10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arroyomolinos Community Of Madrid:
Hostal El Gaitero
This comfortable guest house is set in the center of Arroyomolinos, 16 mi from Madrid. It offers cozy, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Hostal El Gaitero feature functional, pastel decor. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries and towels and sheets are included.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. The Madrid Xanadú Shopping Center, with the Madrid Snow Zone indoor ski slope, is 10 minutes’ drive away.El Gaitero is 6.2 mi from Navalcarnero and 9.3 mi from Griñon with its natural spas. You can drive to Toledo in 45 minutes and the Carranque Archaeological Park in 20 minutes.
- Nos hemos alojado dos adultos y un niño (con cama supletoria). La habitacion tiene un buen tamaño, Tanto la limpieza como el trato son inmejorables. El dueño es muy majo y agradable. Tienen una nevera comun y agua por si necesitas usarlo. Es ideal para hacer una parada o si necesitas algo a las afueras, Nosotros ibamos al parque warner que esta a media hora muy bien comunicado. Ademas no hay problema para aparcar el coche, hay sitio en los alrededores. Repetiremos!
- El dueño muy antipático, y me faltó al respeto. Nos tuvimos que ir por no aguantar su falta de respeto
- Por 35 euros la noche no se puede pedir mas, dos adultos y un niño. La habitacion es pequeña, pero para dormir sobra. Wifi y aire acondicionado perfectos. Baño con ducha muy bien. El hostal tiene una nevera y aquaservice a disposicion de los clientes. Facil aparcar en la calle. Parque atracciones de Madrid esta a 20 minutos.
El dueño fue muy amable.Hubo un pequeño incidente que resolvieron con celeridad.Y nos invitaron a desayunar el día que nos fuimos.
Muy amables y atentos. Lo recomendaremos.
- La atención , la amabilidad de las personas que te reciben , muy limpio todo
Hostal Cruz Verde Guesthouse
The Hostal Cruz Verde is located in the town of Navalcarnero, only 20 minutes from Madrid by car. This practical and value hotel is set at the heart of the town, next to Plaza de Segovia. Cruz Verde is well located for traveling around the Madrid area – it is next to the A-5 motorway. So this is ideal accommodations for those visiting the area on business, or sight seeing in the capital. The hotel is decorated in a classic style and there is a communal TV area, where you can sit and relax with friends or colleagues in the evening.
- convenient and cheap for a short en-route stay to get out of Madrid at night ready for an early start and a long drive next day. We didn’t get there till 23.00 but still were allowed in
- la atencion del personal era como estar en familia y la higiene
- Asistimos a una boda en Navalcarnero. El hostal está muy céntrico. Es práctico y para nosotros fue muy cómodo. Si buscas grandes lujos hay otras opciones como con todo. La habitación era cómoda, limpia, con AA y TV. Superó las expectativas. El garaje (precio aparte de la habitación) estaba enfrente. No sé si volveré a Navalcarnero pero si lo hago no me lo pensaré dos veces y volveré a reservar aquí. Es un hostal de 2 estrellas. Esperaba mucho menos y he estado en hoteles de más categoría que me han defraudado. Yo le pongo un 10 rotundo. Habrá gente que saque punta. A todos ellos les recomiendo que se vayan a otro sitio. Yo, por mi parte, estuve encantada: Cama cómoda, sin ruido. Muy bien
- Todo genial, la atención muy bien, el wifi perfecto, la habitación genial, limpieza, TV, baño, ubicacion magnifica….para repetir,!!!
- La habitación era cómoda, estaba bien equipada, tenía aire acondicionado en todas las habitaciones. Recepcionista muy atento y cercano.
Hostal Pradillo Guesthouse
Located in Móstoles and 30 minutes’ drive from the center of Madrid, air-conditioned Pradillo features free Wi-Fi. The guest house is located within a 2-minute walk of Pradillo Metro Station.The modern rooms with colorful décor come with a TV and desk. Pradillo features a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage available for guests.There is a wide range of shops, services, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. Cuartel Huerta Park is within the same distance.El Bosque Theater is 650 feet away, while Mostoles Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk. Madrid Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- The area in which the hostal is situated is pretty ok, very close to the subway station. The room was ok but would not recommend it for a family holiday since the neighbourhood can be weird at times. Overall a good price-quality ratio.
- La ubicación de la pensión es lo único destacable.
- Nada, en primer lugar no es un hostal es una pensión que da mucha pena. Todo estropeado y en malas condiciones. Parecía la pensión del conde Dracula.
- La habitación estaba muy limpia y era adecuada para pasar un fin de semana.
- La ubicación, la amplitud de la habitación, la limpieza y la tranquilidad.
Hostal Juanito Guesthouse
Located in Móstoles and 35 minutes’ drive from the center of Madrid, Hostal Juanito features a 24-hour reception and rooms with private bathrooms. It is set in the town center, 650 feet from El Bosque Theater.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Juanito has air conditioning. There is also a TV and a desk.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found around the town center. The nearest shopping center is 10 minutes’ walk away.Free Wi-Fi is available in the Juanito’s public areas. Private parking is available on site at an additional cost.Pradillo Metro Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away, while Móstoles Railway Station is just over 0.6 mi from the Juanito. Madrid city center can be reached in 30 minutes by public transport.
- A great private room with everything you need to be comfortable for a cheap price
- There were no breakfast arrangements when we stayed there, however there’s a brilliant cafe just round the corner, which does a lovely friendly and authentic spanish desayuno
- La habitación estaba muy limpia y el sitio es tranquilo.
- No es una maravilla, pero al precio que tiene simplemente cumple. Sencillo y práctico para quienes solo necesiten un alojamiento con lo imprescindible, una cama y una aseo dentro de la habitación. En definitiva: Bien.
- Responden muy rápido a mails y peticiones, son muy simpáticos, sábanas y toallas están incluidas en el precio. El caballero en recepción el domingo por la mañana al hacer el checkout fue muy amable. La ubicación me venía muy bien para moverme y cerca hay lugares donde comer.
Hostal Castilla Fuenlabrada
Hostal Castilla Fuenlabrada is located in Fuenlabrada, 30 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park. It provides smart and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a private bathroom and flat-screen TV.Be adventurous and visit the Xanadu snow park, the largest of its kind in Europe. Here, you can practice your skiing or snowboarding on the artificial slopes.Hostal Castilla Fuenlabrada can arrange discounted tickets for the Warner Brothers Theme Park, the zoo and cable car.The Fuenlabrada’s rooms are tastefully decorated with plain, wooden furniture.The hotel foyer has two vending machines where you can purchase snacks and refreshments.Sleep soundly in the acclimated rooms which will keep you cool during the summer and nice and cozy in the winter.Take a daytrip into the Spanish Capital which you can easily reach in half an hour. Once here, visit the famous museums of Reina Sofia and the Prado and visit the authentic tapas bars.
- The location was actually convenient for me as I had everything around.
- Clean, good value for money. You get what you pay for. Good for overnight near Madrid when going somewhere else.
- The staff was very helpful. Although our booking through Booking.com was not delivered correctly to them, they were extremely caring in accomodating us. Besides, even if the parking lot was full, they managed to find a place for our car.
- The room was quite small but very clean and quiet. Thank heavens for the hotel car park, without it it would have been a nightmare to find a parking space. Fine for a stopover with a couple of nice little local bars close by.
- The room was big enough, clean and quiet. The bathroom was clean and quite large for what I expected. It is close to the train station. The staff were nice and it was very good value for money overall.
Hostal Colon Guesthouse
Located 1,500 feet from Getafe Centro Train Station, Hostal Colon offers rooms with free WiFi. This guest house has an on-site bar and shared lounge, and a 24-hour reception.Each room includes air conditioning, a TV. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.Luggage storage is available at the property, as well as a safe in reception.Getafe University Hospital is 2,300 feet from the guest house and Madrid city center is 8.7 mi away. Coliseum Alfonso Pérez is 1.9 mi away while Barajas Airport is 16 mi from Hostal Colon.
- Very good welcome at 03.00 in the morning. Receptionist gave directions to safe parking at hospital nearby. Gave us complimentary bottles of water and soft drinks.
- Property was clean and comfortable, it was located near to where we needed to be. Staff were friendly and welcoming.
- Everything else. Friendly helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms, air con, rooms cleaned every day. Breakfast included 100m away at cafe/restaurant excellent service friendly staff.
- The receptionists are very helpful ,kind and friendly .very clean place.and defenely I will back again,also the restaurant..the Gamba delicious food,excellent costumer service and affordable I will recommend both places the hostal colon and the Gamba restaurant for everyone who want travel to getafe…just want to say a big Thanks.
- Considering the rates of places in Madrid, I know we got a good deal with this place. It’s in Getafe Central, a 20-min train ride away from Puerta del Sol. It’s not rave-worthy, but considering the area, it’s very good. The Eur45 price tag included breakfast and free WiFi. Cleanliness level was good, no complaints there. Receptionists were lovely and very willing to help.
Hostal Martin Vares
Set just one mile from the A5 Motorway, Hostal Martin Vares offers a café-bar and 24-hour reception. Rooms at this family-run guest house include free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV.Each functional room at the Martin Vares Hostal has central heating and a ceiling fan. All rooms feature a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower.Open daily from 06:00 until midnight, the Martin Vares’ café serves drinks and snacks, including local wines.
The guest house is located within a 40-minute drive of Madrid and Toledo. Free public parking can be found nearby.
We stopped here on our way to Toledo, as rooms in Toledo were much more expensive, and Valmojado is roughly 30 mins away, so it was nothing. The room was quaint and well-equipped with a heater, TV, and free WiFi. Very nice shower pressure. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel right at home. The hotel had its own restaurant with very reasonably priced food – we ate breakfast there.
The hotel had a much-appreciated elevator.
- The start was very nice surfing check in and breakfast
- buen trato ,perdimos la documentación en el hotel y apareció muchas gracias
El personal super agradable y atento.
El precio del menú y la cena bueno.
- Un desayuno muy completo. El tamaño de la habitación era muy grande y cómodo. Tenía ascensor. Pese a estar junto a la carretera, no se escuchaban ruidos. Personal muy amable. Buena relación calidad/precio.
- We stopped here on our way to Toledo, as rooms in Toledo were much more expensive, and Valmojado is roughly 30 mins away, so it was nothing. The room was quaint and well-equipped with a heater, TV, and free WiFi. Very nice shower pressure. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel right at home. The hotel had its own restaurant with very reasonably priced food – we ate breakfast there.
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located on a business park only on 15-minutes train ride from Madrid city center, and offering easy access to M45 and A4 motorways, Vértice Roomspace features a 24-hour reception and a gym.Most of the spacious and bright rooms at Vértice Roomspace have a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and electric hob. There is also free WiFi, air conditioning and a flat-screen satellite TV.There is a cafeteria and a snack bar at the property, as well as coffee vending machines and a self-service laundry for a surcharge. A continental buffet is served everyday at the property. Shops and restaurants can be found in a 5-minutes drive.Renfe train station, San Cristobal Industrial, is only 650 feet away from the property while Barajas International Airport is 12 mi away.
Villaverde is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, monuments and parks.
- The location in a peaceful and serene area with train station just 5 minutes walk away with direct connections to Atocha and Sol.
- Very clean rooms,good breakfast, metro is about 20min walking distance
- easy transportation, it was easy to get to the town centre from the hotel to the city centre. bus stop was just next to the hotel and takes you down to the main train station. the staff were helpful, arranged a taxi for our departure effectively,
- The room we booked was clean, not stuffy and the facilities i.e. the kitchen was good. The hotel is value for money as it was quite cheap. The location of the hotel is about 18 minutes from Madrid city centre via the train which was great. The hotel was within 5 minutes walk from the train station so access was great.
- availability of kitchen complete with cooking utensils
Hostal Jose Luis Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Brunete! Hostal Jose Luis is located in Brunete and features a terrace. The property provides a shared lounge.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include air conditioning, and certain rooms have a balcony. Guest rooms have a desk.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Madrid is 19 miles from Hostal Jose Luis. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 31 miles from the property.
Lugar tranquilo, limpio, comodo y recomendable.
Una estancia satisfecha..
- Perfecta para pasar una noche si querer gastar mucho.
- Lo que más, por elegir algo, fue el agua caliente de la ducha.
- Muy cómodo, habitacion grande con terraza, calefacción, cocina compartida muy cómoda con todo lo necesario (nevera,microondas, platos… Etc). No duden en alquilar, no se van a equivocar.
- Habitación igual que las fotos, camas cómodas, todo limpio y lo más importante, el trato fue genial.
- Lugar tranquilo, limpio, comodo y recomendable.
CC Atocha is located in Madrid, 0.6 miles from Museo del Prado and 0.6 miles from Paseo del Prado.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerta del Sol is 0.9 miles from CC Atocha, and Puerta de Toledo is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Arganzuela is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, parks and monuments.
- Very well priced for my double room with an suite. You wouldn’t ever guess it was a hostel. Location very good and staff were exceptional.. Very friendly and helpful.- spoke fluent English.
- The staff very were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was no noise
- It’s located in a fairly quiet area away from busy Madrid areas. Great if you are taking Renfe or the Metro and easy to get food within walking distance. All receptionists were very friendly and helpful.
- Clean and simple room, comfortable and well-located! The front desk employees were very helpful. Walking distance to museums, train station and restaurants. Water and coffee available in lobby (for additional fee) and stores nearby for anything else you need.
- Good location, 10min walk from Atocha train station, easy access to Prado and Sofia on foot. Very nice staff at reception.
Top Guest Houses In Arroyomolinos Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arroyomolinos Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!