10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ardevoor Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Ardevoor Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ardevoor Flemish Brabant:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chapeauveau is located in Helecine, just 26 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Liège is 29 miles from Chapauveau, and Leuven is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 22 miles from Chapeauveau.
Fantastic Stay. The owners are very friendly. Breakfast was freshly prepared and very good. Rooms are very big, clean and have loads of character as does the whole building!!
I travel a lot and get fed up staying at the usual big Hotel chains, they are all the same. Treat yourself to something totally different. There is also a lovely town close by with good restaurants.
Thank you for a lovely stay!! Will definitely stay again.
- The landlady is very friendly. It was a modern castle with large stairs and a cozy home atmosphere. I highly recommend these apartments for family and romantic holidays. My daughter and wife were delighted.
- Nothing could have been more perfect. And what an unbelievable value for money. Me and my partner have traveled intensely, in extremely different price ranges, and on many continents, throughout our lives. This place is top-notch, a real “black swan with pink eyes”, way out high on top of our favorites, after 40 years. Will undoubtedly be back , in 2018, in 2019, and more….Will be recommended on the flyer of the Workshop Organizer, for students traveling long-distance, to our yearly ceramic spring workshops in Hoegaarden.
- i loved the place the setting the room the owner and the ambience
- The swimming pool and having breakfast outside was lovely.
- Fantastic Stay. The owners are very friendly. Breakfast was freshly prepared and very good. Rooms are very big, clean and have loads of character as does the whole building!!
The 28th Concept
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The 28th Concept is located in Hoegaarden in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 24 miles from Brussels.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Liège is 31 miles from The 28th Concept, and Leuven is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from the property.
I had a wonderful staying! The house was great, very clean, fully equipped with all the necessary to make one feel at home and with a beautiful garden.
The hosts were extremely nice and most helpful in making my staying in Hoegaarden as comfortable as possible.
- The was a fantastic find. The accommodation was just devine and we really enjoyed our stay although for only one night. Having breakfast cooked to order by just the owner was I admit quite novel but great nonetheless. Awesome place absolutely loved it especially as it was our 2nd wedding anniversary!
- Space, hospitality of the owners. Great breakfast and location to town centre.
We could park right outside the property which was great. We loved the b&b, we had the whole of the upstairs to ourselves. The rooms were massive, it was basically a whole apartment. It was a lovely old building with lots of beautiful features and a massive bathroom.
We really enjoyed our stay, the breakfast was great as well, we had everything we could have wanted.
- Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed. Beautiful design with a great outdoor space.
- I had a wonderful staying! The house was great, very clean, fully equipped with all the necessary to make one feel at home and with a beautiful garden.
Le Mas de Genneville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Mas de Genneville is located in Jodoigne in the region of Walloon Brabant, just 24 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Leuven is 13 miles from Le Mas de Genneville, and Hasselt is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 21 miles from Le Mas de Genneville.
- Very comfortable bed. Very friendly, helpfull, and multilinguistic staff.
- Zeer ruime kamer, landelijke omgeving dus uiterst rustig en stil. Vriendelijk en betrokken eigenaars!
- Gezellige ruimte om te ontbijten, haardvuur!, goed ontbijt met aanwezigheid van vriendelijke gastvrouw. Heel ruime kamer , goed bed, koffie en thee faciliteiten, kleine attentie (chocolaatje) bij aankomst.
- Hôtesse très sympathique chambre très agréable -très propre –
- Endroit calme, situé en pleine campagne. Propreté, accueil et petit plus: une machine à expresso et une bouilloire avec un bon choix de thés mis à disposition dans la chambre. Petit déjeuner royal et beau jardin bien entretenu.
Red Dreams Guesthouse
Offering a covered outdoor pool, Red Dreams Guesthouse is located in Jodoigne-Souveraine.
Naturism is allowed here throughout the entire property. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a DVD player and a CD player. In the shared bathroom you will find a shower. There is a shared lounge area with sofas and a TV.The property also offers a garden with barbecue facilities and outdoor furniture. Homemade breakfast is served every morning.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking. Brussels Airport is 19.9 miles away and Walibi amusement park in Wavre is 18.6 miles from the guest house.
- Everything is so nice.Amazing breakfast.And the staffs are so friendly and helpful.Nicest hotel ever.
- Very friendly attentive host, fruits and chocolates and cold drinks in room on arrival, excellent breakfast
Excellent accueil des propriétaires !
Bon souvenir de ce passage dans un cadre très atypique.
Accueil très chaleureux et moment très conviviaux avec nos hôtes très sympathiques.
La chambre était parfaite avec de nombreuses collations et une literie au top.
La salle de bain est très bien.
Les petits déjeuners sont à tomber par terre, variés et généreux.
Nous y reviendrons sans hésiter. Nous recommandons.
- Heerlijk en uitgebreid ontbijt, vers gemaakt door de gastheer.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Moustier offers accommodations in Lens-Saint-Remy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Maastricht is 28 miles from Le Moustier, and Liège is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- El trato personal. Los dueños son personas excelentes. Me he sentido como en casa. Ningún problema. Les avisamos que llegábamos tarde y nos esperaron para darnos las llaves. En cuanto al alojamiento se trata de una casa rural. Todo es auténtico. Muy equipado y privado . Lo aconsejo a todo el mundo. Además desde la estancia se pueden hacer muchos trayectos andando, en bicicleta y a caballo. El sitio está cerca de muchas ciudades y sitios interesantes. Ideal para descansar sólo o en familia.
Несмотря на правило «заселение до 22.00», пришёл хозяин и нас заселили в 23.30
Общее ощущение, что Гостиница расположена в бывшей тюрьме – что и плюс и минус. В ожидании привидений провели всю ночь
- Muy buen trato , las instalaciones perfectas. La bañera súper grande y comodidad y tranquilidad total.
L ‘accueil chaleureux des propriétaires. Beau cadre, endroit reposant, très tranquille.
Jolie chambre ancienne, endroit cosy.
- Die Leute waren sehr nett. Die Einrichtung ist wunderschön und vor allem auch der Innenhof. Die Umgebung ist sehr idyllisch und wer Natur liebt und Abschalten möchte, für den ist die Unterkunft perfekt,
B Guesthouse & Apartment
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B Guesthouse & Apartment offers accommodations in Bierbeek, just 18 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Leuven is 5 miles from B Guesthouse & Apartment, and Hasselt is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 14 miles from B Guesthouse & Apartment.
- Very nice and clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic!
- Absolutely everything! The hosts were very friendly, the decor was tasteful and inviting and our room was perfect. Breakfast went far beyond our expectations, with fresh local produce and delicious treats presented to us, along with a detailed description of the items in our feast. There’s a delightful cafe/bar in the village, ten minutes walk away, where we enjoyed one of the tastiest bowls of soup ever. Leuven is a short drive and there’s a good choice of supermarkets, including a huge bio one, on the road in. Our stay was memorable.
Very comfortable box spring bed in two different strengths !
Plenty of space. Excellent also for a longer stay !
- Great bed, great shower, great terrace/balcony, amazing breakfast and fantastic host. Lovely location with a nice restaurant/cafe nearby. Will visit again
- warm welcome, quiet place, spacious room, a very good bed, and a delicious breakfast.
Located in Geer, 26 miles from Maastricht, Lomalienne features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Liège is 17 miles from Lomalienne, and Durbuy is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from Lomalienne.
You have to pamper yourself if you’re hungry. No big deal- all kitchen amenities are available. Good red wines available at 6 to 11 Euro the bottle!! … and a fridge full of different beers.
The key factor: you’re staying in Grand-grand-dad’s long-ago abandoned bakery, almost a ruin,- but you feel perfectly at ease and enjoy spacious, perfectly clean and comfortable rooms with on-suite. Spacious lounge, all types of digital entertainment. Unbeatable price. True gem!
- Lovely interesting property and very friendly host!
- Big room, friendly staff, very clean, super nice room with nice details. Good price!
- The atmosphere of the place, the very unique character and wonderful host.
- Really cool design, mix of modern, retro, up-cycling. Really friendly staff, polite and helpful. Honesty bar with loads of beers.
- You have to pamper yourself if you’re hungry. No big deal- all kitchen amenities are available. Good red wines available at 6 to 11 Euro the bottle!! … and a fridge full of different beers.
De Rode Haas
Located in Haasrode, 17 miles from Brussels, De Rode Haas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 31 miles from De Rode Haas, and Leuven is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from De Rode Haas.
- Comfy bed. Good beer selection. Kitchen access. Help securing my bike in the garage. Lovely place to stay, I will be back.
- Room small, but perfect with everything you need, nice owner
- I liked that everything is really good quality – from shower, coffee machine, toaster to shower gels, shampoo etc. And also included Netflix channel.
- The lady that owns the house is very friendly and helpful. The house is immaculately clean and furnished to a high standard. I would recommend this property to my friends and I will stay here again, if I am visiting the area.
- The owners and their parents were excellent hosts. They gave me lifts into Leuven when the busses were on strike and were lovely and attentive throughout. I can’t recommend enough.
Located in Zepperen, 19 miles from Maastricht, Hoeve Roosbeek features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 25 miles from Hoeve Roosbeek, and Liège is 19 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very clean and spartan. Excellent and will return.
- Relaxing atmosphere, superb chic restaurant, good breakfast, very attentive staff. We might try the private sauna next time!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Large, well finished rooms. Beautiful setting and quality food (breakfast – I didn’t eat in the restaurant). One of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in.
Prachtige kamers, super diner gehad in het restaurant. Ontbijt lekker.alles proper
Heel vriendelijk personeel ze deden alles om aan onze wensen te voldoen!
- De vriendelijkheid van de mensen; goed ontbijt en super bedden
Guest House Feliz
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guest House Feliz offers accommodations in Leuven, just 15 miles from Brussels.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Antwerp is 27 miles from Guest House Feliz, and Hasselt is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from Guest House Feliz.
- Comfy bedsit-style room with a well-stocked kitchenette, good bathroom and coffee maker. The owner was very helpful and sorted out a cot for our little one at no extra cost. Location was quiet but still very near the centre.
- Herbert was abroad during my stay but he was extremely responsive and kind. He made sure I had everything I needed upon arrival and helped me recover information I needed that I had left in my room. I was impressed by his kindness and would highly recommend this place.
- The room was well-equipped (coffee/tea, dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent) and ideally located very close to the center.
- Lovely owners and excellent communication. Room is fully-equipped, comfortable, and quiet. Also good value for money.
- The bed was absolutely perfect and comfy. And the location of the property was very good as well. We could go for nice walk to every way in the town.
Top Guest Houses In Ardevoor Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ardevoor Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!