10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arrecife Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrecife Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arrecife Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrecife Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrecife Lanzarote. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arrecife Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arrecife Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arrecife Lanzarote:
Hostal San Gines Guesthouse
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 150 feet from the San Gines Lagoon Hostal San Gines offers accommodations in Arrecife. Guests can enjoy a sun terrace with views of the lagoon at the property. Free WiFi is available throughout.All rooms at Hostal San Gines features functional dècor and a fan and some units offer a private bathroom. Guests can benefit from a communal TV lounge.The property also offers a 24-hour front desk and free luggage storage, and a share kitchen.The property is set nearby a commercial area with bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.San Gines is 10 minutes’ walk from Reducto Beach and the ferry port. The MIAC Contemporary Art Museum in San Jose Castle is 0.6 mi from the property while the Costa Teguise Golf Resort is 10 minutes’ drive away. Hostal San Gines is 5 minutes’ walk from Guaguas Bus Station and 12 minutes’ drive from Lanzarote Airport.
- The hotel was clean with friendly staff. Even the shared bathrooms were in a great and clean condition
- Nice staff, good hygiene and great location – very close to the beach and to most of the restaurants.
- The hostel is in a very good location in the center, near the main street, with lots of shops, cafes and bars. From the airport to the hostel there is about 12 km and the transfer service from the airport cost me about 10 eur. A good beach for about 10 minutes on foot. The room is enough spacious, tidy, clean and comply with the description. The lovely people work at the reception, creating a very good atmosphere. I thank the staff very much for the fact that their professional work contributed to the perfectly missed vacation.
The whole property was spotlesly clean, the bedroom was very comfortable, equipped with television, furnitures and a private balcony.
I booked a bedroom with shared bathroom but bathrooms are widely available (2 per floors), I never had problems finding one available. Bath towels were provided and water was hot.
There are cheap vending machine for bottled water, soft drinks, coffee and beers and a top floor terrace overlooking the harbor.
The property is very well located ( couple of minutes walk from the harbor) and easy to find.
There is also a 24 hours reception so there is no worries about coming back on time.
Overall it’s a great value for money.
- The staff was very friendly and the location is perfect. Close to great restaurants and easy to access the whole island.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Arrecife, Rooms Tampico provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom. Rooms Arrecife Centre has some accommodations with mountain views, and the rooms have a coffee machine.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- A fantastic flat in a great location. And the host Francisco is incredibly helpful and nice. 10 stars.
- The apartment is conveniently located not far from the center and beach and with easy exit out of the city, there is free parking nearby and the supermarket. The common facilities are great with kitchen well-equipped and a washing machine, the two shared bathrooms are cleaned daily. The room itself is spacious, though the bed is a bit hard (due to new mattress) and one roll pillow is uncomfortable for two people to sleep at, the sheets and towels are clean but the warm blanket is smelly. The host is friendly and hospitable though a bit unpunctual regarding the check-in
- The host was truly nice and helpful. The room and the rest of the apartment were well equipped and spotlessly clean.
- Super nice guy. Even brought us to the airport for Free!
- The coffee machine and the coffee they gave us some apples..
Rooms Reducto Guesthouse
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Rooms Reducto is located in Arrecife and features a shared lounge. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms also feature a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Rooms Reducto, while Playa Blanca is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.2 miles from the property.
- The host was absolutely amazing and he gave us the best introduction to the island. He is very friendly and approachable to help with anything. Real hero!
- We liked the location and cleanliness of the hotel.
- the room and the whole place is extremely clean. even though you only book a room (not in a hotel) you are actually provided with everything you need for your stay (coffee maker, a small fridge, hair dryer, natural mineral water and chocolates : ) ). I had the feeling nothing was missing.
- The apartment was weary clean, comfortable and beautifully furnished. It had the balcony. The apartment was cleaned every day. The owner gave us a lot of information, recommendation and map of the island.
- Very Nice host, clean and comfortable with everything we needed!
Pensión Magec Guesthouse
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Magec is a guest house located in the charming fishing town of La Tiñosa, in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. The beach and the marina are less than 5 minutes’ walk away.Featuring views of the bay and the neighboring island of Fuerteventura, the Magec offers functional rooms with private or shared bathroom. There is also a sun terrace and a TV lounge with sofas.There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area of El Varadero, within walking distance. The area is ideal for fishing, diving and water sports.Lanzarote Airport is 5.3 mi away.
- The friendly staff, cleanliness of the place, location of the place and value for money.
- The location of the property is excellent you are right in the centre of the Old Twon
good location, 10min walk to the main street(Av. de las Playas), 3min walk to playa chica
very clean, helpful staff
- Staff were excellent. Friendly and welcoming. The hotel is ideally situated for bars restaurants and shops and also transport connections such as the public buses. Although basic and no-frills, , the facilities were excellent value for money
- great place.staff,,especially Carla are so helpful and friendly.Will definitely be back
Soleil et Volcan Lanzarote
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a garden, Soleil et Volcan Lanzarote is set in Costa Teguise.All units in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain rooms also provide guests with a mountain view.Other facilities available include a shared breakfast area which includes a coffee machine, toaster, fridge and a microwave.Puerto del Carmen is 12 mi from the accommodations, while Playa Blanca is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Lovely pool, setting and our hosts were lovely. The property was large, well equipped and clean and we were made to feel welcome.
- Isabel the house owner she was very helpfull and the room and was comfortable,clean and quiet.
- Clean and spacious rooms, all the necessary items in the kitchen available, and a fairly big pool!
- Strayed here with my wife for a short anniversary break, very peaceful area the hosts were very friendly and nothing was to much trouble ,comfortable beds and spotless bedrooms and bathroom ,access to the centre of the resort is simple and the choice is yours to either hire a car for your stay which is very cheap ,taxis are also inexpensive around 3 Euro .or a short walk of around 15-20 mins which is also very pleasant.
- xxl double bed, very comfy. Hosts were very friendly and always asked if everything was ok for me. Made me feel very welcome.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. MAGMA Rooms is located in Playa Honda and features an outdoor swimming pool. This guest house offers a shared lounge, luggage storage space and free WiFi. Guests can make use of a garden.At the guest house each room comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Puerto del Carmen is 5 mi from the accommodations, while Playa Blanca is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 mi from MAGMA Rooms.
- Well decorated. Real friendly owners. They really have tried their best.
- A beautiful bed and breakfast. Great attention to detail and wonderful hosts. Good location
- Our stay here was lovely! Breakfast was absolutely great and there is a very nice swimming pool (towels at the poolside!)
The hotel is beautifully decorated and very vintage. It is very clean and fully equipped. We were truly blown away and would most definitely recommend!
The area is well placed. 2 minutes from two supermarkets and a taxi rank. 8 minute drive from Lanzarote Airport and not far from the beach!
Manu and Alex are so helpful and happy to help they have very beautiful souls and were more than helpful with our circumstances. We are extremely grateful!
We wish we stayed longer!
They had a great response rate and made us feel very at home. You need to book here!
- Beautiful and clean and both hosts were excellent and very friendly
Located in Tahiche, Casa Bom has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet.Puerto del Carmen is 12 miles from Casa Bom. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautiful guesthouse 20min from the airport, comfortable and with a beautiful terrace at the top. Easy to find and park the car. Quiet environment. Big kitchen and good internet. Only one night and less than 8h spent at the place so not much more to comment.
- The bed was very comfortable and the owner was extremly kind.
- Plenty of space, very well equipped and in a quiet location. The owners were friendly and the casa in a good location for exploring the island (if you have a car).
- Very friendly owner. Very good location if you have a car and want to explore the island.
- Luca is a very nice host. The house had a clean room, spacious common areas like the fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room. On the roof terrace you can have a breakfast or just resting in the sunshine on a deck chair. The geographical location was ideal in the middle of the island to discover the sites in all directions. The house was far from touristic centres in a quiet residential area for local people. Wifi was okay too.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set in Costa Teguise in the Lanzarote Region, 12 mi from Puerto del Carmen, Villa Tropical features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The nearest beach is 0.9 mi from the property.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Villa Tropical features free WiFi throughout the property. Some room have a private bathroom.There is a fully-equipped kitchen and a living room at the property.Playa Blanca is 23 mi from Villa Tropical, while Corralejo is 30 mi away. Lanzarote Airport is 8.1 mi from the property.
- Very good private bathroom with shower, great barbecue area at the back, nice to have a little pool too.
- The Villa was in a quiet area with plenty of parking nearby however just a short walk from bars, restaurant and beach. Facilities are excellent, kitchen well equipped and beds comfortable. The Villa was cleaned throughout the stay which was great considering sharing bathroom. Didnt even notice other guests around, but when we did bump into each other, all very friendly. Was questioning how it would be sharing the villa but was really no problem at all and was so nice to have such a nice property for such a great price. Would stay again.
- We were very satisfied with the accommodation. Everything worked as it should, the provider helped us with everything we asked for and responded quickly. So I can really recommend, there was nothing missing.
- Lovely little villa quiet and peaceful lucky to be sharing my stay with two lovely Irish people who was friendly and trust worthy
- The kitchen was good, the pool and the terrace was nice.
Located in Nazaret, Villa Jasmina features an outdoor swimming pool and BBQ area. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Each room comes with a balcony with mountain views and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot, while some have a patio. All rooms at Villa Jasmina are equipped with a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Puerto del Carmen is 15 miles from Villa Jasmina, while Playa Blanca is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 10 miles from the guesthouse.
Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Lots of shared facilities (very large living room with sofas, two tables, swimming pool, garden table and chairs, large kitchen, etc)
The village is in the middle of the island which is very convenient if you are going to visit the whole island during your star.
Nice views from the room, balcony.
- Paola is a lovely lady and has a fantastic house. I would really recommend visiting her restaurant as well. She really was the hostess with the mostest! If we come back to Lanzarote we will definitely be staying here!
- The owner & staff made me feel very wecome, all so friendly & keen to help. The room is nice, clean & met my expectations, i traveled solo & found the house was very quiet & lacked atmosphier, but was a great choice for traveling around Lanzarote by car.
- The hosts were great. Plenty of space. Many facilities such as a swimming pool, large living room, great view from the balcony, parking available, very clean, and easy to access/short drive from the airport.
- Very large property could be turned into small family hotel.
- Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Casa Helena Guesthouse
Casa Helena is located in Tiagua and has barbecue facilities and a garden. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a terrace. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are contain a patio and others also offer mountain views. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served each morning at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 11 miles from Casa Helena, while Playa Blanca is 22 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 10 miles away.
- Chris, the host, was very welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable, we felt like at home. Location is perfect to move around the island and nearby you can find a supermarket and nice italian restaurant. Perfect.
- We liked the location because Tiagua is half an hour away by car from everywhere. The bedroom was big, fully furnished with wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirrors and en suite shower room. We also enjoyed the terrace every morning having breakfast.
- The B&B had an excellent sized lounge right next to the bedroom. A car is essential to get there. Car’s are now very reasonable to hire (collected mine at the airport) so having free car parking was great.
- Nice view on the montain and very clean, with good equipment, decorated with care.
terrace with seating
good location for trips to NP Timanfaya
very close to shop and pizzeria
very helpful host
Top Guest Houses In Arrecife Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arrecife Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arrecife Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arrecife Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!