10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arcusa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcusa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arcusa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcusa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcusa Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arcusa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arcusa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arcusa Aragon:
Offering impressive views of Mediano Lake and the Pyrenees Mountains, Casa Forestal is set within an attractive estate featuring a seasonal pool and a restaurant. This hostel is located in the charming town of Morillo de Tou.Each heated room at the Forestal has simple décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant is located 150 feet from the main building and traditional Spanish cuisine is served here. There is also a bar and terrace, open during the summer months. Free Wi-Fi is available here.Guests can make use of Casa Forestal’s communal lounge and laundry facilities. There is also a football pitch and basketball courts.The area surrounding Morillo de Tou is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Cerler and Valle Vio Ski Resorts can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Dos Rios
One of our top picks in Aínsa.Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Great service at the desk, bar and the resturant. Good bike storage. Clean and nice rooms. The staff is very friendly!
- Good location close to old historic town, but on main street so could be noisy. Had not realised that I had booked the hostal instead of the hotel, it was still OK. Pleasant restaurant downstairs with tables inside and on street. Overall very good value for money in September. Would stay again if visiting Ainsa.
The check-in was done by a very charming lady who gave us a lot of useful information about the area plus the hotel.
The restaurant and bar service was excellent, friendly and with humour.
The room was spacious and well equipped, even though the room over-looked a main road we were not disturbed by any road noise.
The breakfast was extremely good, very varied, something for everyone , my wife was served gluten free bread plus she was informed which foods contained gluten.
- Everything very clean and the faciloties of the hotel. Lovely breakfast. Personnel very kind
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
Hostal Apolo XI Guesthouse
Offering free Wi-Fi, this family-run guest house is set in the village of Aínsa. Hostal Apolo XI features a traditional Spanish restaurant and rooms with private bathrooms.All accommodations at the Apolo XI has simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV.The Apolo’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals, including rice dishes, fish and cured meats. The hotel also has a bar.Located within 31 mi of the parks at Monte Perdido and Los Cañones de Guara, the area surrounding Aínsa is ideal for hiking, fishing and canoeing. The ski runs at Valle Vio and Cerler can be reached in around an hour by car.
- Room was nice, enough space for one or two persons (two bed room), it had a little Balcony. Bathroom was nice size, not too small, with short bathtub, and also perfectly for showering.
- The price , the breakfast (extra eight euros per person)
- The owner was kind enough to check me in very early which gave me more time to explore the town. He also arranged a very safe place to store my bike; much appreciated.
- For an extra 8 euros per person they serve a big breakfast with eggs, ham, various breads, fruit, yogurt, coffee etc.
- Good location with parking on front. Bed is comfortable and the room as AC. Has restaurant in.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant; free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace with city views.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Not a far walk from old town/castillo
- The staff were very friendly and the restaurant, simple food but huge portions!
- Clean hotel ,no issues with the room. the location was perfect to explore the town and surrounding areas.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Located in the Nature Reserve of Ordesa Valley, in the small town of Labuerda, Fonda Carrera guest house offers a restaurant and rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi in in the Pyrenees.Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
Evening meal was superb and great value
Choice of local wines
- Fonda Carrera is beautifully renovated and feels like a museum when you walk in, with lots of historical objects on display – very interesting. Our room was in a separate building around the corner, which was a bit of a surprise. Again this building was recently renovated to an extremely high standard. There was a very large communal kitchen and dining area and a communal lounge, patio and barbecue, though the patio had no seating. So the whole arrangement is quite unusual, although we enjoyed it. Beautiful ensuite bathroom. Excellent bar and restaurant in the main Fonda. Very interesting area to explore.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
- Tanto la comida como el personal como para darles un 11 sobre 10 Con eso creo que está dicho todo
- Evening meal was superb and great value
Casa Dueso Guesthouse
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
Carmen De Arnas
Located on the foothills of Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, Carmen De Arnas offers apartments with air conditioning and heating. It features rustic décor with wooden beams and stone walls.The apartments include a seating area with a sofa and TV. As part of the open-plan living area there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and fridge. The guest house offers breakfast or dinner upon request at an extra cost.All apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some of them include a balcony with chairs and tables.The village of Alquézar, where you can visit Colegiata Castle, is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking and canyoning are popular activities in the area. Vero River is only 3.4 mi away.
- Fantastic Journey through time! Thanks Maïte and Pablo – we will see each other again ❤️
Super vriendwlijke mensen.
Heel groot appartement, goede bedden Mooie lokatie.
La gentillesse de Pablo
Le décor, de très bon gout et confortable
Endroit improbable dans ce village
Es un alojamiento con encanto. No esperar una casa extraordinariamente hermosa, es una casa antigua y rústica en la que se han resaltado los elementos originales con bastante acierto. La estancia en la que hemos estado (blanca) está en la buhardilla, es muy amplia para dos personas, el cuarto de baño es también muy amplio, es muy tranquila silenciosa y acogedora y tiene una terraza bastante amplia que da al campo.
Maite y Pablo son dos personas encantadoras con un trato muy agradable con las que puedes charlar tranquilamente. No están todo el tiempo en la casa, pero puedes localizarlos en cualquier momento.
- Uno de los mejores alojamientos donde nos hemos alojado, tanto por las instalaciones como por el increible trato de Maite y Pablo. El entorno donde estan situados los apartamentos es precioso. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana y volveremos a repetir en dos semanas porque necesitamos disfrutar mas tiempo de este lugar. Muchas gracias por todo Maite y Pablo
Albergue Rural de Guara
Offering fantastic views of the pretty village of Alquézar from its balconies and terraces, Albergue Rural de Guara is set within Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve.Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- The room had a fantastic view over the old town. The hotel is located right at the public parking as well.
View was great from our room.
Free and easy public parking right in front .
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
Hostal Rural Casa Castro Guesthouse
This rural guest house is located in the small and charming village of Alberuela de Laliena, in the Somontano area. It offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant serving traditional food.Hostal Rural Casa Castro offers twin rooms and quadruple rooms. Each of them includes a private bathroom.The guest house features an outdoor terrace and a 24-hour reception. Vending machines with drinks are also availableThe Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. The area is well-known for numerous wine routes as well as outdoor activities such as canyoning, hiking and rock climbing.
- Nicely equiped room with airco and clean. Two windows so enough light, it all felt very comfortable. The village is quiet and the parking is great with a kiosk where you can buy your snacks and drinks to prepare your walk. This hotel is a silent place with where you can layback and enjoy a good meal prepared by the owners.
- Le calme, la proximité des lieux de randonnées et de découvertes culturelles, la gentillesse de la patronne et du personnel, les repas… Tout était parfait pour deux semaines de repos et de dépaysement.
- hotel agreable ;le personnel est tres disponible ; l hotel est tres bien situe pour un sejour dans la sierra de guara ; je recommande
Nous sommes arrivés vers 2h00 du matin à l’hostal, malgré tout, quelqu’un était là pour nous accueillir.
Les chambres sont confortables, très propres, la literie est bonne.
Il y a la possibilité de garer la voiture dans le parking privé de l’hostal.
Il y a même un petit coin terrasse/snack avec des machines à café/sucreries.
Il y a un salon commun avec télé, console de jeux, jeux de société, qui est très appréciable.
L’emplacement de l’hôtel est parfait pour aller visiter le parc de Sierra de Guara, il est situé à 15/20min en voiture de Alquézar.
La première supérette est à 5min en voiture.
Pour finir, la gentillesse des responsables, toujours le sourire, très arrangeant. Nous sommes tombés en panne de voiture, l’un d’eux nous a proposé d’aller nous chercher du Diesel.
Je ne peut que recommander à 200%.
Il faisait chaud lors de notre séjour et la climatisation dans la chambre à été bien appréciable.
La patronne parlait français et nous à indiquer un village “Alquezar” à visiter, on a pu faire une rando tout en se baignant le long de la rivière, superbe!!!
Casa Labata Guesthouse
Dating from the 1930s, this rustic guest house is set in Adahuesca, offering easy access to the Sierra de Guara mountains, ideal for hiking, cycling and rafting. Casa Labata features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 mi from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11 mi away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26 mi from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- Sólo desayunamos, pero la verdad es que el desayuno fue excelente, y el comedor muy acogedor.
- La localización y la tranquilidad perfecto para desconectar
- El entorno muy tranquilo y la casa muy agradable y coqueta
- Lo mejor y único de este alojamiento es la ubicación.
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Top Guest Houses In Arcusa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arcusa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arcusa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arcusa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!