10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arnego Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arnego Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arnego Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arnego Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arnego Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arnego Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arnego Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arnego Galicia:
Pazo de Eidian
Set in a 16th century Galician country house, Pazo de Eidian is surrounded by beautiful gardens. The guest house features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, as well as basketball and paddle tennis courts.Rustic-style rooms feature stone walls, beamed ceilings and private, tiled bathrooms. Each one has a TV, heating and free Wi-Fi.Pazo de Eidian’s common areas include lounges, dining rooms and a furnished, cobbled patio. The guest house also has a pool table, a hot tub which can be rented, and a restaurant.Eidián offers a peaceful environment from which you can go on walks or bicycle rides to explore the Galician countryside. Portodemouros Lake is nearby, as is Pambre Castle. Santiago de Compostela is around an hour’s drive away.
Sitio precioso. Mi habitación con vistas al enorme jardín. Sitio ideal para pasear con amigos, familia y en mi caso la próxima vez iré con mascota, pues admiten.
El personal muy atento conmigo en cada momento.
En mi caso era céntrico ya que estaba cerca del sitio al que iba
ADEMAS DEL ENCANTO QUE TIENE EL LUGAR, AGRADECEMOS MUCHO LAS ATENCIONES DE SU PERSONAL.
REALMENTE TE HACEN SENTIR COMO EN TU PROPIA CASA.
- Atendimento muito simpático tanto pela Vanessa quanto pela Luz. As instalações estiveram sempre impecáveis e muito limpas. As áreas de lazer estiveram sempre disponíveis e todo o espaço corresponde exatamente as fotos. O pequeno-almoço é fresco e com muitas opções. Os dois cães do Pazo são afáveis, limpos e partilham espaço com animais visitantes sem causar qualquer problemas. Há uma pequena venda próxima ao Pazo onde os moradores costumam conviver e recebem de uma forma afável os visitantes.
- Es maravilloso y el personal encantador ideal para familias
- Lo que mas nos gusto fue el desayuno y las instalaciones,tambien la trankilidad y paz que se respira .
- Sitio precioso. Mi habitación con vistas al enorme jardín. Sitio ideal para pasear con amigos, familia y en mi caso la próxima vez iré con mascota, pues admiten.
El Molino Guesthouse
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, El Molino is located in the Galician town of Melide. This guest house features free WiFi, a restaurant and a bar.Each heated room comes with 1 double bed or 2 single beds, a TV and a desk. Some rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.The property restaurant offers breakfast, daily menus and à la carte services. There is also a bicycle parking available. Guests will find a pleasant park 3.1 mi away from the property.El Molino is next to a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars, as well as public transport stops. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi from the property.
The location was ok.
The staff or probably the owner , male mid age, very friendly.
- Clean, comfortable accommodation close to the Camino route in Melide
- Clean and quiet location. Close to everything in town. Good bed, great staff and pleasant. Food was great actually for the price and had pork ribs. It was tender and delicious. Have to ask for it to be not over done.
- Clean, ample rooms and bathroom; friendly people, quiet and very convenient to continue el Camino
- Room was very big, near city center. Over was very nice.
- The location was ok.
Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar
One of our best sellers in Arzúa! Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar is set in Arzúa, 20 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Both free WiFi and free private parking are available at this guest house. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free bicycle storage is available upon request.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Sada is 30 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar, while Portomarin is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar.
- What a little gem of a budget boutique hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. great modern decor and impeccably clean. Great toiletry products, complimentary water and fruit. Having a private terrace was very nice.
- Modern hotel fight on the Camino. Nice room. Free water and fruit. Nice staff and great value.
Clean rooms, good beds, very nice welcome! Free fruit and water.
Washing machine and dryer (both very easy to use).
Close to everything and right on the camino.
The place do not serve breakfast or dinner, but our very kind and helpful host made reservations for us at to very good places (strong breakfast and very, very good dinner).
Everything was perfect.
We will be back!
- Manuel was so welcoming, kind and accommodating. He offered free fruit, bottled water and refreshment. It was a really nice stay. Thank you.
- Right on the Camino next door to the Tourist Information Centre.
Featuring a terrace, Pensión Pereiro is located in Melide. With free WiFi, this 2-star guesthouse offers a shared kitchen and a shared lounge. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.Santiago de Compostela is 34 miles from Pensión Pereiro, while Lugo is 33 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Lovely room that was really clean and modern. Staff were wonderful and even had the heater on for me so the room was cosy warm. Def recommend this place to stay
- They were friendly and welcoming. The shower was hot and the room was very clean. There was a good pizzeria nearby as well as a pharmacy ( which we needed for some foot care). Excellent place!
- Lorena at the front desk was super helpful in recommending places to eat and even making a massage appointment at a nearby place. Our room lacked acoustic privacy but the great hospitality and great value made us overlook that.
- Great Location, right on the camino route in the centre of town. Rooms and bathrooms very clean. We booked four twin rooms, these all looked onto what was essentially a private courtyard, which was a welcome surprise and essentially gave us a great communal area to hang out ,and also a place to dry clothes.
- We’ve booked one of the private rooms: a very spacious room, everything was perfectly clean and all necessary was available. Without a doubt a good choice in Melide.
Pazo Santa María Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Arzúa.Pazo Santa María is an 18th-century property, set in 115 ft² of gardens. It is near the town of Arzúa, 17 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.This historic building has original stone walls and wooden beams. There are relaxing lounges, with a library and an open fireplace. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Rooms at Pazo Santa María are spacious and charming. They have heating and a private bathroom. The hotel also has a restaurant, a bar and a terrace, with impressive views.At Pazo Santa María you can also rent a bicycle, get tourist information of the area and El Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route or get a massage.The French route of the Camino de Santiago is 0.6 mi away and the Camino Primitivo and Camino Norte are on the edge of the hotel’s grounds. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Very nice property a few kilometers off the Camino. Its great that the property will come get you after a long day of walking the Camino. They will then take you back to the Camino in the morning. Great breakfast (except the coffee could be better).
- A wonderful experience ,from the warm welcome to the complementary Taxi service that dropped us off right back on the Camino . stunning place . The
- The location on the outskirts of Azura was peaceful and beautiful. Almost in the countryside but a bit hard to find when walking from The Camino. However, I found out they will pick you up from town if you call. The whole complex is stunning and it felt like a retreat. There was a clothes line which was useful as a Pilgrim. The gardens were attractive too, with swans and a peacock. I had a painful but brilliant massage by Damien. Would recommend him. The dinner menu was superb! The best meal I’d had in Spain.
Very nice for a good rest after half a day walking.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Very good restaurant.
- I love everything about this beautiful place to stay while walking the Camino. This is my second fine staying here and I will be back again. Thanks so much to all the staff. A highlight of my trip. 🌹
O Tobo do Lobo
Located in Melide, O Tobo do Lobo has a bar and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and vegetarian options.Santiago de Compostela is 35 miles from O Tobo do Lobo. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- Weird thing to say, but the hallways and rooms smelled so amazing. The beds were clean and comfortable, the shower was big and spacious, the bar downstairs was open and relaxing (nice music), the breakfast was delicious!
- Lovely girl behind reception. Large room and bed . Situated a few yards off the Camino re
- The accommodations were spotless clean and staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- Beautiful facility, excellent food service & the entire family takes care of the customers.
- This hotel was so clean. The staff were so helpful and friendly.
Casa Garea Guesthouse
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Garea is located in A Portela, 22 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. Lugo is 29 mi from Casa Garea, while Sada is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- The property was comfortable and the stove was lovely after walking the Camino in the rain and cold. The owner was very friendly and helpful.
Wonderful hosts, great big & comfortable room. Food was prepared to order & delicious.
Hosts could’ve have been more helpful!
Beds and room very comfortable and spotless clean plenty of towels for bathroom shower very nice overall
We had a beautiful meal cooked fresh for us on premises it war super thanks again
- Lovely little casa just off the Camino. Perfect place to stop for a night.
- Really glad for the fan. Bathroom, though small was clean. Proprietor was welcoming and took time to show us the short cut to the Camino. Food was good.
Casas Novas Hostelería
Set in the village of Silleda, Casas Novas Hostelería offers rooms with balconies. It features a bar and a terrace.Each simply decorated room at Casas Novas Hostelería has free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Casas Novas Hostelería’s Restaurant.There is also a café-bar.The hotel offers easy access to the N525 Motorway and the Vía de Prata section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.There is free parking on site and a covered storage room for bicycles.
- The rooms were very clean, the check in was easy and there weren’t any problems.
- Great for the Camino, also cafe below opens at 6 am
Self-catering 2 bed apartment was perfect for my wife & I and my father when walking Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata (only a short way from the route).
Modern, clean accommodation. Good restaurant on Ground Floor for dinner and breakfast with helpful English speaking staff and good prices.
- Loved the room, it was simple but spacious and we just enjoyed it overall. The beds are nice! Whole building is new so it feels nice and its top clean.
Nos encantó el colorido del baño privado.
Nos llamó mucho la atención, lo aprovechada que tienen la cocina.
Y sobretodo las camas son cómodas
Pension The Way HOSTEL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension The Way offers accommodations in Brea, 15 mi from Santiago de Compostela and 8.7 mi from Arzua. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with flat-screen TV. Some of them feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room, with tea, coffee and snacks.Camino de Santiago Way is 350 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5.6 mi from the property. Salceda is 1.4 mi away.
- One of the best experience during my travel in the north Spain. The place is accessible with visible signage along the way. the bed is comfortable and facilities are great. The owner is very accommodating and the foods are awesome. Having a great dinner with pilgrims was indeed a great experience.
- This was the best host & hostess on our journey through Galicia. They couldnt do enough to make us feel welcome. Just wonderful people.
- Owners were very kind and the dinner was delicious.
- the prescence of the swimming pool. the male host who had a translation app on his phone to help in his communication with us.
- Comfortable bed and clean bathroom with a rain shower.
Pension Restaurante Sony
Pension Restaurante Sony is offering accommodations in Melide. Featuring a tour desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a sun terrace. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom and a bath, and some rooms contain a balcony. The rooms have a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 34 miles from Pension Restaurante Sony. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- It was located in a excellent area of the town meals presented dinner and breakfast were super top quality. A really nice place to stay I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone who is thinking of staying in melide
- The restaurant at the back of the hotel, very local, we were the only tourists! Great clothes drying area and terrace.
- Good value and on the Camino. Woman in bar and young lady in restaurant very nice and friendly and the menus del dia was very good.
- Nice balcony to sit out and enjoy the view of the country side.
- Service was great, staff was very sweet and accommodating
Top Guest Houses In Arnego Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arnego Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arnego Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arnego Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!