10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Atondo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Atondo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Atondo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atondo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atondo Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Atondo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Atondo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Atondo Navarre:
Hostal Rural Huartearena Guesthouse
Located 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona, Hostal Huartearena has easy access to the highways leading to any part of Navarre and the Basque Country. Free WiFi is provided.Decorated with pastel colors, the guest house’s rooms have a TV, and a private bathroom with shower, and bath or shower. The charming lounge features a fireplace and sofas, and it offers mountains views.A breakfast is served every morning at the guest house’s restaurant, and special diet menus are available on prior request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Pamplona Airport is a 13-minute drive away; and free public parking is available on site.
El silencio del lugar, la habitación muy grande, camas y cojines excelentes, la limpieza, los dueños!! los pinxos de Pamplona!!
El desayuno era casi exagerado!!! un consejo, a veces es mejor preguntar y poner lo justo, yo con unos huevos con chorizo me conformo!!!
- La situació i l’excel·lent tractacde la Ma Jesus i el Boni
- La atención de los dueños magnifica, crean muy buen ambiente, el desayuno estupendo y todo muy limpio
- da decoração, da limpeza, e da simpatia dos proprietários.
- Le charme des bons établissements ruraux. Hôtes accueillants et serviables pas avares de renseignements pour vous faire visiter la région. Bon petit déjeuner à base de produits bio: rare!
- El silencio del lugar, la habitación muy grande, camas y cojines excelentes, la limpieza, los dueños!! los pinxos de Pamplona!!
Hostal Aralar is within 3.1 mi of central Pamplona and offers easy access to the A15 Motorway. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, open from 06.00 until 22.00.Each of the modern rooms at Hostal Aralar has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Bus stops are outside the hotel connecting to the city center, and free parking is available onsite. Aralar and Urbasa y Andía parks are within 35 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Nice clean, modern hotel with aircon and reasonable WiFi.
- Excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the attached restaurant was fantastic. Ideal location to visit city of Pamplona.
- Bed good. Clean. Modern. Parking Free. Outskirts of Pamplona.
Llegue en dia festivo, y no pude contactar con nadie para hacer la
gestion de mi reserva, eataba dentro del horario de recepcion.
Intente llamara mucho ante de las 5 de la tarde y nadie me respondió.
Quede con la persona en que llamaría y abría una recepcionista has ta las 5 de la tarde, la cual no estaba.
Pension La Espiga
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Located in Pamplona, 3.3 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Pension La Espiga has a bar and rooms with free WiFi access. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property is 3 miles from Ciudadela Park and 3.2 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre.Pamplona Town Hall is 3.2 miles from the guesthouse, while Plaza del Castillo is 3.6 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 7 miles away.
- This is a small pension on top of a cafe/bar and conference room on an industrial/commercial estate and I suspect caters for visiting workers during the working week. Weekends rates, when the commercial units are closed are cheap and cheerful so don’t expect too much.
I left my electronic in the room I phoned them the next day and they asked me to e-mail them with my address to -date I have had to response.
Regards Norman mcleod
- Absolute bargain. Very spacious room. Checking in is a breeze. Next to a bar and restaurant with the same name, just on the outside of Pamplona, in a business area. Small refrigerator in the room, what probably used to be a mini bar, but is empty now. No airco, which was absolutely no problem in May.
- Ideal access to all major road networks.Lovely town, need to spend more time exploring the area. there looks to be a lot to do around the mountains etc.Garages locally are cheaper for fuel, there is a fast food shop nearby and lidl’s
- The most comfortable beds out of the four hotels we stayed in on this trip. Set on an industrial estate so very quiet at night. Our best night’s sleep. Useful to have a cafe bar/restaurant next door with the same name.
Hostal Ayestaran I
This charming family-run hotel has an outdoor pool and a free Wi-Fi zone. The simple, spacious rooms have wooden floors, a TV and private bathroom. Pamplona is 19 mi away.Hostal Ayestaran I is located in the countryside of Navarra, 29 mi from San Sebastián. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. Free private parking is available at the hotel.The hotel is surrounded by gardens, and has a sun terrace and tennis courts. There is also a play area for children.The Ayestaran I serves traditional Navarran cuisine in its country-style restaurant. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar.
- Comfortable, clean rooms; friendly staff; lovely peaceful gardens and setting; excellent location (San Sebastian was about 40 minutes away).
Great place for families, it has a pool and several activities for children (including a children’s playground with Balls pool and other stuffs)
The surrounding area is nice with a great view to the mountains and also a nice cave to visit
- El sitio es precioso, la gente muy acogedora y cercana. Tiene mucha historia y es un sitio perfecto para recorrer la zona. Desayuno buffet. Resolvieron los problemas que se presentaron, rápida y eficazmente, siendo muy agradables y dispuestas.
La atención del personal, pendientes de todo en todo momento, tanto en recepción como en el restaurante.
Es un hotel familiar, con más de 100 años de historia. Ernest Hemingway se alojó aquí 🙂
Se encuentra muy fácil, en la carretera principal del pueblo.
- El trato del personal fue excelente, y la ubicación excepcional a media hora de Pamplona y San Sebastián, además de estar muy cerca del monte Aralar, las cuevas de Mendukilo, vías verdes, etc.
Hostal Abodi is located in Pamplona, next to Navarra University Clinic and Yamaguchi Park. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Abodi offers rooms and apartments and has a shared lounge with a microwave and a fridge.The Abodi is set on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Pamplona. You can reach the center in 5 minutes by car or public transport, or it takes 20 minutes on foot.
- Good location right upstairs of some great tapas places in the old town.
- Washing machine, it was good to be able to wash the clothes especially that we stayed for a month. The kitchenette equipped with plates, glasses and cutlery, we could use the fridge and microwave oven. The only thing I would improve would be to equip the kitchen or rooms even with electric kettles. There was no option to prepare tea or coffee.
- Additiinal shared kitchen facilities also included. The position is ideal for Camino overnighters. Good value.
New room,very clean and tidy.
Comfortable bed and nice bathroom
- la chambre était spacieuse, le lit était grand et e placard également
Hostal Ardoi features a terrace and a bar in Zizur Mayor. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. All rooms include a balcony with mountain views.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Pamplona is 3.8 miles from Hostal Ardoi, while Olite is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.6 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The bus stop was right outside to take you on a 15 minute ride into the city. During the running of the bulls the buses run 24 hours. The wifi was great. The AC was great.
- Fantastic place to stay, such good value for money. Parking outside. Easy to get into Pamplona by bus. Bathroom clean. Nice bar with tasty food. Stuff so friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend!
- Great sized room. Powerful shower. Friendly family run business. Easy to get into Pamplona by bus or taxi. 5 minutes. Parking right outside. Quiet. Couldn’t do more to help. Fabulous value fir money.
- LA amabilidad de los que lo llevan. La habitación era cómoda y confortable. Se podía aparcar sin problemas. El bocadillo de tortilla con chorizo.
- la ubicacion estupenda para nosotros.muy amables por las personas que regentan el hotel
Hostal Gartxenia – Adults Only Guesthouse
Built in 1904, this restored country house is located in Larráinzar, in Navarre’s Ultzama Valley. It offers country-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and garden views.The elegant rooms at Hostal Gartxenia feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one comes with a kettle and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Gartxenia’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a drink.Hostal Gartxenia has a charming garden with benches, where the free Wi-Fi is accessible. Staff at reception can provide information about what Navarre has to offer.There are 2 golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the guest house. The beautiful city of San Sebastián is around an hour’s drive away.
- Very quirky clean and in beautiful setting. Staff welcoming and friendly
- The property was in rural village so peaceful and we did day trip to sansebastion from there . The hosts were very welcoming and helpful . Great food prepared by them .
- The host was charming, friendly and made our stay special. We enjoyed a superb dinner and an excellent breakfast
Great hosts – great accommodation – great food – We would rate this as more of a boutique hotel
Would definitely stay there again
- Friendliness of the hosts, beautiful location for walking our dog, all absolutely perfect, nothing too much trouble. Dinner was amazing.
Hostal Ayestaran II
With easy access to the A15 Motorway, Hostal Ayestaran II is located in Lekunberri, 25 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Ayestaran feature wooden floors and antique, dark wood furniture. Each one comes with heating and a private bathroom.Guests can use the facilities at the neighboring Ayestaran I for free. These include swimming pools, tennis court and table tennis table.The restaurant serves traditional Navarran food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a bar and a lounge with a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. You can drive to the beaches in around 25 minutes, and San Sebastián is 29 mi away.
- lovely historical property, lovely staff, nice dinner, clean and high level of hospitality, place where even Hemingway was happy during his visit in the past
Staff will make you a sandwich or two if you’re off for a day’s walking or cycling.
Restaurant serves great food; meals include wine, and they serve great local reds.
There’s a sitting room, with a small library, and several spots in the garden to sit and relax.
It’s on the Plazaola track, one of the great cycling/walking routes in Northern Spain.
- Arrived soaking wet by motorcycles (5 of us). We were able to hang all our wet gear out to dry in a spare dining room which was heated. Bikes were parked under cover. An excellent meal at a VERY reasonable price was provided in the evening (we appeared to be the only guests). Rooms were comfortable and warm. Staff very welcoming and so helpful. We arrived early evening and only stayed one night so had no time to walk around the area. We would return.
- Buena ubicación en el pueblo, cerca de bares y restaurantes. Ideal para conocer la sierra de Aralar.
- Das Zimmer war in einem urigem Haus, mit viel Holzvertäfelung, und nach hinten raus, daher sehr ruhig. Das Frühstücksbuffet war umfangreich u.a. Obst, Joghurt, Marmelade, Aufschnitt und Käse, gebratener Speck und verschiedenes Brot.
Hostal Rural Elosta
Set in Lekunberri, 19 mi from Pamplona, Hostal Rural Elosta offers free parking nearby and easy access to the A15 Motorway. It features a Japanese-style interior patio, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.Heated rooms have tiled floors, a TV and wardrobe. They come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar. The restaurant serves fresh regional produce, cooked in the traditional way.A laundry and ironing service is available and there is a tour desk. San Sebastian is 28 mi and the Aralar Mountains are a 15-minute drive away.
- Access to and from the Autovia is rapid and easy with GPS. The reception is warm and the evening meal is freshly prepared and nicely served. With a breakfast thrown in it is excellent value.
- Molt bé situat, l’esmorzar molt complert i el propietari ens va donar moltes indicacions per on anar a dinar i què visitar
- L accueil très chaleureux et la disponibilité du propriétaire. La salle de bain bien séparée de la chambre
- en general bien, en especial el trato de Ramón, desayuno rico, muy buena ubicación
- Ambiente accogliente e posizione facilmente raggiungibile. Parcheggio molto comodo.
Hostal Bearan Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Hostal Bearan is located in Pamplona, 2 miles from Pamplona Catedral. Around 1,500 feet from Pamplona Town Hall, the property is also 0.6 miles away from Baluarte Congress Centre and offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean and Asian dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms contain a balcony. At Hostal Bearan the rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Ciudadela Park is one mile from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Location and staff helpful
Do not stay in room 2 noise from shop below spoiled my stay.
- Close to the historic town , busy Fri and Sat nights with locates , enjoyed seeing friends and families out enjoying themselves. Many shops and restaurants to chose from.
This was my second stay, with each stay being a year apart, during the middle of September.
The attraction of the property is price and location. It is fairly up to date and kept clean.
The narrow pedestrian street below the room’s balconies teem with active pedestrian night live from lots of tapas restaurants and bars. A wonderful zoo of passing humanity that is fun to both observe and walk around in – – and which will continue til 5:00 in the morning. Hence, the cause of the negatives described in the next section.
- Walking the Camino & this is brilliantly placed just near the path & right in the centre of town. Perfectly acceptable room & brilliant little bathroom. Only downside breakfast… far too late at nine on weekends & poor value for a tea & 1 slice of toast €2.50
- Excellent location, very clean , small room but very comfortable bed and the water pressure was very good
- Location and staff helpful
Top Guest Houses In Atondo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Atondo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Atondo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Atondo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!