10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ardales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Ardales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ardales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ardales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ardales Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ardales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ardales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ardales Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante El Cruce
Offering an on-site restaurant and swimming pool, Hostal Restaurant El Cruce is located in the village of Ardales. This guest house offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and free WiFi.Each simply decorated room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Homemade meals, including traditional local dishes and specialties such as grilled meats, are served in the restaurant. Breakfast is also offered.Kayaking and canoeing can be organized at the Conde de Guadalhorce Reservoir for an extra cost. Malaga is 31 mi from the property and Antequera is 32 mi away.
- Helpful friendly staff when they were not rushed off their feet dealing with the busy bar and restaurant. Clean room. Easy to find and good location to get to North parking areas for Caminito del Rey.
- Staff was so friendly and helpful!!!!!! Everything was clean and nice. Parking just at the hotel. Unfortunately did not had time to try pool. I can say only nice words about it. If I will come back, I will stay in this property again!
- Good venue for caminito del rey Rey and walking in el chorro. Room very clean. Parking good
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean as was the rest of the hostel. Bed very comfortable. Good size room with large balcony. Although we did not use it, there was an excellent, clean swimming pool. Nice bar and good selection of tapas.
- The staff were very warm and friendly an d yet efficient. The facilities were very modern eg I didnt expect a walk-in shower in such a small village. The food was good quality and reasonably priced. a particular girl, Lise, from Paraguay, was exceptionally friendly.
Restaurante Venta El Trillo Guesthouse
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and restaurant, Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located in Carratraca. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this country house.The units at Restaurante Ventra El Trillo come with a twin bedroom and private bathroom including a bath or a shower. There is also a seating area with a sofa and TV, and each bungalow includes access to BBQ facilities. Some include airconditioning.The restaurant offers a choice of the daily menu or à la carte, and serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a shared lounge area equipped with a fireplace.Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located just 500 feet from Spa Carratraca, and Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away. Malaga Airport is 32 mi away.
- Although staff did not speak much english, they went out of their way to provide an excellent experience. The bungalows are simple and without air conditioning, which, was not at all needed as the temperature at night falls to very comfortable i.e. air conditioning not at all necessary. Between their small swimming pool and the simple but very tasty food it was the perfect place for a family stop. Thank You, we hope to be back soon.
Swimming pool was great, outlook over mountains gorgeous, bungalows basic but sufficient, restaurant very nice, staff very accommodating.
Bungalow had a tv, fridge, outdoor seating & bbq.
- The owners were very friendly and the surrounding areas were very nice
- Éramos un grupo de 16 personas , familias con 3 niños por lo que es cómodo encontrar un sitio en el que puedan estar todos juntos y está muy cerca para hacer el caminito del Rey
- Lo que más nos gusto fue la tranquilidad del lugar , era lo que buscábamos para desconectar
Set in El Chorro in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga, Olive Branch features a shared outdoor pool and barbecue. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the self-service bar.Some rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Olive Branch features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property, as well as other communal areas. Free private parking is available on site.You can play billiards and darts at this guest house, and bike hire is available. Marbella is 29 mi from Olive Branch, while Torremolinos is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from Olive Branch.
- Everything perfect, pool, kitchen, location, views, Friendly welcoming atmosphere, loved it
- Wonderful garden an poolarea. The staff are all lovely and care taking people and uncomplicated. Good and big kitchen. Fantastic view over the mountains during day and a breathtaking sky at night.
- The location is amazing, the owners Mel and Gary were fantastic hosts, the staff very friendly and helpful, a perfect setting for our little get away.
- Mel And Gary were excellent hosts, fabulous location and facilities were excellent value
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good place to relax. Very clean. Nice atmosphere and good point for hiking/ climbing/ walking. Kitchen provides everything for your self-use. Good wifi.
Hostal Caminito del Rey Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Alora.Hostal Caminito del Rey is a guest house set in Alora. The tour desk can provide information of the area. Caminito del Rey is 8.7 mi from the Hostel.All guest rooms comes with a fridge, a bath, free toiletries and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bidet, rooms at the guest house also offer free WiFi and flat screen TV. Some rooms include a mountain view.Málaga is 17 mi from Hostal Caminito del Rey, while Marbella is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 mi from the property.
From the photo of the room, we expected this to be the smallest room for 2 adults, 1x17year old daughter, during our Spain adventure as it turned out it was the biggest!! I am not sure if we had a lucky upgrade, or because of low bookings – our room was room “A” the second floor apartment, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and PRIVATE veranda/patio !! which was a highlight, so I suggest you try and book this room. Only issue with this room is its up the top, so two flights of stairs (no great issue, just thought I would mention it). Very clean, and good location.
Tickets for the “Kings walk” were organised beforehand with the reception, ($10euro each) and were ready when we arrived. Receptions English was good. Free Car parking no issue.
- Helpful staff. Solid Gym next door (3 euro for a day).
- The hostal was really nice, on beautiful place, near to El Chorro, so perfect for the trip to El Caminito del Rey 🙂 it was clean and girls on reception were very kind and helpful 🙂 thank you 🙂
- Good sized room, and whilst on a relatively new building, was done in an attractive and traditional style. The location is excellent for visiting the area. I have noticed comments regarding access by public transport, but in reality the bus to the Caminito stops across the road, and the bus to the station / Malaga is nearby at the piscina.
- The whole place was worth of every penny. The city of Alora and the hostel. So good.
- From the photo of the room, we expected this to be the smallest room for 2 adults, 1x17year old daughter, during our Spain adventure as it turned out it was the biggest!! I am not sure if we had a lucky upgrade, or because of low bookings – our room was room “A” the second floor apartment, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and PRIVATE veranda/patio !! which was a highlight, so I suggest you try and book this room. Only issue with this room is its up the top, so two flights of stairs (no great issue, just thought I would mention it). Very clean, and good location.
Hostal Durán Guesthouse
Located in the center of Álora, Hostal Durán has a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout. Its air-conditioned rooms and apartments offer wonderful views over the town, including the Arabic castle.The Durán Guest House offers functional rooms with TV and private bathrooms. Apartments also have a living-dining area and a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Some have a private balcony.Breakfast can be served in your room at the Durán Hostal. Various bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk through Álora’s charming whitewashed streets.Located 25 mi from Málaga, the Durán is a 35-minute drive from the beaches of the Costa del Sol. Free public parking is available near the guest house.
- Amazing view of Alora and castle from the terrace balcony in my room where breakfast was also delivered
- A lovely place with a nice balcony with amazing view. We ordered breakfast that is delivered to the balcony-great price for such an amazing place. Very nice staff.
- All areas very well maintained and friendly welcoming staff, the hotel is in a very central position.
- We love it here! It is reasonably priced and breakfast is very good. One point- a thermal coffee jug would give Paco even more marks!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Fantastic views. simple but comfortable . Pleasant breakfasts. Beautiful friendly town, great as itself and as a centre.
Refugio Del Alamut
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden with outdoor tables, Refugio Del Alamut is located in Valle de Abdalajis, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is heated and has a double bed. It includes a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a shower.The property also has its restaurant serving local meats. There is also a snooker table and table tennis.Málaga Airport is around an hour’s drive from the property and Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve is 5 mi away.
- Up in the hills, beautiful views and a chalet for a room. Great facilities. Thoughtfully decorated for chill out ambience. Cosy bar and nice pool. It’s wonderfully remote, though close to the village and easy to find. Food was excellent. Very friendly.
- Hostess very friendly. Nice vibe about the whole place
- Spacious, comfortable and clean room with nice rural details. Friendly and helpfull staff. I stayed one night here, during walking a part of the GR7 trail. I think I was the only guest but got served a very nice dinner and breakfast.
Swimming pool was fine
Large bar area, although nobody there
Near a great restaurant down the road.
- The breakfast with fresh home made Fig And apple jams
Hostal Vista a la Sierra
Hostal Vista a la Sierra is a 2-star property located in Valle de Abdalagís. Each room at the 2-star guesthouse has mountain views and free WiFi. Every room comes with a patio.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms include a closet.Malaga is 35 miles from Hostal Vista a la Sierra. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable apartment. Quiet place. Good starting point for trips to neighborhood.
- Very relaxing and friendly staff. Would recommend it !
- Nice and clean room, very good quality for the money we paid.
- Clean bedroom and bathroom. Food available next to the accommodation so no need to worry about carrying food for breakfast. Nice location and very peacefull, 30 minutes away from caminito del rey parking.
The location is perfect for those who want to enjoy rural life and olive trees landscape, figs and others, zigzagy roads reminded me of home.
And it is between Caminito Del Ray & Málaga, you can enjoy city life or nature.
And finally Francisco was a fantastic man, an excellent guy and so generous and he provided us internet connection and parking area.
Finally I would like to add that the value of stay and facility provided are matching, who expects more should pay more somewhere else.
I wanted a place to rest in because I spent most of my time out exploring.
Hostal la Molina
Set on hill in the heart of Andalusia, Hostal la Molina features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Surrounded by a garden, it is located in Alora, an hour’s drive from Malaga.Each room includes a TV and private bathroom with shower. Some offer an amazing view of the mountains and the village.The property offers a restaurant which serves traditional Spanish dishes such as tapas. You can also enjoy your meal on the terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area. Located close to the Guadalhorce River and to Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve, the guest house is a good place to go canoeing, hiking and horse riding.Some bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 10 minutes’ drive, and Caminito del Rey is 15 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site.
- Great place for overnight stay if you are going to Caminito Del Rey (about 35 min driving to the northern entrance). Nice and comfortable room and very clean bathroom.
The friendly staff.
At 25 Euros per night, outstanding value.
Good, basic food at a cheap price. I had the Menu del Dia with home-made soup, roast chicken/chips,chocolate mouse and a glass of wine for 10 Euros. That, you cannot beat.
- Basic room with all the essentials – working air conditioning, clean bathroom, good shower, comfortable bed, kind staff. It’s in a quiet location and perfect for visiting the caminito del Rey. Was very pleased when I arrived.
- Spacious room,very clean and well kept place. Staff is friendly and the location to explore the area and the caminito del rey was perfect (if you have a car)
- Exceptionally clean and super friendly staff and locals, good value
Hostal San Francisco
Located in Campillos, 9.3 mi from El Caminito del Rey route, Hostal San Francisco features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Pets are welcome.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony is featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and bidet. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Antequera is 17 mi from Hostal San Francisco, while Osuna is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 33 mi from the property.
- It was a nice and comfy place to stay for one night.
- This was just an average hotel, nothing special, nothing bad.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing view. Just a few steps to the beach.
- The receptionist was really friendly and helpful. Bike parking great!
- Everything was just right, no disappointments, nothing extraordinary too I guess…
Casa Manhattan – Caminito Del Rey Guesthouse
Set in a valley by Guadalhorce River and Alora Train Station the charming guest house offers free Wi-Fi and lovely views.Each air-conditioned room features a seating area with a TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is an electric kettle and refrigerator available.The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. There is a variety of traditional restaurants within a 5-minute walk.Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive, while Malaga and the Mediterranean coast is 25 mi away. Malaga Airport is a 40-minute drive from the property.
- Perfect location, just 2 mins from local (but non-intrusive) train station. Fabulously clean and comfortable accommodation with crystal clear swimming pool. But what made it for us were hosts, Art & Joyce, whose attitude to cater for your every whim, goes beyond pretty much all the accommodation we’ve stayed in across the world. Oh, and a very impressive Full English breakfast.
- Art & Joyce are a lovely couple who warmly welcomed us & our daughter. Our room was beautifully decorated & spotless. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay & cant wait to visit again soon.
Great location, very clean, friendly and helpful hosts.
We wanted to have breakfast at the hotel before going out for the day. I have to eat a gluten free diet so emailed to find out if this was possible. Our breakfast exceeded all expections and the gluten free requirement was catered for perfectly. Thank you!
The swimming pool looked clean and inviting, just a shame the weather wasn’t warm enough for us to make use of it.
- The room was wonderfully clean and tidy and perfect for what we needed! Our host, Joyce, was amazing with us. Anything we needed, she sorted it! So incredibly welcoming!
- Everything was lovely. The hosts were super nice and could not do enough to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The property was modern, emaculate and fresh. Oh and the evening food in the evening was amazing. Will definitely return.
Top Guest Houses In Ardales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ardales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ardales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ardales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!