10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arneguy – Top Hotel Reviews
Arneguy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arneguy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arneguy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arneguy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arneguy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arneguy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arneguy:
Posada de Roncesvalles Guesthouse
Located in Roncesvalles, Posada de Roncesvalles has free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.A continental breakfast is available daily at the guesthouse.Pamplona is 29 miles from Posada de Roncesvalles, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 17 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 33 miles away.
- The location is perfect but that can be said of anywhere in Roncesvalle as it’s a stunning little village.
- Really comfortable bed with lovely soft bedding. Warm cozy room. Beautiful old Spanish building with massive dark timber beans and terracotta tiles. Magnificent food at restaurant at an excellent price.
- The room was cute and the beds comfortable. Everything we needed after such a hard day. Everything was full when we arrived so we were incredibly thankful we had booked ahead.
- Outstanding accommodation for a hostel, great camino meal
- Perfect location if you are walking on the Camino. The hotel appears in the Hollywood movie ‘Way’ – so it was kind of fun to stay there 🙂
Casa Rural Roncesvalles
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Rural Roncesvalles is located in Espinal-Auzperri in The Saint James Way pilgrimage route. Roncesvalles is 3.7 mi away from the property while Irati Forest is 19 mi away.The property features six bedrooms, a patio and a shared lounge.
Pamplona is 28 mi from Casa Rural Roncesvalles, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- The staff was incredible. Our baggage was not forwarded from St Jean and the place where we stayed was not helpful. Upon arrival she helped us get a taxi to pick up bags, washed our clothes that night and was so helpful.
- Modern interior, finished off to a high standard, plenty of room.
- Really nice house in village of Espinal, beautiful landscape and views. Room was ery big, clean, nicely furbished and comfortable. Staff was extremely nice, helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend Casa rural Roncevalles for anyone travelling to that part of Navarra.
- Wonderful staff. Helped us retrieve our forwarded luggage from St Jean. Staff washed and dried a load of clothes at a late hour. Will recommend to others.
- Lovely building and surrounds and our room looked out onto the gorgeous garden.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Itzalargikoborda offers accommodations in Elizondo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms include a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a breakfast made of local products and there is a restaurant that opens on weekends.San Sebastián is 27 mi from Hostal Itzalargikoborda, while Biarritz is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 21 mi from Hostal Itzalargikoborda.
- I ask for a more quiet room and receive à Nice and quiet room. Really good athmosphere at the spa
- The hostal Itzalargikoborda is hidden away in a forestry area along a tiny little road, one of the pilgrims tracks through the Pyrennees. Nice and serene. Comfortable and clean.
- Nice quiet spot tucked away near Elizondo. Breakfast with local products – yogurt first class from a local supplier. The family running the hostal were very pleasant, and helpful to indicate places to visit in the area.
- Wilderness area of the location. Testu Navarra wine for good night.
- Fueron muchas cosas, por no decir que todo. La localización es muy buena, el trato lo mejor, las habitaciones perfectas para el tipo de alojamiento, la comida, desayuno etc todo muy bien.
Pension Txokoto provides accommodations in Elizondo. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.San Sebastian is 40 miles from Pension Txokoto, while Biarritz is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Very efficiently run place, made the stay comfortable and relaxing.
- Lovely place in a nice quiet little town. The owner was very helpful and let us store our bicycles in her garden (just down the street). The rooms are very smart and must be recently refurbished as everything was immaculate.
- Friendly, helpful service. Beautifully clean and modern room in ideal central situation
Todo perfecto. Idoia, la responsable, es un encanto que estuvo en todo momento atenta a nuestras necesidades.
El alojamiento parecía que lo estrenamos nosotr@s.
Repetiremos sin duda.
- Apartament acollidor, confortable, qualitat preu perfecta. Al centre del poble però tranquil. Idoia la responsable de la pensió va ser molt eficient, amable i molt simpàtica. L’ esmorzar molt ben organitzat amb fruita, cereals, fruits secs etc… Podies prendre cafè o té a qualsevol hora.
Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea Guesthouse
This 19th-century mansion is located in the Old Town of Elizondo, in the Basque Country’s Baztan Valley. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea’s restaurant serves simple, traditional Basque food. Breakfast is available every day, and you can enjoy dinner from Monday to Saturday.The Trinkete Antxitonea has a court where you can play the traditional Basque game of pelota. There is also a TV lounge with a computer which you can use for free.The guest house is located next to the River Baztan, in Elizondo’s Txokoto area. The French border is just 25 minutes’ drive from Elizondo, and Pamplona is 50 minutes away. You can drive to the coast and San Sebastián in around an hour.
- Perfect location, good-sized rooms with excellent beds, a good bathroom and lovely wooden floors!
- The position is fantastic! Very central and by the bridge. The room was spacious and comfortable and quiet.
- Very friendly staff, patient with our poor Spanish. Good location in town. Pelota court attached, was interesting to watch the game.
- The staff where very accommodating and helpful, Elizondo is a hidden jewel in the Pyrenees and well worth a visit
- Manager very helpful. Breakfast good. Bedroom good size with modern bathroomand view of the river. Rather dark though.
Set in the village of Elbete, Posada Elbete features is surrounded by attractive gardens. Its restaurant serves local dishes prepared with produce grown on the grounds.Each rustic room at Posada Elbete has exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.The guest house has a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a TV room and a small library.The Baztán Valley is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Señorio de Béritz Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away. A local swimming pool can be found 1,650 feet away.Pamplona can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while San Sebastián and the nearest beaches are approximately 37 mi from the Elbete.
- The hotel and staff were good food great value for money. Sta nav took us to a place 10 kms away but when I phone the lady owner gave good directions even though it was night and dark.
- Bed comfy. Food lovely. Clean and warm. Friendly English speaking staff who welcomed my pet. Plenty to see in this beautiful area and only a short hop to the French border. Would book again.
- El esmorzar excel.lent .La cuina en general molt bona qualitat .Molt ben situat
- El desayuno excelente y la amabilidad del personal
- no pensaba comer allí pero como todavía no era hora de entrar a la habitación, me senté a tomar un chuletón y resultó estupendo
PENSION EL-LA is located in Viscarret-Guerendiáin and features a garden and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Rooms come complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at PENSION EL-LA also feature a seating area.Pamplona is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 25 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The landlady was fantastic – friendly & very helpful!! Highly recommend this place!!
- This house was a home from home. We were made so welcome. We could do our laundry and tea and coffee facilities were available. Excellent location for the Camino
- Lovely, helpful host. Very nice clean, spacious room. Really enjoyed my stay.
-very clean (rooms and bathrooms)
-right on the Camino path
-great views of the mountains and the fields
- The lady who was on duty was very friendly and helpful.
Hostal Palacio Jaureguia
Hostal Palacio Jaureguia is located in Irurita, 25 mi from San Sebastián. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have views of the mountain or garden. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Biarritz is 24 mi from Hostal Palacio Jaureguia, while Pamplona is 22 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Trato personal, sugerencias, todo tipo de facilidades. Difícil de mejorar.
- Un alojamiento especial en un entorno muy bien cuidado con un servicio perfecto. Habitación muy confortable y trato magnífico por parte de Jose María. Totalmente recomendable.
- El propio alojamiento (un palacio) y los jardines deliciosos
- Nos ha encantado el entorno y la atención de José María y de Virginia (y de cocó :)). Para repetir.
- El trato del dueño excelente en todos los sentidos, atento en todo momento, buen conversador y encantado en mostrar su colección de arte. Tener la posibilidad de alojarte en una habitación rodeado de obras de arte muy bien elegidas (en nuestro caso terracotas chinas y obra contemporánea) es realmente singular. La habitación muy confortable, con terraza y vistas fantásticas al jardín y al monte. Palacio y entorno muy silencioso, perfecto para el descanso. Considero un pequeño lujo haber podido alojarme en el Hotel Palacio Jaureguía
Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda
Set between the rivers of Arga and the Olazar, this rural accommodations is located on the heart of Quinto Real Forest. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda features a restaurant with views of the woods.Rooms at the Arrobi Borda have heating and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The guest house features a country-style décor throughout, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. There is a common TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace, as well as a bar.The restaurant features floor-to-ceiling glass windows, offering views of the forest and the rivers. It serves seasonal dishes made with local produce, and specializes in rice dishes and homemade desserts.Staff at the reception arranges trips to places like the Eugi Reservoir, which is is 1.2 mi away. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda is 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- There is great attention to detail in the room and on the property. The room had so many nice extra features. The owner is so friendly. We had an issue with picking up our rental car a day late and he was so accommodating, understanding, and helpful. He helped turn a bad day into a great two nights. The view is beautiful and the food is amazing!!! Breakfast is delicious and huge! His cheese, spinach, pine nuts, and shrimp Cannelloni was the best dish I had in Europe! I will dream about this dish. LOL Don’t miss trying his desserts, too. The area is beautiful to hike and explore.
- Good service, friendly host, nice Donner and an excellent breakfast.
- Location nice and quiet (apart from the stream). Pretty set-up with eye for detail. Very clean. Excellent food.
- Great comfy bed, nice food, very good communications
- This hidden gem is the reality of 2 guys vision to restore a 3 story villa into very cosy accommodation lodgings and a restaurant and bar, with a beautiful setting by the stream. There are hiking options by foot or close drives by car. However the hospitality of Manuel is first class along with his cooking and all of this at very reasonable prices.
Posada Sarigarri Guesthouse
Posada Sarigarri is set in the natural setting of Aezkoa Valley, within the impressive Navarran Pyrenees and next to the Selva de Irati Nature Reserve. Free parking is available onsite.The Posada features spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and a cozy dining room with fireplace. There is also a lounge with bar and library where board games are available.The restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes. Characteristic products can be purchased.All rooms are uniquely decorated, featuring a plasma-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also have a private bathroom with bath.Posada Sarigarri is a restored building that used to be the town’s school, in Abaurrepea/Abaurrea Baja. Set 2,851 feet high, the property can only be accessed by the N-140 motorway. Shops and other services can be found in Aribe, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Despite arriving at 9pm, we had a lovely evening meal and the lady owner and assistants were extremely helpful and friendly.
What a lovely owner. She made us supper which was excellent and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend
- Delicious regional food. Beautiful setting. Very kind hostess.
- We loved the location and Nuria is a great hostess
The place is beautifully situated and the lady that runs it very kind.
Allowing me a key to the village chapel my only issue is my poor Spanish language skills
Top Guest Houses In Arneguy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arneguy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arneguy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arneguy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!