10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Armentera Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Armentera Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Armentera Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armentera Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armentera Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Armentera Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Armentera Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Armentera Galicia:
Casa de Labranza A Rega Guesthouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Casa de Labranza A Rega is located in Poio. Overlooking Pontevedra Ria, the guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features a TV and telephone, as well as a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a shared lounge and a library available for guests, as well as a garden and furnished terrace.Casa de Labranza A Rega is 5 minutes’ drive from Combarro, offering a variety of bars and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or water sports.Sanxenxo Beach is 15 minutes by car. Pontevedra is10 minutes’ drive and Vigo Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- The perfect match between accomodation and location. The views from the house are wonderful. The facilities are great!
- The owners and staff were very kind and went out of their way to help us and make recommendations.
This house is very different, being old and full of bric-a-brac. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival and the views were superb. The breakfast, available on short notice, was simple but tasty and the price, 10€ for both of us, reflected this.
On departure, one of the managers noticed my wife was coughing a lot so he went into the garden and cut her a small branch of eucalyptus to keep in the car to help her breathing. A thoughtful and much appreciated gesture and it worked.
The swimming pool was also available but we did not make use of it.
Great location. Charming building with comfortable rooms lovely swimming pool unexpected.
Host had little English. But was so gracious and helpful it didn’t matter and he is getting quite good and making himself understood. Good breakfast. Made us eggs as requested. Delicious lemon cake and fruits
- La amabilidad del propietario y las ganas de hacernos sentir cómodos
Casa Susa Guesthouse
Casa Susa is located in Poio, 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Pontevedra. Set in beautiful gardens, it offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.This hotel features its original design, preserving the stone walls and tiled roofs. There is a children’s playground and a terrace with pretty views of the surrounding countryside.Indoors, the Susa’s restaurant serves characteristic Galician cuisine, offering meats, seafood and other dishes made with local produce.Each room at Casa Susa has heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries, as well as a hammock. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are offered.Poio belongs to the Rías Baixas area of Galicia, and is around 1.6 mi from the nearest beach. The Poio Monastery is only 0.6 mi away.
- The owners and staff were so accommodating and friendly. The room was spotless and cleaned daily. It has a wonderful family feel that I believe makes all guests feel at home. I hope to return in the future if only for a short break.
- Nice room which was adequate and clean. Breakfast was good.
- Generous breakfasts with fresh scrambled egg. A charming young hostess who tried hard to speak English & recommended places to visit.
- Very pretty and cute place, felt right at home, and the staff were very friendly.
- Very beautiful …quite ..staff friendly …price very cheap …restaurant …superb
Hogar del Puerto
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set next to Combarro Beach, this family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a bar with seafront terrace and a characteristic Galician restaurant. All rooms include a TV and wonderful sea views.Rooms at El Hogar del Puerto have simple country-style décor and tiled floors. All rooms include central heating and a private bathroom with amenities.El Hogar del Puerto is just 350 feet from Combarro Marina, in Galicia’s beautiful Rias Baixas region. The historic town of Pontevedra and the pretty seaside resort of Sanxenxo are both within a 15-minute drive.
- The hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the port.
- The place where is located is marvelous and quite peaceful to sleep at night.
- Great location and overall very good price/quality proportion.
- Nice big room in a great location. Shower head was wonderful.
- this old school family hotel, was everything i needed. climbing up to the room with ocean view, beautiful art. cleen and artistic rooms. and the family is so nice and welcoming- i highly recomand
Set in Poio, Casa Fuentes features a bar and rooms with free WiFi. It is 2.5 mi from Pontevedra, and a 20-minute walk from Combarro and its beaches.Each simply decorated room at Casa Fuentes has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The guest house is located next to Seara do Rio’s football stadium and the nearest golf club is 3.7 mi away.Casa Fuentes offers easy access to the AP9 Motorway. Vigo and Sanxenxo can be reached in within 25 minutes by car.
- The owners of Casa Fuentes are truly delightful, going out of their way to make sure that you have a great stay. We were able to arrive before official check-in to leave our bags (on our way to catch the ferry to the Islas Cíes) and when we returned that evening, sunburned and tired, we enjoyed a lovely dinner in their bar. While the menu is not that extensive, everything is made fresh by the owners with great attention to detail. Many of the products used are grown by the family too, including the grapes for their homemade albariño wine. The room and bathroom were very spacious and clean and the double windows ensured a quiet night. Breakfast was another great meal and included fruit from their trees, fresh-squeezed juice, and a homemade cake. It is clear that Maricarmen puts a lot of love into her cooking. She gave us directions to walk to Combarro and let us leave the car behind while we did so. It was a wonderful stay!
- Buen desayuno de tostada con pan con tomate en buen ban tostado gallego, mas bolleria.y un estupendo ColaCao, lo mejor para empezar el dia e irte de visita a los bonitos pueblos de alrededor, como Combarro, a tan solo tres quilometros.
- El trato personal, la amabilidad y las atenciones. Valoramos muy favorablemente la limpieza .
- El trato es inmejorable, ya es la segunda vez que vamos y volveremos! Es nuestro alojamiento “oficial” para asistir al festival Armadiña de Combarro. Aunque queda a unos minutos a pie de Combarro pues merece la pena.
- Todo perfecto! Las habitaciones muy limpias, amplias y la cama cómoda. El desayuno muy bueno con fruta, tostadas, croissants, bollería o huevos fritos y zumo natural. En el bar picamos unas tapas bonísimas con unos vinos excelentes de la zona. El personal muy amable y muy familiar. Es un sitio recomendable!
Pensión Casa Maruja
One of our best sellers in Pontevedra! Pensión Casa Maruja is located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Pontevedra Town Hall and a few steps from Basilica Santa Maria. Around a few steps from Teatro Principal, the property is also 1.2 miles away from Pazo de Cultura and offers free WiFi. Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles away.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views.Pontevedra Bus Station is 1.8 miles from Pensión Casa Maruja, while San Francisco Monastery is 1.8 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 20 miles away.
- Great location in the heart of the city. It is on a city square, families were out and kids playing. It was a little noisy but were able to sleep.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Clean and right in the plaza
Alicia, the receptionist was AMAZING. Thigh we spoke no Spanish and she spoke no English she managed to get us checked in with ease and laughter, AND she got us bookings for the next two nights in two successive towns.
The room was everything it promised to be
- Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable, the bathroom was a decent size and we could check in early!
- Very spacious room and comfortable. Since it was in the middle of a busy city and we were on the ground floor on a city square, it was quite noisy at night (and even still when we woke up the next morning), but that’s why I bring ear plugs!
O Paxareco De Ay Guesthouse
Featuring a shared swimming pool, O Paxareco De Aye is located within the Salnés Valley, 9.3 mi from Pontevedra. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a sun terrace with mountain views.Featuring rustic style, with exposed-stone walls, the property offers heated room with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace, TV and table games. The property also features a large garden with trees.The coast and the village of Cambados can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Guests can also visit the beautiful beaches at Portonovo and Sanxexo within a 20-minute drive. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away.
- The owner came and picked us up on the Camino and then dropped us back off in the same solace to continue our Camino the next day! Fantastic! He offered to take us to a restaurant or supermarket to get our dinner but once we saw the place we decided that we would rather just pick up food and stay here and enjoy the beautiful property, pool and views! It’s a beautiful place and the owner made it so easy to get here. It was a nice break along the Camino.
- Ivan, the owner, is a very nice young man, he came to pick us up at the Camino de Santiago that we were walking, and dropped us at the same spot the following day. The facilities are beautiful and the location very quiet and peaceful, just what we needed for a good rest
+ PKW-Transfer vom/zum Camino (am Nationalpark Barosa) und Unterkunft
+ Pool mit bequemen Liegestühlen gut vor Blicken vom Haus oder Straße geschützt und dennoch ein Platz an der Sonne
+ gepflegte, saubere Anlage
+ geschmackvolle, zum Haus passende Einrichtung
+ geräumige Schlaf- und Badezimmer
+ vergleichsweise breite Betten (für spanische Verhältnisse)
+ Whirlpool-Badewanne im Superior-Zimmer
+ von Hand frisch geschnittener Jamon Serrano, Käse und frisch gepressten Orangensaft zum Frühstück (neben dem üblichen süßen Gebäck, Brot und Marmeladen)
+ sehr günstiges Taxi zum Restaurant und zurück bestellt (Alternativangebot: Stop am Supermarkt zur Selbstverpflegung)
+ gute Empfehlung für das Abendessen erhalten (Taberna de rey)
+ Gelände (incl. Parkplatz) ist gut gesichert
Las habitaciones espaciosas, cama amplia de matrimonio. muy cómodas y limpias
el exterior muy cuidado,jardines,piscina…
el desayuno muy bueno, variado y con zumo natural de verdad.
- Entorno muy tranquilo. Piscina y terraza con vistas muy buenas. Parking privado.
Ribeira de Fefiñanes
Next to the promenade, Ribeira de Fefiñanes offers free Wi-Fi and features barbecue facilities and a terrace with views of Ría de Arosa. Located in Cambados, Tragove Port is just 2,450 feet away.Featuring plenty of natural light and simple décor, the heated bedrooms have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower and includes a hairdryer.The guest house has a bar and wine cellar. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining. Tourist information is available.This area offers winery tours and boat trips. Pontevedra is a 45-minute drive from the guest house. Santiago de Compostella is 39 mi away.Vigo Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- We had the corner room and I overlooked the water, it was fabulous. The cost of the room was so reasonable for the location and view it was so much better than I had expected. I will be coming back and I will definitely stay there again. 😀
- A nice place to stay for one night right next to the old town. Saw a great sunset from the bedroom window.
- The property is very central and located on the seafront. There is a balcony upstairs.
- Love the location, all of the windows, the seaviews, the local restaurants and cafés, the town of Cambados!
- 10 minutes walking from bus station. 3 minutes to bars and restaurants. Very small room, small bed but good mattress and pillow, Good bathroom, good shower. Nice wine bar and restaurant .
Hostal Marin Guesthouse
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Marin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Marín. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Hostal Marin features free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.Vigo is 11 mi from Hostal Marin, while Pontevedra is 4.3 mi from the property. Vigo Airport is 12 mi away.
- En general, cómodo. La wifi mal. Los churros malos, como en otros sitios de Marín. Buen trato, buen desayuno.
- Das preisleistungsverhältniss war 1a! Unsere zwei Hunde konnten wir ohne Aufpreis mitnehmen ! Es war sauber und das Personal sehr sehr nett. Würden wir als Zwischenstopp jeder Zeit wieder buchen.
Da proximidade do Centro e do local onde eu iria estar, na manhã de Domingo.
Limpeza do quarto e funcionária das acomodações simpática.
- Me gustó el trato con el personal especialmente y la ubicación del hostal.
- La cama es cómoda y el wifi va muy bien. Buena presión de agua.
Hotel Nevada Sanxenxo
Located on the outskirts of Sanxenxo, 1.2 mi from the historic center, Hotel Nevada offers a terrace with free barbecue facilities, a free private parking on-site and free WiFi.Each room at Hotel Nevada Sanxenxo comes with a TV and a balcony; and the private bathroom includes bed linen and towels.A breakfast is offered every morning at the on-site bar.The guest house is within 15 minutes’ drive of Playa de Silgar and Portonovo. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 50 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Pension Casa Prieto
Pension Casa Prieto is located in Villalonga and features a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath, while some have mountain views. Guest rooms in Pension Casa Prieto are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Vigo is 30 miles from Pension Casa Prieto. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- El personal es muy amable, muy cercano y toda la estancia estan pendientes de en què pueden ayudarte para que sea lo mejor posible. El desayuno es bastante,bastante completo. La ubicaciòn es muy buena,ya que queda cèntrico para poder moverte por la zona.
El trato tan personal y la preocupación de los dueños de que todo sea perfecto para hacerte sentir a gusto
Las instalaciones muy limpias y muy cuidadas.
- Nos gustó todo para lo que esperabamos, la limpieza nada más abrir la puerta de entrada al edificio ya llamaba la atención y en la habitación más de lo mismo todo muy limpio muy cuidado y sin faltar detalle incluso al llegar nos encontramos con una cestita con gominolas y dos botellitas de agua!😀 El dueño que nos atendió en el bar y en la pensión, una persona muy atenta que incluso en el desayuno se disculpó por la noche que nos hicieron pasar los ocupantes de la habitación de al lado… nos montó un desayuno en el que no faltó de NADA, cafe, una jarrita de zumo para los dos, bolleria variada y tostadas con mermelada de pan gallego deliciosas😋 sin duda merece la pena aunque tengas que conducir unos pocos kilómetros hasta la playa más cercana.Recomendado!
- El personal encantador y muy atento. Además el desayuno estaba buenísimo.
- todo, sitio estupendisimo super amables y atentos, desayunos hasta que te hartes, las habitacionea muy cucas y el baño muy bien, podria ser perfectamente un hostal o un hotelito. Esta cerca de todo lo que interesa por alli. Super recomendable
Top Guest Houses In Armentera Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Armentera Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Armentera Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Armentera Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!