10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ariany Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Ariany Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ariany Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ariany Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ariany Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ariany Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ariany Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ariany Majorca:
Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Llubí – and a guest favorite.
Located in Llubí, Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast offers a garden and shared lounge. Each room has a patio.The guest house features certain units with garden views, and every room includes a private bathroom.Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast offers a buffet or Italian breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Palma de Mallorca is 25 mi from Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast, while Alcudia is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Lovely place, really atmospheric, with own history and good music! Breakfast was tasty, service excellent. Bed was comfortable, studio was very big, other rooms were really spanish. If i go there again, i will choose it for sure!
- Bed very comfortable and our hostess was very kind and accommodating particularly as our luggage was lost for the first two days.
- Very nice place in a small city- situated in a nice green garden just behind the church. Bells ringing every morning – makes really nice atmosphere) Perfect breakfasts, nice clean rooms (we had view to the garden and overlooking the city). Marcella is very kind and helpful host:) Only few rooms there, you can expect very friendly and familly atmosphere:) There are restaurants and shops 30sec of walking from your place. Easy parking on the street bellow. We had luck and we have seen local ceremony walking from the church through the city) It was perfect base for all day trips to west and north Mallorca. Thank you Marcela for such a beautiful stay)
- Very nice B&B with a lovley host. The old building is nicely renovated (modern/stylish room&bathroom, AC and good WiFi in the room) with a beautiful garden to sit outside in the morning or at night. It is easy to reach with the car. After the delicious breakfast we drove with a rental to all areas of Mallorca as the location is very convenient and returned at night.
- We had such a lovely time in Casa Mona. Marcella is the perfect host accommodating to all our needs. The pictures do no justice to this place, would definitely come back again!
Casa Galileo Guesthouse
Offering free WiFi, Casa Galileo is located in Costitx. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. International cuisine is served at the restaurant.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Costitx, like cycling.Palma de Mallorca is 20 miles from Casa Galileo. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The lobby had a great style and the roof top from the room had a nice view.
- Location is only steps from restaurants and shops. Recently renovated and very clean.
- The location was very good. In a beautiful village.
- The area was beautiful, nice small village with everything you need just a couple of meters from the accommodation. Beds were comfortable, room and bathroom cleaned each day. Helpful host.
- Spotless clean, excellent location, newly renovated, fast wifi, well decorated.
Hotel Sa Roqueta Can Picafort
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in the first line location on Ca’n Picafort Beach, Hotel Sa Roqueta offers air-conditioned rooms with balcony. Free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage are provided and some rooms have sea views.Simply decorated, each room features a flat-screen satellite TV, wardrobe and desk. They all come with a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and a safe is available at an extra cost.The restaurant and the bars inside the property serve traditional Mallorcan dishes and a welcome pack, including traditional food or drink is provided upon arrival.Set in the north-east of Mallorca, on Alcudía Bay, Hotel Sa Roqueta is 10 minutes’ drive from the small village of Santa Margalida. Busses to Palma leave from a bus stop located 350 feet away and you can drive to Palma de Mallorca Airport in 50 minutes. Bike and car rentals are available at the reception.
- Location was amazing ,extremely clean and lovely staff
- It’s a family-run hotel with all the benefits of such – personable attitude of staff, who really care about your wellbeing. The don’t run the reception beyond 8pm, so they left our room key in a safe, they smile at you genuinely, and not because their boss told them to.
- The very large comfortable bed puts me to sleep very well. The balcony with an ocean view lets you breath in the ocean air as you get up in the morning.
- Great hotel to stay at Can Picafort. Polite hosts, clean rooms, close to the seaside. They have a really great restaurant try dinner there!
The very large comfortable bed. View of the sea and beach from balcony. Bright simplistic decor with plenty of thick white towels in bathroom. Constant hot water, very good shower.
Efficient and quiet air conditioning system.
Finca caballo blanco Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Montuiri.Providing free WiFi, Finca caballo blanco is located in Montuiri. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden. Guests can chill out in the outdoor swimming pool.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and some accommodations at Finca caballo blanco have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Palma de Mallorca is 22 miles from the accommodation. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 20 miles away.
- amazing stay ! Nice hosts and an incredible location…A really recommended place !
- Surrounded by nature. Plenty of horses. The lady is extremely nice and helpful.
We just arrived home after 8 fantastic days in Finca Caballo Blanco, and this was one of these holidays, which we didn’t want to end!
This place is a little paradise in Mallorca, and we will for sure be back!
The owners are SO friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere in Finca Caballo Blanco makes you feel a part of the family!
The apartment was so nice and cozy, with a little kitchen and a very nice bathroom – everything in very good condition. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed for preparing our meals. Every morning we started the day watching the green garden and the horses from the window in the sleeping room – what a fantastic start of the day:-)
And did I mention the pool area? It is fantastic with really good sun beds, places in the sun and places in the shadow if needed. And a table and chairs if you want to eat by the pool – perfect! The pool is very clean and has a really good size for both kids and adults.
- Todo es un sitio para pasar una buena semana rodeado de caballas
- Très agréable, très propre et bien situé pour visiter l’île.
Sonne und Mehr
Located in Colonia de Sant Pere, Sonne und Mehr features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring an ATM, this property also provides guests with a playground. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, some units at Sonne und Mehr also feature a sea view.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including snorkeling and cycling.Alcudia is 18 miles from Sonne und Mehr, while Port de Soller is 53 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 49 miles away.
a lot of equipment
- Měli jsme k dispozici v podstatě plnohodnotně vybavený byt ve dvou patrech, s kuchyní, dvěma koupelnami, klimatizací apod. Příjemný personál i vstřícný pan majitel.
Accueil très agréable avec le sourire.
Chambre très spacieuse.
Le tout dans un superbe environnement végétal au calme.
Nous recommandons vivement ! 🙂
- La habitación era amplia y confortable. La ubicación se adecuaba a nuestras necesidades. Es muy tranquilo
Eigenes Haus mit Garten. Ideal für mehrere Personen!
Die Chefin von Sonne und Meer (Solimar) ist spitze! Freundlich, unkompliziert, zuvorkommend.
- The staff
Finca Hotel Es Castell
Surrounded by nature, Finca Hotel Es Castell features an outdoor pool, furnished terrace and a restaurant. Located in Caimari, this guest house offers great mountain views.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each air-conditioned room at Finca Hotel Es Castell includes free WiFi, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Finca Hotel Es Castell you will find a shared lounge, games room and luggage storage.
An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This country house is 31 mi from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
- The hotel is very beautiful and scenery around is stunning with mountain and broad valley views. This is the place if you want peace and quiet, and a bit of luxury. Breakfast is great with lots of selection, the staff is very attentive and the hotel is small which is nice for relaxing.
- Beautiful Finca in rural situation (quite tricky to find in the dark). Clean room, friendly Spanish speaking staff. No one in charge. Tasty rustic Dinners which you have to sign up for the night before (no choice).
The grounds are beautiful and the location is perfect for a few days of peace and quiet. We stayed at Es Castell a year ago for 4 nights and we absolutely loved it. So we decided to spend our honeymoon this year, but everything was different…
A family with two extremely noisy kids stayed for exactly the two weeks we were there… I don’t understand why you would choose this place when you have kids. It is the perfect place if you like it quiet and relaxing and you want to stay away from the crowds with screaming kids that constantly jump in the pool… I think the hotel should only allow kids from age 12… anyways it is a game of luck if your stay is quiet and relaxing or not.
- Very secluded and perfect for quiet stay. The views are outstanding.
- We had a lovely stay at Finca Es Castell. Located in the mountains, it was a very quiet and relaxing place. Staff was friendly and always willing to help. Breakfast was wonderful every morning, dinner was very good but a bit pricy comparing to other restaurants in the area. Great stay to explore the north of Mallorca!
Hostal Brisa Marina
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Briza Marina overlooks Mallorca’s Alcudia Marina and is within a 5-minute walk of Playa del Puerto Beach. It offers modern rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Each room has a TV, safe and a mini-bar. There is a desk and a wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with toiletries. Some rooms feature a furnished terrace with sea views.There is a concierge service and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. S’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Palma Airport in 40 minutes.
- The Hostal is spotlessly clean. The beds & pillows are very comfortable. The location is brilliant, with views over the marina & the bar below fantastic for breakfast & for other meals & drinks. The staff were all friendly & very helpful. We had a terrace room at the front with chairs & table & sun beds which was lovely.
- Basic hotel lovely and clean perfect location bed really comfy fresh linen changed frequently nice quiet hotel.Nice white towels changed often.
- Amazing views. Central location. Good value breakfast and great coffee. The balcony is sunny all day and has those awesome views. The staff were all lovely.
- Welcoming staff. Good communication with the establishment. Decent restaurant downstairs for breakfast. Nice and calm view of the port. Comfortable beds. AC was good. Complimentary shower gel and soap. Small fridge in the room helps with prep for a long day out if thats your sort of thing. Parking available at the location nearby.
Hostal Vista Alegre By Eurotels
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located just 500 feet from the beach in Alcúdia, this family-run guest house overlooks the marina. It offers rooms with a TV, a safe and a private bathroom.The rooms at the Hostal Vista Alegre feature tiled floors and simple décor. Some rooms come with a private balcony with views of the seafront promenade.Staff at the Vista Alegre’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Mallorca. S’Albufereta is just 10 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the Roman remains of Pollentia in 5 minutes.
- Staff during welcoming and check-out, very helpful
- Great location directly at the sea and a room with sea view. Very pleasant stay and only around 25 min walk to Alcudia itself.
Quite an okay room even though it was the backyard view.
Port location – I love it.
Restaurants and shopping – also great.
Hair salons – higher priced at the oceanfront, cheaper – at locations 2 blocks away.
- The room was clean, the sheets were fresh and the staff were polite. Lighting was good an the air-conditioning worked well.
- The hostal was really great and so was the location 😁
Fonda Llabrés Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Alcudia.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This charming, family-run guest house is located in Alcúdia’s Constitution Square, in northern Mallorca. It offers a restaurant, a rooftop terrace and bright, air-conditioned rooms with views.Fitted with parquet flooring, all rooms at the Fonda Llabrés come with a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the square while others offer sea views.The Fonda Llabrés’ restaurant serves a mixture of Mallorcan, Spanish and international food. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day; and a breakfast including coffee or hot beverages and croissant or homemade pastries is served every morning.Alcúdia’s port is 5 minutes’ drive from the Fonda Llabrés, and you can drive to S’Albufera Nature Reserve in 10 minutes. Palma Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Location was great and beautifull. The owner was very friendly and welcomed us with big smile and gave good information round abouts 🙂
The staff were really attentive, very friendly and extremely helpful. The room was a good size and very clean. There was lots of storage space and the bathroom was fantastic. The location is very central, in the old town, and very convenient for bars, restaurants and shops.
The breakfast was lovely with a great selection of very fresh produce.
- Rafael’s welcome was out of the ordinary. He took time to show us around and to give us lots of tips about the town and surroundings. The room was bright and modern. Location couldn’t be better. Lovely place.
- Everything else was amazing – from the very friendly and welcoming hosts to the room’s design and the rooftop terraces. We’d love to come back!
- The manager greeted us with a smile. She was very friendly, she showed us around on the map, explained us the places we should visit. The room was clean and pleasant. We were very happy with our stay.
El Encinar de Arta
This 18th-century country house lies on a hill, just 3 miles from the pretty village of Arta. It has free Wi-Fi in public areas, free parking, and an outdoor pool.Rooms at the Encinar de Arta are all elegant and soundproofed, with a balcony. Each offers satellite TV, air conditioning and heating.El Encinar de Arta is surrounded by Mediterranean gardens and trees. It offers great views of the mountains and the sea. The Albufera Natural Park is a short drive away.The Encinar de Arta’s restaurant overlooks the swimming pool and gardens. Massages and bike rental are available on site. There is also a tour desk.
Staff were excellent and couldn’t do more to help.
Food and wine very good and varied, swimming pool and gardens excellent. Quiet location and but only short drive to Arta. Plenty of outdoor furniture and places to sit.
- Lovely finca set in lush gardens with a large pool.Fantastic views from all areas of the finca.Very friendly staff making our stay a most enjoyable one.
- Peace and quiet, friendly staff and wonderful food
- Very good food. All of the staff was lovely, very kindly. Cant wait to come back.
- When we arrived we were upgraded to a new 4 bedroom place, walking distance from the main hotel area. Absolutely beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. Loved the honesty bar to have drinks and snacks by the pool. Delores was amazing and accommodated our food peculiarities without any fuss for evening meals, and was generally very helpful, as were all of the friendly staff.
- Staff were excellent and couldn’t do more to help.
Top Guest Houses In Ariany Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ariany Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ariany Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ariany Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!