10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aramaio Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Aramaio Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aramaio Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aramaio Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aramaio Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aramaio Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aramaio Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Aramaio Basque Country:
Burdi -Kurutze Pensión Guesthouse
Located in Urquiola, Burdi -Kurutze Pensión has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. At Burdi -Kurutze Pensión rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Urquiola, like hiking.Bilbao is 26 miles from Burdi -Kurutze Pensión, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 20 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Absolutely excellent. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Lovely welcome, top cleanliness, beautiful location in the mountains. Staff/owner very accommodating and friendly
La amabilidad del personal y el desayuno. El baño cómodo y muy limpio.
La ubicación en el parque natural.
- Großzügige Räumlichkeit mit einem sehr gut ausgestatteten Bad. Reichhaltiges und leckeres Frühstück. Sehr freundliches Personal.
- El trato del personal muy amable,la comida casera riquísima y los detalles en el desayuno de 5 estrellas
Located in Arrasate – Mondragon, 25 mi from Bilbao, Pension Uxarte features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guest house has a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 mi from Hostal Uxarte, while Zarautz is 22 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 25 mi away.
- Super helpful staff and nice restaurant. Looking forward to A’s comments on the countries’ policy.
- Very friendly and professional and helpful staff! We will be back for sure! And the food and desserts amazing !
Super location with stunning views. Big swimmingpool – Superfriendly staff – Nice trails just outside the door.
The rooms with terraces are something extra.
Red wino in big glasses served cold. Exactly how we drink it at home.
Great view. We are just sorry not having more time to explore the area.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful in every situation. They called the taxi when it was needed and if there was no taxi they were happy To offer a ride To the town. Food was really good and prices were affordable.
Errota Ostatua Guesthouse
Offering a restaurant and a free gym, Errota Ostatua is located in Durango, a 10-minute walk from the historic quarter. Free WiFi access is available.Guests at Errota Ostatua have access to 2 paddle tennis courts and 2 tennis courts for a surcharge. Other services offered include luggage storage, a 24-hour reception and laundry.Rooms at this guest house have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. They also have garden views and include bed linen and towels.Urkiola Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Bilbao is 22 mi away. Free private parking is available.
- A basic type of accommodation that is ideal for a one night stay. We chose Durango because we didnt want to stop in a larger city. Very clean and friendly staff, be sure to take a walk into the old town area it’s well worth a visit.
- The room was basic, no tea or coffee in room, very noisey room
Great place in a very nice city.
Nice service at the front desk.
Secure parking om the back yard.
We had nothing to complain about.
- A light open cafe space,but most helpful was giving us china cutlery and hot water to use in our room when our daughter visited.It was her birthday,which is why we visited Durango.She lives there.
- Very well equipped nice room, quite large. Perhaps even better that some 3-stars hotel, but for a much lower price. The care of the lady from reception was great.
Featuring a garden, Murueta Baserria is located in Abadiano Celayeta, in the province of Biscay, in Basque Country. It offers a tour desk and children’s playground. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms in this traditional stone-built property have heating and come with a TV. The bedrooms feature rustic furniture, wooden or steel beds and a wardrobe. The living room comes with multiple tables and a fireplace. The private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower.At Murueta Baserria you will find a shared kitchen. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and indoor rock climbing. A public swimming pool is also nearby.Shops and restaurants can be found within 984 feet, while the nearest supermarket is only 350 feet from Murueta Baserria. Valle de Atxondo is a 6-minute drive. Urkiola Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Vitoria and Bilbao cities are at a distance of 19 mi. Bilbao Airport is 17 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Spacious room and bathroom. Lovely welcome from the owner (Spanish speaking only). Very dog friendly – there are resident pooches but they are kept out of the way. Huge well equipped kitchen if you want to self cater. Just off the motorway so really convenient for an overnight stop. Having said that, it was very quiet at night. If you like quirky then this place is for you!
- The owner was a really friendly lady, even though we didn’t speak much Spanish and she no English. Breakfast was good and plenty of it, the building was a lovely old character place, really clean and tidy and a good bathroom. The town of Durango was really pleasant with an historic old quarter, well worth a visit.
LA casona May Bonita antigua que no vieja y amueblada con mucho gusto
La señora muy amable y simpatica todo muy limpio y el desayuno , lo que pedimos
- La atención de la dueña del alojamiento una gran mujer en todos los aspectos, lo recomiendo me encanta.
Habia reservado con mucha antelación este alojamiento ya que queríamos asistir a las finales de Rugby en Bilbao y aunque el caserio es sencillo cumple con lo que buscabamos.
Si andas buscando algo lujoso este alojamiento no es el indicado pero si lo que andas buscando es algo que este bien de precio, limpio y cómodo es perfecto.
* los desayunos van a parte del precio.
Juego Bolos Ostatua Guesthouse
Juego Bolos Ostatua is located in Durango. This 1-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. Each room is equipped with a terrace.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a balcony. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Bilbao is 20 miles from Juego Bolos Ostatua. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Very friendly owner who was flexible with our check-in time. Facilities are all new and im good condition. beds comfortable and location superb. Very good value for money
- Excellent location, close to railway station, to interesting town centre and to some great little bar-restaurants. Very comfortable bed, impeccably clean.
Very friendly helpful staff
Clean and comfortable
Very central to the town
- De kleinschaligheid van het hotel, met een persoonlijk tintje, midden in het centrum van Durango met een erg lieve en betrokken hostes
Trato muy amable y servicial. Situado en el centro de Durango.
Limpieza y detalles como en un hotel de cuatro estrellas. Felicidades y gracias!!!
Featuring a terrace with barbecue facilities and garden, Eguzkita guest house features duplex suites. All come with a massage service and wellness center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each duplex suite is divided into a double part and a twin part. It includes a seating area with a sofa, TV and desk. There is either a private or shared bathroom with a shower.The guest house has its restaurant serving dishes characteristic for the region. There is also free parking on site.Urkiola Natural Park is 35 minutes’ drive from the property and Bilbao is 33 mi away.
- We had some difficulty to find the place since the navigator does not locate the exact address or name of it. So we asked local people who helped us. The apartment was comfortable, wifi worked well and the breakfast was good
- Very nice hotel. Good location. Very helpful staff. Good breakfast. Thank you
- Very large room for two adults and two children, the room was very clean and the owner very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent quality, rooms and en suite, very good dinner
- El entorno es precioso, la dueña muy amable, las habitaciones muy espaciosas , las camas son bastante cómodas y se le ve limpio
Pensión Mélida Guesthouse
Pensión Mélida is located in Ermua, 20 minutes’ drive from the coasts of Bizkaia and Gipuzkoa. It offers 13 modern-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found nearby the Pensión. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can also provide tourist information about the area.Conveniently located, Pensión Mélida is 1.9 mi from Eibar and offers easy access to the A8 Motorway. It is 8.7 mi from Durango and you can also drive to main cities such as Bilbao, Vitoria and San Sebastián in approximately 35 minutes.
- The best pension i have ever stayed. The pension was extremely clean and confortable. Very well located from Ermua center and to bigger cities by a closeby train. Juantxo was very kind and helpful with our questions. The value for the money you pay is really good.
- The location is great! Right in the center of Ermua. The room is big enough and very clean. The owner of the hotel is very friendly! We would recommend the place for sure!
- The room was lovely clean and really warm. Breakfast in bed was a real treat.
- Nice, modern and clean rooms, everything functional and practical
- The bed was super comfy the shower was excellent and very quiet so I was able to sleep through my husband taking his shower
Set next to the Arantzazu Sanctuary, Goiko-Benta Ostatua is a traditional Basque country house. Offering free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, this guest house has impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
We absolutely loved this place! There was nothing we could fault. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The owners were fantastic, they were able to answer all the questions that we had about the area and they suggested good places to visit.
We highly recommend the hotel restaurant. We ate there twice and the food and wine was excellent!
Would definitely stay again!
Charming, traditional and peaceful boutique hotel in the middle of the mountains, between Bilbao and San Sabastian.
I have discovered a fantastic little village thanks to booking this hotel ! Arantzazu has a fantastic view over the mountains, plenty of trails to walk in the forets and mountains, and a bizarre but superb modern church really worth the visit !
The house is full of characters, with beams, stones and plenty of old furniture and nicely decorated. The rooms are located in the modern part of the building and fully functionning and clean. Great view from the windows as the hotel is on top of the village.
Dinner and breakfast are fantastic with local products and great cooking, a must have at a good price! Friendly staff.
- This ten room family run hotel / restaurant was fabulous. The half board rate was very reasonable and we were looked after with great care and attention. Wonderful, professionally prepared dinner with a good choice of dishes. Beautifully laid out breakfast. Fascinating 500 year old building. Our room was of course in the new section. It was small but adequate. Gorgeous views over the roof of the Arantzazu (Brutalist style) church and surrounding, very alpine, countryside.
- This property is set in a sanctuary and as such is very peaceful and the natural surroundings are magnificent, quiet and serene. The room was spotlessly clean and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were delicious.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- We absolutely loved this place! There was nothing we could fault. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The owners were fantastic, they were able to answer all the questions that we had about the area and they suggested good places to visit.
Eibarrooms – Auto Check-in
Located in Éibar, Eibarrooms – Auto Check-in provides free WiFi. Guests can enjoy river views.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. All guest rooms at Eibarrooms – Auto Check-in feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.San Sebastian is 34 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 32 miles from Eibarrooms – Auto Check-in.
- Nice and clean accommodation, very near to Ardantza train stop. We received the access codes by email as agreed after the payment so check in and check out process is really very easy.
- El hotel está bastante bien, limpio y práctico para una noche
- la cama muy cómoda y grande todo muy limpio y muy amables
- Instalaciones modernas, habitación amplia y cama grande y cómoda
- Las habitaciones están muy cuidadas y modernas. La limpieza es excelente. La cama me sorprendió por su gran tamaño y comodidad.
Agroturismo La Casa Vieja
Surrounded by nature, Agroturismo La Casa Vieja is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz. This guest house offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.Featuring exposed wooden beams, each room at Agroturismo La Casa Vieja comes with free WiFi, a TV with cable channels and a desk. The private bathroom includes a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.The guest house is 8.2 mi from Bus Station, 6.6 mi from Fernando Buesa Arena and 8.3 mi from ARTIUM-Basque Contemporary Art Center-Museum. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi away.
- I had a very clean and tidy room. The decoration was very tasteful.
- Little Gem that is out in the countryside. Quiet and tranquil
- Set in beautiful countryside. Tasty breakfast and a very helpful landlady
- Evereything was just perfect. Spotlesly clean and beautiful house
- Spotless room, friendly owner, cosy room, birding parc nearby
Top Guest Houses In Aramaio Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aramaio Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aramaio Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aramaio Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!