10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aosta Valle d’Aosta – Top Hotel Reviews
Aosta Valle d’Aosta is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aosta Valle d’Aosta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aosta Valle d’Aosta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Aosta Valle D’aosta:
One of our best sellers in Aosta! Grand Rive is located in Aosta, just 29 miles from Zermatt. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from Grand Rive, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Rooms are spacious, clean and newly furnished – nice decoration – excellent location (2 mins walk to city center) – parking available on site – owners and staff very friendly and helpful.
- I liked the bed and the spacious room and decor! The location was very convenient and central. Breakfast was decent and within standard. Owner and staff were super friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable and clean room, nice continental breakfast.
- The owner was very helpful and the room was spacious and clean.
- beautiful room, extremely spacious and very clean. Owners were very friendly and accommodated requests.
Domus Antica Aosta
One of our top picks in Aosta.Featuring free WiFi, Domus Antica Aosta offers accommodations in Aosta, just 29 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from Domus Antica Aosta, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location in the centre of town. Lovely room – we would definitely book again.
- Good location in the pedestrian street of the old town. Ancient building refurbished with a good mixture of modern comfort and ancient style inline with Aosta valley’s tradition. Breakfast available in the room. The staff was very helpful, providing information about the city, good restaurants in the area and useful tips.
- A really lovely boutique hotel run by a charming couple who could not have been kinder. The building dates back to the 18th century and the rooms have been redone whilst keeping the original wood and features. Each room has a coffee maker and the small fridge is stocked with everything you will need for breakfast.
- Delightful owners, friendly and chatty, and full of information. Lovely rooms with comfortable beds and real down duvets, memory foam pillows. Very warm. Super bathroom, great shower, super waffle towels. Very central, but close to a short term parking square to load and unload baggage – covered secure overnight parking (5€ per night) is also quite close by, but you have to be shown to it by the owner. It is in the centre of town above a restaurant, our room at the front was a bit noisy, but our friends’ overlooked the courtyard and was quiet.
- Everything and the hosts exceptional we were treated like royalty was so so wonderful was a dream come true x
Maison d’Hôtes Le Clos d’Anbot
One of our top picks in Aosta.Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Maison d’Hôtes Le Clos d’Anbot is located in Aosta in the region of Valle d’Aosta, just 29 miles from Zermatt. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles from Maison d’Hôtes Le Clos d’Anbot, and Val dʼIsère is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Great place to stay ! Very friendly people running the B&B. Always happy to help and will advise about everything there is to do in the region. They will even pick up the phone and inquire for you! Location was amazing, best view of the mountains. Also, great parking ( with designated Electricity for charging EV! Room was clean and the design of the B&B is awesome!
Will come back again !
Quiet around town
Clean and newly renovated facilities
- Owner was very helpful and friendly. Accommodation was excellent, very clean and the room had its own outside area accessed through a patio door. Secure garage parking for our motorcycles was a bonus. Overall great place to stay. Thanks.
- We had a very pleasant stay and the host was very welcoming and gave us good tips about restaurants and wine bar in Aosta! Nice breakfast with local products. Very conveniant covered private parking.
- Laura and Laurice made us very welcome. The hotel is so beautiful and the hosts so generous. Every detail had been thought of which showed such a generosity of spirit – there was even complimentary grappa left on the lovely terrace for a nightcap. The breakfast was superb – a huge choice of local products was set out and we were spoilt for choice. Everything was delicious.
- Great place to stay ! Very friendly people running the B&B. Always happy to help and will advise about everything there is to do in the region. They will even pick up the phone and inquire for you! Location was amazing, best view of the mountains. Also, great parking ( with designated Electricity for charging EV! Room was clean and the design of the B&B is awesome!
Vecchio Mulino Guest House
One of our best sellers in Aosta! Located in Aosta, 28 miles from Zermatt, Vecchio Mulino Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles from Vecchio Mulino Guest House, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- A welcoming and elegantly appointed B&B within a stone’s throw of the ancient Roman arch that marks the beginning of Aosta’s historic, pedestrianised city centre. Our hostess was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was unusually good.
Brand new and beautiful rooms, built with high quality materials.
The owner gave us a warm and kind welcome, and the lady who served us breakfast was very nice and helpful. And the cappuccinos and the croissants were great!
Excellent location, just outside the old city center.
- Quaint guesthouse, with a nice continental breakfast and just outside the city centre. Within walking distance on the cable car to get to Pila ski resort. Friendly staff.
Spacious bathroom with his and hers. Tasteful use of aged wood to house the sinks matching the character of the house with exposed original beams.
Touches of modernity to compliment old building. Friendly organised and helpful staff. No wear and tear as it’s brand new.
Location & frendliness of staff
Parking on site
Relais du Berger
Located in the mountains of Aosta, Relais du Berger offers mountain-style accommodation with ski storage. The property also has a garden and BBQ facilities.With mountain and river views, all rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.A sweet and savoury breakfast with local products is served every morning. There is also bar.A bus that stops 100 feet from Relais du Berger takes you to Aosta, while the cable car station to the Pila ski slopes is 2,650 feet away.
- Easy to get to. right off a main road but you would not know it. Breakfast great, underground parking and a ski room to keep things warm. Sent us to a great place to eat as soon as we got there. Slopes about a 7 min drive and a 35 min walk. Buses are not frequent so you need to drive or I think they will drive you there too. Overall very quaint building
Large, clean and cosy room with a nice balcony.
Large selection of tasty food for breakfast. Nice staff.
- Extremely comfortable, clean and spacious. Both the suite and hotel facilities were perfect. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful; couldn’t fault this place. Thanks for a great stay
Breakfasts were excellent with local cheese, milk, eggs and jams from the owner’s farm – delicious.
Room was spacious and clean. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Parking located underground with lots of space. Wi-fi excellent.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Beautiful room, excellent breakfast
Any time again!
Maison Bionaz Ski & Sport
Located in Aosta in the region of Valle d’Aosta, 31 miles from Zermatt, Maison Bionaz Ski & Sport features a hot tub and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 24 miles from Maison Bionaz Ski & Sport, and Val dʼIsère is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
The rooms are new and very comfortable. We got a chance to see the other rooms as well and we love the different designs in each room. We stay in the Suite with the whirlpool and sauna this was an amazing one.
We also had two dogs with us which was no problem. We felt so welcome and the owners Andrea and Didier are very helpful and gave us recommendations about restaurants and day trips to Pila. The breakfast was great and we had fresh bread,croissant, local ham and cheese from Aosta and local marmelade and different kind of juices and coffee variations. Everything was very delicious.
We come back for sure 🙂
- The stuff is super welcoming. There were four of us and stayed in two separate rooms. The two rooms are very clean and with great design. Beds are SUPER comfortable, and after a day of skiing, a good rest is always appreciated. From the very beginning, the stuff was very helpful, and suggested a good restaurant to go for dinner around the area. Regarding breakfast, it has a good selection of typical food from the region as well as nice coffee and croissants. One last thing worth mentioning, I forgot my skiing gloves in one the shops on the ski slopes (at Pila), the guy new some people up there and managed to get it delivered straight to the Maison the next morning. Honestly, great overall experience!!
- Serviceminded and personal great, new and comfortabel rooms, breakfast good start of the day
E’ una struttura molto bella, sulla strada che porta a Pila.
LA struttura e’ a 2 paini, sotto ci sono un bar e una tabaccheria e sopra il b&b. E’ stato tutto ristrutturato in legno vetro e pietra.
Le camere sono poche, la nostra era normale e carina, ma ci sono camere con all’interno sauna e idromassaggio.
LA colazione e’ buona, con briosh pane e marmellata, yogurt, formaggi e salumi.
Il proprietario e’ molto disponibile per ogni informazione, ci ha dato ottimi consigli per sciare
- Tutto!! Accoglienza, camera, colazione, disponibilità dello staff, che ci ha fornito ottime informazioni per quanto riguarda luoghi da visitare e locali in cui mangiare! Posizione a mio dire strategica… ad un quarto d’ora dalle piste di Pila e dal centro di Aosta… insomma fuori dal caos e ad un passo da tutto!!! In più un ambiente friendly a tutto tondo 🌈🐶🐱…. è stata una splendida esperienza!!! 😍
- The rooms are new and very comfortable. We got a chance to see the other rooms as well and we love the different designs in each room. We stay in the Suite with the whirlpool and sauna this was an amazing one.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Relais Bondaz offers accommodations in Aosta.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Zermatt is 28 miles from Relais Bondaz, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes La Moraine Enchantée
Chambres d’hôtes La Moraine Enchantée is located in Aosta, just 31 miles from Zermatt. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Moraine Enchantée, and Val dʼIsère is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Moraine Enchantée.
- The newly-built hotel is located in a very quite area with an amazing view of Aosta valley. We love the style of the hotel very much. The owner of the hotel is very warm-hearted and always ready to help. They prepared us great breakfast and gave many good tips.
- Wonderful place to stay. A very nice restored masonry building. Hosts were super friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice an tidy. Breakfast was great, Very varied with mostly local products. If you are in the area you should consider staying here. Best value for your money for sure!
Abbiamo soggiornato io e la mia ragazza il weekend del 24-25 Marzo. Struttura nuovissima e molto pulita, personale estremamente cordiale, colazione con prodotti tipici nostrani.
Posizione ottima per andare a sciare a Pila.
- Hôtes très sympathiques et disponibles. Conseils avisés. Harmonie du décor, belle vue sur la montagne enneigée. Confort optimal, calme appréciable. Réveil avec les oiseaux de la réserve naturelle.
Struttura nuova, con tutti i confort necessari, proprietario molto gentile e disponibile.
Abbiamo soggiornato una sola notte, sicuramente da tenere in considerazione per il futuro.
La Bicoque is located in Aosta, 24 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc and 23 miles from Val dʼIsère. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Courmayeur is 15 miles from La Bicoque, and Tignes is 25 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 41 miles away.
Every thing was amazing
The staff was extra friendly
The homemade Jam they sell is Amazing
- This was a gorgeous little property located just outside Aosta. We caught a bus from the train station and there is 3 different bus stops within 5min walk from the accommodation. Our room had views of the snowy mountains from our balcony. The room was very clean and well set out with everything we could have wanted. The owners/staff were lovely and very apologetic about not speaking good English. This being the case however we still managed to communicate fairly well. Breakfast was good as an inclusion and the restaurant downstairs serves good food too.
- They have the best homemade cake i’ve tried in Italy
Our room was at the rear , so there was no light pollution from streetlights and no noise. the beds were comfortable and the bathroom facilities well up to the high standard expected in Italy.
The breakfast featured home made tarts , jam and local cheeses and was superb.
- I liked the heated mirror in the bathroom – no fogging. Going to do that at home.
- Every thing was amazing
Les Plaisirs d’Antan
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Les Plaisirs d’Antan is located in Aosta, just 24 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Val dʼIsère is 23 miles from Les Plaisirs d’Antan, and Courmayeur is 15 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 40 miles away.
- It is coisy and the house looks nice. As well the bar area.
- Probably the best place to stay in the area. Amazing spa, good restaurant downstairs, bar open until midnight and staff is very welcoming. All the landmarks in the valley are easy reachable by car.
Bizarre to stay in a basement room with hot tub and stream room but actually it worked out perfectly as we had our dog staying too. It meant we didn’t need to leave him for hrs while we visited the spa.
Lovel outdoor space.
Staff friendly and always available.
- Spa is small but cosy, the atmosphere was excellent, all surrounded with magnificent mountains.
- Staff and facilities were wonderful. Stylish and clean, with great character. Staff could not have been nicer or more and accommodating. Highly recommend and we look forward to returning.
Top Guest Houses In Aosta Valle D’aosta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!