10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aribe Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Aribe Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aribe Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aribe Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aribe Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aribe Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aribe Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Aribe Navarre:
Posada Sarigarri Guesthouse
Posada Sarigarri is set in the natural setting of Aezkoa Valley, within the impressive Navarran Pyrenees and next to the Selva de Irati Nature Reserve. Free parking is available onsite.The Posada features spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and a cozy dining room with fireplace. There is also a lounge with bar and library where board games are available.The restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes. Characteristic products can be purchased.All rooms are uniquely decorated, featuring a plasma-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also have a private bathroom with bath.Posada Sarigarri is a restored building that used to be the town’s school, in Abaurrepea/Abaurrea Baja. Set 2,851 feet high, the property can only be accessed by the N-140 motorway. Shops and other services can be found in Aribe, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Despite arriving at 9pm, we had a lovely evening meal and the lady owner and assistants were extremely helpful and friendly.
What a lovely owner. She made us supper which was excellent and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend
- Delicious regional food. Beautiful setting. Very kind hostess.
- We loved the location and Nuria is a great hostess
The place is beautifully situated and the lady that runs it very kind.
Allowing me a key to the village chapel my only issue is my poor Spanish language skills
Hostal Casa Sario Guesthouse
This rural guest house is located in Jaurrieta, in the Navarran Pyrenees and just 30 minutes’ drive from Irati forest. It offers a restaurant serving tradtional dishes and free Wi-Fi throughout.Offering pleasant views, each room at Hostal Casa Sario features rustic-style furniture. Rooms also have a TV and a private bathroom.This charming guest house has a bar and an outdoor terrace. Some shops can be found nearby and there is also a swimming pool 4.3 mi away.The Roncal Valley is 45 minutes’ drive away while Pamplona is 42 mi from the guest house.
The Hotel is the social hub of the little village of Jaurietta. Café/bar open all day with lovely helpful staff.
Rooms are rustic and comfortable with small but very modern shower rooms.
Excellent value, including the restaurant.
Great breakfast and evening meal.
- Pasamos un par de días en Casa Sario y nos volvemos encantados. La ubicación si te gusta la montaña está genial, las propietarias y todo el equipo son encantadores, la comida era casera y estaba deliciosa, y las instalaciones muy bien, el baño totalmente reformado y todo muy limpio. La habitación muy cómoda y dormimos muy tranquilos. Desde luego, ¡nos han quedado ganas de repetir!
Desayuno buffet muy completo
Habitación amplia y cómoda, baño reformado
Cena del sábado: comida casera, variedad para elegir, todo muy rico
Información de la zona, sitios para visitar, hacer compras….
El personal agradable y majo a más no poder.
La terraza en el el frente del hostal está genial para echar unas cervezas y cenar.
- Hostal sencillo, muy limpio. El personal fue muy atento. Cenamos el en bar y la calidad de la comida fue más que aceptable. El desayuno no está incluido, pero ofrecen bastante variedad de opciones a buen precio.
- The Hotel is the social hub of the little village of Jaurietta. Café/bar open all day with lovely helpful staff.
Hostal Casa Otsoa is located in Escároz, 1.2 mi from Ochagavía, in the Salazar Valley of the Navarran Pyrenees, an hour’s drive from Pamplona. There is free WiFi available.Rustic rooms are heated and feature wooden floors and mountain views. All come with a desk, TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The guest house has an à la carte restaurant, which serves a range of snacks and hot dishes. The bar offers imported beers, tapas and specialty wines. Packed lunches can be requested. The area is popular for cycling and the property includes private bike storage.Tourist information is available and the Selva de Irati is a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to Yesa Lake in around 30 minutes.
- Lovely place and friendly staff. Food was very good value for money and drinks and snacks available all day. Being able to get a drink on the terrace on arrival was just what was needed. A great place to stay in the region.
- The rooms are quiet even though the hotel bar is also meeting point for the village. The beds were comfortable if you like them firm. The room and bathroom was very clean.
- No llevábamos desayuno incluido pero se puede desayunar bien y a buen precio. La ubicación del hotel es buena. Pueblo pequeño y tranquilo, bonito y cuidado; bien comunicado con los valles cercanos.
- Las habitaciones están bien y limpias. Acorde a la categoría y el precio
- Es difícil encontrar unas toallas como las de este hostal: por tamaño y poder de absorción. Una delicia.
Featuring a terrace and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Hostal Orialde is located in Ochagavía. The guesthouse has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ochagavía, like skiing.Pamplona is 48 miles from Hostal Orialde, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 41 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
- Personal de 10, desayuno de 10, confort de 10 y ubicación de 10. Sin duda repetiremos.
- The breakfast was simple but very good coffee was excellent.
- Lla ubicación excelente, la dueña y demás personal superamables y cariñosos. El desayuno bien y también la comida. buena relación calidad precio. La cama grande y cómoda
El desayuno excelente. La relación calidad/precio es imbatible
Sensación de confort en general: Buena temperatura (regulable) y limpieza en la habitación. Adecuada iluminación. Adecuado tamaño de la ducha y muy práctica de acceso.
La ubicación es excelente, en pleno paseo del río, delante del mismo, y con espacios para aparcar en las inmediaciones
La ubicación del hotel y la atención al recibirnos de Matías.
Facilidad de aparcamiento en la misma puerta
Posada de Roncesvalles Guesthouse
Located in Roncesvalles, Posada de Roncesvalles has free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.A continental breakfast is available daily at the guesthouse.Pamplona is 29 miles from Posada de Roncesvalles, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 17 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 33 miles away.
- The location is perfect but that can be said of anywhere in Roncesvalle as it’s a stunning little village.
- Really comfortable bed with lovely soft bedding. Warm cozy room. Beautiful old Spanish building with massive dark timber beans and terracotta tiles. Magnificent food at restaurant at an excellent price.
- The room was cute and the beds comfortable. Everything we needed after such a hard day. Everything was full when we arrived so we were incredibly thankful we had booked ahead.
- Outstanding accommodation for a hostel, great camino meal
- Perfect location if you are walking on the Camino. The hotel appears in the Hollywood movie ‘Way’ – so it was kind of fun to stay there 🙂
Hostal Beti-jai Guesthouse
Located in the small town of Aioz, on the banks of Irati River, Beti-jai offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms feature elegant décor and include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a bar and a restaurant with an elegant dining room. There is also a children’s play area with a bouncy castle. Baby-sitting services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and horse riding. You can also visit the wine cellars of Lumbier, a 25-minute drive away.
Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
good food, room comfy.
- Friendly staff and they let me park my motorbike downstairs.
La serveuse, le soir, au bar, souriante et à l’écoute.
La salade composée était très copieuse et bonne. Le dessert également. Le tout à un prix très modeste.
La chambre très spacieuse ainsi que la salle de bain, avec sa grande douche..
Possibilité de garer sa moto dans un local fermé.
El rio Irati. Se veia y oia desde la habitacion.
La comida excelente y comedor
Es waren alle sehr nett und sehr hilfsbereit!
Ich durfte mein Motorrad sogar im Haus unterstellen .
Gerne wieder !
- Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
Hostal Etxeberri in Eugi features a terrace and a bar. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a tour desk are provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the guesthouse.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 18 miles from Hostal Etxeberri. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Helpful staff. Good food. Great views, and location. Plenty of hot water for a bath after a day on the Camino.
- The staff were very helpful & even drove to our location to pick us up as we walked too far past it. Local cuisine was excellent
- Camino walker. Found myself in Zubiri without a bed. Found Exteberri on Booking.com. 5 miles from Zubiri. Took taxi, shared with other Camino walkers. Very pleasantly to find this beautiful property on lake, with bar and dinner, friendly family staff.
- Set in a beautiful location. They came and picked us up from Zubiri and I’m so glad we stayed there. The food was excellent and the view from our window was stunning, over looking a resorviour. Loved it!
- Great dinner by a fireplace over looking the lake. Shuttled us from Zubri to hotel and back! Much appreciated
Located in the village of Larrasoaña Town Center, Pension Tau offers rooms with mountain views and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Pensión Tau includes free WiFi, heating and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Pension Tau features a restaurant and a terrace with a garden. This guest house has a washing machine available.Pamplona, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, shops and bars, is 9.9 mi away. Alduide Mountain is 40 minutes away by car. The property offers free private parking.
- Home cooked meal was very good. Was only option of accommodation on Camino, apart from Albergue in this town.
- Good location and big bathroom. Check in was easy and it was a nice homely stay.
- Very organzied, prepared for us, excellent pilgrim dinner, friendly and efficient surface.
Lovely house on the Camino run by a very attentive couple
There no restaurants nearby but the owner made a super 3 course meal for residents for 11 Euro pp including wine
Washing and drying faciltied are available
- The location in Larrasoaña was great. We were doing the Camino snd the welcome we got was wonderful. Sra Patricia made us feel very welcome. Dinner was very good and the company of the other guests meant good conversation. We left early but a good breakfast had been laid us for us to enjoy before our departure. Snra Patricia as well as being a great cook is a very good painter.
Pensión Amets Guesthouse
Set in the foothills of Navarra Pyrenees, Pensión Amets is a guest house located in Zubiri, by Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There is a garden with views of the river and a medieval bridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests have access to a communal TV lounge with board games and library. A laundry service is available upon request.Bright rooms at the Amets have wooden floors, heating and rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. There are various plug sockets throughout the property.Surrounded by picturesque towns, Zubiri is 12 mi from Pamplona and 19 mi from Selva de Irati. Quinto Real Forest is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking is available.
- Rooms are quite small and breakfast for 5 euro was basic but coffee was good.
Excellent location if your on your Camino
Nice little room
Breakfast nice, and you meet the other visitors for a chat
- Rosa and Jose we’re so nice and welcoming. Rosa let us use the washer for free. The clothes line was perfect for drying. Rosa suggested a restaurant up the road, “the hotel”. It was wonderful! Breakfast was adequate for getting out to the Camino.
- For the price, this was a great deal. Zubiri haslittle else to offer.
- The property was in a nice location near the river. The breakfast was filling and they did have a washing line to dry clothes- ideal for the Camino.
Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda
Set between the rivers of Arga and the Olazar, this rural accommodations is located on the heart of Quinto Real Forest. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda features a restaurant with views of the woods.Rooms at the Arrobi Borda have heating and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The guest house features a country-style décor throughout, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. There is a common TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace, as well as a bar.The restaurant features floor-to-ceiling glass windows, offering views of the forest and the rivers. It serves seasonal dishes made with local produce, and specializes in rice dishes and homemade desserts.Staff at the reception arranges trips to places like the Eugi Reservoir, which is is 1.2 mi away. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda is 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- There is great attention to detail in the room and on the property. The room had so many nice extra features. The owner is so friendly. We had an issue with picking up our rental car a day late and he was so accommodating, understanding, and helpful. He helped turn a bad day into a great two nights. The view is beautiful and the food is amazing!!! Breakfast is delicious and huge! His cheese, spinach, pine nuts, and shrimp Cannelloni was the best dish I had in Europe! I will dream about this dish. LOL Don’t miss trying his desserts, too. The area is beautiful to hike and explore.
- Good service, friendly host, nice Donner and an excellent breakfast.
- Location nice and quiet (apart from the stream). Pretty set-up with eye for detail. Very clean. Excellent food.
- Great comfy bed, nice food, very good communications
- This hidden gem is the reality of 2 guys vision to restore a 3 story villa into very cosy accommodation lodgings and a restaurant and bar, with a beautiful setting by the stream. There are hiking options by foot or close drives by car. However the hospitality of Manuel is first class along with his cooking and all of this at very reasonable prices.
Top Guest Houses In Aribe Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aribe Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aribe Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aribe Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!