10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ardón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ardón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ardón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ardón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ardón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ardón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ardón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ardón Castile And Leon:
Hostal Rural Los Oteros Guesthouse
Located in the small village of Pajares de los Oteros, Hostal Rural Los Oteros offers a 3-story building with views. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.Set on the second floors, all rooms at Los Oteros have a flat-screen cable TV, and a private bathroom with hairdryer, and free toiletries. Suites have a spa bath, and a lounge area with a sofa.A breakfast is offered every morning at the restaurant located on the 1st floor, and traditional Spanish homemade dishes are served for dinner.There is a shared lounge with sofas, and a TV on the 3rd floor; and other on-site facilities include a large terrace furnished with table and chairs. You can drive to León in less than 1 hour.
Nice people, great dinner, clean lovely building.
Great place for an overnight stay if travelling through.
Good coffee , nice beer !!
- Dinner and breakfast were very good…..staff very helpful
- Hostal limpio y la decoracion rural me encanto.. el pueblo es pequeño y supertranquilo.
- Muy limpio y muy bonito en plan rural, está cerca de Valencia de don Juan, donde está el hotel no hay nada pero a Valencia en coche 5 min . Calidad precio muy bien, lo único el colchón pedía renovación urgente
- La tranquilidad y poder cenar al aire libre en el patio del hostal
- Nice people, great dinner, clean lovely building.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Soto offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Virgen del Camino. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can make use of a shared living area with a microwave.León is 3.7 mi from Hostal Soto, and the bus stop that takes you to León in 20 minutes is opposite Hostal Soto. Astorga is 24 mi away and the access to the highway to Madrid, Valladolid and Asturias is 1.2 mi from the property.
- Nice hotel but fare away from any restaurance or bar and Camino way
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I thought this was a good value. Just wish food was available close by. Be aware check in starts at 4 pm.
- The lady in reception was extremely friendly and helpful. I stayed there while walking the Camino and I believe that my room was excellent value for money.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo is located in Trobajo del Camino. Set a 10-minute drive from Leon City Center, this property offers a restaurant and bar.Each heated room at this guest house has a flat-screen TV, desk, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves homemade traditional food from the area. The property also offers a shared lounge, and there are laundry services available for an extra charge.You can find bars and shops within a 5-minute drive of Hostal Restaurant El Abuelo. Leon Cathedral is 3.7 mi from the property, and Leon Airport is 10 minutes away by car.
- For 1.40€ you can get the bus to León (one block or two from the property) and you will be in the centre in 20 minutes. A taxi late at night could be for 10€ or less. I would only recommend the town itself for its proximity to León, where the tourist activities would be located and nightlife. If cheaper accommodation can be found in central León, then I’d recommend that instead.
- Limpieza, comedor y amabilidad de los propietarios
- La cama era muy cómoda. El baño y las toallas estaban limpios
Nunca me pasó que me llamen para decir que cuando llegaba, cuando avisé que egab tarde.
Allí no había nadie y a la mañana dejamos la llave donde nos dijo y nadie había…creo que estaba vacío. Restaurante cerrado, ni desasayno ni na de na. Carísimo para donde estaba y los servicios que ofrecía 😡
- Номер нормальный, свою цену стоит. Доброжелательный персонал. В целом все хорошо, кроме расположения.
Hostal Restaurante Boccalino Guesthouse
Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Restaurante Boccalino offer free Wi-Fi, a free mini-bar and views of León city center. Set 5 minutes’ walk from León Cathedral, it features an on-site restaurant.Decorated simply and in pastel tones, each room includes a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some bathrooms have a hydromassage bath or shower.The Boccalino Restaurant specializes in Italian pasta dishes, meat, fish and local dishes. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars in the surrounding streets.Some of León’s most famous buildings, such as Casa de los Botines House and Palacio de los Guzmanes Palace are located just 5 minutes’ walk from the property.León Train Station and León Bus Station are both a 15-minute walk away. Private parking is available at Hostal Restaurante Boccalino for an extra cost.
- Excellent location and the Menu del Dia was very good. Useful to have secure overnight parking.
- Fantastic location. Helpful staff and clean comfortable accommodation
- Room was clean, basic furnishings very comfortable. View was lovely.
The location is excellent.
Staff are friendly and ,helpful. ,
Our dog was made very welcome.
The room is small but comfortable.
- The hotel was very good overall. A great central location and the staff were friendly. The associated restaurant/cafe was also very nice. The room was fine, clean and everything worked ok.
Alojamientos Río Cares Guesthouse
Offering free WiFi and a bar, Alojamientos Rio Cares guest house is located in Leon, 10 minutes’ walk from the city center. Reyes de España Park is 500 feet from the guest house.Simply decorated rooms at Rio Cares come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The guest house also has luggage storage and a tour desk.The property features a bar on the ground floor, where guests can enjoy traditional Spanish dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A wide range of bars, supermarkets and restaurants can also be found within 5 minutes’ walk, towards the city center.Barrio Humedo District is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house, while Leon Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away. There is free parking nearby.
- Small fairly basic room on a noisy street but the bed was comfortable and the shower was effective.
- The position was fairly good, an easy walk to the old town. There was parking easily available. We had clean towels both days and the best toilet paper on our trip! The lady was very pleasant.
- Good basic accommodation which was value for money.
- La ubicación, la limpieza y la comodidad de las instalaciones. Reservamos habitación triple, son dos habitaciones juntas con una tv en cada una, genial.
El trato amable y muy cordial que tuvieron.
cafetería debajo del alojamiento
Hostal Restaurante El Silo Guesthouse
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante El Silo is located in Santa María del Páramo, 19 mi from León. The guest house offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring wooden floors, each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.The restaurant offers traditional meals and daily set menu. There is a shared lounge and terrace. Guests can find a spa center and a sports center with a swimming pool within a 10-minute walk.A bus stop with connection to Astorga, León and Madrid can be found 1,000 feet from the property. The town of La Bañeza is 9.3 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Turistico La Torre
Albergue Turistico La Torre has accommodations in Arcahueja. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet and a TV. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms come with a patio.León is 5 miles from Albergue Turistico La Torre.
- Owner was gracious and helpful. Nice staff. Laundry machines available (7e at time of stay). Felt this was a good value.
- Friendly staff with pleasant comfortable rooms and an ensuite bathroom. Quiet location and good wholesome peregrino evening meal. House wine was very good.
- The staff were really nice and welcoming, the best ever.
- Joe was fabulous, so hospitable and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying here.
- El albergue está muy bien localizado para visitar León y los alrededores. La comida estupenda (tenia una morcilla recién hecha, de vicio) El desayuno muy rico y fenomenal de precio. Super amables y encantadores. Muy tranquilo y acogedor.
Located in León, in a building dating from 2000, 3.3 miles from San Marcos Convent, Hostal Cerecedo provides guestrooms with free WiFi. Built in 2000, the property is within 3.4 miles of Leon Cathedral. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. The rooms feature a closet.San Isidoro Church is 3.8 miles from Hostal Cerecedo, while Palacio del Conde Luna is 3.3 miles away.
No problem parking outside.
Shared kitchen and microwave.
Owner left milk, cakes and instant coffee in kitchen for breakfast.
- It was spotless clean,and great hosts. Great value for money. Not too far away from the town centre. Kitchen facilities and weekends breakfast
- Very clean and well maintained. Helpful owner/manager gave us good information. Easy to find, free street parking and less than 10 minutes drive to the old town. Room was good size with comfortable beds and quiet.
- La limpieza. La amabilidad. Y la honradez superior (olvidé un anillo y me avisaron para recogerlo).
- El ambiente era agradable y la libertad para salir y entrar de acuerdo a tus horarios y necesidades.
- Friendly owner.
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Misericordia offers accommodations in León.Rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Hostal Misericordia features free WiFi throughout the property. A TV is offered.There is a tour desk at the property.Palacio del Conde Luna is 650 feet from Hostal Misericordia, while Catedral de Leon is 1,000 feet from the property.
- Amazing location, amazing recently redone room with the most comfortable bed I slept in all Camino! Super clean place and Great bathroom!
- The room itself, once I got into it, was totally clean and adequate.
Just a minute or two from Plaza de San Martin, with all its restaurants and bars, and Plaza Mayor.
Excellent value for money guest house with just rooms
Very clean rooms
Double glazing and air conditioning for nights when the bar next door is open late
- Although it’s located just next to a Pub area, I had a nice night of sleep. The place is very comfortable and clean and very well located. Its a dependency from another hostal, the Albany, just 5 minutes walking away, next to the Cathedral, and it’s there you have breakfast. I also had dinner there and it was quite a nice surprise to see they have a nice vegetarian plates offer.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was big, we got towels and the soap smelled nice.
Hostal ** EC León
Hostal ** EC León is located in León, 2 miles from San Marcos Convent, and provides free WiFi. Located around 2.2 miles from Leon Cathedral, the guesthouse is also 2.6 miles away from San Isidoro Church. The property is 2.1 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna.Leon Arena is one mile from the guesthouse.
- La independencia de entrar y salir. Te daban las llaves del portal y no habia nadie durante casi todo el dia, por lo que cuando dejabas la habitacion dejabas las llaves en el mostrador de recepcion sin que hubiera nadie. Se aparca muy fácil por la zona.
- Avisamos que llevabamos bicicletas para hacer el camino de Santiago y no nos pusieron ningún problema. Cómo sabian que éramos Bicigrinos y hay que salir temprano nos dijeron que nos daban la habitación grande para poder tener las bicis con nosotros y poder salir a la hora que queríamos y no esperar que recepción estuviera abierta.
- Zimmer war ok. Der Herr von der Rezeption hat sich ganz toll darum gekümmert weil unser Gepäck nicht angekommen war.
- Eigentümer sehr bemüht. Spricht nur spanisch. hat mir aber mit dem Gepäck geholfen – kein Aufzug.
- Tanto la cama como la almohada eran muy cómodas,la habitación era acogedora
Top Guest Houses In Ardón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ardón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ardón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ardón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!