10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anzuola Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Anzuola Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anzuola Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anzuola Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anzuola Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anzuola Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anzuola Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Anzuola Basque Country:
Agroturismo Ibarre is located in the Basque country village of Antzuola, within a 40-minute drive of Bilbao, San Sebastián and Vitoria. This charming country house has a lounge with a fireplace, TV and sofas.The rooms at Agroturismo Ibarre feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace.The property serves a daily breakfast including homemade and local products such as homemade jams, fresh fruit and eggs from the property. This is available for an extra cost.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby.
- Loved this family run guest house in a really nice little village. Hosts we’re wonderful!
- everything was nice,loved the quaint old-fashioned door to enter particularly!! Will definitely use it again if needed when next visiting Antzuola!
- The room, the bed, the facility overall were all lovely. The setting was quiet. The town was beautiful. We enjoyed the balcony. The bathroom was good. Everything was clean.
- Spotless clean, very tasteful and confortable with great care from the hosts.
- Quiet place, away from busy traffic and activities of Spanish Basque country. Excellent welcome and hospitality.
Located 2.2 mi from the town of Azkoitia, Agroturismo Zulueta offers rooms with heating and free WiFi.Exposed stone walls and wooden beams lend a rustic décor to this guest house with a shared kitchen and a lounge. Barbecue facilities are available outside.The rooms have a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Hairdryers are provided.The coastal town of Zumaia is a 20-minute drive from the property, while San Sebastian and Bilbao are 50 minutes away by car.
- Host was very nice and accommodating of our late arrival
Lovely and helpful hostess/owner who shared interesting visitor maps. The property is stunningly beautiful, and located in one of the most beautiful and spectacular valleys I have ever visited! Total peace and serenity. The property is a family home built from local rocks and wood which creates a personal, cozy and rustic atmosphere. The beautiful dog (fastened in the dog house) also adds value to the homely feel.
Huge bathroom and enormous bedroom with comfortable, large bed, huge closet and traditional furniture. Breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys, wauw! Lovely outdoor patio with spacious tables and benches, and fabulous view as well.
- A beautiful rural setting to which we were welcomed by a very friendly host. Our room was warm and spacious next to a large open area that had a seating area around a fire which we lit. Good kitchen facilities to cook for ourselves knowing there was no food available. Breakfast was adequate when supplemented by our own provisions.
- Amazing area, beautiful location. Very clean and nice rooms
- Lovely location in the forest of Zulueta. The host was very friendly and keen to make our stay comfortable. The room was big, clean and comfortable.
Set next to the Arantzazu Sanctuary, Goiko-Benta Ostatua is a traditional Basque country house. Offering free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, this guest house has impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
We absolutely loved this place! There was nothing we could fault. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The owners were fantastic, they were able to answer all the questions that we had about the area and they suggested good places to visit.
We highly recommend the hotel restaurant. We ate there twice and the food and wine was excellent!
Would definitely stay again!
Charming, traditional and peaceful boutique hotel in the middle of the mountains, between Bilbao and San Sabastian.
I have discovered a fantastic little village thanks to booking this hotel ! Arantzazu has a fantastic view over the mountains, plenty of trails to walk in the forets and mountains, and a bizarre but superb modern church really worth the visit !
The house is full of characters, with beams, stones and plenty of old furniture and nicely decorated. The rooms are located in the modern part of the building and fully functionning and clean. Great view from the windows as the hotel is on top of the village.
Dinner and breakfast are fantastic with local products and great cooking, a must have at a good price! Friendly staff.
- This ten room family run hotel / restaurant was fabulous. The half board rate was very reasonable and we were looked after with great care and attention. Wonderful, professionally prepared dinner with a good choice of dishes. Beautifully laid out breakfast. Fascinating 500 year old building. Our room was of course in the new section. It was small but adequate. Gorgeous views over the roof of the Arantzazu (Brutalist style) church and surrounding, very alpine, countryside.
- This property is set in a sanctuary and as such is very peaceful and the natural surroundings are magnificent, quiet and serene. The room was spotlessly clean and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were delicious.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- We absolutely loved this place! There was nothing we could fault. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The owners were fantastic, they were able to answer all the questions that we had about the area and they suggested good places to visit.
Pensión Mélida Guesthouse
Pensión Mélida is located in Ermua, 20 minutes’ drive from the coasts of Bizkaia and Gipuzkoa. It offers 13 modern-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found nearby the Pensión. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can also provide tourist information about the area.Conveniently located, Pensión Mélida is 1.9 mi from Eibar and offers easy access to the A8 Motorway. It is 8.7 mi from Durango and you can also drive to main cities such as Bilbao, Vitoria and San Sebastián in approximately 35 minutes.
- The best pension i have ever stayed. The pension was extremely clean and confortable. Very well located from Ermua center and to bigger cities by a closeby train. Juantxo was very kind and helpful with our questions. The value for the money you pay is really good.
- The location is great! Right in the center of Ermua. The room is big enough and very clean. The owner of the hotel is very friendly! We would recommend the place for sure!
- The room was lovely clean and really warm. Breakfast in bed was a real treat.
- Nice, modern and clean rooms, everything functional and practical
- The bed was super comfy the shower was excellent and very quiet so I was able to sleep through my husband taking his shower
Zezilionea is located in Olaberría, just off the A-1 Motorway connecting Madrid with Irún. Surrounded by mountains, it has a traditional Basque restaurant with a terrace.The rooms at Zezilionea feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has views of the town square or of the mountains.The hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the Aralar Park is just 7 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to San Sebastián in around 30 minutes.
- Top class restaurant . Both Dinner and Breakfast were excellent. Very close to many walking routes . Only 1 hour drive from Bilbao.
- Large very comfortable twin beds. large room with huge tv. Nice buzzy bar with covered outdoor seating. Free safe parking outside. Excellent meal, although not cheap. Dog allowed all areas.
- Everything – especially the location, staff and quality of the food and wine.
- the waitress /receptionist at breakfast made us omelettes: when travelling with a diabetic all the bread and croissants can be a problem. Dinner was excellent with good jamon , oxtail and steak. The location is good once you have found it.
- Friendly staff, large room and a good selection of bottled beers
Featuring a terrace with barbecue facilities and garden, Eguzkita guest house features duplex suites. All come with a massage service and wellness center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each duplex suite is divided into a double part and a twin part. It includes a seating area with a sofa, TV and desk. There is either a private or shared bathroom with a shower.The guest house has its restaurant serving dishes characteristic for the region. There is also free parking on site.Urkiola Natural Park is 35 minutes’ drive from the property and Bilbao is 33 mi away.
- We had some difficulty to find the place since the navigator does not locate the exact address or name of it. So we asked local people who helped us. The apartment was comfortable, wifi worked well and the breakfast was good
- Very nice hotel. Good location. Very helpful staff. Good breakfast. Thank you
- Very large room for two adults and two children, the room was very clean and the owner very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent quality, rooms and en suite, very good dinner
- El entorno es precioso, la dueña muy amable, las habitaciones muy espaciosas , las camas son bastante cómodas y se le ve limpio
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Izarre is a stone house located in the Basque village of Errezil. Set in gardens, it offers rustic-style rooms with free WiFi.Each heated room features exposed stone walls and wooden beams, with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Basque cuisine, prepared with produce from the vegetable garden, is served in the on-site restaurant. There is also a cider bar where guests can sample Basque ciders.San Sebastián is located a 40-minute drive from Izarre, via the A1 Motorway, while Bilbao can be reached in an hour. Free private parking is offered on site.
Wonderful location at the foot of Mount Ernio. The staff is excellent. Good food at reasonable prices (don’t miss the soup!) and pets are allowed. Our dog enjoyed the stay as much as we did. We will come back.
Don’t expect sophistication, expect authentic Basque traditional hospitality.
No English spoken.
- The hotel is very well placed when you are looking for peace and nature! The area is beautiful, the room are nice/clean and the people working there are nice too.
- Amazing mountain getaway. Very isolated and beautiful. Has a pool but this is a bit run down.
- nothing why say that english spoken here when no body does very awkward
- We liked the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff most of all, they tried their best to make you stay as comfortable as possible, they prepared the food we asked for and the food was excellent as well, overall a good stay, the building is impressive, it is more than 300 years old
- Wonderful location at the foot of Mount Ernio. The staff is excellent. Good food at reasonable prices (don’t miss the soup!) and pets are allowed. Our dog enjoyed the stay as much as we did. We will come back.
Pension Txarriduna provides rooms in Elgóibar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Pension Txarriduna also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms feature a closet.San Sebastian is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Bilbao is 33 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I loved that the room was always clean,no problem with dogs,near some shops. You can eat at the hotel restaurant and it’s cheap and with good fish dishes.
- Very helpful and pleasant staff. Very good restaurant on site.
- Las vistas espectaculares con vistas a la montaña.
- Habitación pillada muy a última hora para fraccionar un viaje largo. Aunque llegamos tarde todo fueron facilidades para hacer el registro. Parking cercano al aire libre con plazas reservadas para los clientes. Habitación y baño pequeños pero suficientes. Descanso óptimo, con comodidad y sin ruidos molestos ni de dentro ni del exterior. Por el precio que pagamos no se puede pedir más.
- Fui solo a hacer una noche de paso. Está muy cerca de una de las entradas al pueblo, en un lugar tranquilo, y con facilidad para el aparcamiento gratuito ya que te lo ofrece la misma pensión/hotel. Restaurantes y bares justo al lado, además del propio del hotel.
Pension Txomin Ostatua
Pension Txomin Ostatua is offering accommodations in Etxebarria. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms come with a seating area. Guest rooms include a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension Txomin Ostatua.San Sebastian is 37 miles from the accommodation, while Bilbao is 33 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- We were three people and ended up with a very spacious and attractive apartment with kitchen and washing machine. Somehow I hadn’t realized that’s what we were getting, so we were pleasantly surprised. The place was very comfortable and we enjoyed making our own breakfast and doing our laundry.
- Good value for money and comfortable rooms. Good recommendation for local restaurant.
- Beautiful apartment for one night while walking the camino. The guy who checked us in was very nice and made sure our stuff was picked up the next morning. We only xpected a doubble room but gought a whole apartment instead.
- the owner drove us to Markina and suggested where to have a breakfast. This was a great breakfast although not cheap
- To our surprise, it has full kitchens which is perfect for us who just love hot water in the morning. The host is so nice providing a free pick up from town center of Markina.
Set 10 minutes’ drive from Zumaia Beach, Tolare-Berri is located in Zestoa. Offering a lovely garden with a furnished terrace and BBQ facilities, the farm stay has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each room with heating and colorful details features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. Guests can make use of the kitchen and barbecue facilities for a surcharge of EUR 5.Tolare-Berri is 10 minutes’ drive from Zumaia, offering a wide variety of lively bars and Basque restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. San Sebastian is a 20-minute drive and Bilbao is 40 mi from the property.
- La posizione, la comodità e la proprietaria molto disponibile e simpatica!
- La amabilidad de la propietaria, la limpieza y el entorno.Volveria sin duda algúna.
- Servicio excelente, todo muy bien, limpio y acogedor, el desayuno increíble. Conchi se portó muy bien con nosotros.
Une maison au calme au milieu de champ montagnes etc… à la campagne
L’hôte est géniale, elle nous a tout expliqué sur sa maison, la région etc…
je le conseille à n’importe qui et nous comptons y revenir en famille
Zumaia le village’ a 5km est top
- Un buen lugar para tener en cuenta. Y Conchi, encantadora. Nos atendió muy bien. Recomendable
Top Guest Houses In Anzuola Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anzuola Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anzuola Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anzuola Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!