10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arredondo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Arredondo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arredondo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arredondo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arredondo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arredondo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arredondo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arredondo Cantabria:
Posada la Vieja Escuela Guesthouse
Located in the village of San Roque de Riomiera, Posada la Vieja Escuela offers rooms with views of the surrounding Valles Pasiegos. It features a seasonal restaurant, bar and terrace.Each bright room at Posada la Vieja Escuela has a seating area with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and views of the surrounding valley. There is also a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy American and continental options for breakfast. Spanish mountain-style cuisine is offered for dinner. There is also a communal lounge area.The Vieja Escuela is set on the Cabañas Pasiegas Walking Route and is a 40-minute drive from Cabárceno Park. Liérganes is 12 mi from the property while Santander and the nearest beaches are within 19 mi of Posada la Vieja Escuela.
we enjoyed our stay and will defo return thanks Miguel.
fantastic setting x
La ubicación, si quieres desconectar este es el lugar perfecto…
Es un lugar de cuento, y si a eso le añadimos la amabilidad de Miguel Ángel y de la persona que lleva el bar, en la hora de desayunos, es un lugar genial.
Esta muy cerquita de lierganes, cabarceno, isla…
Así que si os plainificais bien os podéis recorrer los valles pasiegos 😀
Además San Roque cuenta con habitantes super amables, que hacen que tu estancia sea de 10, sobre todo os recomiendo que visitéis a flori y os toméis un buen caldero de sopa😅
La posada super limpia, y preciosa y las vistas … que decir de las vistas
Nosotros en cuanto podamos allí estaremos
- Lo que mas me gustó las magnificas vistas y paseos que puedes dar con familia y niños
- Ubicación,tranquilidad,las personas que llevan la Posada,todo nos gustó
La atención del personal fue exquisita
Miguel Angel nos explicó muy bien lo que podíamos hacer por la zona y nos trató muy bien.
Como la calefacción aún no estaba conectada nos facilitó una estufa muy práctica.
- we enjoyed our stay and will defo return thanks Miguel.
Posada Casa de don Guzman
Featuring a garden, Posada Casa de don Guzman is located in Vega de Pas. Cafeterias and restaurants are 100 feet away. The river Pas is 1,000 feet away. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Including wooden parquet floors and modern design, each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The masonry stone-built house offers continental breakfast every morning.Posada Casa de don Guzman is 16 mi from the cave of Puente Viesgo. Bilbao Airport is 43 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Great boutique style hotel
Excellent tavern down the hill for a meal
- The way this place is set up is quite unique. Antigues in perfect harmony with quite modern items. Bathroom very very modern. Javier’s English is pretty good. He and his brother are nice hosts. Oldest brother runs a nearby restaurant. Vega de Pas is a good central location for day trips.
- A beautiful hotel which was very easy to find. The standard of the rooms is fantastic and each room has its own unique style. There is plenty of walking, should you wish to do so, or sit an relax in the few bars around the town.
- Lovely hotel in very peaceful town. The hotel is full of all sorts of memorabilia so rather unusual compared to the trend of everything being pared down to the minimum. The rooms are large and well furnished with lovely modern bathrooms. Breakfast is included – it’s simple but adequate. One of the owners speaks great English, the other not much but they are both lovely kind guys who made us feel very welcome. We came to the town to go canyoning (booked through Paddle in Spain) which was really fun if you are looking for a bit of adventure.
- like most places in Europe breakfast is basic, the tea is poor, coffee VG
- Great boutique style hotel
Pension Dehesa is located in La Cavada. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. With a private bathroom, some units at Pension Dehesa also feature a mountain view.Santander is 14 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 12 miles away.
- Unica nota positiva la pulizia. Su questo nulla da eccepire.
- La amabilidad de las dueñas que hacen lo que pueden
- La comoditat dels llits, la netedat i l’amabilitat.
Todo muy correcto.
El personal con muy buen trato y agradables.
Muy tranquilos y bien situado para moverte por los alrededores.
- Sitio acogedor, tipico hostal de pueblo atendido por madre e hija, muy amables y atentas ambas,
Posada Carpe Diem Guesthouse
Posada Carpe Diem is located in the historic center of Liérganes. It offers spacious rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. There is a garden with a terrace and a children’s playground.Guests have access to a games room and a lounge with a library. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout this manor house.Posada Carpe Diem has a restaurant serving home-cooked regional dishes. Breakfast is available from the café-bar.The Posada Carpe Diem guest house is 6.2 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve, 13 mi from Santander and 24 mi from Santillana del Mar. The tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area.Parayas Airport is 12 mi away, and you can drive to Santander Ferry Terminal in around 25 minutes. The Train Station is just 650 feet away.
- Smoll town but a have enough restaurant and bar and if is good whether u can walk around
Very friendly and incredibly clean!
Amazing comfort in a lovely little Spanish town!
- La habitación muy grande y acogedora, te íbamos reservada otra más pequeña. La cama y colchón muy cómodo, habia almohadas para todos los gustos, el personal encantador, desayuno sencillo pero todo muy rico café tostadas sobaos…. Una estancia muy agradable
- La cama comodisima. La cercanía al parque de Cabarceno.
- L ensemble de cette belle maison hors des sentiers battus, y compris le service de petit dejeuner
Posada La Mies
The attractive Posada La Mies is located in Rasines in the Asón Valley. All rooms feature views of the surrounding area and gardens. There is also private parking available.Breakfast is served in the dining room of the house. There is also a living room with a TV where guests can relax. Guests booking all 5 rooms also have access to the kitchen and dining room.Salvé Beach in Laredo is 5.5 mi where windsurfing and surfing can be enjoyed. The location of Posada La Mies also enables guests to enjoy activities such as mountain biking and caving in the Altamira Cave, among others.San Andrés Church and the bullring in Rasines are also worth a visit. The town of Liendo is 6.5 mi away from La Mies and Santoña is 11 mi away.
- Made welcome though I was very late because th e ferry was late
- Estuve con mi madre y la verdad que nos encantó. La ubicación perfecta para moverte por la zona ya que estás muy cerca de la A-8 y llegas con facilidad y su vez estás en un entorno único y maravilloso. La habitación que nos dio era increíble y más limpia no podía estar. Y de la dueña solo palabras de agradecimiento por su cercanía y estar siempre tan atenta y aconsejarnos en sitos a los que visitar. Sin duda repetiremos. Lo recomiendo al 100% porque merece la pena.
- La amabilidad de la duenya. Me ha dado buenos avisos sobre qué ver, qué visitar, donde comer… Me ha ayudado a encontrar a una persona que pueda reparar mi bici!
- El increíble trato familiar, los desayunos caseros, el enclave. Para dar paseos cercanos, y en coche muy cerca de todo, a media hora de Bilbao, Santander… Sin duda repetiremos.
- todo en general.El sitio tranquilo y en el campo,la casa preciosa y muy confortable y la entrega y el cariño de su pLT
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Offering charming rooms with rustic décor, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda is set in the small village of Güemes, 3.7 mi from the beaches at Langre. It offers a beautiful setting ideal for hiking.Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- On the Camino. Peaceful setting and beautiful facilities. Best breakfast we had 10 days in the Camino. Fab bathroom, big tub, great hot water and pressure.
- Breakfast was absolutely excellent and the posada was great value for money, really comfortable and close to a fantastic restaurant in the village. Being right on the route of the Camino del Norte was an added bonus. You have to visit the top floor relaxation room to believe it. Small posada and they have gone to so much trouble.
- The quaintness of the hotel and the breakfast was lovely. The staff were also very friendly
- Position, comfort, magnificent breakfast , ratio price/offer
- Staff were very pleasant and helpful. They breakfast wasn’t excellent and it was just a lovely place to stay
Posada el Remanso de Trivieco
This charming country house is located in Riotuerto, just outside La Cavada in Cantabria. It has a large garden and attractive, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and garden views.The rooms at Posada el Remanso de Triviecu combine wooden floors and ceiling beams with stylish, cheerful colors. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some have a balcony.The hotel serves a daily breakfast on the porch or in the dining room. Lunch and dinner can be ordered in upon prior request.The attractive garden features a hot tub, a barbecue and table tennis table. There is a porch with a small kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals. You can also hire bicycles for free, and free parking is available on site.Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.8 mi from Posada el Remanso de Triviecu. The beaches of the Cantabrian coast are around 8.1 mi away. You can drive to Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, in 20 minutes.
- Traditional Spanish country hotel, lovely garden and outside seating areas and plenty of parking space. Owner was very helpful at the check in the suggestions for local restaurants etc.
- Stuff and the place in general. I recommend it 100 %. First time in a posada place and really good.
- Great breakfast, lovely room, amazing staff, pretty much perfect
- Very beautiful surroundings and house. Good breakfast and service that we got from Javi that speeks very good english
Traditional feel with attractive grounds.
Nice family run place, secure parking and comfortable room with excellent shower.
Good Wi-Fi in room.
Located in Liérganes, Hotel Cantabrico provides free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Guests at Hotel Cantabrico can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Cantabrico.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Loved our room with balcony and lovely views. Very reasonably priced.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Good location and very good value.
- good location next to the river, central (although most things are in this small town), friendly staff and low priced room (€30)
- The position was excellent and the staff very friendly . The receptionist spoke good English and was very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and had a large terrace overlooking the river
- Rosa in reception was very welcoming and speaks perfect English.
Posada La Bolera
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi, Posada La Bolera is located in Anero. The beach is a 15-minute drive away.Each room has a TV and private bathroom with bath or shower.At Posada La Bolera you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry facilities.Santander is 12 mi away, and Cabarceno Nature Reserve is about 8.7 mi from the guest house.
- It was on the same road as my route. They managed to find space to garage my bike in the food store.
- Ubicación cerca de Santander; apropiado para hacer noche y continuar el viaje, ahorrando dinero respecto a lo caros que son los alojamientos en Santander.
- Esta cerca de todos los sitios ( en un radio de 15 kms. estan : Noja, Isla, Ajo, Santander, Solares…..)
- Buena ubicacion para viajar por la zona, en la nacional y al lado dela A8
- Teniamos la orquesta dentro de la havitacionla musica atope asta las dos de la madrugada no podias dormir ni podias pegar ojo con los ruidos de la jente en la calle de hecho lo tenguo gravado por si hay que demostralo
Located in Gibaja, Casa Pardo has a bar. Spanish cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a terrace. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms come with a balcony. All rooms include a desk.Bilbao is 38 miles from Casa Pardo. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Excellent room with comfy beds, good food and a really helpful landlady. Lovely village and ideally located for some great walking
- The ease of booking in and the situation. The bath was fantastic really hot we had a cold wet cycle before arriving! The bed was small for 2 but comfortable enough.
- En general está bien la habitación y el baño q está limpio. La cama es cómoda aunq no la almohada.le pedimos un secador de pelo a una persona del restaurante y nos lo presto haciéndonos un gran favor. Volveremos !!!
- El trato personal, la comodidad de las camas, y la limpieza general.
- La bonne volonté des hôtes pour améliorer le confort. Le petit déjeuner.
Top Guest Houses In Arredondo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arredondo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arredondo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arredondo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!