10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Azadinos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Azadinos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Azadinos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azadinos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azadinos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Azadinos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Azadinos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Azadinos Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo is located in Trobajo del Camino. Set a 10-minute drive from Leon City Center, this property offers a restaurant and bar.Each heated room at this guest house has a flat-screen TV, desk, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves homemade traditional food from the area. The property also offers a shared lounge, and there are laundry services available for an extra charge.You can find bars and shops within a 5-minute drive of Hostal Restaurant El Abuelo. Leon Cathedral is 3.7 mi from the property, and Leon Airport is 10 minutes away by car.
- For 1.40€ you can get the bus to León (one block or two from the property) and you will be in the centre in 20 minutes. A taxi late at night could be for 10€ or less. I would only recommend the town itself for its proximity to León, where the tourist activities would be located and nightlife. If cheaper accommodation can be found in central León, then I’d recommend that instead.
- Limpieza, comedor y amabilidad de los propietarios
- La cama era muy cómoda. El baño y las toallas estaban limpios
Nunca me pasó que me llamen para decir que cuando llegaba, cuando avisé que egab tarde.
Allí no había nadie y a la mañana dejamos la llave donde nos dijo y nadie había…creo que estaba vacío. Restaurante cerrado, ni desasayno ni na de na. Carísimo para donde estaba y los servicios que ofrecía 😡
- Номер нормальный, свою цену стоит. Доброжелательный персонал. В целом все хорошо, кроме расположения.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Soto offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Virgen del Camino. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can make use of a shared living area with a microwave.León is 3.7 mi from Hostal Soto, and the bus stop that takes you to León in 20 minutes is opposite Hostal Soto. Astorga is 24 mi away and the access to the highway to Madrid, Valladolid and Asturias is 1.2 mi from the property.
- The receptionist was so nice and kind to me. I felt like I was around good people who cared. And she was very pretty.
- Nice hotel but fare away from any restaurance or bar and Camino way
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I thought this was a good value. Just wish food was available close by. Be aware check in starts at 4 pm.
- The lady in reception was extremely friendly and helpful. I stayed there while walking the Camino and I believe that my room was excellent value for money.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
Hospederia Fernando I Guesthouse
Located in the historic center of León, this charming guest house offers medieval-style rooms with hand-painted wall murals and balconies. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Hospederia Fernando I.The traditional restaurant at Hospederia Fernando I serves regional cuisine and features exposed stone walls with fresco paintings. The daily menus for lunch and dinner offer a choice of 3 starters and 3 main courses.Rooms at the guest house include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They also come with air conditioning and heating.Hospederia Fernando I can be found next to Leon Cathedral and the Roman walls. León Airport is approximately 3.7 mi away.
- The staff don’t speak much English but we managed to make our selves understood. The man who was on the counter most is lovely . Our room was on a corner of the building so we had three sets of windows with little balconies. It was very cold while we were in Leon so we were unable to make use of them and open the windows. The room was warm,great bathroom and comfortable beds . It’s also very near the cathedral and is just on the edge of the old town.
- The staff were very helpful even tho they dont understand or speak English. They try to help with gestures n even help us to order takeaway food.
Secure underground parking for motorcycles.
Great location close to old city centre
Great value for money.
Very clean and charming.
I would recommend this hotel to others.
- Very friendly staff, especially male who welcomed us with amazing French toast for breakfast. We’ll be back.
- Really nice place to stay. Excellent breakfast and not too far from the Camino trail for weary feet
The modern Albany guesthouse can be found in the very center of León, just feet from the cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The Albany offers stylish, minimalist rooms with bright colors. The attached bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have a plasma-screen satellite TV. They also have minibar and air conditioning.The hotel’s restaurant offers dishes combining the traditional and the modern. It is well known for its wide range of cake and ice cream. There is also a cafe and bar.Albany is situated in the heart of historic León, close to the Palacio de los Guzmanes and the Convent of San Marcos. Private parking can be reserved nearby. León Airport is about 4 miles away.
- Good sized room. Good location within easy walk of everywhere
- Excellent location. Could see the cathedral from my window. Close to centre and of Leon. Clean, comfy, safe.
- The only good thing was warm blankets in the room that kept us warm at night
- Excellent location right on the main square. The room was a good cosy size and the blackout blinds and air conditioning worked amazingly well. Nice shower and comfortable bed. Staff very helpful with additional requests I made.
Fantastic location, right next to the cathedral.
Decent sound insulation to block out the majority of the noise from the busy street below.
Lovely modern facilities. Very clean. Very comfortable.
Hostal Sol Naciente Guesthouse
Located 25 minutes’ walk from the historic center of León, the Hostal Sol Naciente offers simple and functional rooms with a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the guest house.Vending machines are provided for drinks and snacks. Staff are also happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Hostal Sol Naciente offers a range of massages and therapies.The tour desk can provide information on León and its many atrtractions, including the cathedral and Gaudi’s famous Casa de Botines. León Airport is approximately 2.5 mi away from Hostal Sol Naciente. There is a bus stop just outside the guest house offering a direct service to the city center.
- Room clean, staff pleasant and helpful. Only thing did not like was location, industrial area. Was close enough to bus and train stations.
It was reasonably clean when we arroved and we were able to wash our clothes onsite the day we arrived, i.e. the manager, Javier, put them in the hostal’s washing machine and hung them to dry on the hostal’s roof patio.
When I called or texted Javier, he texted me back resonably quickly.
- El personal amabilísimo, facilitando un montón de información como las lineas de buses, distancias, y locales interesantes a visitar, las camas super cómodas y la temperatura confortable. El parking en la misma puerta del establecimiento.
- Cabecero y cama cómoda con ventilador d techo, buen baño aunque 1 pelín justo el plato ducha. Valoro el hecho d poder fumar en la terraza del salón y eso que no fumo
- La amabilidad y cordialidad y atención y poder utilizar ordenador.
Hostal Albany Ancha Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Albany Ancha is located in León, a few steps from Leon Cathedral, and has free WiFi. Located around 1.1 miles from San Isidoro Church, the guesthouse is also 1.7 miles away from San Marcos Convent. The property is 1.2 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna and one mile from FGULEM.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include air conditioning, and some rooms at Hostal Albany Ancha have a balcony.There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine and also offers vegetarian options.The accommodation has a sun terrace.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Casa Botines is 1.2 miles from Hostal Albany Ancha.
- very nice room near the cathedral and bairro humedo,
- The best hostel I stayed at. Had also real coverlet/blanket which is needed in October. Clean. Close to the Cathedral & restaurants.
- Excellent location, almost at the doorstep of the cathedral, the Barrio Humedo and barrio romantico… beautiful comfortable room, great receptionist, very friendly and helpful.
- If you’re passing through Leon on the Camino, do yourself a favor and stay a night or two here. Our room was amazing and offered a nice view of the cathedral and the surrounding square. Great shower, comfy bed, and air conditioning! What more do you need??
- The location is generally great as everything is closeby. The rooms are stylish and cosy. Everything was clean and the bakery in the first floor offers good breakfast.
Located 2,650 feet from León Cathedral, this family-run guest house offers a traditional regional restaurant and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. León Train and Bus Stations are within a 10-minute walk.Each bright, functional room at Hostal Orejas has a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms include a shower.Hostal Orejas has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide local area information. Gaudí’s Casa Botines is just 1,650 feet away, and there are many shops and characteristic tapas bars within a 5-minute walk.Public parking is available in the streets around Hostal Orejas.
- The place was clean, and the people working there were very nice. When we did the check-in, they didn’t have the room ready but they cleaned it for us in minutes. The last day we were able to leave our bags in the reception.
- It is close to the train and bus stations and 5-10 min walking to the old town
Relatively quite for Main Street location
Staff really helpful with directions
- Very comfortable bed in a quiet zone of the city but still close enough to everything.
- The bed was comfortable. The location was convenient.
Hostal Don Suero Guesthouse
Don Suero is situated in central León, within 1,000 feet of San Marcos Monastery and León Auditorium. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and functional rooms with flat-screen TV.Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. They enjoyed looking after us.
- Good basic hotel with a cafe on site. Good access to city centre and nearby parks. Away from the main centre so a little quieter too.
- A very clean property with friendly, helpful staff. Connected to the hostal is a cafetería/bar which serves breakfast, tapas and a very inexpensive menú del día (set lunch). Rooms are basic but comfortable and, like almost everywhere in Spain, spotlessly clean.
- Good Hotel; I always stay here. Good value for money. Very good location, near San Marcos Monastery.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Very clean. The building and the facilities are old but good value for money.
Hostal Guzmán El Bueno
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal Guzmán El Bueno is centrally located in León, 350 feet from Gaudí’s Casa de los Botines Building. León Gothic Cathedral is 2 minutes’ walk from the guest house.Each heated room includes a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. Some rooms feature a balcony.Offering a 24-hour front desk, Hostal Guzmán El Bueno features a shared lounge. Guests can find a large variety of tapas bars and restaurants in the area.The San Isidoro Basilica can be visited within a 3-minute walk. León Train Station is 2,650 feet from the property
- Good value budget hotel. Excellent central location.
I had stayed here before. I came back to the same place because of three main things:
The location is excellent….So close to the cathedral and the heart of the city.
The place is quiet and they leave you alone.
The desk staff are always willing to help, giving opinions and advice.
- perfect location, comfortable and stuff super kind and helpful
- Room was very comfortable. The location was perfect for tapas crawls at night and rejoining the camino in the morning.
- Well located, within walking distance to the cathedral and every sites in Leon. There are many restaurant, bar and shops in the area.
Hostal San Froilan Guesthouse
Close to Leon Airport, Hostal San Froilán features heated rooms with private bathroom including free toiletries and hairdryer. Free luggage storage is offered and free public parking is available nearby.Simply decorated, rooms come with free WiFi, TV and single or double beds. Bed linen and towels are also provided.There is a coffee-bar and á la carte restaurant on site. Packed lunches are also available on prior request.Located in the small village of Virgen del Camino, Hostal San Froilán is 15 minutes’ drive from León and just 0.6 mi from León Airport. The property is close to the Santiago Pilgrmage Route and you will also have easy access to the A-66 Motorway which covers a route from Gijón to Seville.
The cheerful and helpful owners.
Property delivered as advertised.
- Location. It is one of the best possibilities of accommodation in the Virgen. The hotel is close to the church and restaurants.
- Room and the bathroom were very clean and the space adequate.
- Very handy for the Camino and the lovely church of La. Virgen
Habitación amplia y luminosa, cama muy cómoda, baño completo, aunque la bañera era pequeña sirvió.
Zona de fumadores
- The cheerful and helpful owners.
Top Guest Houses In Azadinos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Azadinos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Azadinos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Azadinos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!