10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arnés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arnés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arnés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arnés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arnés Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arnés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arnés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arnés Catalonia:
Hostal Can Barrina
Featuring a restaurant serving characteristic Catalan food, Hostal Can Barrina offers rooms in the center of Arnés, a 15-minute drive from the Els Ports Natural Park. The property has free Wi-Fi throughout.With air conditioning, rooms have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer.The nearest airport to Can Barrina Hostal is in Reus, a 90-minute drive away. Barcelona is 124 mi from the property.
Arnés is a picturesque very small town and there is little other hotel-choice to stay, so this one will do.
The view from the room was perfect!
EL TRATO DEL DUEÑO FUE ESTUPENDO .
LA COMIDA MUY BUENA.
En Lluís és una persona atenta i resolutiva, no té cap problema en pactar l’hora de l’esmorzar si vols sortir d’hora, la mitja pensió està molt bé en relació qualitat/preu.
Té espai per guardar les bicicletes, és interessant per la gent que com jo viatja en bici.
- la disponibilité du personnel. Le restaurant est excellent.
Totes les menjades han estat excel·lents.
El llit molt còmode
El tracte del propietari i de tots els altres treballadors ha estat immillorable
- Arnés is a picturesque very small town and there is little other hotel-choice to stay, so this one will do.
This rustic guest house is located in the center of historic Valderrobres. It offers comfortable and elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi and panoramic mountain views, 1,300 feet from Valderrobres Castle.The heated rooms at Fonda Angeleta have modest décor with traditional features and wooden floors. They include flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.Fonda Angeleta serves breakfast daily and traditional and classic dishes with a modern twist. There is a bar providing drinks and snacks, and packed lunches can be prepared.Valderrobres is rich in history and architecture and the Gothic Church of Santa Maria is just 500 feet from the guest house. Fonda Angeleta offers bike hire, perfect for cycling on the Val de Zafán Vía Verde, a former railway line 6.8 mi away.Fonda Angeleta is 20 minutes drive from the Dels Ports Nature Reserve and 25 mi from the Motorland Aragon Race Track.
- Very good location helpful staff. Very good dinner and breakfast.
Excellent staff with very good atention and politeness.
Building with rural decoration in the style of classical houses in the area.
- Very friendly staff. Flexibility to meet us for a late check in. Dogs allowed. Walking distance to the old town.
La atención de la propietaria fue excelente. Una señora amabilísima y atenta.
Como también tienen restaurante, reservamos mesa para cenar.
Una carta amplia, con gran variedad. Platos de calidad, completos y sabrosos. Buena relación calidad&precio.
El desayuno va aparte, pero también lo escogimos. Tres tipos distintos de desayuno. Con unas torrijas buenísimas. Precio del todo razonable.
El baño, pequeño, pero muy limpio. Habitación amplia.
- La habitación era sencilla y estaba limpia. . Por dentro es bonito y el restaurante aunque no lo probamos era muy bonito y con encanto. La ubicación muy céntrica y sin ruidos.
Hostal Casa Barcelo
Hostal Casa Barceló is located in the medieval village of Horta Sant Joan, just 6.2 mi from the Roques de Benet giant rocks in Ports de Tortosa-Beseit Nature Reserve. Free Wi-fi is available throughout.The guest house offers simple rooms with private bathrooms. All have tiled floors and heating, while some rooms have air conditioning. In-room facilities include a TV and work desk.Guests can enjoy a variety of home-made Catalan dishes in the Barcelo’s restaurant, including pig’s trotters, grilled meats and fish, or calçots, when in season. There is also a vending machine with snacks and drinks, and the hotel can prepare packed lunches.A small lounge is equipped with a TV, DVD player and children and board games; coffee and infusions are offered. Guests can explore the historic architecture of Horta Sant Joan, including the Picasso Center in the former hospital, about 10 minutes’ walk away.Staff can provide more information about outdoor activities in the area, including climbing, canyoning, cycling, or hiking.
- Good breakfast. Dinner was good and value for money. Clean and quiet. Lady who run the place was extremly helpfull and friendy despite our poor spanish and her not so good english 🙂
- Very welcoming hostess in a clean, well-positioned small hotel with good breakfast, wifi and air-con. We had lunch in the restaurant which was delicious and very reasonably priced. Easy stroll into town and easy parking outside. Rooms small but clean and good value – we had one with and without a balcony and both were fine.
- Very friendly proprietor, great location on edge of historic village.
- very nice owner. Very friendly. Good breakfast. Lovely town
- gentillesse et disponibilité remarquable, ambiance conviviale et familiale vraiment nous avons apprécié
This family-run guest house is located in the small town of Beceite, close to the Matarraña River. Fonda Urquizu offers air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room combines modern and rustic décor and comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Fonda Urquizu has its own vegetable garden and a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.The quiet town of Beceite is 10 minutes’ drive of the Pena Reservoir while The Els Ports Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.The Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve is 37 mi away while The Motorland Alcañiz Race Track is 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Excellent restaurant. Good breakfast. Very friendly owners.
- Excellent location in town. Really nice evening meal. Both dinner and breakfast were very traditional Spanish style and excellent value as was whole stay.
- A general air of cheerfulness and a refusal to give up speaking Spanish at us even though we understand not a word.
- La amabilidad del personal, la tranquilidad del alojamiento ,se come muy bien….. perfecto para visitar la zona
- Els llits molt confortables i l’habitació ample. L’esmorzar bé però amb alguna mancança. La Terrassa espectacular, encara que de nit?
Raco del Tosca
This pleasant guest house is located on the banks of the River Matarraña in Beceite. It offers a pretty garden, scenic views of the countryside and free Wi-Fi, 4.3 mi from the Ports Nature Reserve.The brightly decorated rooms at Raco del Tosca have central heating and feature a TV and private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The accommodations offers breakfast.The guest house is well located for a number of hiking and cycling routes, such as on the Val de Zafán Vía Verde, an old railway line located 10 minutes drive away.Free private parking is available at Raco del Tosca, which is 30 minutes’ drive from the A-7 motorway at north Tortosa. The Motorland Aragon Race Track is located 31 mi away, and you can drive to Valderrobres in 10 minutes.
- El trato, la ubicación y el precio hacen de este lugar una opción más que aconsejable para visitar Beceite y toda la comarca del Matarraña.
- El trato exquisito de los dueños facilitándonos toda clase de información tanto del lugar como poder visitar los alrededores, que al llover el sábado y no poder hacer la ruta que queríamos nos fue de maravilla y pudimos aprovechar el dia
- La atención de Vanesa, la propietaria, fue muy buena. Nos explicó todas las rutas que podíamos hacer por la zona y donde se podía comer. Muy bien ubicado, se puede aparcar sin problemas y en un paseito estás en el centro del pueblo. Habitaciones muy limpias y con buenas vistas. Desayuno muy completo. Si buscas tranquilidad es tu sitio. Nos gustó mucho, volveremos!
- La ubicación de la habitación la que más me gustó por el sitio una maravilla escuchar sonido del agua y la tranquilidad
- La atención recibida, el entorno y lo bonito que era el hotel.
Hostal Querol is 4 minutes’ walk from Valderrobres Castle and 20 minutes’ drive from The Ports Nature Park. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hostal Querol is located in the Matarraña region of Aragon, 20 minutes’ drive from Alcañiz.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.
- El trato del personal excelente. Las tostadas con jamón riquísimas, les dije que era intolerante al gluten y al día siguiente compraron pan sin gluten para que pudiera desayunar tostadas. A demás nos dieron información sobre sitios para visitar que no teníamos previsto
- Muy limpio. Cama cómoda. Habitación amplia. Baño muy completo. Precio calidad muy recomendable.
tenia 1 cama de 150 cm. y otra de 105 cm muy cómodas
la habitación era muy ancha y era acogedora con escritorio y todo
el cuarto de baño grande y muy completo y limpio
el servicio de recepción al entrar y al salir rapidísimo
- Sobre todo la atención y la profesionalidad recibida. El baño muy bien y en las camas descansamos de maravilla. En definitiva excelente todo
- Todo. La habitación mejor que algunas de alojamientos más caros, y muy limpia. Además está a menos de 100 metros de la zona de interés de Valderrobres.
Fonda la Plaza
Set in the small village of Valderrobres, Fonda la Plaza offers a restaurant serving traditional Catalan specialties. Rooms have a balcony with city and river views; and free WiFi is provided.The property is housed in an old stone building of the 14th century. It offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.Fonda la Plaza is just 650 feet from Valderrobres Castle. You can enjoy several outdoor activities, including cycling or riding in the surroundings. Reus Airport is 68 mi away.
- Very beautiful location, staff is incredibly helpful and kind, the breakfast is nice. The restaurant is excellent as well, definitely recommended.
- Beautiful old building looking right over the river and the old bridge. The room was well designed to make use of the small space. The balcony (shared with another room and accessible to other guests) was a lifel place to sit.
- An absolute stunner of a room overlooking (right above) the medieval bridge in a beautiful little square. The bathroom was luxurious. This felt more like an exclusive hotel. I didn’t want to leave the room! Very comfortable bed and pillows.
- Lovely location. Very helpful staff (esp for my 83year old mother who cannot walk much). Great food in restaurant
- La ubicación y el servicio. El personal del hotel muy amable
Hostal de Montaña Pous de la Neu Guesthouse
Set in the Dels Ports Nature Reserve, close to the summit of Mont Caro, Pous de la Neu is surrounded by forest. It features a garden and sun terrace with tables and fantastic mountain views.All rooms offer forest and mountain views. They are heated and come with parquet floors. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have wood-paneled walls.The restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine and grilled meats. It is open every day and offers both set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Pous de la Neu has a free Wi-Fi zone, free parking and a tour desk. You can go hiking or cycling in the surrounding area, and you can also enjoy caving and canyoning. The property is is 14 mi from Tortosa and 50 mi from Beceite.
- A very lovely cottage, well-equipped and comfortable. The fireplace made evenings cozy and warm. Excellent hiking nearby, and fantastic views from the property. The restaurant serves excellent local cuisine. Make sure you book a table for lunch, as it gets quite busy. Overall a wonderful place to stay – this is our second time there.
- Myself and my husband absolutely loved our stay. It was our favourite experience of our holiday. We were made to feel so welcome and the food is delicious and very authentic. The views were amazing and hikes are so brilliant. We couldn’t recommend it enough. Thank you for an amazing stay!
- Really friendly staff, fantastic food, amazing location, rented electric mountain bikes which I’d highly recommend. The walks and caves around the area are out of this world!
- The staff was really friendly, the rooms comfortable, the beds of the highest quality. It really was a fantastic experience, from the food in the restaurant to the amazing location. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful location, on top of a mountain. Food excellent considering the lack of opposition
Hostal Casa Laure y Mª Jose Guesthouse
Hostal Casa Laure y Mª Jose, a 2-star guest house, is a property located in Arens de Lledó. This guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV.A continental, vegan or vegetarian breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Casa Laure y Mª Jose.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.The property is 1.5 hours’ drive from Tarragona, and 50 minutes from Tortosa. Valderrobres is 14 mi away and Puertos de Beceite is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- The quietness of the place. The amability of the staff.
- Era com esta a casa i el servei de restaurant perfecte
- El hotel rural muy bonito, con encanto, cuidado y con muchas comodidades, sobretodo gracias a sus dueños que son muy buenos anfitriones y nos facilitaton todo lo que necesitamos. El desayuno y las cenas, todo casero y buenísimo.
- El trato personal,las instalaciones,la comida….y la ruta nocturna por el pueblo comandada por Lauren.Volveremos.
- Ha sido especial. La atención de Laure cómo de María José ha sido maravilloso. Se desviven por sus clientes atendiendolos hasta el más mínimo detalle. El hotel en sí y la comida casera sin palabras. Volveremos.
Observatorio de Aves Mas de Bunyol Guesthouse
Featuring an on-site vulture observatory, Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol is 10 minutes’ drive from Valderrobres. The property offers excellent mountain views and is accessible only by tunnel, to not disturb the birds.All rooms at the Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol have air conditioning, heating and mountain views. They have a wardrobe, seating area and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.Continental breakfast is available at the Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol, and packed lunches are available too. A selection of cold meats can be served for dinner upon request. There is an inviting lounge with TV and fireplace, as well as a large terrace and a birdwatching room on the second floor.Free parking is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking, fishing and cycling in the surrounding area, or enjoy a day’s horse riding.
- The main purpose was to observe the vultures. This was a unique opportunity and probably exceeded our expectations.
- Tucked away in a dramatic location . Lovely to see clear stars at night and some lovely birds and wild animals.
- This is an extraordinary place – not so much a hotel as an experience! For years, every morning, Ramon has been feeding the leopard vultures that nest in the surrounding mountains. To watch them wheel round in the air and then descend in their hundreds to eat the meat he gives them and then to see them take off and soar back into the sky, is a sight we will never forget. Magnificent. Lolli and Ramon are attentive and knowledgeable hosts. He drove to Valderrobres to lead us to the Mas. The room was comfortable with mountain views – still and incredibly quiet. A must – even if you know nothing about birds!
- The owners are passionate about the wild vultures that Ramond feeds every morning. It was a really nice place to stay overnight to be there in the morning with a good viewing seat before other people arrive for when the vultures start flying in. Lovely room, take your own toiletries. Loly gave us a very nice meal with wine the night before and breakfast. They are both really friendly. We free wheeled our motorbikes down the road so as not to disturb the vultures after feeding. The house is part of the viewing area so no parking at the house but down the road a bit. Raymond met us at the service station in town and showed the way, parking and the importance of being quiet so as to keep the area as natural as possible. Only take what you need overnight as will have to carry to the house and back.
- Everything was excellent, many thanks to Loly and José Ramón for looking after us so well
Top Guest Houses In Arnés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arnés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arnés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arnés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!