10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Antria Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antria Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Antria Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antria Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antria Tuscany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Antria Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Antria Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Antria Tuscany:
Da Piero e Paola
Da Piero e Paola is located in Arezzo, 21 miles from Rapolano Terme and 29 miles from Montepulciano. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cortona is 17 miles from Da Piero e Paola, and Bagno di Romagna is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 40 miles from Da Piero e Paola.
Location close to Arezzo
Host very nice
Quiet and clean
There is no such place where you can feel like at home.
Stefano and Paola (the owners) are such a great persons and all the time they’re at your side to support you whathever you need.
Very clean and cosy home with it’s typical charm of Tuscany.
- Excellent hospitality from Mr. Stefano and Mrs. Paola. Delicious breakfast and coffee. Nice and calm location outside the city.
Pretty garden with little pool with deck chairs.
Great hosts making you feel at home.
- Estrema gentilezza dei gestori, informazioni puntuali e attente, grande tranquillità, pulizia e confort. Quando tornerò ad Arezzo usufruirò ancora della struttura.
- Location close to Arezzo
La Locanda di San Pier Piccolo
One of our best sellers in Arezzo! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Locanda di San Pier Piccolo offers accommodations in Arezzo, just 29 miles from Siena.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from La Locanda di San Pier Piccolo, and Rapolano Terme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from La Locanda di San Pier Piccolo.
- the owner/staff were extremely nice and accommodating
- Great location, an easy walk from the train station, and near all the major sights of Arezzo, which was a much more interesting place than I had expected.
A former monastery was converted into the hotel with icons and holy statues conserved, which holds an unique atmosphere. Yet you have an air condition & shower…etc.
The check in-time is till 23:00 and you can leave your luggage with them for sightseeing .
- It this is a very atmospheric hotel, I stay there a second time… it is a real monastery with narrow under dark corridors, and small wings. The atmosphere of the hotel is fanatic.
- The workers are helpful, the place is clean, save, peaceful
Palazzo Bostoli Guest House
One of our best sellers in Arezzo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palazzo Bostoli Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arezzo.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Siena is 29 miles from Palazzo Bostoli, and Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from Palazzo Bostoli Guest House.
- Really nice staff and room and bathroom super clean
- The view was wonderful, and from a large terrace (that belongs to the Bostoli B&B) the panorama of Arezzo was really breathtaking! Sara helped me with everything I needed and I felt like a family friend there. The location is great! The station is 5 min walk and Piazza Granda is 1-2 min walk. As for the rooms they are furnished with taste and the whole atmosphere is very cosy. I hope to come there again.
Great location in the middle of down town and only a ten minute walk from the train station and central to all other sites.
Check in/out was simple and the host was extremely friendly and helpful.
We had a very large room with a private bathroom that was separate (nest door) to our room. The room was extremely spacious with wardrobe, tv and an extra single bed. The bathroom was also large and the shower had great water pressure. The bedroom was made up daily and our towels were changed after two days (we stayed for three nights).
For breakfast, we were given vouchers for the local bakery that included your choice of pastry and a coffee. Simple however enough for us.
The wifi worked without any issues.
Overall we thought this was great value for money for a very comfortable stay, with friendly and helpful management.
- I recommend for all the reasons above & Sara the host was very helpful & extremely friendly
Great welcome and information.
MyRoom A Un Passo Dal Centro
Located in Arezzo, 29 miles from Siena, MyRoom A Un Passo Dal Centro features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chianciano Terme is 30 miles from MyRoom A Un Passo Dal Centro, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 40 miles away.
- A nice clean and bright apartment with a very friendly host that allowed us to take the bikes up in the room.Thank you.
- Stefania is a lovely, friendly host with really personal service and helpful local advice. Property is located within walking distance of old city museums, cathedrals and many fabulous restaurants. I will definitely stay here again should I return to Arezzo!
- The host Stephina was a doll. So hospitable and helpful
- PERSONALE DISPONIBILE E SUPER CORDIALE, STANZA AMPIA E PULITA
- A due passi dal centro. La padrona del b&b gentilissima e disponibilissima.Rapporto qualità/prezzo buono.
Maison Nardone is housed in a 13th-century building that belonged to a noble family. It features spacious and elegant en suite rooms, plus a shared kitchen and living room.All air-conditioned rooms are individually and elegantly decorated with attention to details, boasting very high ceilings, and some also have a hydromassage bathtub or shower. The rooms are fitted with terracotta floors and refined curtains and carpets, as well as antique furnishings and unique paintings.At the Nardone Maison you can relax and unwind in the shared living room, which is spacious and provided with sofas, a TV, and tables and chairs.Breakfast is served daily at a café nearby, and it includes croissants and espresso coffee.Arezzo Railway Station is 2,650 feet from the property. Florence is a 1-hour drive away.
The size of the room and use of a good kitchen. A most helpful and friendly host.
An excellent situation with good breakfast, near centre of Arezzo but not too busy with tourists. We stayed for 3 days and were made to feel most welcome by everyone.
- Ampia, discreta, silenziosa e in buona posizione per visitare la città.
- b&b comodo vicino al centro pulito e profumato: camera spaziosa, bagno enorme; c’è una sala comune con un televisore grande e una bella cucina attrezzata. Non adatto a disabili perchè ci sono le scale e non c’è ascensore
É una bellissima struttura. Camera grande ed accogliente. La pulizia…impeccabile ed è gestita da una persona meravigliosa, Martina, educata, ospitale e disponibile in ogni istante.
Consiglio Maison Nardone a chiunque debba alloggiare ad Arezzo.
Esperienza super positiva!!!!
- la posizione è ottima (centralissima). La camera ed il bagno sono molto grandi.
- The size of the room and use of a good kitchen. A most helpful and friendly host.
Poggio del Sole
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Poggio del Sole offers accommodations in Arezzo.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 29 miles from Poggio del Sole, and Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The photo put on the page is of a tourist attraction in town. A person not knowing would be misled to think that is photo of the property.
- Quiet comfortable room. Balcony as added extra! Lovely to have spring breeze with doors open onto balcony.
- Giulio was very helpful. Great location, coffee facilities. Bathroom was very clean and shower was lovely. Lift. Very spacious room and very comfortable bed.
- Очень удобное расположен- близко от ж/д вокзала и центра. Внимательный персонал. Просторный и красиво оформленный номер. удобная мебель. Есть отдельная кухня с холодильником, газовой плитой, набором необходимой посуды, кофеварка-кофе, сахар бесплатно. Встречают при заселении четко в оговоренное заранее время. Персонал на reception дает очень подробные рекомендации об интересных достопримечательностях, которые стоит посетить, а также об интересных городках в окрестностях Ареццо. Пребывание в этом отеле позволило прекрасно отдохнуть. Очень благодарна Джулио его коллеге за прекрасный прием и отдых
- Sia il personale che il proprietario si sono dimostrati molto gentili. La stanza è ampia e molto semplice, abbastanza pulita ma un po’ troppo fredda. Posizione comoda per raggiungere il centro, la stazione ed altri luoghi di interesse.
One of our best sellers in Arezzo! Located in Arezzo, 30 miles from Siena, Palazzo Luzzi-Serragli features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from Palazzo Luzzi-Serragli, and Rapolano Terme is 19 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 40 miles away.
- Staying in a Palazzo in the centre of the city, on walking distance from the main monuments and places. Being hosted by nice and cultivated people with a keen and professional interest in art and architecture.
- Carlo was an amazingly kind host. The location was excellent and his garage a real bonus.
Carlo, the owner, and his wife are very kind and helpful.
They create the family ambience.
The location of the palazzo is very convenient, close to the monuments and restaurants.
There is a private garage in site where we could park our motorbike.
- Very nice home… excellent parking, super bed. Owner very nice and respetful. Parking is big and safe.
Carlo and Allesandra let out 2 rooms in their very old Palazzo. The building is beautiful and the hosts are extremely welcoming and obliging. The room we were allocated was large; immaculately clean and comfortable.
Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts with Carlo booking us a table at a local restaurant for our first evening and giving us advice on what to see and where to go. His English is very good. He was also kind enough to collect us from the railway station on our arrival and to deliver us to the car rental office on our departure.
Oro Rosso Rooms Locazione Turistica
One of our best sellers in Arezzo! Located in Arezzo, 29 miles from Siena, Oro Rosso Rooms Locazione Turistica features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chianciano Terme is 30 miles from Oro Rosso Rooms Affittacamere, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles away. Peretola Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Amazing place. Great location, 10 minutes walk from the city center. Very clean apartment. Very nice owner.
- Gostamos de tudo, é simplesmente incrível. Limpo, amplo, confortável, de muito bom gosto, bem localizado e com um anfitrião atento e preocupado em atender bem. Se você quer ir à Lucca, não pense duas vezes, este é o lugar.
- Il confort, l’arredamento, lo staff, il servizio
- Letto comodo, stanza confortevole, pulita e nuova. L’ambiente è sempre molto caldo ed è vicino alla stazione. Asciugamani e lenzuola molto pulite.
- Struttura pulita e accogliente. Posizione vicina al centro. Facile trovare parcheggio
Affittacamere Il Corso
Affittacamere Il Corso is a family-run accommodation located in a pedestrian area of Arezzo’s historic centre. It offers rooms with Wi-Fi.Rooms at Il Corso come with heating, and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms include a balcony with views of the city centre.The breakfast is served at a nearby bar where guests can enjoy a coffee or a cappuccino, a croissant or a sandwich, and a glass of mineral water.This guest accommodation is only 1,650 feet away from the city’s central train station. Il Corso is in the middle of a vibrant area full of shops and restaurants.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, La Corte is located in Arezzo, just 29 miles from Siena. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is valet parking at the property.Chianciano Terme is 30 miles from La Corte, and Rapolano Terme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The location in the old town, the parking in a garage, the fantastic old house, the very friendly lady in the office, the nice breakfast in a bar nearby.
The property located in the old town, the main square is 5-8 min walking.
Garage is right in the place. (you can drive by car to the property there is no ZTL zone)
The owners are very frendly they shared us all the information about the city.
The roof terace is excellent you can see the town so we drink coffee in the moorning and vine in the evening 🙂
The bed was very comfortable. The breakfest is in a bar next corner.
- The location was in the old town but quiet and away from the noisy streets. Breakfast was in a little cafe across the road and tasty. Small roof terrace overlooking the city
- Not much. The receptionist tried hard to be friendly and helpful.
- Very nice place, wonderful private parking and friendly check in
Top Guest Houses In Antria Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Antria Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Antria Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Antria Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!