10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ávila Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ávila Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ávila Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ávila Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ávila Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ávila Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ávila Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In ÁVila Castile And Leon:
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Antika Snoga is located in Ávila, 1,200 feet from Avila Council Office and 1,500 feet from Torreón de los Guzmanes. Built in 15th century, the property is within just 1,500 feet of Avila County Council and 1,800 feet of Convent of Saint Teresa. Lienzo Norte Conference Centre is 1.1 miles from the property.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Antika Snoga rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.Languages spoken at the reception include English and Spanish.Ávila Cathedral is 1.3 miles from the accommodation.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff; very clean and well maintained; good location, but a little difficult to find initially. Would definitely recommend to others
We booked a twin room as double wasn’t available. However, we joined our beds together and the bed was very comfortable and get a queen size bed, which was great!
The room was very spacious, clean and confortable as the bathroom.
The staff was nice. I asked for iron and they helped me with everything.
The hostel is located in very calm street so calm during the night.
We enjoyed our stay and we can recommande for everyone.
- Very clean comfortable hotel. Great location. Staff very friendly and helpful. Lovely interiors. My room was perfect… And above all Ávila is stunning.
- Great location right in the middle of the town, though it is very quiet and peaceful. Excellent service and price-quality ratio
- Un alojamiento excelente, no le faltaba nada a la habitación. El personal encantador y tanto la ubicación como la tranquilidad del sitio, estupendos. Un 10
Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Avila.This charming 17th-century building is set in front of Ávila’s city walls, offering views of the cathedral. The hotel has been renovated, retaining its charm mixed with modern amenities.Conveniently located in the historic town center, Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar is close to a parking spaces. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Its traditional-style interior features a welcoming restaurant, where you can try everything from characteristic Castillian dishes to the most contemporary cuisine.Ávila Bus Station is 2,650 feet away, and the train station is 0.7 mi away, providing direct services to Madrid, Salamanca and Segovia.
- Staff were friendly and very helpful, answered my questions quickly before our arrival, also helped me ‘find’ our car after I had parked in the free zone and got ‘lost’. Hotel right at the main entry gate to the walled town. Which was spectacu,ar. We asked for a room with a view and had the perfect view of the gate and walls, especially lovely at night. Restaurant handy and food pretty good.
- Great location (a tad loud, but to be expected with restaurants facing the cathedral), my room had a nice view of the walls and cathedral. Staff were super friendly, reataurant attached was fine.
- Location was excellent, being right opposite Cathedral de Avila.
- location + outside terrace with some animation at night
- Great place in perfect location overlooking the wall. Breakfast was just what we needed to start our day. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there whenever we go back to Avila!
Le Vintage Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Avila.Located within Ávila’s old city walls, a UNESCO heritage site, Le Vintage is beside the town hall and cathedral. It offers free WiFi and modern rooms.All stylish, heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.You will find many restaurants in the surrounding area. Ávila Tourist Office is just 350 feet from the property and Santa Teresa Convent is 1,000 feet away.
- The location was great and good value for money. The beds were comfortable and the shower had good pressure. The girl at reception was very welcoming and helpful.
Very nice and helpful staff.
Beautiful decorations and vintage atmosphere in whole hostel.
Very central location inside the old part of Avila.
Friendly staff, reasonable English spoken.
- Extremely friendly staff, very happy to help. Right in the center.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, very surprised by the interior design
One of our best sellers in Avila! Hostal Don Diego is centrally located 350 feet inside Avila’s historic walls, and 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Rooms at the Don Diego guest house are also heated, and come with a TV and a telephone. They feature wooden floors, and some rooms have a work desk.The Don Diego has a 24-hour front desk, and offers private on-site parking for an extra charge. You can walk to the Palacio de Congresos Lienzo Norte in 3 minutes and Universidad Católica is 0.6 mi away.
- Location was superb with onsite parking. Staff was so friendly and helpful! Room was basic but very clean, with a spotless bathroom. Nice patio area available for relaxing.
- Great central location. Room was very clean and had everything you need for a short stay. Pleasant and very helpfull staff.
- Good location, nice, airy, bright and clean room.comfy beds & Good shower!
- Room is big , staff very friendly, wifi signal strong.
- Eveything was basically great! Really satisfied with the price/quality ratio.
Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria
Featuring a balcony with city views, Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria is a holiday home, located in Avila. The holiday home is 350 feet from Ávila Cathedral.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. Towels and bed linen are available at Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria.Guests can enjoy activities such as cycling, golfing and canoeing in the area.Avila City Hall is 350 feet from Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria, while Avila Council Office is 650 feet from the property.
Jorge es encantador y muy amable.
Limpieza , servicio ubicación y el trato con Jorge que en todo momento fué un encanto.
Para repertir sin ninguna duda.
- Muy céntrico! apartamento amplio y bien equipado; el dueño es muy amable, buena relación calidad/precio!
- La ubicación es inmejorable, al lado de la catedral y con posibilidad de parking.. la persona que nos atendió súper atenta, siempre comicado con nosotros y atento a alguna petición que le hicimos. Inmejorable
La amabilidad de Jorge el propietario, incluso me llamo el dia antes para saber cuando llegaríamos. Todo correcto, aunque de noche empezaba a estar frío, no había calefacción, pero habia un calefactor por si acaso, lógico pues no estamos en invierno todavía.
Sitio inmejorable. La cocina muy bien equipada.
- La ubicación.
One of our best sellers in Avila! Set within Avila’s city walls, Hostal Alcántara is close to Avila’s Cathedral, the Town Hall and San Vicente Basilica. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Rooms have been carefully decorated and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a hydro massage shower.The restaurant specializes in Castilian traditional cuisine such as T-bone steak or roast meat.You can visit Avila’s old town, including the Iglesia de San Vicente church, the Iglesia de Santa Teresa church or the Arco de San Vicente.
The location couldn’t be better.
Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The shower, though small, was modern with great water pressure.
They had an oscillating fan for hot nights.
Receptionist was very friendly.
- Excellent value for money, great location, friendly staff. Recommended.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful, and took time to chat with us and tell us about the area, making us feel very welcome.
- Excellent location behind city walls. Our room was super clean, bed was comfortable. Everything is at walking distance. You can park your car outside the city walls on the green zone – in working days there is a fee after 10:00.
I liked the location of the hostel
I liked the space of my room
- The location couldn’t be better.
Hostal Doña Juana Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Avila! Located in Ávila, within half a mile of Avila’s Bus Station and less than 0.6 miles of Royal Monastery of Saint Thomas, Hostal Doña Juana has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Ávila Cathedral and Castilla y Leon Tourism Office. Local points of interest like Avila City Hall and Avila County Council are reachable within an 11-minute walk and 0.7 miles, respectively.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms have air conditioning, and some units at Hostal Doña Juana have a balcony. The rooms include a closet.Convent of Saint Teresa is 0.8 miles from the accommodation, while Avila Council Office is 0.9 miles away.
- Decent sized room, hostal out of the historic centre but an easy walk. Very helpful staff even though we spoke almost no Spanish.
- Fantastic location, exceptionally comfortable room. Great value for money! We found free parking easily following the advice of the friendly and helpful manager.
The location is fantastic for the old centre!!
It is very clean and the owners are super helpful .
- Staff very friendly, location is perfect to start walking around old Avila city. Though reception is in the second floor, there’s no problem because there is an elevator. AC is very good, bathroom clean with toiletries, I for a room with a little balcony to the street. I just wonder it is a 2 starts hotel when looks like a 3 stars!
- The hotel, location, friendly reception, value for money, lovely room.
Situated in the historic center of Ávila, this simple, affordable hotel is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing vacation in the region, or if you are visiting on business.From this hotel, you can stroll into the center of Ávila, where you can sample the local tapas, or enjoy a drink in one of the numerous bars. The Hostal Bellas is conveniently situated near the main sights of Àvila.Each room is spacious, clean and cheerful. All have a private bathrooms.Begin the day with the Bellas breakfast. You can also reserve a lunch and dinner service also.Keep up-to-date and email your friends on the free, wireless internet connection available in all the rooms.
- Grat location and good attention. It was also very clean.
- A cheap and cheerful place to stay right in the middle well worth the money
- It was very nice, everything worked as was supposed to, breakfast was great value for money.
- breakfast very good. eat as much as you want for 2 euros
- Nice room and a good-sized full bathroom. Located close to Arco Rastro and friendly Soul Kitchen restaurant. Breakfast was plentiful for 2 Euro. Lovely building.
Hostal La Estación
Located in Ávila Railway Station, Hostal La Estación features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and simple décor. There is a bus station to the old town 2,300 feet away.Each simple room is fitted with a wardrobe, desk and a fan. It includes a cable TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries, bed linen and towels are provided.Guest will found a range of bars, restaurant as well as shops within a 5-minute walk. Universidad Católica of Ávila is 0.6 mi away.Hostal La Estación is conveniently located within 20 minutes’ walk of Ávila’s attractions, such as the Santa Teresa convent, the cathedral and the city walls. Madrid can be reached in less than 2 hours by train, while Salamanca is 62 mi away.
Friendly, helpful staff, always happy tp help.
I chose this hostal at the railway station for a quick getaway on my return to Madrid and recommend it for the excellent staff and its cleanliness.
The hotel absolutely exceed my expectation. Perfect location, even very quiet despite the fact the hotel is adjecent to train station building. The room was quite big, bright and very clean
But the most nice experience was the reception staff Encarga who couldn’t be more helpful and friendly in her five star customer service. She provided me all helpful informations.,maps and leaflets about Avila and even tourist information office couldn’t do better! Such a friendly and professional staff is a true gem for this place
Scrupulously clean hostel close to facilities.
Surprisingly quiet being at a railway station.
- Simple, clean, comfortable and exceedingly well located room. Right at the train station but very quiet. Close to everything in the city but not in the bustly area. The rooms are placed in an old train station that has been fully refurbished. It’s quaint and a great value for money.
- Close to the station, lot of public parking, clean room, nice bathroom.
- Friendly, helpful staff, always happy tp help.
Gran Hostal San Segundo
Gran Hostal San Segundo is in the heart of Ávila, across from the cathedral and by the old city walls. All rooms offer central heating and free Wi-Fi.The Hostal San Segundo is set in a historic building from the 19th century. The rooms are comfortable and have private bathrooms, with a work desk and a TV. There are also non-smoking rooms.The restaurant offers a range of typical dishes from Ávila; guests can also enjoy Jabugo ham and anchovies from Cantabria. The 24-hour reception includes a tour desk.
- The staff was helpful and gladly stored my bags twice. Having a small cafe accessible from the hotel was handy for morning coffee. The Hostal was located directly across from the city wall and one of the main gates.
- Large room, quite comfortable. Excellent location for the old part of the city.
- Muy buena ubicación, personal amable, habitación con cama cómoda, estancia tranquila.
- Vriendelijke receptionist om half 5 s’morgens en de koffie en cake die we kregen aangeboden tijdens het wachten op de shuttle
Acudí a Ávila para participar en la I edición de los “100 KM I AÑO JUBILAR TERESIANO” .
BENJA fue muy amable conmigo, facilitándome poder ocupar la habitación hasta el domingo a mediodia sin cargo extra, pese a tener el hotel completo la noche siguiente.
También destacar el restaurante donde la cocina es de alta calidad y a un precio muy razonable.
Top Guest Houses In ÁVila Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ávila Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ávila Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ávila Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!