10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Azuelo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Azuelo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Azuelo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azuelo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azuelo Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Azuelo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Azuelo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Azuelo Navarre:
Pensión Calfred II
The family-run Pensión Calfred II is just 10 minutes’ walk from the old town of Logroño. It offers great value rooms.All accommodations at the Calfred II is practical and light. It can also store bicycles and luggage. Some apartments come with free WiFi.Guests have free entrance to the Logroño Wine Cellar, 20 mi from the property. Transportation is not included.Pensión Calfred II is located in the center of Logroño, just 500 feet from the bus and train stations.
- The staff at the office were fantastic when I had motor problems and had to stay and extra few days and were great at helping me sort some logistical issues – lovely place
- Good value for money, clean, close to the train station – would definitely recommend!
Nice neighbourhood, and a short stroll into the tapas lanes.
- Clean and comfortable. Close to station and city centre. Helpful staff. If you are after affordable, no frills, no fuss, good, basic accomodation, this is it.
- The room was basic but comfortable and it’s in a good location. It’s a decent place for the price.
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Located in Logroño, within 200 feet of Laurel Street and 250 feet of La Rioja Museum, Pensión Entreviñas provides free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, less than 0.6 miles from International University of La Rioja, a 12-minute walk from Logroño Town Hall and 0.6 miles from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is 0.8 miles from Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and one mile from Saline Spa.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Rioja University is 1.4 miles from Pensión Entreviñas. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 54 miles from the accommodation.
Very nice reception, helpful host,
Near the tapas area and points of interest
- Lovely and quiet , nice decor , good fir the old town , very helpful checkin , perfect
- The hosts were lovely. The room was spotless, brand new. Super comfortable queen bed and larger than normal room for Europe at this price point. Beautiful small balcony overlooking a main square. Perfect location. Would 100% stay there again.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Apartment is located in a central location right in the heart of logrono food district. Great for food and wine lovers on a budget. Renfe train station is an easy 15 mins walk away. Would stay here again if we are in la rioja.
- Just great position. Super quiet and comfortable. Great owners/managers.
- Very nice reception, helpful host,
Hostal Rural San Andrés
Set on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, on the French Route, Hostal Rural San Andrés offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness center with free access. Free WiFi is provided.Housed in a building with exposed stone walls, all rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. All have a balcony with mountains views.At Hostal Rural San Andrés you will find a restaurant; and a small selection of shops is in the surrounding streets.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. A washing machine and a dryer are also available for guests. A free private parking is available on-site. The closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 minutes’ drive away.
- As a pilgrim, my stay at San Andre’s felt like a resort. It is the first place you come to in town which is awesome after a long hot walk. Then you walk in and see a pool and tables around the pool. Amazing! We spent a luxurious afternoon resting up. I was in a private room which was great.
- I needed a break from walking the Camino de Santiago. I have stayed here one night and am staying here one more night. The food, room and service are all excellent. I am staying here alone and have been so well looked after by the staff. Also my spoken Spanish has improved so much (very little English spoken in this area generally). I can wholeheartedly recommend this lovely Hostal (which to me is on a par with many 4 star hotels that I have stayed in) as a truly great place to stay. I stayed in an en suite bedroom for 39 euros a night. There are also dormitory rooms here.
- Perfect Camino location! Friendly staff, great bar on site, pilgrim meal excellent!
- Clean, spacious, right on the Camino. Online booking
- An oasis in a tiny tiny town and a great place to stay while on the Camino. Dinner was great too.
Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo
Offering a restaurant, Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo is located in the quiet mountain town of Armañanzas. It offers rustic-style rooms with stone walls and a private balcony.The property has a TV lounge and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Breakfast and packed lunches are available.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking, and there are many great routes nearby.This country house is 2,300 feet from Torres del Río, on Santiago de Compostela Road. A free pick-up service is offered to pilgrims from Torres del Río. Viana is 7.5 mi from Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo, and Logroño is 11 mi away.
No reviews yet.
La Pata de Oca
La Pata de Oca has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a terrace and bar in Torres del Río. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.Logroño is 16 miles from La Pata de Oca, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 43 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- It was a wonderful location and the staff were so friendly
- Great location! The pool was lovely and the staff really friendly and helpful!
- Beautiful room. Big and clean. Loved sleeping with the window opened and listened to the birds. Great little hamlet
- Definitely the location beautifully couldn’t ask for a more picture perfect place to stay.
- Clean, room well decorated, good location on Camino
Located in the ancient town of Los Arcos, on the Pilgrim’s Way to Santiago, Hostal Suetxe offers air-conditioned rooms with views. Free luggage storage and Free Wi-Fi are available.Featuring a rustic décor, rooms come with single or double bed and private bathroom with free toiletries. All have a wardrobe, desk and TV. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant and cider bar inside the property serves breakfasts and drinks.Hostal Suetxe is 10 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church and from the town center. Estella is 25 minutes’ drive away and Logroño Airport is 25 mi from the guest house. A free public parking is available nearby.
Great value for money and great heating which was necessary during November.
Sleep like a log!!
- It was one of my few hotel stays on the Camino. Basic but comfortable room with private bath was appreciated. Desk staff very helpful – I needed to book bus for next day and he directed me to bus stop and where I could ask about tickets, even though he spoke little English and my Spanish is non-existent.
- My favorite place so far on the Camino. The owner could not have been nice nor more hospitable, loved it!
- Lovely family run hostal, friendly staff. Quirkily decorated, converted old mill. Comfortable twin room with “pod” bathroom. Jacuzzi (not used) with hand held shower attachment. Washing line and pegs. Restaurant recommended by host was good, but it opened when it opened – Spanish time!
- Staff at the hotel very friendly. Lovely spot to stay while on El Camino.
- Great value for money and great heating which was necessary during November.
Pension los Arcos
Pension los Arcos is located in Los Arcos, 14 mi from Logroño and 28 mi from Olite. Navarra Rally Circuit is 1.2 mi from the property. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available off site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a fan. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The private bathroom features free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Elciego is 22 mi from Pension los Arcos, while Estella is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 mi from Pension los Arcos.
- We were very wet when we arrived after constant rain on the Camino. The nice gentleman at the desk arranged for us to lay our soaked clothes on the landing, and set the heating on full blast for us to warm up. The room was lovely and warm and after drinking a small bottle of wine we had a nap! Lovely town and very caring people.
- We arrived early evening and check in was before 6pm, when i phoned the number on door the gentleman was ever so kind and came to open for us with a smile on his face and such a happy attitude. Will recommend this place whoever is walking the camino de santiago.
- It was a pretty good location for walking the Camino. Price was fair and Private room. I thought by the description I was getting a patio but did not. The room was clean, bed a little too firm but was ok. Staff was very friendly. Wish they would have had shared kitchen but other than that it was great.
- It was just perfect for anyone walking on the Camino. Very thoughtful provision of facilities, down to convenient options for hanging washed clothing, which walkers need. Decorated simply and cleanly in light, fresh clouds. The host was very considerate and provided relevant information about eateries within easy walking distance.
- Very honest Jose! He saw I made a mistake with the booking and clarified it and saved me 10 euros. Excellent stop in camino. Great recommendation for Mundo for dinner. I loved this place. I think I got the best view and room since I was first to get here. Really loved this little town too!!!
Pensión Ostadar in Los Arcos provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. All rooms include a shared bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Logroño is 18 miles from Pensión Ostadar, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 39 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- Greeted by hosts with bottle of water after long walk
This was one of the best places I stayed on my Camino journey.
It was clean, homely and just perfect.
The owner was SO helpful & attentive.
I don’t usually book a room with a share bathroom but there was absolutely no problem.
I would highly recommend this place to pilgrims.
- Location was great. Landlord lives next door so quick response to initial call Very tidy. Just off Camino. Close to centre of Los Arcos. Would recommend.
- Pension Ostadar is fabulous. Right off the camino. Reasonable prices, clean and friendly.
- Nice spacious room- the shared bathroom was nice and clean, friendly host
Pensión La Redonda
One of our top picks in Logroño.Pensión La Redonda is located in Logroño, 0.7 miles from Laurel Street, and provides free WiFi. The property is around a few steps from Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda, half a mile from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations and less than 0.6 miles from Logroño Town Hall. The property is a 12-minute walk from the city Logroño City Centre.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms come with a patio. The rooms include a seating area.La Rioja Museum is 0.6 miles from Pensión La Redonda. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- friendly staff, clean room and bathroom, very well situated in the centre, quiet.
- Fantastic location in Logrono. Also dog friendly.
This property is as right beside the cathedral giving the excellent access to the old town.
It has s tiny balcony overlooking the side of the cathedral.
- Perfect location next to the Cathedral and a very short walk to Calle Laurel. Small room but comfortable. The electric fan was a welcome plus.
- Great location,central location,easy to find and great wi fi.
Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño is located in the Logroño City Centre of Logroño, 600 feet from Laurel Street. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 300 feet from La Rioja Museum and around 600 feet from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet.Popular points of interest near pension la bilbaina logrono include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda, International University of La Rioja and Logroño Town Hall. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the accommodation.
- Cheap rooms in central.location ideal for one night stay
- Brilliant location and very cheap compared to everywhere else
- Perfect location! Huge free parking nearby, but you must ask the Albergue in advance (which I didn’t do…), they gladly set you up there.
- The location was great. Very close to the older part of town.
- It was cheap & handy for the town centre ….sadly that’s about it!!
Top Guest Houses In Azuelo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Azuelo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Azuelo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Azuelo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!