10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aux Forges Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Aux Forges Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aux Forges Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aux Forges Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aux Forges Liege Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aux Forges Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aux Forges Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Aux Forges Liege Province:
Le Presbytère offers accommodations in Hermalle-sous-Huy.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Maastricht is 25 miles from Le Presbytère, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 7 miles from Le Presbytère.
- We booked 2 rooms ( for 5 people) with one being an apartment and the other appears to be a small studio. The property is tastefully decorated. The apartment is huge with a lounge, dining area and a kitchenette. Similarly, the double accommodation also equipped with kitchenette. Using GPS, the location is easy to find. Phillipe, the host is really hospitable and offered lots of advice about travelling in the area.
- Everything its clean, comfortable and convenient. The owners are wonderful and with a kitchen it’s great for self catering. It is in a quiet little village but is very convenient as a base for exploring the area.
- Everything, friendly host made us feel at home, great large room with super facilities, a very happy time.
the garden is wonderful and the house is refurbished with style
the concierge and his wife are very nice people
Staff,owners very friendly and accomadating
15 minute drive to stores etc
next to a beautiful church in country peaceful setting….very quiet
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Atelier n°5 offers accommodations in Wanze, just 29 miles from Maastricht. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 17 miles from Atelier n°5, and Durbuy is 18 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Clavier Bed and Quiet
Located in Clavier, 18 miles from Liège, Clavier Bed and Quiet features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.Durbuy is 8 miles from Clavier Bed and Quiet, and Spa is 24 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 16 miles away.
- Warm welcome. Very clean. Beautiful garden with swimming pool (we could not use due to bad weather).
- Accueil très chaleureux du propriétaire, propreté et confort impeccable
matelas excellents, jardin très agréable
il faisait trop froid pour le jaccuzi et la piscine
propre, bonne infrastructure
charmant accueil, beaucoup de conseils sur la région,
Nous avons été super bien accueilli. Nous avons super bien dormi dans une literie très confortable et très au calme. TB pour la propreté.
- Quartier calme, lit confortable et salle de bains accueillante.
Located in Geer, 26 miles from Maastricht, Lomalienne features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Liège is 17 miles from Lomalienne, and Durbuy is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from Lomalienne.
You have to pamper yourself if you’re hungry. No big deal- all kitchen amenities are available. Good red wines available at 6 to 11 Euro the bottle!! … and a fridge full of different beers.
The key factor: you’re staying in Grand-grand-dad’s long-ago abandoned bakery, almost a ruin,- but you feel perfectly at ease and enjoy spacious, perfectly clean and comfortable rooms with on-suite. Spacious lounge, all types of digital entertainment. Unbeatable price. True gem!
- Lovely interesting property and very friendly host!
- Big room, friendly staff, very clean, super nice room with nice details. Good price!
- The atmosphere of the place, the very unique character and wonderful host.
- Really cool design, mix of modern, retro, up-cycling. Really friendly staff, polite and helpful. Honesty bar with loads of beers.
- You have to pamper yourself if you’re hungry. No big deal- all kitchen amenities are available. Good red wines available at 6 to 11 Euro the bottle!! … and a fridge full of different beers.
Une Maison à la Campagne
With distinctive and original interiors, this new guesthouse aims to offer a memorable stay in a tranquil countryside location, with enchanting views.The guesthouse is just 4 miles from the smallest town in the world, Durbuy. This historic town is filled with original architecture and sights that represent its history.For those looking for a more active vacation, Une Maison à la Campagne is surrounded by countryside, offering biking, hiking and caving in areas of natural beauty. Running through the lush greenery is the Ourthe River, which gives you the chance to experience kayaking and rafting.A minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
Amazing apartment in a traditional rural gîte. The owner left the key on the door so we could get in because we would arrive after check in hours. Communication with the owner went through text as there was no reception, but everything was taken care of so this was not a problem at all.
The apartment itself was excellent. Beautifully decorated, well thought out outlay and more than enough space for a couple. There is plenty to do in the vicinity if you have a car.
- A nice getaway in the area of Durbuy. It is modern and has a great terrace (2 person cottage). The kitchen is fine and has everything you need.
- Cadre, situation, draps de lit et essuies à disposition,…
- The Gites here are wonderful, clearly a lot of care and attention went into their design which is unique and definitely makes you feel like you are somewhere else! Sandra is very helpful and accommodating and took the time to welcome us even after a relatively late arrival (21:00) where we could already access the accommodation. We also opted for Sandra’s offer of breakfast on both mornings which was delicious and included a great variety of options and even enough to make sandwiches for lunch! We first stayed here for the first time as just a couple in the 2 person Gite and loved it so much took our parents there and stayed in the 4 person Gite. We will definitely be back again! Thanks Sandra.
- Dépaysant, original, linge de maison à disposition
- Amazing apartment in a traditional rural gîte. The owner left the key on the door so we could get in because we would arrive after check in hours. Communication with the owner went through text as there was no reception, but everything was taken care of so this was not a problem at all.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Moustier offers accommodations in Lens-Saint-Remy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Maastricht is 28 miles from Le Moustier, and Liège is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- El trato personal. Los dueños son personas excelentes. Me he sentido como en casa. Ningún problema. Les avisamos que llegábamos tarde y nos esperaron para darnos las llaves. En cuanto al alojamiento se trata de una casa rural. Todo es auténtico. Muy equipado y privado . Lo aconsejo a todo el mundo. Además desde la estancia se pueden hacer muchos trayectos andando, en bicicleta y a caballo. El sitio está cerca de muchas ciudades y sitios interesantes. Ideal para descansar sólo o en familia.
Несмотря на правило «заселение до 22.00», пришёл хозяин и нас заселили в 23.30
Общее ощущение, что Гостиница расположена в бывшей тюрьме – что и плюс и минус. В ожидании привидений провели всю ночь
- Muy buen trato , las instalaciones perfectas. La bañera súper grande y comodidad y tranquilidad total.
L ‘accueil chaleureux des propriétaires. Beau cadre, endroit reposant, très tranquille.
Jolie chambre ancienne, endroit cosy.
- Die Leute waren sehr nett. Die Einrichtung ist wunderschön und vor allem auch der Innenhof. Die Umgebung ist sehr idyllisch und wer Natur liebt und Abschalten möchte, für den ist die Unterkunft perfekt,
Red & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Liège! Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Red & Breakfast is located in Liège in the region of Liege Province, just 16 miles from Maastricht.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Aachen is 25 miles from Red and Breakfast, and Valkenburg is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 4.3 miles from Red & Breakfast.
- Beautiful room, very clean and welcoming. Nicole and Michel are extremely nice and helpful.
very friendly and helpful hosts ,
We received lots of info about the city and what to see, where to go for dinner
- The staff is super-friendly. They really like their job and the guests are totally welcome. The Jacuzzi is always ready-to-use and the breakfast has some nice surprises.
- Bedroom: comfortable, extremely accurated furniture and high-level interior design. Hosts: nice, polite, interesting couple, taking care of you. Excellent breakfast in a lovely bright dining room.
- Amazing location. 10 min walk to center. Directed us to the center and all locations nearby. Very clean and jacuzzi working any time of the year.
Maison Sainte-Marguerite offers accommodations in Liège.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 15 miles from Maison Sainte-Marguerite, and Aachen is 25 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Owner was lovely, room was clean when we arrived, enjoyed our free chilled water, and we felt very trusted by the staff!
- Great location, very clean, peaceful and quiet. This was a lovely place to stay. Private apartment in large house with garden.
- It was a nice and pleasant stay in a historic building with a nice and large room
- The loft with open kitchen/living was light and spacious. We also loved the interior design/furniture.
- Gratis parkeren voor deur. De rust ondanks de stad en tikkende verwarmingsbuizen. Met de fiets heerlijk bergafwaarts. Gelukkig met elektrische fiets weer bergop!
Guest house Verone Liège
Located in Liège in the region of Liege Province, 16 miles from Maastricht, Guest house Verone Liège features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find room service at the property.Aachen is 24 miles from Guest house Verone Liège, and Valkenburg is 20 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 6 miles away.
The room was very comfortable and clean: the right combo to start the Liege-Bastogne-Liege in the right way!
The receptionist were really kind.
- Good location for the Liege-Bastogne-Liege, 5km ride to the start, a room to store your bike.
- At least the shower was alright. They have a bike parking.
- Un super accueil et une service clientèle magnifique.
- La chambre était magnifique et très spacieuse. Le bain à remous dans un chambre est une très bonne idée pour pouvoir se relaxer rien qu’avec son partenaire. Le rapport qualité/prix est également très avantageux.
- The room was very comfortable and clean: the right combo to start the Liege-Bastogne-Liege in the right way!
Chez Mamy offers accommodations in Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Maastricht is 15 miles from Chez Mamy, and Aachen is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 5 miles from Chez Mamy.
- Charming old building, beautifully renovated, easy access, comfortable, cozy, warm room, wonderful restaurant across the street for dinner, great breakfast (fresh scrambled eggs and bacon!), friendly hostess… couldn’t ask for more!!
- The room was very nice as well as the view. The hosts were very helpful and the location was perfect.
- Thank you to Caroline for a very warm welcome and for a spectacular breakfast. YOU MUST have the breakfast. Exceptional. The room was beautiful, with a fantastic view of the river and the parking is right next door. We will certainly come back.
- Spacious bedroom and bathroom decorated with flair and to a high standard – I was very impressed. Caroline (owner) was a very welcoming host; keen to make the stay as enjoyable as possible.
Very good location.
Nice very old house, well redecorated.
Top Guest Houses In Aux Forges Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aux Forges Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aux Forges Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aux Forges Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!