10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In As Galanas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
As Galanas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in As Galanas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in As Galanas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in As Galanas Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in As Galanas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in As Galanas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In As Galanas Galicia:
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Boavista offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colorful rooms at the Hostal Boavista come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Hostal Boavista is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 50 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Baño totalmente nuevo.
Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila para descansar y desconectar.
- Muy cómoda la habitación y bien calefacción Ada, buena atención
- El trato, la limpieza y la comodidad fueron excelentes, no dudaría un momento en volver y recomendárselo a todo el mundo
Habitación amplia, buen closet, fresco y sitio tranquilo.
La señora Mary siempre está disponible y te apoya en lo que necesitas
- Todo muy bien, personal muy amable a pesar de que llegué tarde!
- Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Pensión Compostela Inn
Compostela Inn is located in Montouto, 4.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers colorful rooms, dormitories, and bungalows with metallic structure, all with heating and bathroom.Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- En general, en el alojamiento todo ha sido satisfactorio (ubicación, trato del personal, parking a escasos metros de las habitaciones, etc.).
- Wir haben 25 Euro für ein Einzelzimmer/Dusche/WC bezahlt und dafür haben wir ein ordentliches sauberes Zimmer bekommen im “Container” bekommen. Mehr Komfort geht nicht zu diesem Preis.
- Hezké prostředí. Ubytování je skromné (montované kontejnery). Na jedno přespání stačí. V době našeho pobytu se na hotelu konala místní kulturní akce, což nám pobyt zpříjemnilo.
“Compostela Inn” es una parte de un mayor hotel al lado en San Sandurnino, Hotel Congreso. Las casetas de metal, donde se vive son ya usados. No se puede dormir de nada durante el viento – la puerta hace el ruido ritmicamente, como si alguien abrira la puerta. La noche pasada vigilando. Tampoco fue una idea buena tapizar el interior de la habitacion hecha de cabanas prefabricadas – con el tiempo, cuando se usa, el efecto no hace buena impresion.
Del otro lado tengo que decir que fue muy limpio y el agua en ducha fue bien caliente, con buena presion.
Pero si fuera pernoctar en las afueras de Santiago otra vez, elegiria pagar mas y poder dormir con calma en Hotel Congreso.
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- This hotel is a great value with great location with nearby bus and train terminal
- the place, the bed, the location is just better than i expected. the staff is very helpful indeed.
- Clean, warm rooms. Friendly and efficient staff, ready to help 24 hours a day.
Hector at the front desk was wonderful and gave excellent directions. It would have been nice to have a lounge chair in the room. I extended my stay as my plans changed.
There are entrance steps and then the elevator.
It is about 15 minute walk to old town.
- The room was very clean, spacious, and nicely decorated. Conveniently close to USCs campus south.
Hostal As Margaritas
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Located in the City-Centre of Santiago de Compostela, Hostal As Margaritas is 1,200 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Providing a bar, the property is located within 1,800 feet of Tourism Office. Free WiFi is included.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries.Area Central is 2.1 miles from Hostal As Margaritas, while Point view is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- The music selection in the cafe :), comfy bed, cozy homey atmosphere, and a bathtub! Perfect place to relax for a couple days after my Camino hike.
- Margarita and Victor were very welcoming. The room was small and quaint on the second floor. My room had a window in the sloping ceiling and a single bed with hanging space and a small bathroom.
- The room and ensuite bathroom were spacious and clean and the room was reasonably quiet. The hosts Margarita and Victor were helpful and charming. They let us us leave our luggage with them when we arrived early and printed tickets for us. Value for money in Santiago de Compostela.
The location was superb, close to cathedral centre yet away from crowds and opposite the park. However what made the visit was the very warm welcome received and any help / support during your stay- so genuine – thank you both.
The room was spotless and nicely styled, comfortable and all ammenities as to be expected – really enjoyed my time here – perfect and was great for starting on finisterre Camino as well.
- In general everything was super nice, especially hospitality of the owners.
Located in Santiago de Compostela city center, Hostal Mafer is less 5 minutes’ walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.The hostel comes with 5 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and 1 triple bedroom. All bedrooms are heated and come with private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Breakfast is served every morning from 8:30 to 10:00 and every weekend from 9:00 to 11:00.There is a selection of cafés and restaurants in Santiago’s charming old town, 1,650 feet away. Plaza de Galicia Square is just around the corner.Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 1,500 feet from Pensión Mafer and the airport bus stops within 650 feet of the property.
- Very good value for money, friendliest stuff. Will come again . 😉
- Perfect location. Everyone was extremely kind, helpful and friendly. Feel at home 🙂
- I booked Hostal Mafer on recommendation. When I arrived in the morning to Santiago town on my Camino, I went to the hostel to get rid of my bag pack before entering the cathedral. I was met by a very nice, welcoming and friendly man that offered me a cup of coffee and some breakfast leftovers and than I got my room. I later found out that he and his Swedish wife was the owner of the hostel. After a good nights sleep, I met with the wife, who had bought new baked bread and together with the rest breakfast it was perfect. I’ll really felt welcome during my stay in Santiago.
- The people where very friendly and helpful. The place was almost in the centre of Santiago, which was convenient.
- Brilliant location. I could see the cathedral from my room. Helpful staff who did more than I asked. Allowed me to wash my hiking clothes in the hotel’s laundry.
Hostal Alfonso Guesthouse
This charming, small hotel is set right in the monumental heart of Santiago de Compostela, just outside the Alameda Park and with views over the world-famous cathedral.The Hostal Alfonso offers pleasant accommodations with a family feel, surrounded by the ancient streets of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.Most of its rooms boast splendid views over this timeless setting, including the cathedrals main Obradoiro façade.Start your day with the breakfast selection served in the attractive breakfast room.The whole building is decorated in a well-preserved, traditional style, such as its wooden ceilings and elegant staircase creating an authentic atmosphere for your visit to this historic capital of Galicia.Spend a quiet moment among the colorful flowers in the peaceful inner courtyard. Alternatively, make use of more modern facilities such as the free Wi-Fi internet access.
- The decor and above all the family that run this Hostal. Lovely people and very helpful!
- A little, economical gem. Close to the Cathedral. Rooms were small but warm and cosy. Beds were very comfortable and the hosts went out of their way to ensure our stay was a good one.
- The staff were so friendly and went above the call of duty to make our stay enjoyable
- Service was lovely, very helpful, breakfast was generous
- Lovely people and pretty boutique hotel in good location. Super breakfast.
Casa de Maria Guesthouse
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 600 feet from Tourism Office, Casa de Maria has rooms with free WiFi access. Popular points of interest around the property include Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Plaza del Toural. The property is 1.9 miles from Area Central.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.Point view is 1.9 miles from Casa de Maria, while Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- We had a great stay. The building has a lift and is next to the old town. The apartment has been recently renovated and has 4 private bedrooms with a kitchen in common. For a little extra there are also washer and dryer machines. The staff is friendly.
Unforgettable stay and excellent value for money.
Location: located in the center; bus stops to all directions (airport included); the perfect location for visiting sightseeing spots; the historic center, shops, and restaurants are just a few steps away. Accommodation: an elevator; a very clean house with kitchenette; household appliances and all necessary amenities; a very comfortable and bright room, with a private bathroom, Wi-Fi and television; and a hairdryer is also available. House: absolutely fabulous: the owners are wonderful and very attentive to the well-being of the guests: exceptionally generous, toiletries (shower gel, shampoo and soap) are made available (when most other hotels offer just small containers). The customer can also have free access to towels and toilet paper without having to ask for any; there is even candy to welcome you). Would definitely recommend Casa Maria to family and friends.
- The people were incredibly friendly, you could eat off of the floors it was so clean and the food was incredible.
- Non ho visto lo staff,abbiamo comunicato cia whatsapp. Posizione ottima,pulitissimo e comodo. Ci tornerei
- Habitación muy pequeña No cabe ni la cama qun ofertano como doble y no es así. Es extremadamente pequeño e incómodo la habitacion
Hostal Charo II
Just 500 feet from University of Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Charo II offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Santiago Cathedral and Praza de Obradoiro are 15 minutes’ walk.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms feature a TV and are accessible by elevator. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are provided.A range of dining options and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with sofas.Santiago Train Station is 15 minutes’ walk from Hostal Charo II, while Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Useful place to stay at the end of the Camino. Friendly. Near to train station.
- The location it was right on the Camino and about 15 minute walk from the cathedral. The landlady was very helpful even though she couldn’t speak English she was very friendly and welcoming and even got us a hair dryer when we asked.
- Nice little room. Tidy. TV. Private bathroom. Double windows which kept traffic noise outside. Perfect location. Grocery store, farmasia, self service loundry, atm and cofeterias nearby.
- Good location 10 mins walk from cathedral. Very friendly owner.
- We liked the welcome by Sol, the owner, the location and the proximity to cheap restaurants.
PR Hospedería Vía Lucis Guesthouse
Set on the campus of Santiago de Compostela University, PR Hospedería Vía Lucis features attractive gardens and simple rooms. Located in the city’s old town, it is just 10 minutes’ walk from the cathedral.Each heated room at PR Hospedería Vía Lucis has bright décor. There is a desk and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vía Lucis’s dining room. Traditional Spanish cuisine is served for lunch and dinner.The property has its own chapel and auditorium. Internet access is available in public areas for an additional cost.La Alameda Park and Pueblo Gallego Museum are within 10 minutes’ walk of the property. Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 0.9 mi away, while the city’s airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- the hotel is located in a university,very quiet and beautiful,the room is spacious and bright,and the staff is very nice
- A delight to have coin operated washer and dryer. Be sure to have coins with you though.
- The place has a creepy vibe which I like not for everyone
- Very friendly helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Very comfortable place to stay.
- The staff were great and we love the atmosphere of the buildings.
PENSIÓN Mar Azul Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! PENSIÓN Mar Azul is located in Santiago de Compostela, in the El Ensanche Zona Nueva district. Around 250 feet from Tourism Office, the property is also 0.4 miles away from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and offers free WiFi. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms come with a shared bathroom with free toiletries, while some have garden views. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.PENSIÓN Mar Azul provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Area Central is 2 miles from the accommodation, while Point view is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from PENSIÓN Mar Azul.
- Location is great. If you off the train Santiago de Compostela, take the lift front of the station, by the cars are parked to the road above, from there just 5-7 minutes walk to your right. I did it with my lagguage. The property next door to a hotel right at the bus stop. Which will take you to the airport. From the Opposite side Bus stop route no.5 will take you to the Main Bus terminal where I took my Bus to Porto. Some Taxi have two pieces before you start your journey around*€5.60, It is 20 minutes walk to the Compostela square. Cathedral, Musium etc. Food court around the corner, I had Spanish Omlet (it’s too big for two people) and lovely glass of wine. Breakfast served to the room by the lady. Crossans, Tea/coffee, cupcake, orange juice. Toiletries were generously supplied, including cotton buds ??. She gave me my kettle on my request which got me my long awaited cup of tea.
Very nice place-good value for money and pretty central location!
It had everything you might need from shampoo/shower gel to shaving foam 🙂
The lady was very nice preparing a lovely breakfast for us which she brought to our room 🙂
- Very clean! Great location. The lady who runs it helped me with laundry, and in general she was friendly and helpful.
attention to detail in room and bathroom.
breakfast prepared early as we had an early departure.
- Great view across plaza,Really friendly and helpful staff,nice breakfast included, Good location for airport bus,and old city.
Top Guest Houses In As Galanas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in As Galanas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in As Galanas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in As Galanas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!