10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arcas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arcas Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Isis is a 5-minute drive from Cuenca and its AVE Railway Station, and is themed around Ancient Egypt. It offers a swimming pool, paddle tennis court and air-conditioned rooms.Set within a 20 ft² estate and dramatically decorated, the Isis Hostal has a children’s play park and a mini-zoo. At the Isis there is a sun terrace with loungers.All of the soundproofed rooms in the Isis have satellite TV and spacious bathrooms with hairdryer. They also have attractive wooden floors.The restaurant offers a range of home-cooked La Mancha meals, as well as offering snacks. In the summer, the property organizes barbecues.The Isis is located just off the CN 220 main road. It is 15 minutes’ by car from the Serrania Baja.
- Amazing place with the awesome host! Really we find this hotel fast, we didn’t read carefully, look at photos that were looking normal. When we entered the house we felt ourselves like at home with awesome food and very friendly host. Everything is here – pool, restaurant with nice coffee and lunch and very clean air with comfortable bed. Thanks guys for this rest we will back for more nights in future.
la disponibilité et la sympathie du personnel
La propreté des chambres
La cama era muy cómoda. El baño grande y limpio.
El dueño muy amable.
- No Le faltaba detalle, ideal para pasar incluso una semanita o más de relax, juegos, piscina, libros, restaurante, etc Muy recomendable y a tan sólo 10 minutos de Cuenca capital.
la cama era muy cómoda y la habitación tenía una pequeña nevera para guardar algo de comida.
El perro podía pasear sin problema por el jardín.
Pensión Aries II Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Set in the center of Cuenca, Pensión Aries II is within 10 minutes’ walk of the city’s train and bus stations. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Each simply decorated room at Pensión Aries II has a TV and heating.The guest house is within 15 minutes’ walk of Cuenca’s famous Hanging Houses and the historic walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.A range of cafés, tapas bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the Aries II. The city’s main area of bars and nightclubs is a 10-minute walk away.
The room was clean and comfortable. All the things in the room functioned fine and the furniture was good. The bathroom sink and shower hadn’t been cleaned though (taps in both were not clean).
The property is in the new part of town and very close to the main avenue where there are shops, bars and restaurants.
The lady who checked me in was efficient but everything was explained in Spanish. This is fine as I was in Spain and understand some Spanish, but for those guests who don’t speak much Spanish, it could be difficult. There is also no one in the reception area all the time, I had to wait while the lady came from their home to check me in when I arrived. There is a contact name given (a note on the main door in Spanish) if anything happens out of hours, but it’s best not lose your keys (for example) in the early hours of the morning, if you are out socialising : )
- No está muy separado del centro, su ubicación bastante céntrica. Se aparca fácil ya que hay zona azul.
- La habitación era un poco pequeña. Pero la verdad que para dos noches estuvo bastante bien. Teniendo en cuenta que no estuvimos casi en la pensión, ya que estabamos de turismo/fiesta.
- Calidad precio y ubicacion son buenas para patear la ciudad.
La cerdada de cama, tenía mocos y pelos y olía a pies porque no cambiaban las sabanas.
Los llamamos a la una de la mañana apara cambiar las sábanas y encima con exigencias.
HORRIBLE DE VERDAD NO VAYAN!!
- The room was clean and comfortable. All the things in the room functioned fine and the furniture was good. The bathroom sink and shower hadn’t been cleaned though (taps in both were not clean).
Hostal Residencia Avenida
Set in the historic town of Cuenca, Hostal Residencia Avenida is a 10-minute walk from its famous hanging houses. It features free Wi-Fi and a café.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Residencia Avenida has a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom.There is a range of restaurants, bars and cafes within 10 minutes’ walk of the Avenida.Cuenca Castle and the city’s cathedral are approximately 0.6 mi from the Residencia. Cuenca Railway and Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Love the Staff. Very warm, helpful and nice bunch. The street is just perfect. I love the evening high street walks. Nice breakfast AND LOTS OF GREAT PLACES around to have great “chumie chumies”
- Very positive experience. Clean, friendly people, perfect location
Lovely, helpful hosts who provided a map and information about where to go and eat etc.
The room was clean and tidy. The shampoo was refilled and the beds were made up again after the first night. We were also able to borrow a hair dryer and straighteners.
Every time we entered the hostel if someone wasn’t at the main desk someone would still come out to check who was there.
So overall, it was a nice, clean, safe place to stay for a few days on a budget.
- Es un sitio antiguo y con necesidad de mantenimiento y reforma, dicho esto, también digo que es un sitio con buena ubicación y esta limpio y te sirven el desayuno (no buffet). Si lo que necesitas es un sitio limpio para dormir y una buena ducha de agua caliente este sitio es perfecto.
- De 10 el trato con la recepcionista y otro 10 para la limpieza,,volvería a repetir sin dudarlo, lo recomiendo 100%
Within 10 minutes’ walk of Cuenca’s famous Hanging Houses and the cathedral, Posada Tintes is set in the lower part of old town, next to the Huecar River, 2,300 feet from the city center.Set in a historic building, dating from the 1800s, each of the bright rooms at Posada Tintes has colorful décor. Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Posada Tintes’ on-site restaurant serves homemade cuisine and specializes in meats and fish. It also offers a tasting menu.Cuenca Railway Station is 15 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Serranía de Cuenca Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away.
- The room was very basic, as was the bathroom, everything worked the bed was comfy and it was very clean the location is brilliant for the old town and the man at reception gave us information and a map of the best places to see. The bridge to take foots of the hanging houses was ace.
- Best waa the staff, really easy to comunicate with. Room was clean. Locatiom OK as well
- The impression of the old building and the small river befor the window. The location was super.
- Restaurant is good value with very nice salads. The mattress was inner sprung rather than foam so was better to sleep on . Hot water in shower was available very quickly. Fluffy white towels were good quality.
Very beautiful hotel, rooms nicer and bigger than on pictures.
All looks great!
Near some interesting bars, and the old town.
This new, contemporary-styled hotel offers fantastic panoramic views over the historic city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Built in an unmistakably modern style, with clean lines and fashionable lighting, the Hostal Buenavista offers 21st-century accommodations in this centuries-old city of the La Mancha region. Its central location is surrounded by historic buildings, shops and the tourist information center. On-site facilities for you to enjoy include a comfortable lounge room with free internet corner. You can also start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room.In contrast to the contemporary service within the hotel, Cuenca is a traditional Spanish city famous for its ‘hanging houses’. These intriguing buildings cling onto the side of a river gorge, reaching as high as 7 or 8 stories.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was light and airy, with an excellent view of the city. The staff were friendly and helpful. Walking access to the city was easy.
- The hotel was clean and modern in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Cuenca. The staff were very helpful and there was no problem parking.
- La chica de la tarde de la recepción muy simpática.
- Personal muy agradable, limpieza de habitabilidad, acogedor, bonitas vistas, buena ubicación.
- El personal, muy atento, muy dispuesto y todo eran facilidades. Lo recomiendo, de hecho ya lo he recomendado
Hostal Cortes is located in central Cuenca, just 1,000 feet from the Train and Bus Stations. It offers traditional-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a meeting room.Hostal Cortes has a private car park, available for an extra cost. You can walk to the city’s famous Hanging Houses in less than 10 minutes.
- Excelente el staff, amables y dispuestas a dar toda la información posible.
Rooms are a good size beds are comfortable
Staff are very helpful
Not to far to walk to see the old town Cathedral not to be missed
Great location, super nice staff and cheap parking in garage.
Perfect for 1 night for this price.
- Everything, friendly helpful staff, I was a solo traveller.
- Central location. Clean, no nonsense rooms. There are limited breakfast facilities but hey were more than adequate for us and there are literary 100s of eating options
Hostal Gaudi Cuenca Guesthouse
Set in the historic center of Cuenca, Hostal Gaudi Cuenca is a 5-minute walk from the train and bus stations. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Hostal Gaudi Cuenca has simple, modern décor with wooden floors. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a flat-screen TV and central heating.There is a selection of restaurants and cafés in Cuenca’s old town, a 5-minute walk from the guest house.The Gaudi Cuenca is within 10 minutes’ walk of Cuenca’s famous hanging houses. It is just 1 minute’s walk from the Old Town. The town’s cathedral is less than 0.6 mi away.
- Excellent location. Diego was very helpful with parking.
- Diego was so accommodating and went out of his way to make our stay really perfect. His English is great and he is so informative and helpful. He even went out of his way to pay the parking metre for us as we were sightseeing. A real gentleman!!
- Nice place and friendly staff, bit dark tough in december, may be advantage during hot months.
El personal es muy agradable, nos ayudo en todo momento.
La localización es muy buena, esta cerquísima de la zona de los bares y de las casas colgadas.
Lo único bueno la ubicación, y el chico q t atiende cuando llegas que es muy majo.
Si q es verdad q no le volvimos a ver en toda la estancia porque estábamos alojados en una habitación en otro bloque que tienen diferente al de la recepción, que no es mas que un cubiculo.
Located in the center of Cuenca, La Pensión Central features simple rooms with free Wi-Fi access. It is a 15-minute walk from the town’s famous hanging houses and charming old town.Each room at La Pensión Central has a TV and access to shared bathroom facilities. There is also a communal lounge area.Cuenca Cathedral, the town hall and main square are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Central. The town’s train and bus stations are less than 2,650 feet away.
- It was exactly what I needed. Great location, friendly owner.
- The location is convenient, good value for money compared with that of other cities in Spain. Good wifi.
- very good location!! in a old house, so the light is dark. But staffs are very nice, things are clean. perfect choice to stay for a few days!
- Very friendly staff, excellent location, clean, big rooms, balcony view
- Nice and friendly staff. Good location. There are supermarkets and bars around.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Rasil is located in Nohales, a 5-minute drive from Cuenca. This guest house offers free WiFi, free breakfast and a large terrace with a playground.Each heated room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and bath. You can enjoy views of the garden from the private balcony.At Hotel Rasil you will find a 24-hour front desk, meeting facilities, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking. The on-site restaurant and bar offers homemade food and packed lunches.The guest house is 2.7 mi from Mangana Tower, 2.7 mi from Hanging Houses and 2.8 mi from Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral.
- The owner was extremely helpful. We had dinner in the restaurant which was well cooked and presented and very good value for money. If in the area again would certainly use this hotel. Approx. 1.5 kilometres from Cuenca in a lovely quiet country village.
- The Hotel was run by a sweet Spanish couple who made me feel like part of their family. They helped us locate the supermarket and ensured that our bedroom was fresh by leaving the windows open for us, making our beds and providing fresh towels each day.
- Comfortable beds . Very queit palce real taste of rural spain.
The owner of the hotel was wonderfully friendly from the first minute and it continued this way throughout our stay.
The room was cute, light and clean with a little balcony. There was free parking next to the hotel and the village is very close to Cuenca. A great little place!
Looking slightly dated from the exterior, but the rooms were clean, comfortable and airy. The owners, mother and son I believe, were exceptionally friendly, and even when my very basic Spanish wasn’t understood there were no sighs or rolled eyes, just an attempt to speak English, which was very welcome.
Evening meal was cooked perfectly and a real bargain.
One night, including breakfast and evening meal with two beers and a bottle of red for less than 60 euros, you would be a fool to grumble.
Wonderful, rural Spanish hospitality.
Ch Victoria Alojamientos
Rooms at Ch Victoria Alojamientos all include a hydromassage shower, plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It is in the historic center of Cuenca, by the Plaza de la Constitución.Ch Victoria Alojamientos offers well-equipped rooms, each with a balcony. The rooms all have a different design, as well as heating and a TV. Rooms also have a Nespresso machine.Private parking is offered on site at a daily cost. It is a short walk to Cuenca’s historic sights. These include the Hanging Houses and the Cathedral, built from 1182 until 1270.
- The room was big enough for me, the hydro massage shower was quite nice and relaxing after a day of sightseeing under the blazing sun! The lady who checked me in was very friendly, even though she didn’t speak English, so we had to communicate in broken English. Very good location, within walking distance to the casco viejo and to the casas colgadas and there are many bars and restaurants nearby.
- It exceeded my expectations! So clean and beautiful cozy room and big size! The staff was so helpful and kind! So well located in the hearth of cuenca
- The hostel is situated a bit on the outskirts of the city, so finding a parking spot is very easy. The good thing is, Cuenca is a very small city. In about 20 minutes you’re in the old part of the city, which is lovely to see.
- Wonderful, friendly host! I came too early without informing them and they drove to meet me straight away!
- the room was incredibly comfortable and cosy. nice decoration, practicsl furniture, clean bed.check out was very flexible as was the check in.
Top Guest Houses In Arcas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!