10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In As Restrebas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
As Restrebas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in As Restrebas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in As Restrebas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in As Restrebas Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in As Restrebas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in As Restrebas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In As Restrebas Galicia:
Located in Las Fragas do Eume Nature Reserve, Alvarella offers ecologically-designed accommodations. It features an outdoor swimming pool and provides introductory environmental courses. Free Wi-fi and private parking are available.Alvarella’s rooms have a rustic décor featuring parquet flooring and wooden furniture. The family rooms feature bunk beds and a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower.Alvarella incorporates constructive bioclimatic and ecological solutions using solar energy generated from the property’s solar panels. Guests can learn more about the environment and ecological building solutions at one of the on-site courses.There are several beaches within 5 minutes’ drive of Alvarella, including Miño, Perbes and Cabanas beaches. Guests can also play traditional games at the guest house or have a barbecue in the garden. Ferrol and A Coruña are about 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely place. Nice people. Perfect if you are traveling with dogs. So relaxing!
– The peach and tranquility was just what we needed
– The friendly owner gave us lots of ideas about things to do in the area and spoke slowly in Spanish for us to understand better (we are not native Spanish speakers)
– There was a very friendly dog and cat to play with 🙂
– The rooms were nice and warm
- La ubicación, el personal, los perros 🙂 y el desayuno.
- el sitio es super tranquilo y con mesas para poder hacer picinic al aire libre. muy cercano a las Fragas do Eume . Desayuno muy rico. Las dueñas eran muy majas y atentas.
- Alojamiento rural (hay que mirar bien las fotos para entender el tipo de habitación y confort que encontraremos) muy tranquilo, con instalaciones sostenibles y muy verdes, con una atención inmejorable por parte del personal y perfecta situación para ir a explorar el parque natural del Eume. El servicio de comidas y cenas con muy buena relación calidad-precio. Sin duda, recomendable al 100%, con niños por su practicidad, sin ellos por la tranquilidad.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering a Modernist facade, La Terraza is located in Miño center, next to several beaches and the Rías Altas Coast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature tile/marble floor. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower, and free toiletries. You will find luggage storage space at the property.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a surcharge.A Coruña is 9.9 mi from La Terraza, while Ferrol is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 9.3 mi from La Terraza.
- Staff very friendly. The bed was comfortable. The lcoation was very good 🙂
-friendly, welcoming staff
-good location, close to cafes and restaurants
-good value for solo pilgrims doing camino Inglés
- Receptionist very friendly, good suggestions on where to eat
- We were a group of 20 who stayed in La Terraza on the 3rd night of the Camino Ingles. The hotel was very accommodating and allowed us to check in earlier and also helped to carry our luggage to the rooms. (The hotel does not have a lift). The owner was also proactive and contacted me prior to our stay to ask about dinner. He arranged an amazing 3 course meal for Euro 12pp in the restaurant opposite the hotel – we could barely finish all the food they served! I can highly recommend this hotel if you are walking the Camino Ingles.
Comfortable bed, crisp sheets, powerful shower and right on the Camino for a gentle downwards start the next day p a rarity!
Walked straight past it the first time as it is set higher than street level although there appears to be an electric hoist if you can’t manage the steep stairs at the entrance.
There are an assortment of restaurants and food stores nearby.
Hostal La Casilla Guesthouse
Hostal La Casilla, founded in 1945, has free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and a restaurant. It is located just 350 feet from the well-known Balneario de Guitiriz Spa and Golf Course.All rooms in La Casilla have a private bathroom and TV.The Casilla guesthouse has a large yard and a separate play area for children.The restaurant offers a wide range of local dishes, either individual or from a set menu.The center of Gutiriz is about a half-mile away, while A Coruña is about 18 miles away.
- Very helpful staff from reception, catering and housekeeping. Extremely attentive. Excellent value. Spotlessly clean.
- Staff tried extremely hard to communicate and translate as we speak practically no Spanish. V professional staff and probably cleanest hotel I’ve been to, including 5 *
- The staff in this hotel are fantastic. We had to leave before breakfast was being served so we were provided with a more than adequate breakfast in our room. Food in the restaurant was good.
- Pleasant and efficient staff. Beautiful food served with grace. Premises spotless. We can recommend.
- Staff was very professional and helpful, especially Maria, who took a great care of us! Great restaurant and nice bar where to relax and spend some time.
Pensión restaurante TINO
Pensión restaurante TINO is offering accommodations in Momán. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet. Guest rooms at Pensión restaurante TINO come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A Coruña is 49 miles from the accommodation, while Lugo is 33 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Is in a little town called Moman, very quiet. The pensión has a restaurant, excellent staff. Very nice everybody.
- Mobiliario de la habitación nuevo. El servicio es bueno y son amables. Buena comida.
- todo está perfecto y los dueños son encantadores, hacen que tu estancia sea inmejorable, gracias chicos
- Sehr gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis, gehobene Ausstattung, sehr herzlicher und aufmerksamer Gastwirt – Danke Tino!
- Tino è il suo staff sono stati super accoglienti e disponibili. Stanze ampie, moderne, pulite e confortevoli (doccia con radio!). Abbiamo anche cenato con gusto.. assolutamente da non perdere il secreto iberico. Consigliatissimo!
O Cruceiro Guesthouse
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puentedeume, O Cruceiro has a tennis court, terrace, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at O Cruceiro also have a city view. All guest rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near O Cruceiro.A Coruña is 22 miles from the guesthouse, while Ferrol is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 18 miles from O Cruceiro.
- Excellent restaurant and great staff. Room was good.
Tha staff was verry kind.
Tha Boy and Dother are speek english and it’s verry helpful. Thay will do what thay can to help you.
Although the hotel is 2.5km from the city. There’s a buss staion 30 m from the hotel so it’s very easy to go to and back from the pontedeume
- Good solid and spotlessly clean accommodation. The location right on a major road meant that there was quite a bit of road noise throughout the night, but that was not an issue for us. We were staying as part of our Camino Ingles and the hotel is witihn 1km the route, so from that perspective it was perfect. However, if you want to visit Pontedueme, be aware that this property is a 3km uphill hike out of town with limited bus service with nothing else to do in the area other than enjoy a beer! It’s a hike you have to make anyway and puts you way ahead of the pack in the morning!
- OK for one night on the Camino Ingles – it is reasonably close to the route and there are not too many options for accomodation. Staff were helpful but spoke no English. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs, which is convenient.
- Cozy, economy hostal run by friendly family. The restaurant is great and all the staff are nice.
Pension Meson Paz
Offering free WiFi, Pension Meson Paz is located in Puentedeume. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Mediterranean cuisine in the on-site restaurant.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension Meson Paz.A Coruña is 22 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The hotel is located outside of Puentedeume nearly at the top of the hill heading out of town on the Camino. As such, there aren’t too many options concerning local restaurants or food – except for the restaurant at the hotel, which offers well priced, tasty meals that are suitable for someone on the Camino. The big advantage of the location is that it shaves off the big hill climb in the morning (though you will need to do it before you get there the previous day!).
- Clean comfortable place to stay while on Camino Santiago, there was a festival in town so was happy to get anything
- This is a simple place, but comfortable. The meals were good for what I needed. Family-run and laid back.
- Excellent location for the camino De Santiago. Very comfortable, clean and quiet. El menú del Peregrino provided for dinner was very good.
- At the top of the hill and just a second off the Camino route. Comfortable beds and hot shower.
Pension Casa Apilladeira
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Casa Apilladeira offers accommodation in Puentedeume. The property is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A Coruña is 11.8 miles from Pension Casa Apilladeira, while Ferrol is 6.2 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 12.4 miles away.
- Centrally located. Nicely renovated. Very small. Friendly host
The owner has a bar nearby and invited us for nice breakfast every day.
Property full of character and central location.
- The host Julio was great, the location was great and the breakfast at Julio’s bar close by was a surprise and a welcome bonus.
- Owner was very friendly and accommodating. Room quiet and comfortable. Breakfast included a bar closely owned/operator by owner of Casa Apilladeira.
- Very central location. Street is on Camino route, landlord very helpful, he also owns a bar which is a couple of minutes walk away and where you have breakfast and check out when you leave.
Hostal Restaurante Terra Chá Guesthouse
Hostal Restaurante Terra Chá is located in the Galician town of Villalba, 35 minutes’ drive from Lugo. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, plasma satellite TV and a private bathroom.Terra Chá’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. Open from 06:00 to 00:00, the café has a terrace where you can find a children’s playground.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, Hostal Restaurante Terra Chá is just under an hour’s drive from the popular beach town of Foz. A Coruña, with its airport and ferry port, is also around an hour’s drive away.
- While the facility and location were average the staff was way above and beyond helpful and actually went out of their way to help me out with reservations in another city. I could not thank them enough
- I was a bit suprised, because of the low price, but everything was perfect: A comfortable and clean room and private bathroom, a friendly staff, a good meal in the evening after a long cycling day and a secure novernight storage for my bicycle.
- Friendly staff, very nice. Had dinner there as well, was ok. Very close to the bus station.
Good place to spend one night. Lots of the people staying where doing Camino de Santiago.
Restarant has a very good options (not all of them are in menu, so better to ask).
- very quiet. vilalba is a small but pretty town for a walk, just few metres away from the place. basic accommodation for the road. very friendly staff.
PENSIÓN SUITES CAMIÑO NORTE Guesthouse
PENSIÓN SUITES CAMIÑO NORTE is located in Villalba. This 3-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk. Each room has a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. The rooms have a closet.Guests can use the hot tub. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Lugo is 22 miles from PENSIÓN SUITES CAMIÑO NORTE. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 47 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything was new and modern. Host extremely friendly and helpful.
- Lovely accommodation that was great value for money. A new development that’s been well completed. Friendly host and although no English is spoken we were able to communicate.
- New hotel, spacious rooms, modern furnitures, right beside the Camino!
- El trato con Jose Angel, el propietario, fué extraordinaria, persona encantadora. La habitación super limpia, cama super cómoda, el cuarto de baño de lujo, así da gusto estar, y el precio ajustadísimo
- Apartamento alucinante de bonito y nuevo, con todo lujo de detalles
PR Casa Savi
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set 1,650 feet from Perbes Beach, Pensión Casa Savi features a 24-hour front desk and a restaurant. It offers modern, attractive rooms and has free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each room at Pensión Casa Savi has wooden floors. All rooms include heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The Savi’s restaurant specializes in Galician cuisine, including the region’s famous octopus, seafood and fish dishes.Perbes Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa Savi and Miño Golf Club is 1.2 mi away. Miño is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Ferrol in 20 minutes via the nearby AP9F Motorway.
- Quiet, very clean, modern facilities, good value, free parking on site, only 15 min from Pontevedra.
deco soigne et moderne
parking aproximite et gratuit ,kitchenette a disposition et tranquillite, en tout cas lors de notre sejour
- La relación calidad-precio es inmejorable. No parece una pensión, todo muy limpio, el baño pequeño aunque bastante moderno y nuevo y la cama cómoda.
- La habitación estaba muy bien y el baño muy grande
Está muy bien decorado, todo nuevo, muy confortable y moderno.
La relación calidad-precio buena
Top Guest Houses In As Restrebas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in As Restrebas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in As Restrebas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in As Restrebas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!