10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anthisnes Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Anthisnes Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anthisnes Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anthisnes Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anthisnes Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Anthisnes Liege Province:
Le Presbytère offers accommodations in Hermalle-sous-Huy.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Maastricht is 25 miles from Le Presbytère, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 7 miles from Le Presbytère.
- We booked 2 rooms ( for 5 people) with one being an apartment and the other appears to be a small studio. The property is tastefully decorated. The apartment is huge with a lounge, dining area and a kitchenette. Similarly, the double accommodation also equipped with kitchenette. Using GPS, the location is easy to find. Phillipe, the host is really hospitable and offered lots of advice about travelling in the area.
- Everything its clean, comfortable and convenient. The owners are wonderful and with a kitchen it’s great for self catering. It is in a quiet little village but is very convenient as a base for exploring the area.
- Everything, friendly host made us feel at home, great large room with super facilities, a very happy time.
the garden is wonderful and the house is refurbished with style
the concierge and his wife are very nice people
Staff,owners very friendly and accomadating
15 minute drive to stores etc
next to a beautiful church in country peaceful setting….very quiet
Le Beau B’harre
Located in Manhay in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 21 miles from Liège, Le Beau B’harre features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Durbuy is 9 miles from Le Beau B’harre, and Monschau is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from Le Beau B’harre.
- Ruimte gevoel in huis, leuke grote tuin, goede ligging
Een mooie grote tuin, veel parkeergelegenheid.
1 zeer gunstige kamer.
Veel tv’s voorzien.
Nous étions un groupe d’amis, avec bébé, à occuper ce superbe gîte. Robert a été très disponible et arrangeant pour notre arrivée.
La cadre, l’équipement, les activités, la literie… Tout nous a plu!
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la situation géographique, le nombre suffisant de chambres et de salles de bain, le kicker, le jeu de flèches fort appréciés par les jeunes, la décoration (esprit cocoon), le grand frigo, la grande table pour les repas, les lits faits à l’arrivée et draps de bain fournis.
- Alles! sehr schönes Ferienhaus mit sehr gut ausgestatteter Küche, guten Betten. Alles sauber und ansprechend!
Les chambres du Houmier
Les chambres du Houmier offers accommodations in Rouvreux. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 25 miles from Les chambres du Houmier, and Aachen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from Les chambres du Houmier.
No reviews yet.
Une Maison à la Campagne
With distinctive and original interiors, this new guesthouse aims to offer a memorable stay in a tranquil countryside location, with enchanting views.The guesthouse is just 4 miles from the smallest town in the world, Durbuy. This historic town is filled with original architecture and sights that represent its history.For those looking for a more active vacation, Une Maison à la Campagne is surrounded by countryside, offering biking, hiking and caving in areas of natural beauty. Running through the lush greenery is the Ourthe River, which gives you the chance to experience kayaking and rafting.A minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
Amazing apartment in a traditional rural gîte. The owner left the key on the door so we could get in because we would arrive after check in hours. Communication with the owner went through text as there was no reception, but everything was taken care of so this was not a problem at all.
The apartment itself was excellent. Beautifully decorated, well thought out outlay and more than enough space for a couple. There is plenty to do in the vicinity if you have a car.
- A nice getaway in the area of Durbuy. It is modern and has a great terrace (2 person cottage). The kitchen is fine and has everything you need.
- Cadre, situation, draps de lit et essuies à disposition,…
- The Gites here are wonderful, clearly a lot of care and attention went into their design which is unique and definitely makes you feel like you are somewhere else! Sandra is very helpful and accommodating and took the time to welcome us even after a relatively late arrival (21:00) where we could already access the accommodation. We also opted for Sandra’s offer of breakfast on both mornings which was delicious and included a great variety of options and even enough to make sandwiches for lunch! We first stayed here for the first time as just a couple in the 2 person Gite and loved it so much took our parents there and stayed in the 4 person Gite. We will definitely be back again! Thanks Sandra.
- Dépaysant, original, linge de maison à disposition
- Amazing apartment in a traditional rural gîte. The owner left the key on the door so we could get in because we would arrive after check in hours. Communication with the owner went through text as there was no reception, but everything was taken care of so this was not a problem at all.
B&B Le Parad’Izier
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, B&B Le Parad’Izier is located in Izier, just 18 miles from Liège. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Durbuy is 6 miles from B&B Le Parad’Izier, and Spa is 15 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Receive friendly on arrival.
A very nice location, with rural views.
The room was special than usual.
More like a tree house, really special!
I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Possible to enjoy the heated pool, anytime you like.
Friendly hostess and such a sweet dog :).
A pleasant stay to remember.
- It’s a beautiful property with amazing garden! We were in chalet which is a sort of a treehouse but very comfortable, beautifully decorated with stunning views. I can’t stress enough how beautiful the garden is – it’s more like a park 🙂 the owner is lovely, super helpful and relaxed. And we fell in love with her dog! Would definitely recommend this place especially if you’re looking for a romantic getaway weekend!
- The host was very kind. Breakfast fresh and tasty. The pool was great.
- The hotel was lovely and very comfortable. The lady who’s house it was, was very kind and accommodating and made me and my son very welcome. I would definitely recommend it.
- Friendly welcome in a beautifully quiet location. Great place to relax and unwind.
- Receive friendly on arrival.
Featuring free WiFi, Babou&co offers accommodations in Chaudfontaine, just 20 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Aachen is 24 miles from Babou&co, and Valkenburg is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Babou&co.
No reviews yet.
Le Refuge de la Foret
Located in Sprimont, 21 miles from Maastricht, Le Refuge de la Foret features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 24 miles from Le Refuge de la Foret, and Valkenburg is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La maison aux prés
One of our best sellers in Durbuy! La maison aux prés is located in Durbuy, 20 miles from Liège and 19 miles from Spa. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Namur is 28 miles from La maison aux prés, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 13 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The location and landscape surrounding La maison aux prés are wonderful ( for fans of undistrubed nature). The rooms are tastefully decorated and are well equipped. Isabelle (the host) and her husband were extremely nice and hospitable, we even got a ride to the train station.
De Rust de stilte en de mooie ligging….comfortabel…en Vriendelijke mensen!
- Onze vakantie was niet zo goed gestart wegens autopech. Het personeel heeft er echter alles aan gedaan om ons uit de nood te helpen en ons een schitterende vakantie te bezorgen. Ook het ontbijt was dik in orde! Wij waren er met onze hond en 9 maand oude baby; er werd een bedje voorzien, een kinderstoel bij het ontbijt,… Ook onze hond had de nodige speelruimte buiten. Alles was er afgezet, waardoor onze hond niet kon weglopen. Wij hebben heel veel respect voor de uitbaters (vooral Céline) die ons een onvergetelijke vakantie hebben bezorgd.
Petit déjeuner copieux, produits faits maison
Logement confortable et bien équipé
- Het ontbijt was zeer goed,vriendelijke vrouw en proper
Guest house Western-city
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Guest house Western-city is located in Chaudfontaine, just 18 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Aachen is 23 miles from Guest house Western-city, and Valkenburg is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Guest house Western-city.
- Staff was extremely friendly. We couldn’t speak French but they made an effort to communicate with us and help us with practical suggestions (e.g. Restaurants, bike shop etc). The room was a mini-apartment really, very large. Toilet was large and the shower was amazing (with different sprinkle options and even an in-built radio). Breakfast was good, with fresh eggs, fresh bread, and homemade jam. The place had horses and that was pleasant. We were offered two cold beer at arrival and that was very appreciated.
– Le lit très confortable
– Le calme
– L’hôtesse de maison extrêmement à l’écoute de ses clients.
– La déco
Notre départ était plus tôt sur l heure prévu des petit dej, Nicole a fait tout son possible pour qu on ait le petit déjeuner avant de partir. Merci bcp!!
Cadre super sympa! La chambre cow boy était top, les équipements parfaits et l accueil super!! Je recommande!!
- Fantastisk autentisk sted. Hotellet var tilfældigt valgt, men viste sig at være en helt speciel perle, som ses meget sjældent. Der var en dejlig rolig og uniq stemning. Tydeligt at værdinden havde hele sit hjerte med. Kim og Jane Nielsen.
Udfordrende at ingen på stedet taler andet end fransk.
Der var panik natten mellem 25. og 26. hvor alle gæster blev evakueret, da flere af bygningerne udbrændte totalt. Værten var temmelig rystet, og magtede ikke at håndtere at vi kom andre steder hen, hvilket var forståeligt, da dette sted virkede som værtsparets “livsværk”
Vi var fanget pga slukningsarbejder og måtte tilbringe resten af nat og morgen i bilen.
The Guest House
Located in Durbuy, 21 miles from Liège, The Guest House features a restaurant and free WiFi.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.Spa is 20 miles from The Guest House, and Namur is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from The Guest House.
- Very nice, big room, with interesting decor. Comfortable bed, nice shower!
- We received a free upgrade to a suite on arrival without asking. Super quint and central accommodation. Fireplace was a plus! Definitely try out the restaurant in the back courtyard Sept at Juliette. Lovely food, super chill place to sit and just relax.
- The room (we had the room off the courtyard with two floors) was spacious and unique. Bathroom large with beautiful windows. Bed was comfy. Very central location.
on attend de voir d’autres endroits comme celui ci !!!!
on aime ou on aime pas !
disponibilité d’un feu de bois!
- Ontbijt was heerlijk. Diner in hotel victoria super
Top Guest Houses In Anthisnes Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anthisnes Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!