10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Argüero Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Argüero Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Argüero Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Argüero Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Argüero Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Argüero Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Argüero Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Argüero Asturias:
Turismo Rural El Gobernador
Surrounded by countryside, Turismo Rural El Gobernador is located in Oles. It features a garden with barbecue facilities and offers rooms with heating.Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge with a fireplace, a tour desk and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.The coastal town of San Miguel is 3.1 mi from the property and Gijon is 14 mi away. Oviedo can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
La zona es tranquila y los exteriores de la casa y el entorno son muy agradables y es fácil aparcar ya que dispone de zona para este fin el establecimieto.
Hay un bar en el pueblo más próximo, Oles, donde se come muy bien y los dueños son muy amables. El nombre es “El Quincho”
- Sitio para desconectar con anfitriones de lujo, que te informan de todo y siempre están disponibles. Entorno de ensueño, como es habitual en Asturias ❤️
- La atencion por parte de los dueños inmejorable, una pareja encantadora. la ubicacion perfecta. las instalaciones super cuidadas. Desayuno inolvidable.
- El personal es estupendo, como estar en casa de tus amigos. La zona tiene actividades para todos los públicos. Desayuno con mermeladas caseras. Aparcamiento gratis. Columpios (también para bebés), jardín, barbacoa…
- exterior de la casa,los jardines muy bien cuidados y con gusto. La atencion de los dueños muy buena
- La zona es tranquila y los exteriores de la casa y el entorno son muy agradables y es fácil aparcar ya que dispone de zona para este fin el establecimieto.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Villa Carmen is located in Somió, 0.9 mi from the nearest beach. The property is located at 1.6 mi from downtown Gijon.Certain units have a seating area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property. A barbecue is available under request.Guests will find a bus stop right outside of the property. Cangas de Onís is 28 mi from Villa Carmen, while Avilés is 15 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 21 mi away.
- Place is outside of gijon, but not to far. Very quiet away from city noise. Bus stop in front of the place. Simple but nice house with all basic facilities. Staff is great. Sent google map mark and the pucture of the main gate which helped a lot to find the place. Within 5 min walk is a village Sumio with bakery, grocery shop, a nice bar. Should have staid longer.
- Cheap accommodation, not too difficult to get to but you need a taxi to get you to the centre
- No es muy normal que te atiendan en pijama , que la escoba y el recogedor esten un dia entero en la puerta de tu habitación ni que a pesar de haber pagado el servicio de desayuno te vayas el ultimo dia sin desayunar porque a las 9,30 ni estaba preparado ni habia nadie para prepararlo. No hubo nada q me gustase, incluida la tapa de wc rota y las camas cada una de un tamaño.
- Está muy cerca del centro. La limpieza en la habitación era aceptable. El trato en el check-in fue correcto.
- La ubicación y la parada de autobús enfrente de la puerta para ir a la playa. El chico amable y nos facilitó ayuda en lo que le pedimos. Mejor contactar previamente con ellos para localizar su ubicación. En la puerta pone “Santa Eulalia” y no Villa Carmen.
Hostel Costa Gijon
One of our best sellers ! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi, Hostel Costa Gijon is located 1,300 feet from the beach in Gijón.Each room here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. You can enjoy city view from the room.You can find bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house.The guest house is 1.2 mi from Poniente Beach and 0.7 mi from San Lorenzo Beach. Asturias Airport is 27 mi away.
- Good place to stay one night, near to the city center and the sea.
Lady at the reception was very kind. Liked:
1-view from balcony
2-lots of nice places to eat around the hostel
3-close to the beach
4-nice park in front of the hostel
5-good value for money
The owners very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hostel. Breakfast was good and plenty to eat. Private parking which was also good as we are travelling on a motorcycle.
Central location close to the beach and plenty of places to eat close by.
- Friendly woman at the reception. The room was enormous and very clean and comfortable. It’s a short walk to the beach promenade.
- The lady at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Most valuable for us was the possibility to leave our car to an underground garage, which had a dedicated lot with enough space around. The distance to Gijon old town was also reasonable, about 2 kilometers. The beach is impressive when the waves are high, like in the morning when we left.
Hostal San Felix
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gijón within 0.9 miles of Los Fresnos and 1,200 feet of Gijón Bus Station, Hostal San Felix provides rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Infogijón – Tourist Bureau, Jovellanos Museum & Birthplace and Nautical Station Costa Verde Gijón. The property is close to popular attractions like Campo Valdés Roman Baths, Mayor Plaza, Gijon and Begoña’s Gardens & Promenade.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Begoña’s Gardens & Promenade is 0.8 miles from Hostal San Felix, while Jovellanos Theatre is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location just 5 minutes walk to either beach, the headland, lots of shops and restaurants close by.
Bed is Good.
Shard toilet but wash basin is in room.
2chair is nice.
- Good location near the Camino and restaurants and supermarket.
- Limpieza muy buena del baño y en general de la habitación. Calefacción útil y cama adecuada.
- La ubicación es buena, a 5 minutos del centro historico y de la playa, pero en un barrio tranquilo.
Pensión Los Pinos Gijón
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in GijÃ³n, half a mile from Los Fresnos, Pensión Los Pinos Gijón provides a terrace and shared lounge. Located around 1,500 feet from El MolinÃ³n Stadium, the guesthouse is also 1,800 feet away from Los Pericones Park. Los Fresnos Shopping Center is less than 0.6 miles from the guesthouse and El Bibio bullring is a 14-minute walk away.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Pensión Los Pinos Gijón also feature free WiFi.BegoÃ±a’s Gardens & Promenade is 0.9 miles from the accommodation, while Jovellanos Theatre is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from Pensión Los Pinos Gijón.
- Quieter residential area within 10 walk of everywhere. Good rexommendations on what to see – Botanical Gardens a must
- Very nice host, good location, good bed, room, and bathroom, only good things!! Would come here again.
- Located in Residential neighborhood. Very quiet. Very authentic Sidreria experience.
- Fueron muy amables en esperarme, pues llegue mas tarde de la hora estipulad apara le check in, ademas me ayudaron a cambiar las fechas, pues me habia equivocado, muy buena disposición de los dueños
- La recepcionista muy amable y dispuesta a ayudar.el sitio muy muy tranquilo.ideal para descansar del ajetreo del centro de una cuidad como Madrid
Hostel Gijón Centro
One of our best sellers in Gijón! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Gijón Centro is set in the heart of Gijón, in the old town, 550 feet from both San Lorenzo Beach and Gijón Port.Housed in a building dated from 1932, all rooms are on the first floor and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower.Campo Valdés Roman Baths is 1,000 feet from Hostel Gijón Centro. Asturias Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- The room was light and airy, with all round windows on the corner of the building. Bed was the most comfortable bed we had slept in on the whole trip (17 nights)
- I absolutely loved every interaction with Savi and Patri. Since the moment I made the reservation, they were very quick and proactive in informing me of the conditions of the hostel, the room, and the area. They were very helpful, kind and genuinely nice. The room was amazing – full of windows, comfortable bed, great shower. I would definitely stay again at Hostel Gijon Centro.
A very warm welcome.The owner was so friendly and professional.
We loved the chocolate bonbons in our room, attention to detail!!
The room was big with a nice balcony and big tv. Perfect location .
- Probably one of the best beds I’ve ever slept in. Very comfortable. The room was small but cozy. Top location, within walking distance to all major attractions. The owner was extremely helpful in pointing us out spots around the city and gave us a discount card for the parking near by. We had read comments about the noise coming from the street and from the rooms next door, but it looks like we were lucky in our stay, we slept all night. The only thing we heard was the flush of the toilet from the room next door.
- Superb location. Right in the middle of the old town, but still pretty quiet. Very close to the beach!
Hostal Campoamor Guesthouse
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,000 feet from Gijón Bus Station, Hostal Campoamor offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage. Centrally located, you can walk to Poniente Beach in 10 minutes.Simply decorated, all heating rooms feature a flat-screen TV; and come with a private or shared bathroom with bathtub. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, supermarkets, and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house; and staff at reception can provide information about traditional Cider Routes, and pinchos around Gijón.Hostal Campoamor is 12 minutes’ walk to Gijón Train Station and Cimadevilla District is 0.6 mi away.
- Great staff, brought me a glass of cold cider that I very much appreciated.
FOR WOMAN, LATE (NIGHT) ARRIVAL BY BUS/TRAIN.
I arrived Gijon over 21:00 by bus and worried about safety because I traveled alone. This hotel is very closed to the ALSA bus station and the train station as well, it is very good if you are a woman and traveled by yourself. Even late checked-in, the staffs welcomed. Additionally, access to the centre of city is good.
- The host was so incredibly nice it was really amazing! He offered me 2 glasses of sider upon arrival and woke me up at 6:30am so that I wouldn’t miss my flight! Love that guy.
- Good location, clean and good price, perfect for a couple of nights.
- Easy to find, really good location, very friendly staff. ¡Muchas gracias!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Gijón city center, just 2 minutes’ walk to Gijón Marina and an 8-minute walk to San Lorenzo Beach, CimaVilla Rooms guest house offers free WiFi and heating.Double rooms at this property feature wooden floors and modern décor. They come with a wardrobe, desk, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature exposed stone walls and wooden beams.There is a tour desk where you can get information about the area and CimaVilla Rooms also offers luggage storage.Poniente Beach is 15 minutes’ walk away and the lively Cimadevilla area is 5 minutes’ walk away. Cerro de Santa Catalina is 1,300 feet away. A 30-minute drive will take you to Asturias Airport.
- Location excellent. Historic area with little streets. Lovely pub restaurant just over the road. Quiet.
- Excellent location, fantastic staff. Very clean, relaxed feel to the property. Surprisingly quiet considering the proximity to bars/nightlife.
- large comfortable room and everything works well. Staff ( when seen ) friendly and informative thankfully nacho’s english much better than our spanish. Star of the show was Gijon itself – not a whole lot to see but never been to a more exuberant yet friendly clean and safe -feeling place.
Great location in the old city. Quick walk to the local restaurants and bars, quick walk to the beaches. About a 15-20min easy walk from the ALSA bus stop.
Lovely decorated rooms. Nice shower, especially on 3rd floor with the natural lighting.
- Excellent location for seeing Gijón on foot! Very comfortable rooms and extremely helpful staff. A delight at Christmas, with charming decorations.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Gijón, 1.1 miles from Los Fresnos, Hospedaje Covadonga features a shared lounge. Located around 1,500 feet from Jovellanos Museum & Birthplace, the guesthouse is also 1,800 feet away from Gijón Bus Station. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a desk.Infogijón – Tourist Bureau is 1,800 feet from Hospedaje Covadonga. Asturias Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Great location and very good value for money. Simple, clean and cheap.
great hospitality, more like AirBnB: We got nice apple cider as a free welcome drinks and great advice for visiting the city and good restaurants!
also there is a large fridge and a small “kitchen” one can use, as well as free tea and a hair dryer. overall great value for your money.
- Warm welcome, friendly staff. Right in the centre of the city, close to the beach.
- The appartment is perfectly located in the center of Gijon. Perfect reception from the owner. Calm room for a short stay.
- Our host was fantastic, we were greeted with a glass of cider and given great info on what to do and see in Gijón. Comfortable and quiet room.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located within 0.9 miles of Los Fresnos and 1,500 feet of Jovellanos Museum & Birthplace, Boogalow in Gijón has a terrace and rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Begoña’s Gardens & Promenade and Jovellanos Theatre. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.You can play darts at the guesthouse.Campo Valdés Roman Baths is a 12-minute walk from Boogalow, while Mayor Plaza, Gijon is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- Such a friendly hostel even in the off season. The perfect place to recover after days of hiking, with an amazing lounge room and view.
- Super nice and friendly host, very very clean, comfortable rooms, fair breakfast, great location
- The location is fantastic. In the middle of the best part of Gijón. I also liked the sea view from the hostal.
- Small rooms with only 4 beds, bathroom was big and clean
- Perfect location above Playa Del San Lorenzo. Ocean views from the front two rooms and the lounge. Modern facilities with large private bathroom for each room. Only four comfortable beds in each room. Well equippeded kitchen, cooking utensils, mircowave, fridge, stove top and dishwasher. Laundry services available too. It is like an apartment in the city or similar to a shared hotel rather than a normal hostel. A beautiful experience and I felt right at home. Super comfortable with everything you need. Perfect really really. A few steps to the beach and a few more to the old town for restaurants or bars. Really close to the supermarket and only a few minutes from the bus station. The owner is super friendly and accommodating just make sure you communicate with her and tell her your arrival plans so she can help you with checking in. Ideal, was refreshing to see a different approach to hostel accommodation. Thank you.
Top Guest Houses In Argüero Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Argüero Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Argüero Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Argüero Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!