10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Armaño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Armaño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Armaño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armaño Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Armaño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Armaño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Armaño Cantabria:
Posada El Corcal de Liébana
A beautiful balance of rustic and classical in a stunning rural setting, this hotel is located beside the Picos de Europa National Park in the Liébana Valley. It boasts a spa and elegant restaurant.Escape to the Spanish countryside to find peace and quiet in the Posada el Corcal de Liébana. A place for good food and pure relaxation in some of Spain’s most beautiful countryside.Each bedroom of the Posada el Corcal is individually decorated with classical furnishings, cheerful colors and rustic touches. Enjoy fabulous views from your bedroom window.Dine in the restaurant which serves both lunch and dinner, with a set menu option.Browse the wireless internet for free in the lounge-library or enjoy a quiet read and sit-down after exploring the surroundings. Head to the spa for the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym before freshening up for dinner.
- Loved everything. Very charming place. The breakfast that was included with our room was wonderful. We also made reservations to eat dinner there, and it was delicious and top rate.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast and excellent value for money.
- Excellent private hotel and extremely friendly and efficient in every way.
- Stunning location. Beautiful hotel in the heart of Los Picos. Lovely room with a balcony overlooking the mountains. Delicious breakfast. Absolute bargain at 90€ a night b&b. A sheer delight.
- Lovely place, quiet and still close to potes(the town)… we felt at home there, and even came back for another night.
Posada El Azufral Guesthouse
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Posada El Azufral is set in Cambarco in the Cantabria Region, 42 mi from Llanes and 50 mi from Alto Campoo Ski Resort. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Posada El Azufral features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Potes is 3.1 mi from Posada El Azufral, while Santillana del Mar is 53 mi away. Santander Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
Quiet location in scenic area .
Very friendly staff -even the language barrier was overcome with use of phone translation Apps
and the help of Roberto.
Very impressed with the building’s quality -solid wood and stone , well-maintained .
Lovely gift of fresh fruit from a neighbour too!
- Everything perfect ! Good location close to Potes .very calm . Nice . Warm welcome and nice cooking .the perfect place to discover Picos
Superb small rural hotel in the Picos de Europa. The owner and her son were especially friendly and helpful when we needed to get some mechanical attention for our motorcycles.
Dinner was from a limited regional menu but was tasty and good value. The local wine was excellent. Breakfast was plentiful. Overall a very good experience and I shall stay there again when I visit the region next.
- Friendly welcome by son who spoke good English. Lovely clean room with beautiful terrace with views of surrounding countryside. Good home cooked food.
- We booked this little hotel for two nights whilst on a tour of Northern Spain. It is not far from the busy little town of Potes but it is in a very quiet little spot , ideal for relaxation and peace and quiet, you can park on the road but you would have to drive if you did not want to eat at the hotel. There are only about 6 rooms, at the time we stayed everyone else was Spanish but we were still made to feel extremely welcome and the owners and their children do speak a little English. The breakfast is lovely . The dining room at night does not open till 9:00 but the food is freshly cooked for you. There is no bar at the hotel but you can have drinks on the veranda area which looks out over the mountains. The room and spa bath were also very comfy.
- Quiet location in scenic area .
Hostería La Antigua
Set 5 mi from Los Picos de Europa National Park, Hostería La Antigua is located in Potes off Plaza Capitán Palacios. The rustic-style guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring wooden beam ceilings, each heated room comes with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hosteria la Antigua features a 24-hour front desk, shared lounge with TV and terrace. Free parking is available.The accommodations has a shared seating area and guests may make use of the fridge and microwave.Set in central Potes, the property is close to several bars and restaurants. Cantabria’s coast, where guests can visit the charming village of San Vicente de la Barquera, is 28 mi away.
Very friendly (English speaking) staff
Let me keep my bike in my room!
- Great location in Potes. Friendly helpful staff. Was happy with leaving the bike in the main car park.
- This was a lovely hotel in the middle of town. We were on a motorbike and were able to park very close to the Hotel in a good location. The owners daughter spoke excellent English and was happy to show us where to park safely. There is no food at the Hotel but cafes are a few minutes walk away.
- The hotel was just perfect, in a lovely location within a few steps of great bars and restaurants. Great service, just great all round. Would definitely stay again
- Very central. Reasonably priced. Extremely helpful and friendly receptionist Kora. Bed comfortable.
- Very friendly (English speaking) staff
Posada Las Espedillas Guesthouse
The restored 17th-century Posada Las Espedillas is in the small mountain village of Camaleño. It offers free Wi-Fi and a garden with a seating area and views of the Picos de Europa Mountains.Rustic heated rooms have a balcony with mountain views. There is a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There are barbecue facilities and you will find shops and bars 4.3 mi away in Potes. Guests have a communal dining room and a TV lounge with a fireplace.The tour desk can organize horse riding. There is free on-site parking and San Vicente de la Barquera Beach is 12 mi away.
- The view from breakfast room. Mountains are beautiful there
- We liked everything about the place, a lovely building, friendly hosts, comfortable beds and excellent breakfasts in an outstanding location .
- Beautiful hotel in stunning location. Very peaceful. The breakfasts were amazing – delicious little pancakes and local honey. Highly recommend this place
Super clean, very comfortable. Antonio and his mother were very friendly and warm… And very helpful. Antonio helped with directions and tips for walks and visits. I would say this is a wonderful place to stay for a visit to the area. Quiet and authentic, beautiful, stunning views.
The breakfast here is a set breakfast and will keep you going for hours.
No English spoken here, but we managed to communicate and made the visit even more special. I will definitely return.
- The setting of this family run accommodation is perfect. A great view across the valley while listening to the quiet goings on of the local village. The pancakes were amazing for breakfast also, along with plenty of toast, orange juice, coffee etc. A small honesty box type fridge with beer & wine was a useful touch. It really was a great place to relax in the day and evening.
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Villa Elena is located in a quiet area of Potes in the Cantabria Region, 2 mi from Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Villa Elena features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 44 mi from Villa Elena.
- Very frienly and warm welcome. Although no breakfast was booked, host offered complimentary coffee and delicious cake at our departure.
- Beautiful old house that has sympathetically restored and furnished by its charming owner
- Stunning location, very cozy, clean, at home, the hostess is very caring and kind, breakfasts are very tasty and useful.
- The location on the edge of the town of Potes was ideal, five minutes walk to the centre and less noisy. Elena the hotel owner is a delightful host, she made us so welcome and was helpful in giving us recommendations to restaurants and sightseeing locations. The breakfasts were delicious and prepared with such attention to detail, fruit from her garden and eggs from her chickens. A very relaxing experience.
- The bedroom was fantastic. Pleanty of room for sitting and relaxing and the bathroom was very spaceous. The sitting room was cosy. Elena was friendly, a great host and very helpful with advice about tourist spots to visit. Highly recommended.
Set in attractive gardens full of fruit trees, this charming country hotel is surrounded by the wonderful mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa.The Posada Laura lies 1.2 mi outside of Potes in the Camaleño Valley, in the far west of northern Spain’s beautiful Cantabria region. It is located within the area’s national park, which protects the stunning local landscape of green mountains.Spend a peaceful, sunny afternoon in the hotel’s beautiful garden. Each one of the hotel’s individually decorated rooms is named after a plant or flower found in this garden. In winter you can relax in the welcoming lounge area, while in summer you can enjoy a candlelit dinner out on the veranda.
- Friendly, comfortable, tasteful and very clean accommodation. Tasty breakfast with fruit from the garden. Quiet, but still within walking distance of Potes (20 minute walk), we would definitely return.
- The grounds and facilities are beautiful and well kept. The views of the Picos are fabulous. Laura was a great hostess. Breakfast was great. I’d recommend to anyone.
Quiet, scenic location free parking in the grounds of the hotel
Excellent, personal reception and greeting.
Lovely comfortable room and bed
Well appointed bathroom all clean and tidy.
One of the best breakfasts I’ve had in a hotel, wide selection of items from Ham & Cheeses to Croissant & Cake plus cooked to order Ham & Eggs. Excellent.
We were also able to use a Hosepipe to wash down our Motorcycles.
- Lovely big room in large well appointed house. Hostess very attentive and informative (we communicated in bad English on her side and worse Spanish on our side 🙂 ). Shower good, bed comfortable and breakfast very good.
- After a drive from Santander we arrived at the pretty Posada Laura in the beautiful Europa de Picos. We received a lovely welcome from the owner Laura who recommended a restaurant that evening which was very good. Everything about the stay was fabulous ..the rooms, the setting and the delicious breakfast. Laura cooked us eggs to order and there was also a delicious selection of cold meats, cheese, fruit, yoghurt and freshly squeezed orange juice. Thank you for the perfect stop over
Posada San Pelayo Guesthouse
Surrounded by the breathtaking mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa National Park, this rustic-style hotel features charming design and an outdoor pool with great views.The Posada has been built from traditional materials to blend in with the architecture and landscape of the area. Admire the combination of wood and stone on the hotel’s exterior.Located in the peaceful village of San Pelayo, the Posada offers you a complete escape. Lose yourself in the amazing mountain and forest views. Curl up with a good book or chat with friends in the warm and inviting lounges. Here, you can warm up next to the open fire, enjoy a board game or simply gaze at the panoramic views.Take a stroll around the Posada San Pelayo’s grounds. The hotel is located on an 26 ft² plot with indigenous trees and a large parking area.The Posada is just 3.1 mi from Potes, where you can admire the delightful, 15th-century architecture, characteristic of the Cantabria region.
- The hotel is beautiful, in a great location and was immaculately clean.
- Very friendly people, beautiful surroundings, great price/quality.
- I don’t normally bother reviewing hotels, but this one really impressed. The valley between Potes and Fuente De has a lot of similarly priced, similarly star rated hotels, but this one must be a strong contender for the very best (I stayed in three different ones). Clean, comfortable, amazing views of the mountains above (including from the lovely swimming pool), and lots of comfortable spots to lounge around and relax outside in the immaculate gardens. The owners are lovely. It’s ideally located halfway between Poses and Fuente De, just far enough from the main road to be very quiet but still easily accessible, and with unobscured views of the dramatic limestone peaks above. Highly recommended.
- The hosts were so kind, really helpful and made us feel at home. Everything was perfect. We had the best experience ever.
- From our room we had a wonderful view of the mountains. Excellent location for exploring the area. Much enjoyed the breakfast. Helpful and welcomimg staff.
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Featuring a terrace with a mountain view, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hosteria Peña Segra is located next to Deva River in Ojedo, just 14 mi from Picos de Europa National Park.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Asturian coastline is approximately 22 mi from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- The room is spacious, comfortable and well presented.
- Beautiful place, lovely reception and cats next to the staircase, clean bedroom and bathroom, comfortable beds. When you open the window you can see a nice view and hear blackbirds singing. Convenient access, bus stop next to the hotel. Good value for money.
- Staff were friendly. Provided meal 10.30pm when we arrived late. We felt very welcome. Clean and great standard hotel.
- Good value. Good location to access Ordessa. Right next to supermarket.
- The people was great , fab views overall a very nice place to stay
Posada Valle del Oso
Offering amazing views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Posada Valle del Oso is set in a charming villa on the village of Lerones. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna and a hot tub.Each attractive, heated room has a window or balcony with mountain views. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Valle del Oso’s dining room. There is also a terrace, a lounge and library.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing, while Picos de Europa National Park is 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in 90 minutes by car.Alto Campoo Ski Slopes are located 75 mi from the property.
- The bed, the staff and above all the views from my room.
- Lovely attractive guest house set deep in the countryside (ideal for walkers), though slightly off the beaten track. Great view from the window. Very clean.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
Hosteria Picos De Europa
Hosteria Picos de Europa has beautiful views of the village of Potes and Peña Vieja, the highest mountain in Cantabria. It offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at this family-run hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have satellite TV and heating. They also have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hosteria Picos de Europa has a garden and terrace. It also offers a breakfast room and a relaxing lounge bar. The hotel can arrange airport transfers. The reception also offers bicycle rental and packed lunches.The hotel has impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains. The hotel tour desk can provide information on walking and cycling routes in this National Park. Horseriding and quad tours are also available.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra cost.
- Welcoming and helpful owners, a comfortable and appealing hotel which was simple but charming.
- Communication with the hotel was great and they offered to stay up until midnight to receive us. Unfortunately just 20kms from the hotel the road was closed and we had to cancel.
- Central location. Friendly staff and very clean. The owner is very helpful. Very welcoming to bikers.
- Amazing hotel which deserved to be far more full than it was! Beautiful interior and friendly staff, who were very kind about my terrible Spanish. Amazing location for going hiking in the mountains from and spending much needed catch-up time with my brother.
- Central location, comfortable and excellent breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Armaño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Armaño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Armaño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!