10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aprícano Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Aprícano Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aprícano Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aprícano Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aprícano Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aprícano Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aprícano Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Aprícano Basque Country:
La Casa de Los Arquillos Guesthouse
The Casa de Los Arquillos can be found next to Plaza de la Virgen Blanca in the historical center of Vitoria-Gasteiz. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with international channels.Housed in an 18th-century building, each of the Casa’s rooms has been decorated with works of art by local artists. All rooms have heating and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served during the week in the guest house’s common room upstairs at an extra cost. During weekends a “help yourself” area of snacks and drinks is offered, where you can find coffee, tea and home-made sponge cake.Guests can relax in the Arquillos’ lounge area, where there are books, newspapers and a computer with internet access.The area around the hotel has a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafés. Vitoria Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away, and the guest house has parking spaces at a parking lot nearby, available on request.
- Location was fabulous. Room spacious, clean & tidy. Shared breakfast lounge was a bonus
- Perfect location to spend a weekend in Vitoria. Staff was friendly and really helpful.
- This simple hotel/B+B is located in a renovated 15th century building, a wonderful re-use of historic architecture. Guests should know that you have 15 minutes to unload baggage, and that accessing the hotel from the town requires climbing considerable stairs, both exterior and interior.
- Very centric location, a nice appartment with everything you need.
- The accomodation is a lovely place in a a fabulous locoation. Very close to restaurants, squares etc. Finding the place via Satnav was a bit of a nightmare and parking was trick too. All
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in the center, 5 minutes’ walk from Amurrio Train Station. It offers comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi, 19 mi from Bilbao.Rooms at Hostal Ayala feature traditional decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom. There is a shared balcony.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, which is set just next to the town’s main park.The Ayala is 1,300 feet from the town’s Licor Museum and there is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall. Vitoria is 25 mi away.
Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
- Que tenga dos salitas habilitadas para desayunar gratis
- La habitacion era pequeña pero estaba muy limpia. La cama muy comoda. Ademas hay una salita donde tomar café
- Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
Villa Nieves Cano
Located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Villa Nieves Cano features a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.Fernando Buesa Arena is 4 miles from Villa Nieves Cano. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Sonia was a charming and helpful host. The accommodation is beautifuland set in a very part of the city.
- The hotel is ideally located for visiting Vitoria, in a leafy, quiet lane. It has secure, underground parking. My bright, tastefully decorated room was huge with a luxury bathroom. Sonja was an exemplary hostess from her warm greeting and explanation of the facilities, to her sharing her home and family life – nothing is too much trouble. All in all an excellent package for the money.
- La casa super enorme y bien limpia y cuidada todo muy cómodo, desayuno genial y Sonia majisima. El mejor alojamiento al que si vuelvo por Vitoria, repetiría sin dudar!!
- Una pasada,Sonia un encanto …la casa es preciosa,ella es super amable te hace sentir como en tu casa ….la proxima vez que tengamos que ir a vitoria nos quedaremos alli sin dudarlo…recomendable 100%, llegas andando a cualquier sitio, el barrio super tranquilo y bonito….nos hemos quedado encantandos 😍😍
- No es como un hotel normal , es una villa en un sitio tranquilo y me ha encantado ir
Pension Casa 400
One of our best sellers in Vitoria-Gasteiz! Pension Casa 400 features free Wi-Fi and is located in the commercial center of Vitoria in Álava. It is set beside the medieval quarter and cathedral, just a 5-minute walk from Vitoria Train Station.This guest house offers double or twin rooms with private bathroom. Rooms include heating, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Towels and linen are provided.Pensión Casa 400 is located just 350 feet from the most important monuments and buildings. The countryside surrounding is well worth visiting and includes Gorbeia and Aizkorri-Aratz nature reserves within 16 mi.
- Absolutely Nothing! (it was an uncomfortable, expensive stay)
The value for money + the location. All other hotels in the area doubled the price. This hotel gives you what you expect. It was even more comfortable than expected in my opinion.
I am happy not to have been influenced by discouraging opinions. I think when you go for the cheapest option you should not expect a golden palace. This hotel is not a palace full of comforts and amenities but it is clean, comfortable, and even spacious so great value for money.
- The Pension Casa 400 has a good location and the room has a good size.
- Ubicación perfecta. Cerca de la estación de Renfe, del centro y la universidad
- El tamaño y la luz de la habitación, la ubicacion y el hecho de que tuviera una mini cocina
HABITAKA, Hogares de paso
Located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, within 650 feet of Fernando Buesa Arena and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz. HABITAKA, Hogares de paso provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, every room has a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The units will provide guests with a microwave.The property is set a 5-minute walk from Artium Museum. Attractions in the area include Catedral de Santa Maria, 1,650 feet away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,300 feet from the property.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from HABITAKA Hogares de paso. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- that we were able to have breakfast at our leisure and make a cup of good old English tea.
- great location; good space, facilities etc. Easy to reach, good contact with staff.
- Very friendly and informative hosts who had good recommendations about places to visit. Beautifully designed room. Very central location, next to the old city.
- Lovely bright, luxurious, modern decor, really clean and right in the centre which couldn’t have been better for our stay to see the Virgen Blanca fiesta. Hosts were very flexible and met us to give us the keys to our room early so we could continue to enjoy the fiesta. Kitchen is a great bonus and loaded with inexpensive items (beer, wine, juice, snacks) that you can use and put the money in an honesty box. No on-site parking but that’s to be expected in centre of the city.
- Location was amazing for the fiesta. Room was very comfortable with good facilities (kettle etc) to be self-sufficient. Check-in very easy and our hosts were very helpful with good local suggestions
Pensión Araba Guesthouse
Set over 2 different buildings 1,000 feet apart, Pensión Araba is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 1,300 feet from Pensión Araba, while Artium Museum is 2,300 feet from the property, and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Pensión Araba.
- The bed was comfortable, and the room was beautiful with high ceilings and nice large window. It was in a good location close to the train station.
- Location was excellent and the room was reasonable and the host was very helpful
- The proprietor was very friendly and extremely helpful. would stay there again
- Comfy bed, handy for city centre, parking in basement, lovely owner, we had a large terrace to ourselves.
- Parking is a problem as you have to find a place on the busy 1 way street to “park” and then get keys and instructions for finding the garage. The room location is good a DNC’s I would rate higher if not for the parking issue.
Pensión Amaia Guesthouse
Located 3 miles from Fernando Buesa Arena, Pensión Amaia provides accommodations with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Less than 0.6 miles from Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz, the property is also a 19-minute walk away from Artium Museum. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 1.1 miles from Pensión Amaia, while Mendizorroza Stadium is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- Owner is friendly, room is lovely and equip with comfortable facilities, very recommended
Very Friendly and helpful staff.
- A very good location, clean, peaceful, comfortable beds, functional bathroom, helpful owner. One of best places I’ve stayed in.
– Location was absolutely perfect: very close to the city center
– Checked in by a very friendly older lady. She did not speak any English but we got along perfectly well with my broken Spanish
– Room was a bit small but well-appointed
– Shared bathroom was large and clean
– The pension offers extremely good value accommodation
- Hostal muy limpio y con todo lo necesario. No funcionaba bien el wifi, de resto, perfecto.
Habitaciones Javier Guesthouse
Located 3 miles from Fernando Buesa Arena, Habitaciones Javier provides accommodations with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Popular points of interest nearby include Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz and Artium Museum. The property is 1.1 miles from University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and some units at Habitaciones Javier have a terrace. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Mendizorroza Stadium is 1.6 miles from Habitaciones Javier, while Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 1.6 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 8 miles away.
- Big room, with basic breakfast…close to city center
- Very helpful & friendly & gave us a free upgrade when there was no double bed in our original room. Quite basic but nice and clean & perfect for what we needed.
Location was ideal for Old town exploring. Good choice of bars and restaurants.
excellent also for a 600 meter easy flat walk to rail station.
Perfect location in the city centre near the Corte Ingles. Confortable large room with balcony for smokers, plenty of facilities. The room is part of an apartment with 4-6 rooms like this. Private large bathrooms. You can also prepare yuor breakfast here. Cofee aparate with expresso reserves and more. You must take the apartment keys from a location siuated 100m away.
Nice city with a lot of green areas.
- Room was very big and clean and nice balcony attached to room ..wifi excellent..
Hostal del Arquitecto Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Vitoria-Gasteiz! Hostal del Arquitecto features rooms with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz, attractively located a 3-minute walk from Artium Museum. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,300 feet from Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz and around 1,300 feet from Catedral de Santa Maria. Attractions in the area include Fernando Buesa Arena, 1.9 mi away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,650 feet from the property.At the guest house, rooms come with a balcony with a city view. All rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms include a wardrobe.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from Hostal del Arquitecto. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- We had a really nice stay here. The host is so friendly, and very willing to help you find your way in Vittoria. The hostel is simple, but everything you need is there, and – most importantly – it is very clean.
Everything was great, superb location, simple but very clean room, also the battroom.
Very friendly owner with flexible check in/out times and nice tips for going around the town.
- The best accomodation I ever had, especially because of the owner of the hostel. I have never met such a friendly, communicative, interesting, polite and helping guy. He loves what he does!
- Jose Manuel was just a superb host and kindly printed our bus passes despite a very temperamental printer. It is a beautiful place to stay and immaculately maintained. The festival was on and we enjoyed fab music and great tapas. Definetely recommend a trip and stay at this establishment.
A nice hostel closed to the city center and with an interesting design style!
The staff is kind, trustful and helpful also in the busy days of Virgen Blanca celebratons 🙂
The toilet with the shower is something super also for 4 stars hotels!
Pensión Las Matillas Guesthouse
Located just 20 minutes’ walk from Miranda de Ebro Train Station, Pensión Las Matillas offers private rooms with free WiFi. It has a shared terrace with views over the city.Heated rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You will find a selection of shops and dining options in the center of Miranda de Ebro, within 15 minutes’ walk.Vitoria-Gasteiz is a 30-minute drive from the property and Logroño is 45 minutes away by car. Bilbao and its airport can be reached in around an hour’s drive.
Good value old outside but inside was a surprise clean and quite old decoration was good.
Two restaurants within walking distance parking is in the street car was safe enough.
- At that price it was unbeatable. The night before, in another place, i had payed nearly the double and it was horrible. This is very simple, but, unlike other places, the lady that runs the pension knows what a traveler needs.
- It was neat and tidy, everything was done in an orderly fashion. The landlady was nice.
La habitación estaba bien pero pedimos cama de matrimonio y nos dieron dos camas individuales pero en conjunto era lo que nos esperábamos.
El aseo y ducha perfecto aunque no tenía bidé.
La zona era tranquila y a pocos minutos del centro.
La dueña, muy agradable, nos recomendó sitios donde ir en Miranda.
- La tranquilidad. Sin ruidos, y eso que eran las fiestas de Miranda.
- Good value old outside but inside was a surprise clean and quite old decoration was good.
Top Guest Houses In Aprícano Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aprícano Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aprícano Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aprícano Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!