10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anthée Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Anthée Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anthée Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anthée Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anthée Namur Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anthée Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anthée Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Anthée Namur Province:
Celinie’s Guest House
Celinie’s Guest House is located in Gerin, just 29 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Namur is 15 miles from Celinie’s Guest House, and Charleroi is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The cottage was super. Had all the facilities we needed. We could use the outdoor table and chairs. We had our breakfast there. The bed was very comfortable. We slept very well. Celine was a very friendly lady. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- The owner was friendly. The room was clean and well maintained.
- Very cosy place with very kind and hospitable host. Excellent service and wonderful studio. I can recommend it to everybody.
- Very nice place. Great for a walk in the nature and cool getaway from a city rush.
- A nice self contaoned unit in a lovely wee village. Lovely hosts too!
Les Voisins De Mr Sax
Featuring free WiFi, Les Voisins De Mr Sax offers accommodations in Dinant. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Durbuy is 25 miles from Les Voisins De Mr Sax, and Namur is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Amazing location. Great views out both windows. Host was nice and helpful. Facilities were very good.
- it is on the town’s main street, by the river, the view is great.
- Clean and tidy room, the shower room is really nice.
- It’s hard to beat a magnificent view of the river cutting through town. It’s an easy stroll to the Maison de Leffe, the cathedral, and the fortress. There are several restaurants close by offering local culinary dishes of high quality. The owner, wasn’t present but did communicate effectively regarding admittance and whom to turn to should we encounter any issues. He used many different mediums to achieve this and I liked the redundancy for clarity
- Perfect location in centre of Dinant. Great view over River Meuse from room and dining room. Open in January.
Located in Falmagne in the region of Namur Province, 27 miles from Durbuy, Les Mezzanines features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Namur is 19 miles from Les Mezzanines, and Charleroi is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The standard of the accommodation was absolutely first class and the owner was extremely helpful and friendly.
- The owner knows what is the real meaning of hospitality. He is polite and prepares you an excellent breakfast also early in the morning! The house was recently renovated, the rooms are all new, on the back there is a nice garden. It’s really hard, if not impossible, to find a place that is cleaner than your room in Les Mezzanines.
- Fantastic place to stay close to Dinant. Very friendly and welcoming host, delicious and fresh breakfast, very clean, spacious and well maintained rooms.
- The host was extremely friendly, and the breakfast was absolutely delightful! We loved talking to the goats across the street. 😉 It was a 10 minute drive to Dinant from here. I’m glad we stayed at such a charming Bed and Breakfast while visiting Dinant.
- The B&B was good and clean. We got double tier bedroom, with the bed upstairs and living area with toilet/bathroom downstairs. Plus skylight window to see the stars at night. Very nice and comfortable room. The host was really friendly and helpful. He provided printed list of good restaurants in the area. Breakfast was also great with many choices of ham, cheese, yogurt, croissant, etc. Peaceful surrounding countryside area.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Richmond is located in Godinne, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Namur is 8 miles from Le Richmond, and Charleroi is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 20 miles from Le Richmond.
The historic feel of the house.
- Beautiful gardens in the back and views of the river. Lovely historic home.
- The breakfast was excellent and it was quite a spread. We also liked the location right in front of the river, but we were expecting a bit more country and rural feel.
The owner and the property were excellent
Owner very helpful
Property ony 300yards to main square.
The appartment was very well equipped the a Small Carrefour 50mtrs round the corner.
Very quiet street but no parking.
The main street has parking bays but not easy to find a space
- Spacious room, clean bathroom and very friendly staff
- The historic feel of the house.
Moulin de Lisogne
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Moulin de Lisogne is located in Lisogne, just 22 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Namur is 14 miles from Moulin de Lisogne, and Charleroi is 25 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles away.
- Lovely setting and buildings. Restaurant excellent. Room spacious. Staff friendly and helpful
Peacefull and lovely place to stay – excellent for families with small children
Thanks for your hospitality
The size of the room was great, very spacious. The environment of the hotel is amazing, pure nature!
Also the restaurant serves amazing food. That is very very recommendable!
- La natura che la circonda e il senzo di pace che si prova
- Op het ontbijt was niets aan te merken, het eten ‘s avonds mocht meer gekruid zijn en grotere porties.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Espace Medissey is located in Bois-de-Villers in the region of Namur Province, just 29 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Namur is 6 miles from Espace Medissey, and Charleroi is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Quality beds with a very calm surrounding full of greenery. Breakfast was excellent.
- Stylishly designed hotel . Breakfast was very delicious. There is even a football pitch.
- excellent, very comfortable, beautiful area, you’ll need a car though
La gentillesse du personnel
Les conseils sur les alentours
la très jolie piscine et le calme environnant.
la gentillesse du personnel.
l’excellent petit déjeuner.
le confort de la literie et de la chambre, avec les wc à part
Clyde & Gaelle Guest’house
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clyde & Gaelle Guest’house offers accommodations in Houyet, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 22 miles from Clyde & Gaelle Guest’house, and Charleroi is 28 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 30 miles away.
- The house was very well decorated and extremely welcoming as were our wonderful hosts.
Lovely rural location near to Dinant (a really beautiful town)
Super-friendly hosts (and Clyde speaks fantastic English).
Beautiful, spacious bedroom with kitchenette for making your own drinks (including a mini fridge, kettle and coffee machine).
Super comfy big bed.
Delicious breakfast eaten with the lovely family who welcome you into their home.
Great parking and use of the garage to store bikes securely overnight.
Perfect hosts, very friendly and welcoming
Very clean and warm
Spacious and Comfortable
TV, wifi and other facilities worked fine
Very nicely decorated with fridge in the room
- Very nice people and very nice rooms. Quiet location.
- Clyde is a prince. I didn’t have the GPS working so he met me in the Village of Houyet and we caravaned to their house. Super nice guy.
Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle is located in Gerpinnes, just 17 miles from Namur. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Mons is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle, and Charleroi is 7 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 10 miles away.
- A very small B&B , with a nice room (one of two), and with a fine garden, in a picturesque town.
- The village was beautiful, the house and the furniture is vintage, and the bathroom was amaizing. I felt like I was in another time, but with all modern faclities. It is not a hotel, it is a house who belong to a very nice lady, and we felt like visiting a good friend. We will definitely visit her again.
Host was very nice and relaxed
The Hotel has a nice backyard to relax in
The town has a nice Italian bar/restaurant at the church square
Good parking and location.
Madame was very helpful and don’t miss the excellent nearby Italian restaurant.
- Nice Lady who runs the place, very helpful. Quite out of the way spot.
Confluences is located in Walcourt, just 24 miles from Namur.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Mons is 25 miles from Confluences, and Charleroi is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 15 miles from Confluences.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Tromcourt is located in Faubourg Saint-Germain in the region of Namur Province, just 30 miles from Namur. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charleroi is 22 miles from Tromcourt, and Dinant is 22 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Hospitality. Big fireplace. Beautiful decor. Peacocks, goats, geese to feed out back.
- Elegant furnishings, comfortable sitting area and park
- After returning from a visit to Espace Chimay we were delighted to find the bar light on! Once in we capped the evening with a Chimay blue while lounging in the comfy salon. Breakfast was also wonderful!
- The Tromcourt castle offers a relaxing break in a very nice environment: a caste from the 17th century decorated inside with all the furniture and decorations from the 18th-19th century, and a park with animals including lamas, deers, goats, peackocks… the rooms are spacious, some are also decorated very nicely, others are simple but functional. The host is a very nice young man. I can only recommend this place.
The Manor is a spectacular house a bit of grandness, a bit of kitsch..
We were welcomed by a curious goat and a peacock. Our sleepingroom had a wonderful view on the grazing lamas and deer.
Do not be scared off by the fence and the camera welcoming you at the parking lot.
The host was very very nice! He gave good advice as to what to visit in the neighborhood.
Top Guest Houses In Anthée Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anthée Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anthée Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anthée Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!