10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arro Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arro Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arro Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arro Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arro Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arro Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arro Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arro Aragon:
Hostal Dos Rios
One of our top picks in Aínsa.Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Great service at the desk, bar and the resturant. Good bike storage. Clean and nice rooms. The staff is very friendly!
- Good location close to old historic town, but on main street so could be noisy. Had not realised that I had booked the hostal instead of the hotel, it was still OK. Pleasant restaurant downstairs with tables inside and on street. Overall very good value for money in September. Would stay again if visiting Ainsa.
The check-in was done by a very charming lady who gave us a lot of useful information about the area plus the hotel.
The restaurant and bar service was excellent, friendly and with humour.
The room was spacious and well equipped, even though the room over-looked a main road we were not disturbed by any road noise.
The breakfast was extremely good, very varied, something for everyone , my wife was served gluten free bread plus she was informed which foods contained gluten.
- Everything very clean and the faciloties of the hotel. Lovely breakfast. Personnel very kind
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant; free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace with city views.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Not a far walk from old town/castillo
- The staff were very friendly and the restaurant, simple food but huge portions!
- Clean hotel ,no issues with the room. the location was perfect to explore the town and surrounding areas.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Casa Dueso Guesthouse
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
Located in the Nature Reserve of Ordesa Valley, in the small town of Labuerda, Fonda Carrera guest house offers a restaurant and rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi in in the Pyrenees.Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
Evening meal was superb and great value
Choice of local wines
- Fonda Carrera is beautifully renovated and feels like a museum when you walk in, with lots of historical objects on display – very interesting. Our room was in a separate building around the corner, which was a bit of a surprise. Again this building was recently renovated to an extremely high standard. There was a very large communal kitchen and dining area and a communal lounge, patio and barbecue, though the patio had no seating. So the whole arrangement is quite unusual, although we enjoyed it. Beautiful ensuite bathroom. Excellent bar and restaurant in the main Fonda. Very interesting area to explore.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
- Tanto la comida como el personal como para darles un 11 sobre 10 Con eso creo que está dicho todo
- Evening meal was superb and great value
Hostal Casa Patricio
Set in Puértolas Valley by the Cinca and Bellos Rivers, Hostal Casa Patricio is located in Escalona. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 19 mi, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- Casa reformada, habitacion con vistas, baño con bañera , la cama muy comoda , armario grande , mesita con dos sillas .hemos descansado muy bien. sitio idoneo para los amantes de la naturaleza.muy recomendable.
- La situación. En un cruce de caminos, con varios sitios para cenar. Cerca de todo.
- La amabilidad y cercanía de los dueños. Silencio, descanso y alrededores de naturaleza increíbles
- El trato de la señora que nos atendio,muy amable y colaboradora.
El Capricho de Nieves
Located in Laspuña, El Capricho de Nieves provides free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a patio with a mountain view. El Capricho de Nieves has some units with river views, and the rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around El Capricho de Nieves, including skiing and cycling.Speaking Catalan and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 35 miles from the guesthouse.
- El lugar perfecto para alojarse si vas a visitar el Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido y sus alrededores. Una casa reformada con mucho gusto, unos desayunos espectaculares para coger fuerzas para todo el día, y sobre todo unos dueños majísimos y atentos que te ayudan con todo lo que puedas necesitar. Volveremos!
- El desayuno, la decoración, el colchón perfecto para el descanso…
- La comodidad del lugar, el trato exquisito y personal como en pocos lugares se puede encontrar, muy buen desayuno y una cama super cómoda donde dormir y reparar fuerzas! Además viajamos con nuestra mascota y todo fueron facilidades.
De kamer is zéér ruim en de bedden comfortabel. Het wakker worden met een mooi Pyrenees bergzicht is fenomenaal. In de eetplaats (in je eigen kamer) heeft men zicht op de vallei.
Het ontbijt discreet geserveerd door de eigenaar op je uitgekozen uur is ruim en voldoende.
Bijzonder vriendelijk koppel. Om nog eens terug te gaan, wat ik zeker wil doen.
- Excepcional, mis amigos ya lo conocen. Totalmente recomendable
Casa Vispe Guesthouse
Casa Vispe is located in Escalona and features a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet and a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and certain rooms at Casa Vispe have a balcony.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 35 miles from the accommodation.
- Very friendly and helpful host, beautiful house and very clean room. There is a terrace and a big living room for relaxing. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Although, the hotel is located one street back from the main road, it was quiet. It has a lift. The rooms and bathrooms were a decent size. The breakfast was abundant (two pieces of toast, a piece of sponge cake, two cupcakes, butter, jam, coffee or tea, orange juice per person). The lady at reception was kind, helpful and homey. The landscape in this area is beautiful.
- The whole Interieur was very modern and totally clean.
- L’endroit est agréable et calme. La maison est propre et l’accueil est chaleureux.
- הכל חדש ונקי. נמצא בתוך בתיך סמטא איפה שמקומיים גרים עם גינות יפות. זה עיירה קטנה בלי הרבה לעשות . לקחנו טיול מודרך 4X4 שהיה מאד יפה.
Fonda Naval is located in Escalona, 6.2 mi from Aínsa and close to the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. The surrounding area is ideal to practice adventure sports.All heated rooms at this guest house feature plenty of natural light and include a TV and a private bathroom.Distributed over 3 floors, Fonda Naval has a restaurant, a small library and a games room. A continental breakfast is served.Huesca is 90 minutes’ drive from Fonda Naval. Bielsa and Campo are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet, cozy and clean. Yolanda is a friendly and considerate host.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. She did everything to accommodate all our requests. We loved the dinner (her rabbit stew was the best we ate), and the breakfast was very nice too. Room was clean and comfortable. Very good value for money. We highly recommend this property.
Very clean and well maintained.
Good quality bed very comfortable.
Good Breakfast with some home made jam and cake.
The family do very well to communicate, considering we speak very little Spanish.
- la chambre bien située…et sa propreté ainsi que le service
La limpieza, estaba todo impecable.
Y el trato de la dueña, muy agradece y atenta.
Mesón De Salinas
The Mesón De Salinas is located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just 5.6 mi from Bielsa. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and mountain views.All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialties. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 81 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- Breakfast is amazing and totally worth it. Dinner or lunch are also good value for money, quality and quantity are great. The location is excellent, with 30 min away for Valle pineta, 5 min from Bielsa and 15 from Valle Chistau, you can go hiking in any direction you want and explore the amazing area.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
Todo bien. Habitación cómoda y calentita. Buena ducha.
Buena situación para visitar Ordesa y valles.
El desayuno muy bueno. Tienes tostadas, embutido, croisants, cereales, fruta… y además puedes pedir que te hagan tortilla, huevos, etc.
La habitación muy correcta. Las camas muy cómodas.
El personal es encantador.
Destacar la amabilidad del personal, llegamos tarde y aun asi nos ofrecieron de cenar y nos trataron muy bien. Habitacion grande y tranquila, cama cómoda y buen desayuno.
Solo dormimos una noche porque estábamos de paso, pero a tener en cuenta para futuras estancias mas largas
Casa Calle Alta
Set in the small village of Plan in the The Chistau Valley, in the Spanish Pyrenees, Casa Calle Alta offers a traditional, tranquil house with mountains views. There is free WiFi available throughout.At Casa Calle Alta, you can either book the whole 2-bedroom house or separate rooms. Each heated room includes a private bathroom, and some have a balcony with views of the surroundings.A breakfast is served every morning; and a small range of shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets; within 5 minutes’ walk of the house.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and climbing to the peaks of Pyrenees such as Diente de Llardana or Posets Peak. You can also ascend to the glacier lake of Plan; while the French border is 19 mi aways.
- A lovely and very helpful family. Lovely mountain views from the bedroom
- a quiet and pleasant place the landlady is charming and takes care of everything. breakfast is very good.
- The owner was extremely welcoming & couldn’t do enough for us. Basic accommodation but comfortable. Would suit walkers
- La hamabilidad y la atención de Loli superó mis expectativas con creces, a tal punto que nos fuimos con pena. Sin duda repetiría la experiencia 😉
- La ubicación, el entorno, la limpieza y a atención de los dueños.
Top Guest Houses In Arro Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arro Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arro Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arro Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!