10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arcahueja Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcahueja Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arcahueja Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcahueja Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcahueja Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arcahueja Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arcahueja Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Arcahueja Castile And Leon:
Albergue Turistico La Torre
Albergue Turistico La Torre has accommodations in Arcahueja. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet and a TV. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms come with a patio.León is 5 miles from Albergue Turistico La Torre.
- Owner was gracious and helpful. Nice staff. Laundry machines available (7e at time of stay). Felt this was a good value.
- Friendly staff with pleasant comfortable rooms and an ensuite bathroom. Quiet location and good wholesome peregrino evening meal. House wine was very good.
- The staff were really nice and welcoming, the best ever.
- Joe was fabulous, so hospitable and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying here.
- El albergue está muy bien localizado para visitar León y los alrededores. La comida estupenda (tenia una morcilla recién hecha, de vicio) El desayuno muy rico y fenomenal de precio. Super amables y encantadores. Muy tranquilo y acogedor.
Hostal Don Suero Guesthouse
Don Suero is situated in central León, within 1,000 feet of San Marcos Monastery and León Auditorium. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and functional rooms with flat-screen TV.Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. They enjoyed looking after us.
- Good basic hotel with a cafe on site. Good access to city centre and nearby parks. Away from the main centre so a little quieter too.
- A very clean property with friendly, helpful staff. Connected to the hostal is a cafetería/bar which serves breakfast, tapas and a very inexpensive menú del día (set lunch). Rooms are basic but comfortable and, like almost everywhere in Spain, spotlessly clean.
- Good Hotel; I always stay here. Good value for money. Very good location, near San Marcos Monastery.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Very clean. The building and the facilities are old but good value for money.
Located in León, in a building dating from 2000, 3.3 miles from San Marcos Convent, Hostal Cerecedo provides guestrooms with free WiFi. Built in 2000, the property is within 3.4 miles of Leon Cathedral. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. The rooms feature a closet.San Isidoro Church is 3.8 miles from Hostal Cerecedo, while Palacio del Conde Luna is 3.3 miles away.
No problem parking outside.
Shared kitchen and microwave.
Owner left milk, cakes and instant coffee in kitchen for breakfast.
- It was spotless clean,and great hosts. Great value for money. Not too far away from the town centre. Kitchen facilities and weekends breakfast
- Very clean and well maintained. Helpful owner/manager gave us good information. Easy to find, free street parking and less than 10 minutes drive to the old town. Room was good size with comfortable beds and quiet.
- La limpieza. La amabilidad. Y la honradez superior (olvidé un anillo y me avisaron para recogerlo).
- El ambiente era agradable y la libertad para salir y entrar de acuerdo a tus horarios y necesidades.
- Friendly owner.
Located 2,650 feet from León Cathedral, this family-run guest house offers a traditional regional restaurant and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. León Train and Bus Stations are within a 10-minute walk.Each bright, functional room at Hostal Orejas has a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms include a shower.Hostal Orejas has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide local area information. Gaudí’s Casa Botines is just 1,650 feet away, and there are many shops and characteristic tapas bars within a 5-minute walk.Public parking is available in the streets around Hostal Orejas.
- The place was clean, and the people working there were very nice. When we did the check-in, they didn’t have the room ready but they cleaned it for us in minutes. The last day we were able to leave our bags in the reception.
- It is close to the train and bus stations and 5-10 min walking to the old town
Relatively quite for Main Street location
Staff really helpful with directions
- Very comfortable bed in a quiet zone of the city but still close enough to everything.
- The bed was comfortable. The location was convenient.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Soto offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Virgen del Camino. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can make use of a shared living area with a microwave.León is 3.7 mi from Hostal Soto, and the bus stop that takes you to León in 20 minutes is opposite Hostal Soto. Astorga is 24 mi away and the access to the highway to Madrid, Valladolid and Asturias is 1.2 mi from the property.
- Nice hotel but fare away from any restaurance or bar and Camino way
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I thought this was a good value. Just wish food was available close by. Be aware check in starts at 4 pm.
- The lady in reception was extremely friendly and helpful. I stayed there while walking the Camino and I believe that my room was excellent value for money.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
Hostal Restaurante Boccalino Guesthouse
Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Restaurante Boccalino offer free Wi-Fi, a free mini-bar and views of León city center. Set 5 minutes’ walk from León Cathedral, it features an on-site restaurant.Decorated simply and in pastel tones, each room includes a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some bathrooms have a hydromassage bath or shower.The Boccalino Restaurant specializes in Italian pasta dishes, meat, fish and local dishes. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars in the surrounding streets.Some of León’s most famous buildings, such as Casa de los Botines House and Palacio de los Guzmanes Palace are located just 5 minutes’ walk from the property.León Train Station and León Bus Station are both a 15-minute walk away. Private parking is available at Hostal Restaurante Boccalino for an extra cost.
- Excellent location and the Menu del Dia was very good. Useful to have secure overnight parking.
- Fantastic location. Helpful staff and clean comfortable accommodation
- Room was clean, basic furnishings very comfortable. View was lovely.
The location is excellent.
Staff are friendly and ,helpful. ,
Our dog was made very welcome.
The room is small but comfortable.
- The hotel was very good overall. A great central location and the staff were friendly. The associated restaurant/cafe was also very nice. The room was fine, clean and everything worked ok.
Pensión Sandoval Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in León! This simple guest house is located in the historic center of León, 9 minutes’ walk from León Cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms, most with balconies, and free Wi-Fi, 1,950 feet from Gaudi’s Casa de Botines.Set in the lively Barrio Húmedo district, Pensión Sandoval’s pretty rooms are bright and have central heating. They feature a desk and wardrobe, while bathrooms are shared. A laundry service is also offered.A kitchen is available for guests staying for 5 nights or more, and Sandoval is within 5 minutes walk of several shops, restaurants and bars. Packed lunches are available on request.The house is within walking distance of many of Leon’s main attractions. The 14th century Palacio del Conde Luna is just 1,300 feet away, while the MUSAC contemporary art museum is a 20-minute walk away.Leon Train and Bus Stations are a 15 minute walk from Pensión Sandoval.
What a great place to stay. As it was so nice I stayed a second night. Had a double room for me alone. Lady who runs the Pension is very friendly.
Located in an old town house with the old flair still present. Good modern shutters that make the room totally dark for sleeping in.
Kitchen available. Two shared bathrooms.
Close to the old city center.
- We were able to take a rest day on the Camino and be refreshed
- Kind owner, Clean, quiet, close to the center. Excellent value. Kitchen access.
Clean and comfortable. This is great value for money with lovely owners. I left my Kindle in the room which they kindly posted on for me. Worth noting is that this location offers some quiet respite from the festivities of San Juan fiesta that keeps the town buzzing for a week in June.
- Central location and close to the Camino. The room had twin beds but looked nice and was relaxing.
- What a great place to stay. As it was so nice I stayed a second night. Had a double room for me alone. Lady who runs the Pension is very friendly.
Hostal Alvarez offers a pet-friendly accommodations and storage service for bicycles in Leon.The property is located in the quiet Burgo Nuevo Street, one of the areas of greatest commercial activity in Leon.Hostal Alvarez is just 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral and 10 minutes from the train and bus station of León.Hostal Alvarez is also very close to attractions such as Casa Botines, Santo Domingo Square, Mayor Square, Leon Museum, Humid Neighborhood, among others.There are a variety of cafes, bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies and parking nearby.The rooms are simply decorated, have single beds for 1 or 2 people, TV, free WiFi, soundproof windows, private shower and toilet with toiletries and towels.The rooms also have two shared bathrooms, one for ladies and one for gentlemen.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Leonardo was extremely kind and helpful. The location is excellent for exploring the Barrio Humedor, with many tapas bars within 5 min walking distance.
- Even with a shared bathroom, there’s conveniently still a shower and sink in the room. The owner was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. I’ve stayed here on two different trips, and would likely stay again if I were to visit Leon. Good value.
- The owner Leo was very friendly and helpful. The location was close to the main attractions in the city. Clean. A good value for the money.
- The owners are two of the most welcoming people we have ever met. We cannot thank them enough for making us feel at home and going out of their way to accommodate us when we were ill. As a bonus, the area is perfect and the restrooms, spotless.
Great location with a friendly staff. There are showers in the room with a separate toilet which at first
I found a bit strange but soon got used to it. Overall a good place to stay.
Alojamientos Río Cares Guesthouse
Offering free WiFi and a bar, Alojamientos Rio Cares guest house is located in Leon, 10 minutes’ walk from the city center. Reyes de España Park is 500 feet from the guest house.Simply decorated rooms at Rio Cares come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The guest house also has luggage storage and a tour desk.The property features a bar on the ground floor, where guests can enjoy traditional Spanish dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A wide range of bars, supermarkets and restaurants can also be found within 5 minutes’ walk, towards the city center.Barrio Humedo District is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house, while Leon Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away. There is free parking nearby.
- Small fairly basic room on a noisy street but the bed was comfortable and the shower was effective.
- The position was fairly good, an easy walk to the old town. There was parking easily available. We had clean towels both days and the best toilet paper on our trip! The lady was very pleasant.
- Good basic accommodation which was value for money.
- La ubicación, la limpieza y la comodidad de las instalaciones. Reservamos habitación triple, son dos habitaciones juntas con una tv en cada una, genial.
El trato amable y muy cordial que tuvieron.
cafetería debajo del alojamiento
Hostal Londres Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in León! Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hostal Londres is located in León. Popular points of interest around the property include San Marcos Convent and San Isidoro Church. Local points of interest like Leon Cathedral and Palacio del Conde Luna are reachable within 1.5 miles and 0.7 miles, respectively.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Museo de León is less than 0.6 miles from Hostal Londres, while Casa Botines is a 13-minute walk away.
- The girl who worked there was really nice, funny and helpful:)
- It is very close to train and bus station, and also to the city centre, all on foot. The woman who check me in was kind. It was warm inside the room.
- Very nice and informative lady who checked us in.
- Great location, supermarket/grocery store in front, including a pharmacy, fisiotherapist, and laundry mat around the corner. Walking distance within 5 mins to everything. They give you keys to let yourself in and out and breakfast is self serve coffee, tea, juices, etc. Also, there is a bathtub!!!
- The owner was lovely and helpful – she just needs to keep the hen parties away.
Top Guest Houses In Arcahueja Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arcahueja Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arcahueja Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arcahueja Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!