10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aravaca Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Aravaca Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aravaca Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aravaca Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aravaca Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aravaca Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aravaca Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Aravaca Community Of Madrid:
Hostal Angelines Guesthouse
Hostal Angelines is centrally located in Madrid’s Chamberí District, close to Calle Princesa Street and within walking distance of Arguelles and Intercambiador de Moncloa Metro Stations.Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal Angelines features rooms with TV and private bathroom. Air conditioning is available.Numerous shops, restaurants and lively bars can be found nearby.Both Madrid’s university area and the famous Gran Via Avenue are 10 minutes’ walk away. You can also visit the El Prado or Reina Sofia Museums which can be reached in less than 15 minutes by public transport.
- Pleasant staff, quiet neighbors and a convenient location.
- Immaculate, reasonably priced Hostal in a good location. Though it’s in the middle of a lot of clubs and the streets were crowded until the early morning hours, the room was completely sound-proofed. The A/C worked well. The manager was very helpful in every respect. Wifi was acceptable — not great, but it worked.
- Great value for money, very nice neighborhood, easy access to sights, clean and quiet place to sleep.
- very quiet area . near the metro the hostal was hard to find . rooms were basic but very clean. also en suite. also the lt me use there fridge for storing food and drink. also plenty of bars around and supermarkets
- The location was good, the owners, although they don’t speak English, are extremely friendly and helpful. No view from the window, frosted glass and an alley way beyond, but far outweighed by the good points
Hostal Moncloa Guesthouse
In Moncloa, this guesthouse is a 2 minute walk from Intercambiador de Moncloa Metro Station and Madrid’s university district. It features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each simple, air-conditioned room at Hostal Moncloa has central heating and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the Moncloa. The lively Puerta del Sol district is just 5 Metro stops from Moncloa Station.Comillas Pontifical University, San Pablo CEU and Collège des Hautes Études Européennes Miguel Servet are all within a quarter mile of the Moncloa. Atocha Train Station, the famous Museum Triangle and Retiro Park can be reached in 20 minutes by Metro.There are various public parking lots in the streets around Hostal Moncloa.
- Very close to Moncloa metro station in a nice area. Room was small and simple but absolutely fine. Decent bathroom.
- A quiet neighborhood but close to the bus station and Metro.
- The location is really great. The price is great too. Very nice and clear room, wi-fi, a bed and a table – all I needed for working in my little trip.
- Great location, a few minures from metro and bus station, a fantastic park nearby. Very good for the money.
- Close to all amenities near to metro shops and caffe all around all different restaurants around. ATM machines all around.A few good grocery stores that open till midnight a few bars.
This simple guest house is located in Madrid’s Chamberi district, 1,150 feet from Islas Filipinas Metro Station. It offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, 15 minutes’ walk from Plaza España Square.Hostal Arrate’s heated rooms are individually decorated with pastel colors. All feature a desk, plasma TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and include daily cleaning.There are several bars and restaurants within 2 minutes’ walk. Calle Princesa Street is 2,300 feet away and features numerous shops, art galleries and bars.Hostal Arrate’s 24-hour reception offers tourist information and luggage storage. Madrid Complutense University, its museums and galleries are 20 minutes’ walk away, as is the Royal Palace and Madrid Cathedral.Hostal Arrate is well connected by bus and is 1 minutes’ drive from the A6 Motorway. Moncloa Interchange Metro Station is 4 minutes’ walk away, connecting with Madrid Barajas Airport in 30 minutes.
- The bed was very comfortable and while the room was a little chilly, there were plenty of extra blankets, i speak little spanish but check out and check in were very easy. It’s right around the corner from my university, the arc of Victoria and the metro, very easy to get around.
- The room had A/C and felt safe since there were two exterior doors plus our private room lock
- Excelente ubicación para llegar a la UNED, que era mi destino. Barrio tranquilo. La habitación estaba limpia y tenía de todo.
- Muy buena ubicación, cerca del metro, adaptación de la habitación con tres camas tal y como habíamos solicitado.
- Cerca del metro, edificio antiguo pero dependencias del hostal restauradas, habitación amplia, cama amplia, baño un poco pequeño, la atención de la persona que me atendió buena.
Paseo Extremadura 157 Guesthouse
Located in Madrid, Paseo Extremadura 157 provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Built in 1980, the property is within 1.8 miles of Parque de Atracciones de Madrid and 2.2 miles of Puerta de Toledo. The property is 4 miles from Casa de Campo.Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a bar, LaNave is located in Madrid and is 0.7 miles from Calle de la Princesa. Located around 1.2 miles from Plaza Mayor, the guesthouse is also 1.4 miles away from Puerta del Sol. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms at LaNave include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.LaNave has a sun terrace.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception, where staff speak English and Spanish.Casa de Campo is 3.7 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from LaNave.
Moncloa-Aravaca is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, sightseeing and walking.
- Nice atmosphere, rebuilded and modern interior, beakfast
- Fantastic place, very clean and above expectations
- We loved the location for easy walking access to central Madrid ie: Royal Palace, Cathedral, Playa Mayor, Sabatini Gardens. Nice quiet place to return and relax from the hustle and bustle of central Madrid. Christolph was excellent at the front desk and went above and beyond our expectations when we had any questions or required assistance. Nice, clean establishment during our stay Sept 2018.
- Location was excellent. Staff very helpful with booking tours and transport.
- The location was really good, the breakfast was delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful.
Rincón de Gran Vía
One of our top picks in Madrid.Set on Gran Vía and just 150 feet from Plaza de España Metro Station, El Rincón de Gran Vía offers attractive rooms and apartments with free WiFi. It features a 24-hour reception.All spacious, air-conditioned rooms at El Rincón de Gran Vía have wooden floors. They have satellite TV, a mini-bar, and tea and coffee making facilities.A range of bars, cafés and restaurants surround the guest house. The popular Puerta del Sol is approximately 10 minutes’ walk away.Almudena Cathedral, and Madrid’s Royal Palace and Gardens are within 10 minutes’ walk of the Rincón, while the Prado and Reina Sofía museums are 4 Metro stops away. Barajas Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by Metro.
- Great location, quiet and very clean hotel. Everything is brand new in the room. Tea/coffee in the room.
Clean and quite room
- Place of the hotel very good, view over the city from the balcony on ninth floor.
- The location is good and the receptionist is really excellent
- The location, the cleanliness and the high class apartment
Hostal Overnight Madrid Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Madrid.Hostal Overnight Madrid is located in the Moncloa-Aravaca district, 2,450 feet from Gran Via and Plaza de España. Argüelles Metro Station is located in front of the property.Each room includes a flat-screen Smart TV. You will find a Nespresso coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free water and coffee are provided.You will find El Corte Inglés and a selection of shops on the same street. You can walk to the Royal Palace of Madrid in 15 minutes.Casa de Campo is 0.9 mi from Hostal Overnight Madrid, while Fnac is 1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
Large spacious room with comfy bed and coffee pods !
Close by to a supermarket and station. Also a good location for sight seeing and eating out.
- Great room, prime location just across a viable metro station with proximity to university
Nice and helpful staff, very good location, close to Metro station and walking distance to Espana Plaza, palace and so on. The room is also very clean and modern, will book here again next time.
P.S.: It’s a little bit difficult to find the hostel, since it is located in a residential building, there is no apparent sign. The gate is next to a perfume store and a bookstore, behind a bus stop, so don’t miss it 🙂
Really helpful and nice staff
- Location: Just at the opposite of the metro station. But it is in an old building which is not easy to be found, so pay attention to the house number.
- Large spacious room with comfy bed and coffee pods !
Hostal Abel Victoriano
This guesthouse is in central Madrid, close to the lively Malasaña neighborhood. It offers elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi and is only a 5 minute walk from Plaza España.All rooms at Hostal Abel Victoriano feature an elegant décor with parquet floors and colorful prints and paintings. Some rooms have a balcony overlooking the street and all have a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Abel Victoriano Hostal’s 24-hour front desk is manned by English-speaking staff, and luggage storage is also available. The staff can provide tourist information.Gran Vía Avenue is just 1,650 feet away, while guests can walk to the Almudena Royal Palace and Chueca neighborhood within 15 minutes.Located just 100 feet away, Noviciado Metro Station leads to the rest of the city with ease. There are also regular city buses from just outside the hotel.
- 24 hour reception, pleasant staff, very clean, good shower and hot water, AC available. Excellent location for central Madrid. 2 excellent cafes and a pharmacy on the doorstep. 2 minutes from Noviciado metro.
- Comfortable bed. more space could have been better.
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! Breakfast was not at the hostal but a coffee shop next door; we loved this “local” experience.
Great location, walking distance to some major tourist attractions and old town, tourist bus,metro and shopping possibilities.
- Location was fantastic. Staff were really warm, and keen to help out.
- Great location, close to city center and subway station. Friendly staff, small but well-equipped room.
Hostal Jemasaca-Palma61 Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Madrid.Hostal Jemasaca-Palma61 is in Madrid’s Malasaña District, a 10 minute walk from Plaza de España. This guesthouse features a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms.The Jemasaca-Palma61 has simple, traditional décor and comfortable rooms. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV and a desk.Guests at the Palma61 can relax in the lounge and make use of the guesthouse’s luggage storage. There are several shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property. Breakfast is served in a cafe just 650 feet away.Attractions such as Madrid’s Royal Palace and the Sabatini Gardens are a 15 minute walk from the Jemasaca. The Sol District is half a mile away, while the Prado and Reina Sofia Museums are 6 stops from nearby Noviciado Metro Station.
- Great Location and wonderful wine and tapas bar just up the street
- Its a great position , modern and very friendly staff, breakfast is taken in a cafe nearby , but a very good choice
- The room here is spacious enough for 2 of us. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. Thanks!
- Great location near to Plaza de Espana and Gran via. Many bars and restaurants. Extremly helpful and kind staff. Clean room and nice bathroom.
- even if it was very close to the center …the hotel is the worst one in my life
Hostal El Brezo Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located in Calle Princesa Street, opposite the Argüelles metro station, this guest house offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is 5 minutes’ walk of Plaza de España, the Gran Vía and Madrid’s Complutense University.Each simply decorated room at Hostal El Brezo has air conditioning, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom.Cafes, bars and restaurants can be found along Gran Vía, as well as around Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, which can be reached in 25 minutes by foot.Jiménez Díaz and San Carlos hospitals are within 10 minutes’ walk of the guest house. You can reach El Retiro Park, the Museum Triangle and Atocha Railway Station within 30 minutes by bus or Metro.
- Room was tidy as well as shower and toilet. There was also fridge in the room which is nice especially during summer in Madrid.
- The accommodation is directly opposite the Arguelles metro station, easy trip from the airport on 2 metro trains.
- Stayed in a few hostals and hotels in Madrid centre . This was the worse . Wouldn’t go there again unless it was much much cheaper .
- Comfortable room, great location. Good cost and benefit
- I was in the hotel upstairs with balcony (and not the hostel). Room was tiny but nice and clean. Staff was kind. They provided water and coffee.
Top Guest Houses In Aravaca Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aravaca Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aravaca Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aravaca Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!