10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ariscos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ariscos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ariscos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ariscos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ariscos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ariscos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ariscos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ariscos Castile And Leon:
VII Carreras is located in the village of San Pedro de Rozados, in the Charro countryside. It features a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at VII Carreras are simply decorated and include a TV and a bathroom.Traditional Castilian cuisine is served in the Carreras’ restaurant. There is also a lounge, a café and a terrace.The guest house has an ideal setting for hiking, and is set on the Vía de la Plata section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Salamanca is 30 minutes’ drive from the property. Plasencia and Ávila can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- It was typically Spanish and very clean and the lady that runs it was perfect
- This hotel is very friendly to dogs and people. It’s clean, well-kept with a small parking. Comfortable bed. Breakfast included. No additional fee for a dogs. Very nice owner
It was in the middle of nowhere
But it was lovely
Very clean and tidy
Food was amazing
- Check in to the hotel was easy and the room was fine.
- It’s an attractive comfortable country hotel with a charming bar and the nicest owner. Washed my Camino clothes and forwarded my lost Kindle to Zamora. No payment required. A super lady with a kind heart. Promised her a candle in Santiago!
Pensión Restaurante La Liebre
Located in Salamanca within 1.4 miles of University of Salamanca and 1.5 miles of Plaza Mayor Salamanca, Pensión Restaurante La Liebre provides rooms with free WiFi. The property is close to Museo Historia de la AutomociÃ³n, Pontificial University of Salamanca and Roman bridge Salamanca. Art Deco & Art Nouveau Museum is 1.3 miles away and Conference and exhibition center is 0.9 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Pensión Restaurante La Liebre can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves Local cuisine.Casa Museo Unamuno Salamanca is 1.2 miles from the accommodation, while Anaya Palace is 1.4 miles away.
- Buena situación. Limpio. Excelente calidad precio. Personal agradable. Habitación cómoda.
- El desayuno fenomenal, la cama muy confortable, si volvemos a Salamanca volveremos a el mismo sitio.
- Nos esperaron hasta las 12 de la noche que llegamos
- El desayuno estaba muy bien, la amabilidad de su propietaria, la cercanía de la pensión con el casco histórico, la tranquilidad de la zona.
La atención , la limpieza, la tranquilidad, y la buena comida. Todo lo que comimos estaba buenísimo desde las verduras a la plancha a la carne. Espectacular arroz con Bogavante.
Está a 10 minutos a pie del casco histórico. Sin problema de aparcamiento
Chalet La Fontana
Located in Santa Marta de Tormes, Chalet La Fontana provides free WiFi. The property has a casino, as well as an outdoor swimming pool. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The guesthouse will provide guests with a hot tub, free toiletries, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD-Player. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while some rooms at CHALET LA FONTANA also offer a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.The accommodation has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling, in addition, ski equipment rental and bike rental are available at this guesthouse.Salamanca is 1.9 miles from Chalet La Fontana, while Ledesma is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Barcelona Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Located in Salamanca Town Center, just 350 feet from Salamanca University, this guest house offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk and a café-bar next door. Hostal Barcelona’s bright rooms include free Wi-Fi and TV.All rooms feature a modern décor and come with air conditioning, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Barcelona’s café is located beside the property and guests can have breakfast there.Hostal Barcelona is located in the Old Town of this historic city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Salamanca Cathedral is 2,650 feet away and you can walk to the Plaza Mayor in 3 minutes. The popular tapas bars of Van Dyck Street are within a 15-minute walk.
- Friendly, helpful staff. 24 hour reception. Comfortable rooms & beds with large bathrooms which exceed the expectations of a hostal. Fast internet. Walking distance to the bus terminal & historical centre.
- The room seemed very new as well as the corridors etc. The bathroom was very modern with a big walk-in shower. Hostal was very near the old town and in walkable distance to the bus station. Personnel very helpful.
- Great location. Convenient to bus station and the old city.
- Hotel is really well located, clean and functional. It was exactly what I wanted.
- Location to old town was good as you could walk a shot distance. Easy to find hotel, as in Main Street of the town. Clean and up to date little hotel.
Hostal Plaza Mayor
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Located next to Plaza Mayor Square, 50 feet from main entrance Plaza del Corrillo, this traditional guest house offers free WiFi. Salamanca University and Salamanca Cathedral are just a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in a traditional style, each simple and bright room at Hostal Plaza Mayor offers a mini-fridge, heating, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a terrace. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can find a wide range of shops, restaurants and characteristic tapas bars in the surrounding streets.
- Very close (~20 meters) from the main city square in Salamanca. Nice and clean and staffed was at the desk most of the day so easy to check in.
- The hostel was very close to the Plaza Mayor and there were a lot of restaurants close to the place, this aspect was very pleasure for us.
- The Plaza Major is unique a tribute to the Spanish way of life
- The only positive thing about this property is the location. It is in the heart of the city and it is easy to get everywhere from this location.
- Lovely room, very central. Friendly helpful staff. Exceeded expectations.
Hosteria Sara is located in the historic center of Salamanca, just 350 feet from Plaza Mayor. All rooms feature air conditioning, internet connection and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The guest house is conveniently located within a 1-minute walk of The House of Shells. It is also just 3 minutes from both the old and new Salamanca Cathedrals.The staff are happy to help guests plan their trip around Salamanca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and suggest places for breakfast.Hosteria Sara has a elevator, and adapted rooms for guests with reduces mobility are available.
- The location was great and the hotel was clean and safe.
- In historic district. Room was clean but bad smell from bathroom. Salamanca is beautiful city and enjoyed walking. Actully pretty much had to go out since terrace or balcony I was planning to relax on was not there.
- The room was clean and in a good location in the centre of the town and close to the Plaza Mayor. There was cupboard space and a decent shower and the lift was a bonus.
- Excellent location, right in the heart of the city.
- The lady that picked up our call to the office and the gentleman at the office were very nice and helpful. The room was great, very clean, air con, mini-fridge, double glazing and the space looked like it had been recently refurbished. Great location as well. A fantastic deal. I would highly recommend it.
Salamanca Luxury Plaza Guesthouse
Set within Plaza Mayor Square, Salamanca Luxury Plaza is located in Salamanca, 2,300 feet from University of Salamanca. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Pontificial University of Salamanca and Art Deco & Art Nouveau Museum. Museo Historia de la Automoción is 2,650 feet from the guest house and Salamanca City Hall is a 1-minute walk away.All units in the guest house feature views of the streets. Each room includes a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. Guest rooms at Salamanca Luxury Plaza feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a work desk.Monterrey Palace is a 1-minute walk from the accommodations, while UNICEF is 650 feet from the property.
- An excellent hotel with friendly and helpful staff. We had a spacious,comfortable room overlooking the Plaza Mayor which must be one of the most attractive in Spain.
- Fantastic views, really spacy rooms and fantastic staff. Good breakfast.
- L emplacement top au cœur de la ville et. L accueil, la gentillesse de Mathias , literie excellente!
- En el hotel todo me pareció perfecto, la ubicación inmejorable en la plaza. las habitaciones muy bien decoradas, muy nuevo todo y muy limpio. Hay cafetera en la habitación y lo del frigorífico es gratis. Las habitaciones que dan a la plaza tienen unas vistas espectaculares. El personal fue super amable, se ponen a tu disposición para lo que necesites, dentro y fuera del hotel. Matías es encantador y muy profesional. Sin lugar a dudas volveremos y lo recomiendo totalmente.
- Magnífico hotel un una ubicación perfecta, con habitaciones con vistas a la Plaza Mayor de Salamanca. Las habitaciones perfectamente decoradas, con todo lo necesario para un buen descanso y disfrutar de las vistas desde la cama. Almohadas comodísimas. La atención del personal es excepcional, atentísimos, dispuestos a ayudar, asesorar y orientar al cliente. Un mini bar y cafés a disposición del cliente sin coste bastante bien surtido. El kit de amenities muy bien surtido. Combinación perfecta de modernidad con arquitectura del siglo XVI.
Hostal Concejo Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Superbly located in the heart of Salamanca, this charming hotel is beside the city’s main plaza.Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
Clean and comfy bed, spacious room and bathroom.
Good location. Plaza Mayor was just round the corner.
Very good valued for single room.
- The location, the cleanliness, the quality of room.
Location is close to the action. The square has a student bar – cheap beer and good atmosphere.
Very competitive prices in the off season.
- Very centrally located, on one of Salamanca’s nicest squares. Comfortable hotel with nice rooms and friendly staff.
- Room 104, with its enclosed balcony is a dream come true; perfect!
- Clean and comfy bed, spacious room and bathroom.
Overlooking the historic center of Salamanca, Hostal Mindanao has free Wi-Fi access and bright interiors. This eco-friendly guest house offers rooms with a TV.Exhibitions are held at the Fonseca Cultural Center, 350 feet from the Hostal Mindanao. The famous Plaza Mayor, Casa de las Conchas and Salamanca’s Cathedrals are all 650 feet away.Most rooms at Hostal Mindanao come with a private bathroom while a few of them come with shared bathrooms. They have parquet floors. Some offer views over nearby gardens, and others look out at the Cathedral in the distance.
- Close to Fontesca & Biblioteca building. Also, Cathedral Church, Plaza Mayor y University of Salamanca.
- Only good for a one night stay, very noisy place. Paper thin walls
- Great welcome. Beach was on the other side of the road. Found a parking space in the side road next to the property. Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Hotel was surprisingly quiet considering we were above the restaurant. I’d say it was cheap and cheerful.
- Everything was very comfortable. The staff were really really friendly.
Excellent location to explore Salamanca on foot.
Very close to undercover parking.
Hosteria Casa Vallejo Guesthouse
Hosteria Casa Vallejo is situated in the center of Salamanca, less than 150 feet from Plaza Mayor. Set in a 19th-century building, it features a restaurant and rooms with free internet access.Rooms at the Casa Vallejo are spacious and offer traditional décor with hardwood floors. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Vallejo’s restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and has a wide range of Spanish wines. Guests can enjoy traditional tapas dishes in the hotel bar.Casa Vallejo is ideally located a few minutes’ walk from Salamanca’s historic quarter and University district. The city’s cathedral is just over half a mile from the guesthouse.
The location of the hotel is in a very bessy and historical square.
Vintage calm room .
Great place to stay in Salamanca.
Great location in the city so expect noise into the night.
Good tapas downstairs. Will definitely stay again.
Great value for money.
- Very small room (i.m sure they have better) but benefitted from air conditioning. Good bed and good shower. Great location right next to Placa Maior. Good internet. Dog very welcome.
- The location of tnis Hostel was very good, within walking distance of tourist sites and Plaza Major. No breakfast offered, but suggestions given for nearby cafes. Eay walk to many bars and restaurants. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Room small but clean large bathroom. Excellent value for centre of Salamanca just a few steps to the square. Would stay again.
- The location of the hotel is in a very bessy and historical square.
Top Guest Houses In Ariscos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ariscos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ariscos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ariscos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!