10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arenal Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Arenal Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arenal Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arenal Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arenal Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arenal Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arenal Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arenal Cantabria:
Los Rosales is offering accommodations in Sarón. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Free WiFi is offered.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at Los Rosales also provide guests with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santander is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 18 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 10 miles away.
- Spacious room, clean facilities, communal kitchen space
Very clean rooms. Friendly and helpful staff.
There was a problem in my room and they solved it instantly.
- Very clean room, new furniture and well cleaned room.
For a safe place to park and stay just outside Santander
- Todo era genial ! Fantastic place to stay- incredible value, 4 star hotel rooms, kitchen ( which I used a lot!) amazing personal attendance from Sara, location perfect to explore beautiful countryside and a15 min drive from Santander centre. Cannot recommend this place enough!
Hostal La Sierra Saron
Hostal La Sierra Saron in Sarón has a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath. At Hostal La Sierra Saron every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.Santander is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 18 miles away. Santander Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- A clean and comfortable no-frills budget hotel with helpful staff. Located on first floor of a residential block, near several cafes and restaurants. Good value for money when I stayed.
- Buena estancia calidad precio para pasar unos días para visitar cabarceno
- El restaurante ” los robles”, muy cercano. Buena comida a buen precio.
- Es tal cual lo que se espera para el precio que tiene … no hay engaños
- Limpieza y cama excelente,ubicación tranquila para la estancia y visita de las Marismas
Alojamiento Bernabales Guesthouse
Set within the natural setting of Pámanes, this rural house is surrounded by orchards and large gardens. Alojamiento Bernabales offers rooms with heating and a free buffet breakfast.Featuring tiled roofs and a large porch, the Bernabales offers bikes to use for free. Tourist information can be provided, and activities such as horse riding, guided trips or hiking can be organized.Indoors, Alojamiento Bernabales features rustic design with parquet floors, wooden furniture and exposed beams. There is a library with a reading area, a lounge with fireplace, and a dining room. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. They also have a wardrobe and a desk. Rooms located on the top floor have sloping ceilings and air conditioning.Cabarceno Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive away and Liérganes is less than 10 minutes from the house by car. The house has free private parking.
- Nos gusto todo. Un trato agradable y muy cercano. Fuimos para buscar tranquilidad y lo conseguimos. Las habitaciones son muy bonitas.
- Trato inmejorable por parte de los dueños, limpieza, habitación confortable y muy buen desayuno con productos naturales y de la tierra. 100% recomendable
- La habitación preciosa. La cama enorme (180*200) y super cómoda. El propietario, Manuel, nos recibió con mucha amabilidad y explicándonos todo perfectamente. Ha sido un buen anfitrión. Es bueno dejarte aconsejar por él, para las rutas, comer, visitar, etc., tiene un amplio conocimiento de la zona. La casa está impecable. Los desayunos perfectos. Mucho silencio y respeto. Ha sido una estancia preciosa. Vimos el parque de Cabárceno, fuimos a los valles pasiegos, hicimos la visita a la cueva de Sopeña (recomendadísimo!! genial Paula) y un día a Santander. Perfecto!!!! muchas gracias!!!!!!! volveremos!!!
- Todo estaba muy limpio y ordenado. El baño era muy amplio.
- La amabilidad del dueño y que nos explico todo perfecto para las visitas que hicimos.
Pensión la Campanilla
Offering rustic apartments and rooms, Pensión la Campanilla has a picturesque setting in the Pisueña Valley, in La Penilla. Dating from 1940, this traditional mountain house has a terrace.Accommodations at Pensión la Campanilla features a simple décor and some apartments have beamed ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Apartments have a seating area and a kitchenette.The property is set in the center of La Penilla and the surrounding valley is ideal for hiking. There is a sports center and a football stadium 1.2 mi away, and the nearest golf club is 9.3 mi from the Campanilla.Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 62 mi away.
- The owner and his daughter stayed open for us until 12.30pm as the ferry was delayed. Not a problem. Very friendly and co-operative.
- Breakfast was not available Breakfast would have been good
- El trato afable e inmejorable del propietario. Un 10. Era la primera vez pero seguro no será la última. Pedro es la amabilidad personificada
- Relación calidad/precio excelente, trato genial y todo muy limpio!!
Todo perfecto, la relación calidad precio no puede ser mejor y si a esto le sumamos la cocina sencilla, casera y riquísima que nos podemos encontrar en el bar de enfrente, no se puede pedir mas.
Si vais a Cabarceno, este es un lugar ideal para descansar.
Posada Carpe Diem Guesthouse
Posada Carpe Diem is located in the historic center of Liérganes. It offers spacious rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. There is a garden with a terrace and a children’s playground.Guests have access to a games room and a lounge with a library. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout this manor house.Posada Carpe Diem has a restaurant serving home-cooked regional dishes. Breakfast is available from the café-bar.The Posada Carpe Diem guest house is 6.2 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve, 13 mi from Santander and 24 mi from Santillana del Mar. The tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area.Parayas Airport is 12 mi away, and you can drive to Santander Ferry Terminal in around 25 minutes. The Train Station is just 650 feet away.
- Smoll town but a have enough restaurant and bar and if is good whether u can walk around
Very friendly and incredibly clean!
Amazing comfort in a lovely little Spanish town!
Lovely building, very central to Lierganes
Couple running it were helpful.
- La habitación muy grande y acogedora, te íbamos reservada otra más pequeña. La cama y colchón muy cómodo, habia almohadas para todos los gustos, el personal encantador, desayuno sencillo pero todo muy rico café tostadas sobaos…. Una estancia muy agradable
- La cama comodisima. La cercanía al parque de Cabarceno.
Located in Liérganes, Hotel Cantabrico provides free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Guests at Hotel Cantabrico can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Cantabrico.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Loved our room with balcony and lovely views. Very reasonably priced.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Good location and very good value.
- good location next to the river, central (although most things are in this small town), friendly staff and low priced room (€30)
- The position was excellent and the staff very friendly . The receptionist spoke good English and was very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and had a large terrace overlooking the river
- Rosa in reception was very welcoming and speaks perfect English.
LaBalbina offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Román.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Santander is 17 mi from LaBalbina, while Santillana del Mar is 16 mi away. Santander Airport is 14 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Rada is centrally located, only 5 minutes’ walk from the Solares Spa and 10 minutes’ drive from Santander. It offers functional rooms equipped with TV and private bathroom.Rooms at this guest house feature central heating and some of them have a balcony. Bed linen and towels are also included.There is a children playground area opposite the Hospedaje Rada. Numerous bars and restaurants serving traditional dishes can be found nearby.You can drive to Cabárceno Nature Reserve, the beach or the Santander Airport in approximately 15 minutes. Both Solares Train, and Bus Stations are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
Location: small village so everything is within reach.
Staff: the owned by a very kind family.
- Price was very attractive for the area and for a private room. Location is fine, very close to all the bars and restaurants in Solares.
- the location was excellent for me as it was close to bars and restaurants.Parking was no problem and i felt safe walking back to the facility.The cost was very good value and for a single traveller was more than adequate.
Barato, simple y suficiente, no hace falta más para pasar una noche. El baño y la habitación son sencillos.
La aislación de la habitación era correcta, sin más.
La limpieza muy bien.
- muy simpaticas, nos ayudaron a buscar unos gemelos que habíamos perdido en la habitación, y a pesar de llegar a horas raras porque estabamos de boda no pusieron ningun problema. El baño es muy grande y cómodo.
- Location: small village so everything is within reach.
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano
This guest house is in the small village of Gajano, close to the CA-145 Motorway connected to Santander and Bilbao. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site.Hosteria Gelin de Gajano fetaures heated rooms with mountains views and rustic décor. All have a TV and the private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a private large balcony.The restaurant at Hosteria Gelin de Gajano serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can also enjoy a drink at the café-bar inside the property.The guest house is 10 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport and just 3.7 mi from Real Golf de Pedreña in the Bay of Santander. You can drive to sandy Somo and Loredo Beaches in 20 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 4.3 mi away.
- We enjoyed very much the restaurant & bar in the hotel. Good food (raciones) for a reasonable prize. The staff was very helpful and understanding (travelling with two kids). The hotel itself is clean and offers solid rooms (nothing fancy). We enjoyed our stay, ’cause Somo Beach is very close (by car).
- The location is a great base for travelling around all the local sights …. the scenery is just gorgeous and the room I got had a view of the mountain it was beautiful! The food in the bar is lovely too as are the staff who were very welcoming and hospitable :-))))
- We had a comfortable stay as we were walking the Camino. It was a typical small hotel with limited facilities but it suited our needs for an overnight. We had a nice welcome.
- Nothing special but perfectly fine for somewhere just to sleep. A nice typical Spanish cafe with rooms to let.
- Seria más correcto decir que me gusto menos. La zona la conozco, nada que objetar. La habitación minúscula, el baño minúsculo. No hay ascensor y eso es bastante incómodo cuando hay que subir y bajar maletas, aunque no sean muy grandes. El suelo de la habitación limpio, pero en bastante mal estado. La foto que me indujo a coger la habitación es engañosa. da la sensación de ser bastante más grande. Y el precio muy caro para lo ofrecido; le explico la razón, los dos dias anteriores estuvimos alojados en el Hotel Canal en Unquera por 52.5 euros diarios en una habitación grande y cómoda, con ascensor, sin posible comparación. Debo reseñar que fuimos muy bien atendidos por el personal, nada que objetar en este aspecto. Un saludo.
Hostal Mirones 634 Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mirones 634 offers accommodations in Pomaluengo, 12 mi from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Cabarceno Park is 4.3 mi away.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santillana del Mar is 11 mi from Mirones 634, while Suances is 9.9 mi away. Santander Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- The evening meal – really inventive chef. Served with flare. Heavenly degustation menu – like a tasting menu at a swanky restaurant!!
- Muy buena localización, excelente trato, las instalaciones y limpieza están muy bien
Lo que más me ha gustado es la amabilidad de los dueños siempre dispuestos a ayudar en lo que necesitemos, lo bien situado que estaba, cercano de muchos puntos típicos de visita y la exquisita comida.
Si algún día volvemos , sin duda ese será nuestro alojamiento.
El trato del personal es excelente
Todo cuidado al detalle
La habitación todo correcto, el personal muy amable y la comida del restaurante riquísima.
Top Guest Houses In Arenal Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arenal Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arenal Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arenal Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!