10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Artés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Artés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Artés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artés Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Artés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Artés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Artés Catalonia:
Located in Sallent del Llobregat, B&B Sallent provides free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property has river views and a terrace.Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Montseny is 48 miles from B&B Sallent. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 47 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners are very nice and taking really care of their customers.
- Super nette Frau + Sohn. Unkompliziertes wechseln von 2 Zimmern (da wir zu 3 waren) auf ein Zimmer mit 3 Betten. Super Frühstück.
- una cordial bienvenida por parte de los dueños, incluso nos dejaron su garaje porque viajamos con un coche parcialmente abierto. El desayuno buenísimo para todos los gustos y a la hora que queríamos, nos sentíamos como en casa. Para nosotros era un sitio ideal para descansar
- L”empatía de la persona responsable i el seu caràcter. Les instal•lacions i el lloc respiren pau i tranquilitat.
- El trato de la dueña, ubicación,vistas y tranquilidad.
Fonda Ca La Maria
Fonda Ca La Maria is located in Avinyó. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms will provide you with a terrace.Montseny is 40 miles from Fonda Ca La Maria. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 53 miles from the accommodation.
- Really nice appartment in small cosy city. Host didn’t speak English very well so it was kinda fun but we solved everything with him even without English. Appartment had own bathroom and big balcony (for cigar it’s ideal). In first floor there is restaraunt and our host was really great cook. He prepared dinner for us and we really like it. When you have car you can park right ahead of appartment so it’s practical.
- Està muy bien pero faltaba un lavabo en la habitacion…..
- Buen trato y facilidad para la entrega y devolución de llaves. Buena relación calidad precio y un pueblo precioso
- Hotel vieillot mais la literie est super confortable.
- Le coté un peu désuet qui nous fait remonter le temps
Turó de la Torre Guesthouse
This charming property features a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms overlooking the Montserrat Mountains. Set in a 19th-century farmhouse, Turó de la Torre is located just outside Manresa.Each attractive, rustic room at Turó de la Torre has attractive décor with exposed stone walls. There is a terrace, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The à la carte restaurant serves a range of traditional Catalan cuisine with modern influences. There is also a bar and a terrace overlooking the beautiful Manresa countryside.Surrounded by olive tress, the Turó has an ideal setting for hiking. Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Park is a 25-minute drive away.Barcelona and the Maresme coastline are approximately 37 mi from the Torre. Girona and the French border can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.
- The perfect end to the perfect day. The owner was very welcoming & friendly, the food & wine were fantastic. Spacious room & stunning views. If in the area again I would definitely stay again.
We received an exceptional welcome
The restaurant was wunderful
Spotlessly clean parking ok. Unfortunately our room was not ready when we arrived but we were well looked after.
Food expensive in restaurant and service slow. Arrived at 8pm finally got served at 9 pm not good when diabetic. Appreciate Spanish eat late but was aware we were British.
- The property was great strange location. Great views
The Hotel was excellent it’s quirky in a nice way .
We were greeted by the owner who is very friendly,our rooms were lovely, oldy worldy charm.They were large and clean with ensuite shower. Garden view. We had a meal in the hotel restaurant which was delicious.Breakfast was continental and plenty of it.We thoroughly enjoyed are stay and would highly recommend it.It was such a surprise to find such beautiful building behind a large garage.
Set on the main street of Sant Joan de Vilatorrada, just 5 minutes’ drive from Manresa, Pensión Soler offers modern rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Rooms have air-conditioning and heating and each one comes with a flat-screen TV. The contemporary décor is in gray and brown tones with wooden finishes.Within the guest house there is a restaurant that serves traditional Catalan food and a café-bar which is open all day. There are also other restaurants and shops in the town center.For children there is a play area which includes a ball pool and slides.
The stunning Montserrat Mountain is just 12 mi from Pensión Soler. Central Barcelona and Barcelona Airport are around a 45-minute drive away.
- The room was very nice and clean, air conditioning was also provided. Breakfast was good. The restaurant was closed while I was there due to holidays and most places shut in the town, but I liked the town and it was a good place to stay for visiting the surrounding area.
- Very nice hotel staff, they made a nice breakfast for us, asking and adjusting the ingredients. They have a privat parking, where we could left our motorcycle safe. Nice stay!
- Checking in was great considering it was 9pm. This is a bar and cafe as well as a hostel”. The staff cover all roles and were always courteous and accommodating. Own bathroom was a bonus! Breakfast (included) was better than you expect from a hostel.
- Un desayuno muy completo i muy bueno. Mejor de lo esperado.
Das Zimmer war sehr sehr sauber.
Das Frühstücksbuffet ist sehr gut.
Alle sehr freundlich
Hostal La Masia Guesthouse
Hostal La Masia is set 500 feet from the Santa Maria de la Seu Basilica. It offers comfortable rooms with a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and in some cases, a balcony with city views.Rooms at Hostal La Masia feature bright, functional décor with floral pictures. All have a night table, TV and room service is available. Rooms with balconies overlook the old theater.The property has a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy a snack and read the newspapers.La Masia is well located for exploring the city or going hiking. Montserrat Monastery is 15 minutes’ drive away and the Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 21 mi away.An airport shuttle is available for a fee. Manresa-Viladordis FGC Train Station, with trains to Plaza España in Barcelona, is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- You get what you pay for. Room is very basic but clean. Bathroom very small, tired but functional. Staff very nice and pleasant.
- The bar down stairs that was very friendly, The room was cheap and cheerful, value for money.
- Great location inside the historical part of the city, however close to the modern center too. Very kind personnel. Even if minimalist everything you need was available. Even a small balcony in the place. Good wireless. Good price – quality report. It remind me the bohemians times of my life.
- The room was simple but well laid out and thoughtfully done.
- Easy to get in touch with the host, find a parking spot (short/longer term), flexible arrival times, friendly welcoming host, english spoken and easy to locate and just 40′ from Barcelona!
Hostal Cal Pla
Located in the village of Sant Llorenç Savall, Hostal Cal Pla is just 0.6 mi from Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Park. This guest house features a restaurant and free WiFi.Set in a townhouse dating from the early 20th century, Hostal Cal Pla offers simple, traditional décor. All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy a range of Catalan cuisine in the Cal Pla’s restaurant. There is also a bar.Hostal Cal Pla has a picturesque setting overlooking the Sant Llorenç Mountains, and the surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling. Terrassa and Sabadell can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
Equipment in retro style;
very homey; history immediately around you when you enter.
- The person who helped us was very nice, efficient, and pleasant to work with. The rooms were clean and well cared for. The bathroom was spacious and very clean.
- It was a character property in typical Catalan hill town
Great host who made us feel welcome. She has a Coke collection she has worked hard to build and well worth the look, it is huge.
Had a great meal at the family restaurant just up the street. A great break and a taste of Spanish culture. The Hotel is very clean and the rooms are spacious. WE had the entire hotel to ourselves that evening.
- das hostal war verschlossen .wir mussten dann noch weiterfahren siehe buchung booking.com !!!!
- Equipment in retro style;
Masia CasaJoana Rural Guesthouse
Masia CasaJoana Rural in Rellinás provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Rooms are equipped with a patio with views of the mountain.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Masia CasaJoana Rural also have a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Masia CasaJoana Rural, including cycling and hiking.Barcelona is 34 miles from the guesthouse. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 39 miles from the property.
Insane location, best food ever in a hotel, amazing hosts, treated like warm friends.
- It was a prefect end to our Spanish walking holiday but we wish we could have stayed longer. The house is in a quiet rural location with lovely walks, birdlife and scenery from the door. We enjoyed the most wonderful dinner prepared by Marc; a tasting of freshly prepared ingredients over about 7 courses, all for 25 euros each. We’d love to have stayed longer and enjoyed the environment, experience and hospitality of both Miriam and Marc. The place is fabulous and only an hour from Barcelona.
- The most wonderful place and cozy accomodation ever! The food was superb, haute cuisine in the middle of the beautiful catalan countryside. Thanks to Marc and Miriam for the best experience during this holidays by far. We loved it and highly recommend it. Arantxa & Claus
- Marc, Miriam and their family are living their dream – a beautifully renovated ancient farm with breathtaking views of Montserrat complete with an outstanding 5 course meal prepared by Chef Marc topped off our perfect trip to Spain.
- A very warm welcome, great meals, spacious rooms, a spectacular view, silence and an irresistible nature just 50 km from Barcelona
- Insane location, best food ever in a hotel, amazing hosts, treated like warm friends.
Hostal Ca La Irene Guesthouse
Set by Llobregat River and a 20-minute drive from Montserrat, Hostal Ca La Irene is located in San Vicente de Castellet. The charming guest house has a traditional restaurant serving Catalan cuisine.Each air-conditioned room offers a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and towels. There is luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Ca La Irene is a 5-minute walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.San Vicente de Castellet Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away. Manresa is 10 minutes by car, while Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The staff were very helpful and the property was clean.
- very close to the railways stations , clean and comfortable , convenient for visiting montserrat , great bar (El Racó d’En Manel} nearby doing very good food at a great price.
- There is no restaurant at this property I did not expect one!
- Bona relació qualitat preu. Has de saber que no és un hotel. Però tot correcte, net i amb tele a l’habitació. A sols 15′ de Manresa amb aparcament proper
- La limpieza era excelente, la habitacion comoda y confortable y la ubicacion genial
Hostal Somnis&Arrels Guesthouse
Set in Súria village, just 2.5 mi from Serra de Castelltallat, Hostal Somnis & Arrelas offers free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Chiromassage and alternative therapies are available at the guest house.Each twin room comes with 2 single beds put together. It is equipped with a desk and flat-screen. A private bathroom includes a shower.The guest house has a modern lounge with free newspapers and a bar.Manresa is 9.3 mi away, while Barcelona can be reached in 45 minutes by car. Cardona is 9.3 mi away. Barcelona El-Prat Airport is 40 mi from Hostal Somnis & Arrels.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Sant Marti Guesthouse
Featuring a modern décor, Hostal Sant Marti is located in the center of Puig-Reig, 1 hours’ drive from Barcelona. Free WiFi access is available, and some rooms have a balcony with views.Guests have free access to a gym with a covered swimming pool, located 50 feet from the property.All heated rooms have a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe; and come with a private bathroom with hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking or biking. You can drive to Manresa in 30 minutes, and Andorra la Vella is 62 mi away.
- Everything. The hotel has a stunning decoration. Welcoming staff and provide all facilities.
- You feel like a part of the family there. Clean, nicely decorated, small, intimate with a lovely granny as a receptionist who made us feel very comfortable.
- Clean, modern with an artsy aesthetic, super nice proprietors, honor system drinks, free parking, cool old building, good price.
Amazingly friendly proprietor and his mother is keen to help you with any problem you may have. Spanish language helps immensely but you will get by with english. I did not try as I want to improve my spanish. Breakfast is not included but you may go about 150m down the street to a bakery where they serve in the park across the road. Couple of restaurants very close for lunch (menu del dia) for example Baixador with three course meal (duck on honey) for 20€ for the weekenc menu. For the working days it gets cheaper. Also there is very nice open public pool for paltry fee of 3.80€ a day.
As a guest you can also use gym, swimming pool and sauna around the corner which belongs to the hotel free of charge!
- The design is beautiful, but the rooms are really small, fitting just beds. There’s an extra living room in the house with a small kitchen corner, games and books for children.
Top Guest Houses In Artés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Artés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Artés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Artés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!