10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arrueiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrueiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arrueiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrueiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrueiro Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arrueiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arrueiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arrueiro Galicia:
Hostal Residencia Bahía Guesthouse
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set by Laxe’s port on the Costa da Morte, Hostal Residencia Bahía offers views of the town. It features rooms with private bathrooms and free WiFi.Decorated in warm yellow and orange tones, each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a balcony and a mini-bar.Laxe offers several shops and restaurants specializing in fresh fish and seafood. Soesto Beach is 800 feet from the hotel and is good for surfing.A Coruña can be reached in an hour’s drive, while Santiago de Compostela is 75 minutes’ drive from the Residencia Bahía.
- Manolo could not be more helpful. He even hung up my wet wetsuit in his boiler room.
- This is a simple place to stay with a very helpful host. There are a number of interesting places to visit in the region and good walking.
Our host, Manola is a very knowledgeable and supportive host. His sense of service and dedication is genuine and very much appreciated. He knows the various stages of the Camino dos Faro and shares this knowledge enthusiastically and willingly.
I would not hesitate to suggest to others to book here whenever possible.
- Proprietor very helpful giving information about places to visit.
- A lovely welcome from the owners. Room was clean. Had a bath tub to ease our tired limbs. Laundry facilities available if required.
Hostal O Pincho Guesthouse
Set next to the Porto River, on the Galician Coast of A Costa da Morte, Hostal O Pincho offers heated rooms with large windows with views over the city and the river.Each heated room at O Pincho comes with a build-in wardrobe, a TV and a desk. They all have a private bathroom including free toiletries; and towels and bed linen are provided.A small selection of bars, restaurants, as well as shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets.This guest house is located in a small village, 20 minutes’ drive from Cabo Vilán Lighthouse. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela Airport in 1 hour.
- A very nice pension, really good value for the money. Very nice staff, attentive to our needs, and comfortable rooms.
Nos sorprendio para bien dado que el alojamiento tenia una puntuacion algo baja en booking.
La dueña fue muy amable en todo momento, hasta nos dio gasas, alcohol y betadine para una heridita, estuvo muy pendiente de que estuviesemos comodos.
La amabilidad de su personal.
Nicol siempre atenta y dispuesta en brindarte ayuda
- El trato del personal es impecable. La limpieza estraoedinaria. Muy buena relacion calidad-precio.
- La dueña es encantadora! Nos lavo ropa y nos puso una camita supletoria para nuestra bebe.
Pensión Restaurante Pastoriza
Pensión restaurante Pastoriza offers accommodations in Vimianzo. The guest house has a children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Rooms have a flat screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.There is babysitting service at the property.You can play pool at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Santiago de Compostela is 29 mi from Pensión restaurante Pastoriza, while Finisterre is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- El dueño se tomó la molestia de llamarme para darme información sobre el tema de las llaves.
- La relación calidad precio y el buen trato del personal. Recomendable 100%
- Muy cómodo y limpio. Grande habitación y buen comida.
- La cama y las almohadas muy comodas, aunque lo que mas nos gusto fue la amabilidad, simpatia y cordialidad del hombre que nos atendió (suponemos que es el dueño), simplemente encantador! Nos preguntó que hariamos al dia siguiente y nos preparó una ruta por toda la costa da morta con cosas que no nos podiamos perder. La seguimos al pie de la letra y no nos defraudó.
Habitaciones muy amplias y limpias. La verdad es que estuvimos muy comodos y contentos con las estancia.
El personal muy amable, Nos recomendaron sitios para visitar.
Cenamos y desayunamos en el mismo alojamiento por muy buen precio.
Guest house Pensión Residencia Miñones
Featuring a terrace, Guest house Pensión Residencia Miñones is set in Bayo Grande and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and a tour desk are available.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a balcony. All rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms include a patio. At Pensión Residencia Miñones the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 34 miles from Guest house Pensión Residencia Miñones. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 40 miles from the guesthouse.
- Super friendly, sincere and helpful couple running the place. You can have a nice family style dinner & breakfast here. I had an individual room, which was absolutely clean, spacious and comfortable.
- El personal muy simpático y atento. Y con respecto a la habitación estaba muy limpia y calentita, y la cama era muy cómoda. Totmente recomendable
- Muy buen trato. La Habitación cómoda y acogedora y buena calefacción. Muy limpia. Muy buen precio de la habitación y del bar del hostal. Lo recomiendo totalmente
muy vuena relacion calidad y precio .
desayuno abundante y barato
Habitacion cómoda y limpia
Casa da Vasca
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. All rooms at this guest house offer free Wi-Fi and some have views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Casa Vasca also has a restaurant-dining room with sea views.The Casa da Vasca is set in the fishing village of Barizo in Galicia, just 31 mi from La Coruña Airport.The hotel is surrounded by green areas, and there is easy access to landscapes on the Costa de la Muerte. Free public parking is available on site.All heated rooms at the Vasca guest house have a private bathroom and feature traditional décor and design. Beds have comfortable latex matresses.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet place; the staff is nice and helpful (we had a nice chat in spite of me not speaking Spanish at all🙂). The dinner in the restaurant was delicious, as was the breakfast the next morning (breakfast is extra and in my view it could have been included in the price).
- Great staff. Exceptional restaurant. Outstanding location. Very neat and clean.
The location : far from the hustle of mass tourist and pilgrims.
Check-in: smooth and swift
Room size: There’s even a sofa and balcony
– Dinner-very reasonably priced & fresh Percebes, the Octopus, sardines & prawns with Rape (Monkfish) served with Couscos are uniquely prepared (a must -try!)
– Breakfast- jamon and toast plus coffee, a great start of the day.
Overall service: very attentive and personable.
Overall WiFi connection in room, very good.
- The sheltered lawn with sunbeds. The view out to sea.
- Very friendly and nice owners. Helped us as much as they could. Magnificent location and the view from the room. Restaurant food very delicious:) very clean room with comfy beds and spacious bathroom.
Located in Ponteceso, Pensión Teyma features a shared lounge, bar and free WiFi. The property provides a playground.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Pensión Teyma all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 42 miles from the accommodation. A Coruña Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- the place is OK for a short overnight stay, clean and comfortable. The restaurant next to the pension has good pizzas for very reasonable price.
- Nice place on our walk on the “Camino dos Faros” from Malpica to Fisterra (one of the best trails we’ve ever made).
- Restaurant with very good pizzas next to the pensión!
- The location is perfect if you want to walk the Camino Dos Faros. The staff is very friendly even though some information can easily get lost during communication as the staff speaks very little English or anything else but Spanish. Breakfast costs very little. The price for the room is also very reasonable.
Excelente trato .
Muy detallistas y todo muy limpio
Pension Catro Ventos
Pension Catro Ventos provides rooms in Camariñas. There’s a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Finisterre is 28 miles from the guesthouse, while Noya is 45 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 56 miles away.
- Sehr nette Begrüßung durch Enrique den Besitzer des Hotels. Mein Motorrad habe ich im Nebensaal des Restaurants unterstellen dürfen. Das Frühstück war gut und ausreichend.
- L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité de Enrique
- Sin duda lo mejor fue la amabilidad del personal. En concreto quiero mencionar a Enrique por el trato que nos brindó. La habitación era muy amplia y muy acogedora. El baño, con bañera, también era muy grande y estaba muy limpio. Las tostadas de pan gallego para el desayuno y la torta casera estaban riquísimas. Es un alojamiento para recomendar sin duda alguna.
- El Desayuno fue abundante y muy bueno y el trato de Enrique fenomenal.
- El trato de Enrique y María excepcional, así como el de toda la familia
PR La Fe
PR La Fe is a guest house located in front of the Camariñas Estuary, in the heart of A Costa da Morte. Its rooms have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.This family-run guest house has a communal dining room where a continental breakfast is served each morning. It consists of juice, coffee and homemade sponge cake, as well as tea, pastries and toast.PR La Fe has views of the garden. All rooms have heating and TV.The fishing town of Camariñas is 3.7 mi away. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
Extremely good price.
Very nice lady at the reception.
La comida casera que sirven.
la mejor sopa de verdura que comi en mi vida
Fue en la unica habitacion con la calefaccion puesta que tuvimos en todo el Camino
- Todo correcto, personal muy amable y atento. La limpieza es muy buena, Desayunos caseros. La wifi va bien. Aparcamiento privado. Muchas recomendaciones de sitio a los que ir. Volvería sin dudarlo ya que estuvimos una semana entera.
- Muy Buen trato, muy limpio unes vistas magníficas, situación perfecta para excursiones en Costa da Morte
- Dueña muy amable, muy buena persona y muy atenta, todo super limpio.
- Extremely good price.
Habitat Cm Muxia Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Muxia.Set in Muxia, Habitat Cm Muxia features a shared lounge. All rooms are fitted with a balcony with city views.At the guest house, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms in Habitat Cm Muxia are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Camariñas is 16 mi from Habitat Cm Muxia, while Finisterre is 19 mi from the accommodations. Noya is 37 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- When I arrived, I realised I could catch a bus back to Santiago that was just about to leave. The lady was very kind and understanding about the late cancellation, and even prepared a bag with some food and drinks for the bus journey! Thank you.
- Location was perfect. I even had a tiny balcony overlooking the street. The receptionist was extremely kind and gave me a packed breakfast as I was getting an early bus the next morning.
- Clean hotel rooms with private bathson Calle Real near the center of this small town. The baths are marble but showers are corner “coffin” style. No lobby as a bar/ cafe is downstairs (where a basic breakfast is served)
- there was a bathtub – very nice surprise after a long camino de santiago, they also have an elevator, location and staff is very nice and helpful, very good coffee, bathroom was very big
- No view, but the rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Bela Muxía Guesthouse
This modern hostel is located in the center of Muxia, on the Costa da Morte Coast. Bela Muxía offers shared and private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago de Compostela is an hour’s drive away.Private rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. Shared dormitory rooms come with bunk beds, and guests have access to shared bathrooms.Bela Muxía has a shared, equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a shared lounge. Staff can help with luggage storage, tourist information and bicycle rental. You will also find vending machines at the hostel.Several beaches can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
- This Albergue is excellent and the owners are welcoming and go out of their way to make sure you have what you need. I stayed in a private room with a view of the ocean from the patio. Can’t say enough, Muxia is beautiful.
- We booked a really splendid room here. Located near the center and the Virgen the Barca.
Nothin to complaint about.
Private rooms do provide towels and linen without surcharge.
Kitchen well equipped.
- Very clean. Set up for this purpose, with smooth concrete floors, etc. Double vanity, hot water, large glass door with view.
- Very unusual but lovely albergue. Very clean and airy feel to the whole place. Really enjoyed my stay and Angel is such a warm and welcoming person.
Top Guest Houses In Arrueiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arrueiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arrueiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arrueiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!