10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Artaiz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Artaiz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Artaiz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artaiz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artaiz Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Artaiz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Artaiz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Artaiz Navarre:
HOSTAL ITXASO-ENEA is located in Aoiz and features a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.The rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Pamplona is 17 miles from HOSTAL ITXASO-ENEA, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 37 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Beti-jai Guesthouse
Located in the small town of Aioz, on the banks of Irati River, Beti-jai offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms feature elegant décor and include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a bar and a restaurant with an elegant dining room. There is also a children’s play area with a bouncy castle. Baby-sitting services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and horse riding. You can also visit the wine cellars of Lumbier, a 25-minute drive away.
Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
good food, room comfy.
- Friendly staff and they let me park my motorbike downstairs.
- El personal de este alojamiento nos ha tratado muy bien en todo momento, el desayuno muy rico, merece la pena comer en Beti Jai, la comida muy abundante, y en especial, degustar el postre tipico, que se llama Costrada, es casera, la hacen ellos mismos, fue todo un lujo. El hostal es de madera y decorado con muy buen gusto.
La serveuse, le soir, au bar, souriante et à l’écoute.
La salade composée était très copieuse et bonne. Le dessert également. Le tout à un prix très modeste.
La chambre très spacieuse ainsi que la salle de bain, avec sa grande douche..
Possibilité de garer sa moto dans un local fermé.
El rio Irati. Se veia y oia desde la habitacion.
La comida excelente y comedor
- Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
Pensión Leyre Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour reception, Pension Leyre is located in Pamplona. This guest house offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.All rooms have parquet floors and simple décor throughout. There is a wardrobe and a desk, and the bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Satellite channels are available.Pamplona Bullring is 0.6 mi from Pensión Leyre, and the Cathedral is a 10-minute bus ride away. Navarra Public University is 12 minutes’ drive from the property, and Urbasa y Andía Nature Reserve is 37 mi away. San Sebastian Airport is a 1-hour drive from the guest house.
- Clean, comfortable and close to the old town, easy to find and parking was easy for two motorcycles.
- The host was very accomodating and helpful with advice about nearby attractions, parking, and places to eat.
- The place was very clean and close to where we needed to be.
- Perfect location in the centre, easy to find. Friendly reception. Value for money.
Very convenient for bus station.
Mini fridge in room. very handy.
Communal areas and spacious rooms have “Zona no fumedor” signs. Most welcome, avoiding typical budget hotel thumbs-down of being checked into a room reeking of cigarettes.
Hostal Bearan Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Hostal Bearan is located in Pamplona, 2 miles from Pamplona Catedral. Around 1,500 feet from Pamplona Town Hall, the property is also 0.6 miles away from Baluarte Congress Centre and offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean and Asian dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms contain a balcony. At Hostal Bearan the rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Ciudadela Park is one mile from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Location and staff helpful
Do not stay in room 2 noise from shop below spoiled my stay.
- Close to the historic town , busy Fri and Sat nights with locates , enjoyed seeing friends and families out enjoying themselves. Many shops and restaurants to chose from.
This was my second stay, with each stay being a year apart, during the middle of September.
The attraction of the property is price and location. It is fairly up to date and kept clean.
The narrow pedestrian street below the room’s balconies teem with active pedestrian night live from lots of tapas restaurants and bars. A wonderful zoo of passing humanity that is fun to both observe and walk around in – – and which will continue til 5:00 in the morning. Hence, the cause of the negatives described in the next section.
- Walking the Camino & this is brilliantly placed just near the path & right in the centre of town. Perfectly acceptable room & brilliant little bathroom. Only downside breakfast… far too late at nine on weekends & poor value for a tea & 1 slice of toast €2.50
- Excellent location, very clean , small room but very comfortable bed and the water pressure was very good
- Location and staff helpful
Hostal Navarra Guesthouse
The Hostal Navarra is located just 150 feet from Pamplona Bus Station and the Baluarte Congress Center. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, and access to a computer and printer.Rooms at Hostal Navarra feature a kettle and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes welcome amenities, a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror. All rooms are nonsmoking and air-conditioned.The guest house has a tour desk and is just a 5-minute walk from the famous Estafeta Street. There are 2 public car parks within 150 feet.
- This was a great location the room was nice and the facilities clean.
- Very comfortable beds and room was very quiet even though room faced a busy street. Shower was hot and the room provided coffee and small refrig. Room was updated and very clean. Micheal (staff) provided good information on connecting to train and local resturants.
- Very helpful person at reception. Clean rooms and hot shower. Excellent AC with ceiling fan. And they had a hair dryer in the room along with a hot pot to make tea or coffee in the morning.
- This place combines affordability with comfort. I had my own room, a private bathroom ensuite, a water cooker. The location is very central, so you can buy breakfast in one of the bars in the surrounding streets. Friendly personnel.
- Excellent location. Big comfortable room with coffemaschine. Friendly staff. Great value for money
Set in Pamplona, 1,650 feet from Pamplona Catedral, Pension Otano provides accommodations with a bar. 800 feet from Pamplona Town Hall, the property is also 1,500 feet away from Baluarte Congress Center. Ciudadela Park is 2,150 feet from the property.At the guest house, every room has a desk. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms are fitted with a balcony. The rooms have a wardrobe.Guests at Pension Otano Pamplona can enjoy a continental breakfast. There is an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish and European dishes and also offers gluten-free and dairy-free options.Plaza del Castillo is 200 feet from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5 mi from the property.
- Excellent staff, modern, very clean and the dorms offered a degree of privacy.
- The staff were very kind and helped us beyond expectations. Thank you so much.
- I loved it… the wooden floors and the sense that it was a home with rooms…. the decoration
Pension Otano is in a wonderful location just a couple of minutes walk from the main square. There is a bar/restaurant directly below the property (you check in at the restaurant) and the entire street is filled with pinxtos bars- perfect for dinner. It’s walking distance from major attractions like the bull ring and cathedral, and a couple of minutes from the Camino. It’s about a ten minute walk to the main bus station and a thirty minute walk to the train station (though you can also take a bus). It is located in the old town area, and about a ten minute walk away from the main shopping street (with retailers like Zara, Mango etc.).
Room itself was clean with a sink and wardrobe in the room (shared bathroom).
Staff were helpful in answering questions about the local area and facilities.
Great value for money, especially considering it was a private room/shared bathroom. Would recommend staying here again.
- Great centrer location. Nice restaurant and pinchos. Small sink in the room.
Hostal Rodas Pamplona Guesthouse
Boasting a bar and a restaurant, Hostal Rodas Pamplona in Pamplona is a 2-minute walk from the old town and is next to the bus station. Located around 350 feet from Baluarte Congress Center, the guest house is also 1,000 feet away from Ciudadela Park. Free WiFi and free bike storage are available.At the guest house, the spacious and quiet rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Plaza del Castillo is 1,300 feet from Hostal Rodas Pamplona. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 mi away.
- very speciaous room, – this hostel is comprised of only 5 rooms, in a very large apartment converted into a hostel. It is nicely located, and is not expensive at all.
- Good location, walkable to mall, supermarket, cafe and old town.
- Clean and comfortable. All that we expected. Rooms were spacious.
- The location is absolutely fantastic. It is in the center of town within walking distance of everything. We stayed during the festival of San Fermin. It was an ideal location. We could see the fireworks from the window and get up early for the running of the bulls or Enceiro. Room 1 was spacious and big enough for four people. Nice little common sitting area for all rooms. Tips for the festival. It is better to watch the Enciero from the bullfighting ring. Watching from the road is way overrated unless you are supporting a runner. It goes by too fast and you need to there at 6:30 to grab a spot. And don’t rent a balcony. Families during the festival are welcome.
- Great location close to the city center, but far enough you’re not in the thick of things. Rooms are nice and spacious.
Pensión Sarasate is located in Pamplona’s old town, within 1,000 feet of the bus station and Baluarte Exhibition Center. It is a 5-minute walk from where the running of the bulls takes place during San Fermines.Located on the second floor, all rooms feature a work desk, a private bathroom with hairdryer, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Some of them offer a balcony.The tour desk provides information about the city, including the famous San Fermines Festival, and the Navarra region.The property is just a 5-minute walk from Ciudadela Park. There are also plenty of bars and characteristic restaurants in the streets nearby. Public car parks can be found very close by.
- Excellent location. Room was clean and staff were nice. Initially thought room was too close to front door and reception but since there are only 6 rooms it was not an issue. Wi-Fi worked well in 201.
- Agreat camino stop…clean…affordable and friendly…..thanks!@
- Pension Sarasate is fantastic. Private rooms with private bath. Very clean. Close to everything in historic Pamplona. Staff was super friendly. They only have 6 rooms. Loved it.
- Excellent staff let us in at 1.30am after a bus delay. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very clean and only a few minutes from the centre.
El Camino Urban Rooms Guesthouse
El Camino Urban Rooms is located in Pamplona´s Old Town. This guest house is set 650 feet from the city’s Plaza del Castillo Square.Each room has heating and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. City views and balconies are also available in some of the rooms at El Camino Urban Rooms.Santa Maria Cathedral is 1,950 feet from the property, while Pamplona Bull Ring is 1,650 feet away. The train station is 1.2 mi from El Camino Urban Rooms.
- No breakfast offered. Food and drink on our own, which was perfectly fine. Check-in was a little strange since we were traveling, we didn’t always have wifi so didn’t receive the code for the front door. Luckily, a nice man with a cellphone helped us by calling the hotel so we could get in. Checking in through the computer also was a little strange, but when we did encounter people connected with the hotel, they were very nice and helpful!
- It has an auto check in facility which is fine but confusing if you haven’t done it before. Nice central location.
- Location was excellent and the facilities were great . Easy access to the city and liked the card system .
The owner was very nice and helpful.
Very central property, in a narrow street full of bars and restaurants, but not very noisy.
Small balcony with good windows.
Car parking 9 euros/day 200 meters away (cannot access the hostel by car – residents only).
Cleaning was ok.
USB cables and reading lights in the room.
- It was prime location, the manager was very helpful and surprisingly around more even tho everything was self-driven! Cute place with a great location!
Located next to Yamaguchi Park, this property is within 15 minutes’ walk of the center of Pamplona. It offers rooms and apartments tastefully decorated with Mediterranean colors and ethnic furniture.Apartments feature one or two bedrooms, a lounge and well-equipped kitchen. There are also one or two complete bathrooms. Alternatively, choose a room and complement you stay with meals in one of the local Spanish restaurants. Free WiFi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Thanks to the Acella’s position you can easily tour the city on foot. The city’s business parks, the Pablo Saraste Conservatory and the University Hospital are within easy reach of the Acella.Tour the authentic Spanish cafes and shops before admiring the monuments and finding about the fascinating history of Pamplona.
Convenient for Camino trail .
Good restaurant around the corner
- The room exceeded my expectations of a hostel it was more like a private secure apartment without a kitchen
- The place was close enough to get at the porpoise of our visit. It’s clean.
- V helpful staff, clean room in a quiet suburb of Pamplona.
- Clean and the bathroom was good, the cheapest price in Pamplona for san fermin
- Convenient for Camino trail .
Top Guest Houses In Artaiz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Artaiz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Artaiz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Artaiz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!