10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arrúbal La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrúbal La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arrúbal La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arrúbal La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arrúbal La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arrúbal La Rioja:
Hostal Rural San Andrés
Set on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, on the French Route, Hostal Rural San Andrés offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness center with free access. Free WiFi is provided.Housed in a building with exposed stone walls, all rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. All have a balcony with mountains views.At Hostal Rural San Andrés you will find a restaurant; and a small selection of shops is in the surrounding streets.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. A washing machine and a dryer are also available for guests. A free private parking is available on-site. The closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 minutes’ drive away.
- As a pilgrim, my stay at San Andre’s felt like a resort. It is the first place you come to in town which is awesome after a long hot walk. Then you walk in and see a pool and tables around the pool. Amazing! We spent a luxurious afternoon resting up. I was in a private room which was great.
- I needed a break from walking the Camino de Santiago. I have stayed here one night and am staying here one more night. The food, room and service are all excellent. I am staying here alone and have been so well looked after by the staff. Also my spoken Spanish has improved so much (very little English spoken in this area generally). I can wholeheartedly recommend this lovely Hostal (which to me is on a par with many 4 star hotels that I have stayed in) as a truly great place to stay. I stayed in an en suite bedroom for 39 euros a night. There are also dormitory rooms here.
- Perfect Camino location! Friendly staff, great bar on site, pilgrim meal excellent!
- Clean, spacious, right on the Camino. Online booking
- An oasis in a tiny tiny town and a great place to stay while on the Camino. Dinner was great too.
La Pata de Oca
La Pata de Oca has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a terrace and bar in Torres del Río. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.Logroño is 16 miles from La Pata de Oca, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 43 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- It was a wonderful location and the staff were so friendly
- Great location! The pool was lovely and the staff really friendly and helpful!
- Beautiful room. Big and clean. Loved sleeping with the window opened and listened to the birds. Great little hamlet
- Definitely the location beautifully couldn’t ask for a more picture perfect place to stay.
- Clean, room well decorated, good location on Camino
Hostal Meson Pepa Guesthouse
Hostal Meson Pepa offers a la carte restaurant serving traditional La Rioja dishes, and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free luggage storage, and a free public parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, all air-conditioned rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and towels.There is a bar inside the property, and you can find traditional wine cellar in a 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Meson Pepa is 1.9 mi from Logroño Train Station, and buses to the old town of Logroño leave from a bus stop located in front of the guest house. Vitoria Airport is 34 mi away.
- Was charged double because paid in cash ad then was charged again in card. Can’t get in touch with them to get it back
A small but very clean bedroom , bathroom fine.
Easy free on site parking.
Excellent 10euro Menu del Dia , good homestyle cooking , plenty of wine included !
Quiet at night , a good nights sleep.
Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Provided with meal although arrived late
Lovely warm room room on a cold December night.
- Clean room with everything we needed for our overnight stay. Comfy beds. Super value for money.
very good in advising of a very close bus stop so that we could get into the centre of Logrono easily.
easy to find
Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo
Offering a restaurant, Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo is located in the quiet mountain town of Armañanzas. It offers rustic-style rooms with stone walls and a private balcony.The property has a TV lounge and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Breakfast and packed lunches are available.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking, and there are many great routes nearby.This country house is 2,300 feet from Torres del Río, on Santiago de Compostela Road. A free pick-up service is offered to pilgrims from Torres del Río. Viana is 7.5 mi from Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo, and Logroño is 11 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Located in the ancient town of Los Arcos, on the Pilgrim’s Way to Santiago, Hostal Suetxe offers air-conditioned rooms with views. Free luggage storage and Free Wi-Fi are available.Featuring a rustic décor, rooms come with single or double bed and private bathroom with free toiletries. All have a wardrobe, desk and TV. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant and cider bar inside the property serves breakfasts and drinks.Hostal Suetxe is 10 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church and from the town center. Estella is 25 minutes’ drive away and Logroño Airport is 25 mi from the guest house. A free public parking is available nearby.
- It was one of my few hotel stays on the Camino. Basic but comfortable room with private bath was appreciated. Desk staff very helpful – I needed to book bus for next day and he directed me to bus stop and where I could ask about tickets, even though he spoke little English and my Spanish is non-existent.
- My favorite place so far on the Camino. The owner could not have been nice nor more hospitable, loved it!
- Lovely family run hostal, friendly staff. Quirkily decorated, converted old mill. Comfortable twin room with “pod” bathroom. Jacuzzi (not used) with hand held shower attachment. Washing line and pegs. Restaurant recommended by host was good, but it opened when it opened – Spanish time!
- Staff at the hotel very friendly. Lovely spot to stay while on El Camino.
- The room was a quiet street room. Bed was very comfy!! Excellent shower and WiFi.
Pension los Arcos
Pension los Arcos is located in Los Arcos, 14 mi from Logroño and 28 mi from Olite. Navarra Rally Circuit is 1.2 mi from the property. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available off site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a fan. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The private bathroom features free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Elciego is 22 mi from Pension los Arcos, while Estella is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 mi from Pension los Arcos.
- We were very wet when we arrived after constant rain on the Camino. The nice gentleman at the desk arranged for us to lay our soaked clothes on the landing, and set the heating on full blast for us to warm up. The room was lovely and warm and after drinking a small bottle of wine we had a nap! Lovely town and very caring people.
- We arrived early evening and check in was before 6pm, when i phoned the number on door the gentleman was ever so kind and came to open for us with a smile on his face and such a happy attitude. Will recommend this place whoever is walking the camino de santiago.
- It was a pretty good location for walking the Camino. Price was fair and Private room. I thought by the description I was getting a patio but did not. The room was clean, bed a little too firm but was ok. Staff was very friendly. Wish they would have had shared kitchen but other than that it was great.
- It was just perfect for anyone walking on the Camino. Very thoughtful provision of facilities, down to convenient options for hanging washed clothing, which walkers need. Decorated simply and cleanly in light, fresh clouds. The host was very considerate and provided relevant information about eateries within easy walking distance.
- Very honest Jose! He saw I made a mistake with the booking and clarified it and saved me 10 euros. Excellent stop in camino. Great recommendation for Mundo for dinner. I loved this place. I think I got the best view and room since I was first to get here. Really loved this little town too!!!
Pensión Ostadar in Los Arcos provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. All rooms include a shared bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Logroño is 18 miles from Pensión Ostadar, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 39 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- Greeted by hosts with bottle of water after long walk
This was one of the best places I stayed on my Camino journey.
It was clean, homely and just perfect.
The owner was SO helpful & attentive.
I don’t usually book a room with a share bathroom but there was absolutely no problem.
I would highly recommend this place to pilgrims.
- Location was great. Landlord lives next door so quick response to initial call Very tidy. Just off Camino. Close to centre of Los Arcos. Would recommend.
- Pension Ostadar is fabulous. Right off the camino. Reasonable prices, clean and friendly.
- Nice spacious room- the shared bathroom was nice and clean, friendly host
La Cortijana Guesthouse
Located in central Logroño, a 20-minute walk from its train station, La Cortijana offers rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi. The property is located just 2,950 feet off the A-13 Motorway.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each also has a private bathroom with a shower.The property includes a bar and restaurant with a spacious dining room. You will find numerous tapas bars in San Juan and Laurel streets, within a 5-minute walk of the property.Santa Maria Cathedral is 0.9 mi from the guest house and Ribera Park, on the banks of Ebro River, can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
La habitación muy bien, muy bien equipada. El servicio muy bueno, además cuenta con guarda equipajes.
Muy buena relación calidad precio, especialmente en la comida que ofrece.
Die Umgebung des Hostals war gewöhnungsbedürftig. Ich war vom Ausländeranteil negativ überrascht. Würde zukünftig, trotz der höheren Preise, nur noch im Zentrum ( Altstadt ) buchen wollen. Schade, aber so sieht die Zukunft in Deutschland aus!
Diese Unterkunft war infolge des Reiseabruchs ( Unfall ) leider unumgehbar.
La zona si q era tranquila y no demasiado lejos del centro al q pudimos ir andando sin tener q cojer el coche
La limpieza tambien era correcta
El pago lo hicimos al marcharnos
La comida del restaurante del hostal tambien estubo bien
- Su ubicación , algunas personas del personal y la limpieza
- El desayuno, y la pinta tan buena que tenia la comida en la barra del restaurante
- La habitación muy bien, muy bien equipada. El servicio muy bueno, además cuenta con guarda equipajes.
Pensión Parque del Ebro
Pensión Parque del Ebro offers bright and colorful rooms with a big wardrobe. The guest house is in a pedestrian street, 10 minutes’ walk from the Old Town and free WiFi is provided.Rooms at Pensión Parque del Ebro have access to a shared bathroom with hairdryer and bath or shower.Tour desk at reception will provide more information where traditional bodegas with wine from La Rioja can be found. You can also buy drinks at reception.Camino de Santiago is 5 minutes’ walk from Pensión Parque del Ebro, while Riojaforum Congress Palace is at 8 minutes’ walk.Pensión Parque del Ebro is 10 minutes’ walk from Cathedral la Redonda and Palacio del Congresos is 0.6 mi away. In the Old Town there are many churches you can visit. Logroño Train Station is 0.6 mi from the guest house.
- Lovely Pension, just only problem that walls are so thing but after I got used to that and didn’t heard any noise. Maria was great, she was prepared to wait a bit longer. Location is perfect, just 15 min away centre and near by are good coffee shops.
- Exellent for the price. Friendly host and a big room with a really comfy bed. A great place for a resting day along the Camino.
- Safe neighbourhood, friendly owner, awesome room – if we’re coming back to Logroño we’re staying here without a doubt. Star choice!
Maria was very helpfull, and she was so kind to wait for me past the official check-in time.
Location is great, as it is very close to the centre.
- very helpful with information, and a nice welcome to the pension
Featuring a bar, Pensión Blanquita is located in Logroño. The property is around 1.1 miles from Laurel Street, 0.6 miles from Riojaforum Conference Centre and 0.7 miles from Logroño Town Hall. The property is 0.7 miles from La Rioja University.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda is 1.1 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was decent, the rooms came with a closet and a few hangers which was nice. No elevator but on the first floor. The guy at the bar where you register was very helpful and gave us a map and directions plus tips on the first day.
- Las habitaciones muy limpias y los baños geniales y nuevos.
- El bar que pertenece a la pensión que se llama la cortijana tiene una gran cantidad de bocadillos buenos a precios excelentes.
- Me ofreció una habitación con baño incluido dentro de la habitación al viajar yo solo. La habitación estaba muy bien y todo muy limpio. Excelente
- Cama cómoda. Baño bonito. Mucha zona blanca para aparcar pero poco libre.
Top Guest Houses In Arrúbal La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arrúbal La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arrúbal La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!