10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arlanzón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arlanzón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arlanzón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arlanzón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arlanzón Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Iruñako
Set on the outskirts of Burgos just 10 minutes from the center of town and near a famous archeological site, this hotel has a cheerful cafe that serves delicious tapas and breakfasts.Rooms are simply and adequately decorated and all have private bathrooms with either a bathtub or shower unit. Keep up-to-date in the internet corner and children can have fun in the play area.The informal cafe of the Iruñako is open from 6am so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast even if you are an early riser. Come back for tasty tapas at lunch time. In the evening, enjoy meals in the Iruñako’s restaurant which serves an assorted menu along with specials and a varied weekend menu.Located right on the Camino de Santiago, the Iruñako Hotel is a great place to learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage which has been happening since medieval times. For business travelers, you are conveniently situated in the commercial and business district of Burgos and just 10 minutes from the historic center of town.
- Super value evening meal. 12 e for 3 course meal and wine. Very good.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The food was excellent value for money, 3 course meal (menu del dia) for 2 & bottle of wine 24€.
- rooms are basic but comfortable, good selection of tapes. bar person was very helpful .
- Le confort du lit , le personnel très agréable pour un deux étoiles il est très bien
- Las habitaciones estaban muy bien, para una noche, genial!
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. This comfortable guest house offers heated rooms with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Located 2.5 mi from the beautiful Burgos Cathedral, the historic center can be reached by bus in 10 minutes.The modern rooms at Hostal Acanto features pastel colors and parquet flooring. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV, and all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have views of a small park.Breakfast is available and there are vending machines selling snacks and drinks in the lobby. There are also a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Reception is open from 7:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 00:00. There is also a conference room.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 2.2 mi from Hostal Acanto. The Atapuerca archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away.The property offers private parking at an additional cost. Burgos Airport is located just 3.7 mi away.
- The price. Was very clean. Very helpful stuff. Save parking for bikes.
Location was good.
Very clean hostal.
Staff very helpful.
- It serves the purpose of a comfortable stay fora short period.
- it was possible to come late in the evening, the hostel is not very far from the railway station
- The staff was excellent they couldn’t do enough very pleasant and will be staying again wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends
Hostal Santiago 2
Offering free Wi-Fi throughout, Hostal Santiago 2 is set by the Parque Lineal del Vena Park, in a quiet residential area of Burgos. Burgos city center is a 30-minute walk away.Hostal Santiago 2 has functional rooms that include a private bathroom with a shower. The heated bedrooms also come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Towels and bed linen are provided free of charge.Guests can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Burgos Rosa Lima Train Station is 1.5 mi away and a 40-minute walk will take you to the famous Burgos Cathedral.
Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Manager/owner friendly and helpful
Frequent buses to stop 150 metres
Food shops nearby
My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
The room is not big, but really really comfy. The staff is perfect and friendly.
He even borrowed us a hairdryer 🙂
- Excellent value for money. Nice shower. Spacious room. Lot’s of parking space in the area. Green surroundings. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment for cycling and running. Quiet area. Pizza place nearby.
- It was very clean and had a private bath. We had a car so the distance to the center of town was not a problem. There was ample street parking.
- The receptionist kindly offered to iron our suits free of charge and very quickly. Great service!
- Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
La Pensión del Camino Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Burgos! La Pensión del Camino offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The guest house is located on the Camino de Santiago, 1,650 feet from The Museum of Human Evolution.Rooms at La Pensíon del Camino boast a TV, wardrobe and desk. Some rooms have a private balcony. Towels and bed linen are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets and El Cortes Inglés Shopping Center can be found within 3 minutes’ walk.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer, lockers, bike rental and bike storage and massage services.Centrally located, La Pensión del Camino is 2,300 feet from Burgos Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Not very far you will find lots of churches, like San Nicolás, San Gil or San Lesmes. Busses to Madrid leave from a bus station located 2,650 feet away.A private parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- We were lucky to get this room because all of Spain was celebrating a national holiday. It is located right in city center and very close to the El Camino Francis
- Great location, super helpful and friendly staff on reception and a safe place to store my bike.
- Very centrally located in the old city, street view. The hotel across the street operates it, so they stored our backpacks until the official registration time. Towels and clean sheets were provided.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. The property was an apartment and I was in a room for females with 4 beds; 2 beds were big and the 2 other beds were normal sized. It is pilgrims friendly so it was quiet. It was also clean and tidy. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- WiFi is out of the question…wifi does not work ever at la pension
Pension Santiago is set in the popular neighborhood of Gamonal and it is connected to different bus lines. The parking is located 650 feet from the accommodations.All rooms come with WiFi.The old town is 1.2 mi from Pensions Santiago. In this area, guests can visit a variety of monuments and points of interest. Bars, restaurants and shops are in the area as well.
- The room was a decent size, and even though the bathroom was shared between 2 or 3 rooms, we never had to wait to use it when we needed to. The room and bathroom were both clean. You can take a bus from near the cathedral/center/bus station and be there in less than 10 minutes.
- This is a converted apartment in a residential block that has 2 original bedrooms with other occupants, a kitchen and bathroom and a ‘family bedroom’ which used to be the living room. The room was large and clean with clean sheets and towels but very warm as no aircon available. The living room doors are glass paned filled in with stick on plastic and everytime someone enters the hallway the lights automatically come on and fill the family room with light which repeatedly woke my daughter up – it needs the doors replacing with solid wood or a thick curtain on the inside.
- The room was very clean and with private bathroom. There is a free parking lot in front of the entrance. Wifi worked perfectly. There are many grocery stores, shops and restaurant in the area.
- La ubicación. Está en la zona de Gamonal. Se aparca muy bien y hay zonas de bares.el centro queda un poco lejos, pero la línea de bus está cerca.
- Parcheggio gratuito in zona. Bus n.1 per andare e venire dal centro (km.2,3) con fermata vicino alla pensione
Hostal Adela Guesthouse
Featuring free hiking trips with a guide, Hostal Adela is located in Pradoluengo. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and bar, a shared terrace and free WiFi.Each room here will provide you with a desk, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. You can enjoy views of the surrounding mountains from all the room, and some of them have a balcony.At Hostal Adela you will find a nightclub, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The guest house is 26 mi from Museo Burgos, 23 mi from Charterhouse of Miraflores and 24 mi from Burgos – Rosa de Lima Train Station. Vitoria Airport is 45 mi away.
- Easy to find in the main square. Friendly welcome. Basic accommodation that met our needs.
- This is a nice hotel with friendly staff and comfortable bedrooms. It was a good stop over
- I was not looking foer 5 star accommodation. To be clean and comfortable with my own bathroom is all I ask and it was all there. Breakfast was just a packed cake and a cup of coffee but they fed me each night from their kitchen and it was all delicious.
- Great location in remote village but lots of local atmosphere! Restaurant food brilliant and super value at Adela , but very little English spoken unless you find the really helpful Cuban waitress!
- La habitación era muy cómoda y nueva! Muchas facilidades y personal muy amable.
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Set in the village of Quintanadueñas, 4.3 mi from central Burgos, Hotel Rural Tierra del Cid offers heated rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. It features a bar and a terrace.Each room or apartment comes with a satellite TV and a telephone. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also feature a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and toaster.There are places to eat in Quintanadueñas, as well as a wide variety of bars and restaurants in Burgos.The AP1 Motorway is 9.3 mi away from Hotel Rural Tierra del Cid. There are various hiking trails in the surrounding countryside.
- Easy to get to, very quiet, secured parking, good value for money, second I stayed the apartment would be my top choice.
- The area was quite,facilities for children like the kitchen appliances.
- Clean, friendly staff, well equipped with 2 bathrooms on a one bed apartment.
- Detalle de las pastas, colacao, etc. La amabilidad del personal. La mini-nevera. Ubicación cerca de Burgos.
- COINCIDIÓ CON FIESTAS EN EL PUEBLO Y ESTUVO BIEN PARA TOMAR UNOS VINOS…
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Urban Burgos is located in Burgos, a few steps from Museo Burgos and 650 feet from Museum of the Human Evolution.The rooms at Urban Burgos include flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the garden or the city and feature a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Plaza Mayor Burgos is 1,000 feet from Urban Burgos, while La Merced Church is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 mi from Urban Burgos.
- Very clean, modern room. Location excellent…10 minute walk to the cathderal and centre. Breakfast is in the local cafes. Check in an out all electronic…but no problem. Bed and pillows comfy
- Great location, very close to the cathedral. Very very modern new interior. Very clean. Very well noise isolation. Quiet. Smart auto chekin. Great value/money!
Its 3 minutes walk away from the bus station. if you have a layover its perfect as you can reach it any time easily and don’t depend on staff as you get a code by email to access your room. The location was the main reason we picked it.
Its also in the centre of town so you can view all the historical sights by walking distance. We had a layover here and took a walk around the town for 2h seeing most things (not entering buildings though) and we made it in time to our departure bus in the morning.
There is also a sheet explaining where to go with restaurant recomendations in spanish and english and they also left us sweets which was a nice touch.
- Good quality price ratio. Clean, central but not noisy. Nice and dea to have codes to access the room; no need to carry on keys -:)
Everything we needed!!
Was amazed at the “DIY style” check-in ?
Hostal Manjón Guesthouse
Set in the center of Burgos, Hostal Manjon is just 1,000 feet from Plaza Mayor. It offers views of the nearby cathedral and features free Wi-Fi.Each heated room at Hostal Manjon has wooden floors and simple décor. All rooms, located on the 7th floor of the building, have a TV and some have views of Burgos’ old town. Guests have either shared or private bathroom facilities.There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 20 minutes’ walk of the Manjon.The Arlanzón River is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Hostal.
- Good location, close to the heart of old Burgos. Place was clean, and the room was comfortable.
- It was odd because the hostel was located on the 7 th floor of a building. We had a private room with a shared bathroom. Everything was clean and the host was helpful with information about the city. This was in the Camino path.
1. The location was good. It was very close to the centre of town.
2. The gentleman on the reception desk was fairly friendly.
- This hostal has very convenient location – almost on Camino de Santiago, on the edge of the old town. To get there you can walk from the bus station via San Pablo bridge – it is 15 min walk.
- Brilliant location in a city full of character. Not luxurious but very comfortable, and staff were extremely helpful and helped us sort out getting a suitcase transported while we walked the Camino. Would definitely stay again.
Hostal Lar Guesthouse
Located 2,650 feet from Burgos Cathedral, Hostal Lar offers rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi, and city views. The guest house is 1,000 feet from Museo de la Evolución Humana.All rooms at Hostal Lar feature a TV and a wardrobe; while the bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Other on-site facilities include a tour desk and free luggage storage. The guest house is just 50 feet from a stop along the Camino de Santiago within the Camino del Cid. You can reach Burgos Airport in 1 hour by public transport.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good location for the Camino. Just the basics were provided but it was all well done and good value at the price.
- Clean, bright, central and reasonable value for money
- It was very clean. The decor was modern. Very friendly staff. Great location.
Enjoyed its location and helpful suggestions
Very near the Camino
- Really nice and clean room, great location, friendly and helpful staff.
Top Guest Houses In Arlanzón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arlanzón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arlanzón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!