10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Axpe de Busturia Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Axpe de Busturia Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Axpe De Busturia Basque Country:
Torre Ercilla Ostatua
Located in Bermeo, Torre Ercilla Ostatua has free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Bilbao is 22 miles from Torre Ercilla Ostatua, while Zarautz is 57 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff, the room, comfortable beds, the area. We had a great time!
- Clean and tidy. Gotzon the boss was great to deal with,very helpful and friendly.
- The owner of the guest house, people in the neighbourhood and also the people of Bermeo were very helpful and friendly. It is a beautiful old seaside town wirh a nice harbour.
- Very disappointed with this place because it’s very difficult to park and in the photos looks very nice but really it’s a flat that rent rooms and not a hotel as you advertise!! Very expensive for what it is too!!
- Very nice accommodation for the area which lacks high end Hotels. Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. However, since there is no room for parking, you must go downhill to the Port to park your car. Also a 15 minute car ride to San Juan de Gastelugaste which is a Rock in the ocean and very attractive to tourists. Reasonably priced.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Basque town of Ea, just 350 feet from Ea Beach, Bekale offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a shared lounge area and dining room with a TV.Each modern room is decorated individually with different color schemes and lovely, large landscape prints on the walls. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A laundry service is also available.Buses to the coastal town of Lekeitio and also to Gernika leave every 2 hours. Tourist information about the area is provided at the guest house.Bekale is a 45-minute drive from Bilbao and 75 minutes from San Sebastián via the AP8 Motorway. There is free public parking nearby.
- Room was spacious and tidy. Bathroom clean and very good shower. Excellent breakfast and very pleasant staff. We were a party of four cyclists and were allowed to leave our bikes in hotel reception overnight. Just the single night stay but more than happy to recommend the hotel. Very pleased.
- The shower was hot, although it needed to be run for about 10 minutes, in the morning, before it came through. Hotel is near the beach, although at low tide the water recedes to the rocky part of the bay and is too dangerous for swimming.
- Nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. Owners very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast included. Nice walk down to the harbour in the evening for a swim off the harbour wall.
- The best breakfast I’ve ever had! Comfortable king-size bed, clean room, quiet place, felt like home.. Very helpful staff, helped us to find the parking nearby and gave us good advices of bars and restaurants.
In our lovely newly-renovated junior suite on the top floor of Bekale, we had no particular view but a sense of enjoying absolute calm. We could hear only the birds singing.
Each morning, a large and delicious breakfast was waiting for us downstairs: tortilla of various flavors, fresh fruit, cheese and cold cuts.
We highly recommend Bekale to discover off-the-beaten-tracks Basque country.
Itsasmin Ostatua Guesthouse
Itsasmin ostatua is located in Elanchove, 31 mi from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Activities such as surfing and kayaking can be done at Laga and Laida Beaches, both within 3.7 mi of the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain units include views of the sea or mountain. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Itsasmin ostatua features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as diving, cycling and fishing. Zarautz is 25 mi from itsasmin ostatua, while Castro-Urdiales is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- Great location in an authentic Spanish fishing village with lots of steps! Comfortable room, very friendly staff but they have limited English. There is a really nice burger/pizza place across the street!
- I loved my stay a lot. The possibility to stay just on the ocean shore is priceless. The room was very comfortable, and the bed was perfect.
- Lovely town, great hotel. Friendly staff with good food recommendations. Nice sized room with view of sea and washing line which was fab as had jumped in the port to swim only minutes before!
- Lovely place of the world, was nice to walk around at night and loved nachos in nearby Kraken cafe! Personal is extremely helpful!
great value in charming village.
great service and bfast
Akelarre Ostatua’s rooftop sun terrace offers wonderful views of Guernica and the nearby Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. This guest house offers a 24-hour rfront desk and colorful rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.Akelarre Ostatua is located on a quiet street, just 150 feet from Guernica Town Hall and the Peace Museum. Guernica Train Station is within a 2-minute walk, and offers regular services to nearby Bilbao.The guest house has a 24-hour automatic reception. Drinks and snacks are available from vending machines in the lounge. There are also various tapas bars in the town center.Each room has simple, bright décor and wooden floors. They all have a private bathroom with toiletries. Rooms have views of the historic town center.
- Facilities to make a drink and sit and eat own food
Laundry facility across the street . But it wasn’t made clear to us (and we stayed here 5 years earlier) that the laundry is linked to the accommodation(same ownership?) and that we should address any “reception” type queries there.
But the accommodation is superbly situated near to the Museum and the Picasso mural of Guernica and the Assembly Building. It is also more or less on the Camino route and is in the busy Town Hall area where there are restaurants, coffee shops etc. So this is important for the Camino walker!
The bedroom accommodation was reasonable good but small and basic. We did feel that this had improved since our previous visit in 2013.
- Excellent communal kitchen/dining room and terraces on the top floor.
location was excellent.
Walking the camino, we needed a clean comfortable bed and good shower. it met those needs.
- The pension was in a great location. The bed and bath were comfortable, tho the room was stuffy. A fan, ventilador would be most appreciated.
Bilbao City Rooms Guesthouse
Located 3 minutes’ walk from the Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao City Rooms offers bright, modern rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TV and laptop safe. There is 24-hour reception.Each spacious room is carpeted and has a mini-bar and kettle, as well as a desk and wardrobe. Rooms are heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bilbao City Rooms offers luggage storage and a laundry and dry cleaning service. Tourist information is available and there are vending machines for drinks.
- If you want a hotel close to the Bilbao Guggenheim Museum, this is a good location.
- The location was very good. Its a very nice neighbourhood.
- Check in and reception person was warn and welcoming, helpful
- superfriendly owner. comfy room. nice modern vibe.
- Great location, most places walkable from the hotel. Staff friendly and helpful.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This establishment is located next to the Cantabrian Sea, near Bilbao. It is ideal accommodations for short breaks, summer holidays or business trips.The guest house is simple and enjoys a homely feel. It features a strategic location 350 feet from the metro station that takes you to the center of Bilbao and the Feria de Muestras. This is the ideal option to combine a few days relaxation or work, with a visit to the capital of the region and the famous Guggenheim Museum.
- Location excellent. Easy access to local areas including Bilbao via Metro.
- El trato con el personal tan amable lo demas estupendo todo😊
- nahe am Meer, gut öffentlich mit Metro zu erreichen. schöne Umgebung
- Le bruit des voitures et des passants, les ronflements de mon voisin et l’impression de partager la même chambre que lui, le bruit et l’odeur des cuisines qui vous font participer pleinement aux services…
- He estado muy bien comoda y a gusto. La ubicacion genial y el trato muy bueno
Casual Gurea Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Casual Gurea is located in Bilbao’s old town, just 150 feet from the Cathedral and 800 feet from Abando Train Station. It offers a tour desk and rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Casual Gurea have heating, themed décor and wooden floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, free safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with vending machines and microwave. Services offered include bikes rental, free luggage storage and 2 computers with free internet.Casual Gurea is surrounded by various shops, bars and restaurants. You can walk to Guggenheim Museum in around 20 minutes. The nearest tram station is 400 feet away.
- Very central location in the old city. Breakfast is not included, but good breakfast places very near. Basic, simple accommodation for a good price (General Bilbao prices at this time were quite expensive)
- Everything was clean, staff super friendly and kind. Very good location
- super comfortable beds, excellent location in the old town next to the cathedral.
- Casual Gurea is well located and has everything you need.
- As usual. Everything is perfect. The best quality/price. Anybody can choice this hotel even with closed eyes. Car park close to the hôtel at 15€ per night if you stay at Casual Gerua
Pensión La Salve Guesthouse
This comfortable guest house is a 15-minute walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum, located across the River Nervion. It offers rooms with mountain and city views and free WiFi.The heated rooms at Pensión La Salve feature simple, functional décor and have HD TV with USB connector and a private bathroom.There is a microwave for guest use and a coffee vending machine. Reception is open 24 hours.Tourist information is offered at La Salve, which is 2,650 feet from the prestigious Deusto University. The historic quarter is 15 minutes’ walk away.The Matiko metro station is 500 feet away. Bilbao Airport can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes.
- We stayed in this hotel for 1 night. The location is great, nearby Guggenheim museum & short walk to the city center. We travelled around with a rental car and were able to park the car in their garage for 10 euro per night, cheap for Bilbao. The receptionists were very friendly & gave us good recommendations.
- Location was excellent – Guggenheim only 5 minutes walk. Staff cold not have been more helpful. Pension was functional, clean and ideal for a short stay. Underground parking a bonus.
- The beds in this establishment are so comfy, by far the most comfortable of anywhere we stayed in our month in Spain. The rooms were clean and spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful. We were concerned that the hostel may be a bit noisy, being so close to the main road, and our room being so close to the 24 hour reception, but neither was the case and we slept well. The metro station is within a few minutes walk or you can walk over the bridge next to the Guggenheim and walk down the stairs to the Hostel, both ways mean it is very accessible to the town.
If you are lucky enough to get a forward facing room then the ‘city views’ are a view of an elevated highway.
Nonetheless, great location in terms of
seeing alll that you want to see in Bilbao. Which takes a day.
Forget his name but the guy on the desk was absolutely brilliant.
Couldn’t have been more helpful. Give that man a pay rise.
- Liked the location, short walk from the main area of the city over the numerous pedestrian bridges in Bilbao. Room was quite large and fairly clean.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Busturia in a XIX century building, Gondra is a 10-minute walk from the beach. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The accommodations offers free WiFi.All rooms have access to a shared kitchen, equipped with a Nespresso machine, kettle, and fridge.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including cycling, trekking, and hiking.Bilbao is 13 mi from Gondra, while Zarautz is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 9.9 mi from the guest house.
- Loved Absolutely every inch of it. Fantastic location in the heart of a UNESCO reserve, 10 mins walking distance from a couple of beaches, 2 kms away from a beautiful little coastal town with an amazing vibe (Mundaka). The room was spotless and decorated with a exquisite taste. Bedding super comfortable and as the house is in a very pristine and silent environment we slept like babies. High quality amenities in the bathroom, coffee caps in the kitchen. We were greeted by Alberto who helped us check in and got a call from the owner who lives in a beautiful mansion next door to make sure we were comfortable and did not need anything. Environment is very friendly and quiet and this is a great option to visit Bilbao, 30 mins away, without being in the hassle of the city.
- La atención muy agradable, la casa decorada con mucho encanto. Todo en general muy cómodo y completo
- La calma de lugar. Los pequeños detalles cargados de mimos. La decoración. El detalle del desayuno GRATIS.
- De hartelijke ontvangst. Het telefonisch contact om ons de weg naar het guesthouse te wijzen. (bookings had ons een verkeerd adres gegeven). De ruimte van de slaapkamers en luxe, ook van de gemeenschappelijke ruimte en de tuin
Salle de bain et toilette commune , chambre agréable et confortable.
On a pu garer la moto dans la cour : top
Located in Bermeo, Aldatzeta Ostatua has a shared lounge. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Aldatzeta Ostatua have a balcony. All guest rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Bilbao is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Zarautz is 57 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The facilities and the person who received us. She was very friendly and helpful.
- Very central location and easy to find. The room was compact, but not too small. The staffperson couldn’t have been nicer!
- The girl in reception was absolutely super, helpful and warm. She told us how to get to San Jose and when my daughter had left her mobile phone in the room by accident on the day we left, she called us to let us know so we could pick it up. Bermeo is a cute authentic seaside town and we enjoyed our stay very much.
- The woman who works in the hotel was sooo nice and friendly and gave us excellent recommendations on places to eat and see etc. Very nice place that is close to everything. We totally recommend it!
The Lady was very nice and came to give us te keys at 21.00 that it’s a bit late. She explain us all and we are very thankful for that.
I was traveling with my parents and I didn’t check it carefully that there wasn’t elevator and we got the room at the third floor. The room was big enough for 3. In the morning was a bit laud since they were painting and cleaning… it was just one night.
There is a small bakery just in one minute from the place and the bread it’s really bread 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Axpe De Busturia Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Axpe de Busturia Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!