10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Antequera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Antequera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Antequera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antequera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antequera Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Antequera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Antequera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Antequera Andalucía:
Hostal Colon Antequera
Hostal Colon Antequera is in the historical center of Antequera, 650 feet from San Sebastian Church. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Colon Antequera’s central location means there are many shops, bars, restaurants, and cafes within a short walk. There are snack and drink vending machines on-site, as well as a cash machine.Rooms at the guest house are comfortable, and the private bathroom features a hairdryer. The ecological Hostal Colon uses energy-efficient lighting, and has solar panels for water heating.Hostal Colon has a tour desk, and you can hire a car or bicycle. Private parking is available nearby, for an extra cost. Antequera Golf Club and the nearest spa are within 1.2 mi of the property.
- The location is really good and you can find free parking for the car 7 minutes away. Inside the room there is a small fridge that is quite noisy but at least you can have cold water. The room was quite big and comfortable.
- This is a quirky but pleasant place to stay with friendly staff and comfortable, if basic, rooms.
Spacious room, air conditioning worked great (it was very hot outside!)
- Definitely full of old character. My room overlooked the inner courtyard garden which I liked very much. Smallish room but clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and allowed me to keep my bicycle in the room. Everything you would want for a short stay in this picturesque town.
- Brilliant location. Rooms very very spacious- a little tired maybe, but this added to its charm.
Los Gallos Guesthouse
Surrounded by peaceful fields and mountains, 15 minutes north of Málaga, Los Gallos is a charming guest house with free Wi-Fi in every room.Make yourself at home in Los Gallos’s elegant, well-decorated rooms, with air conditioning and heating.You can gaze out at the surrounding countryside from your private balcony, or have a relaxing soak in the hot tub.Take the short drive down to Málaga, where you will find the Picasso Museum, the famous Alcazaba Palace, and excellent beaches.Plan your trip beforehand using the free Wi-Fi in your room, and keep packed lunches cool in the in-room fridge.The 24-hour front desk gives you complete freedom to come and go.You can enjoy strolling in the fields around Los Gallos, and head to a nearby restaurant or bar at night.
- Really lovely country house, surrounded by olive trees. Characterful room with a large window looking Westward, generally very comfortable. Quiet. Lots of seating outside, with a wide variety of wandering animals – half a dozen dogs, many chickens, sheep – all adding to the rural ambience. Very friendly owners. Plenty of free parking on site. Very good value for money. Well signed from the main road. Access via a gravel/dirt road but no problem for a regular car.
- Очень чисто, аккуратно и спокойно. С террасы замечательный вид на горы.
- Es la segunda vez que hemos estado aqui porque está bien ubicado, tranquilo y una distancia corta del centro. Se puede aparcar fácilmente en la calle. La limpieza muy buena y el personal es muy amable.
- El trato del personal excelente su propietaria siempre muy atenta en todo
- La habitación era de un buen tamaño el pequeño frigorífico muy de agradecer
Refugio Del Alamut
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden with outdoor tables, Refugio Del Alamut is located in Valle de Abdalajis, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is heated and has a double bed. It includes a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a shower.The property also has its restaurant serving local meats. There is also a snooker table and table tennis.Málaga Airport is around an hour’s drive from the property and Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve is 5 mi away.
- Up in the hills, beautiful views and a chalet for a room. Great facilities. Thoughtfully decorated for chill out ambience. Cosy bar and nice pool. It’s wonderfully remote, though close to the village and easy to find. Food was excellent. Very friendly.
- Hostess very friendly. Nice vibe about the whole place
- Spacious, comfortable and clean room with nice rural details. Friendly and helpfull staff. I stayed one night here, during walking a part of the GR7 trail. I think I was the only guest but got served a very nice dinner and breakfast.
Swimming pool was fine
Large bar area, although nobody there
Near a great restaurant down the road.
- The breakfast with fresh home made Fig And apple jams
Casa Rural Aire
Casa Rural Aire is located in Fuente de Piedra, near to the well-known wetlands where guests can observe numerous species of birds. Free WiFi access is available.A daily breakfast is included in Casa Rural Aire, which consists of local bread, olive oil, butter, jam and pâté, as well as orange juice, coffee and tea. There is also a drinks self service and a shared kitchen to prepare light meals.Each air-conditioned room at this guest house has a TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Casa Rural Aire you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Malaga is 43 mi away.
- Lovely room & bathroom, hosts were extremely accommodating!
Great choice if you plan to visit the lagoon and bird watch.
The town centre is within walking distance – about 10 minutes -where there are a couple of reasonable restaurants.
- It was clean, very comfortable and very reasonably priced. Great location to.
- Well-groomed accomodation with small swiming pool.
- It was beautiful and quiet. The pool was perfect and we loved lounging in the hammock. Our rooms were very clean, the bathrooms were large and the a/c cold. There is a cozy sofa lounge for all with a lending library too. Best of all we’re the kind staff who gave us lots of information and were warm and welcoming.
Pensión El Taxi Guesthouse
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pensión El Taxi is a guest house located in Casabermeja, a small village 12 mi from Málaga. The property offers basic rooms and also apartments.The air-conditioned guest house offers rooms with a TV and private bathroom. The apartments feature a terrace, a living room with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave and a fridge.A children’s playground is set next to the property. Guests can also find some bars and restaurants in the same street.Casabermeja Bus Station is only 650 feet from Pensión El Taxi. There is easy access to the A-45 Motorway. The historic town of Antequera is 14 mi away.
- Large twin beds. good shower. Closeness of bars and restaurants with friendly locals. Casabermeja is a smallish town with a seemingly close community spirit. Some understanding of the language is necessary to appreciate the spanish way of life.
- Location. Easy parking. Very accomdating lady who let us in late as our plane was late
- Convenience for Malaga Airport. Bar next door was handy for breakfast
- Big and clean room, air conditioning, shops and restaurants nearby, pleasant owner
- Great value. Spotlessly clean. A lovely welcome from the owner. Her husband also has a taxi so you can get where you need to if public transport doesn’t fit for you. We got a bus to Malaga from the town square. Easy.
Hostal Vista a la Sierra
Hostal Vista a la Sierra is a 2-star property located in Valle de Abdalagís. Each room at the 2-star guesthouse has mountain views and free WiFi. Every room comes with a patio.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms include a closet.Malaga is 35 miles from Hostal Vista a la Sierra. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable apartment. Quiet place. Good starting point for trips to neighborhood.
- Very relaxing and friendly staff. Would recommend it !
- Nice and clean room, very good quality for the money we paid.
- Clean bedroom and bathroom. Food available next to the accommodation so no need to worry about carrying food for breakfast. Nice location and very peacefull, 30 minutes away from caminito del rey parking.
The location is perfect for those who want to enjoy rural life and olive trees landscape, figs and others, zigzagy roads reminded me of home.
And it is between Caminito Del Ray & Málaga, you can enjoy city life or nature.
And finally Francisco was a fantastic man, an excellent guy and so generous and he provided us internet connection and parking area.
Finally I would like to add that the value of stay and facility provided are matching, who expects more should pay more somewhere else.
I wanted a place to rest in because I spent most of my time out exploring.
Hostal Rincon De La Higuera
Located 6 miles from Parque Natural Montes de Málaga, Hostal Rincon De La Higuera has rooms with air conditioning in Casabermeja. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet.Malaga Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Very easy to find and in the centre of the village. Lots of parking and bars near by. very clean and friendly service. We had a two night stay the room was cleaned after the first night which we didn’t expect.
- Very clean and comfortable, especially the adjustable bed which we did not want to get out of !!
- Cama muy cómoda. Baño muy amplio. Todo muy limpio. A destacar la amabilidad de la propietaria tanto a la llegada como a la salida ya que, esta última, tuvimos que demorarla por motivo de la lluvia.
Village très agréable et très vivant même tard le soir, normal en Espagne.
Bons magasins représentant très bien la region
- Ottima la posizione, buono il prezzo. Nel pieno centro, vicino a bar e ristoranti.
Hostal Restaurante Las Rejas Guesthouse
Offering a restaurant with characteristic meals from Andalucía and a bar, Hostal Restaurante Las Rejas is located just outside the town of Archidona. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is air-conditioned and features a wardrobe and a seating area with a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a hot tub.The guest house also has a shared lounge with a TV, children’s playground and fruit machines.Málaga Airport is 30 mi from the property and Granada can be reached within a 50-minute drive. There is an easy access to A92 Motorway.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived quite late but the owner still helped us to try to find accommodation for the next town where we wanted to stay. Seeing as there was none available we decided to stay another night in Las Rejas. The atmosphere is relaxed and there are food and drinks available ranging from a small snack to a complete dinner of fried fish – don’t expect anything fancy, but it is convenient and good for the price. Special recommendation is Frutas de la Temporada, haha!
Pristna domača marmelada,
Lastna kopalnica v hostlu….
- les chambres sont correctes, propres et climatisées. Le prix des boissons est bas.
un hôtel calme
un petit déjeuner très copieux
Værtsparret er venlige og hjælpsomme.
Las Rejas ok til overnatning på gennemrejse, men absolut uegnet til andet end overnatning.
Dur slet ikke til et ferieophold.
Finca Los Pinos
Set in Villanueva del Rosario, Finca Los Pinos has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Boasting a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Rooms come with a balcony with views of the mountain.All rooms at the guest house come with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental, buffet or vegetarian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Finca Los Pinos.Málaga is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Torremolinos is 34 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 32 mi from Finca Los Pinos.
Terry and Julie were amazing hosts nothing is too much trouble the Finca is beyond beautiful and surrounding area stunning.
We will definitely return ?
- Julie and Terry hosted us at very short notice which we were very grateful for! We had a lovely relaxing 2 days in Finca Los Pinos. The grounds and room were beautifully kept and the views from the rooftop are spectacular. The breakfast was absolutely delicious, Julie uses lots of ingredients from their own garden and fresh eggs from their own hens! We spent most of our time relaxing at the pool as we were exhausted after travelling but there is plenty to do in the area if you are looking for a more active holiday. We would definitely recommend a stay at this Finca!
- A lucky chance find on TripAdvisor when looking for a 3 night stay in beautiful Andalucia. It is difficult to add much to the previously sparkling reviews other than to say its all true. 30 mins by car from Malaga Airport, Finca Los Pinos is a beautiful oasis of calm only a short distance off the main highway but you’d never know it. Breakfast is so perfect in every way (Julie, you’re a star) and you can book ahead for a lovely Dinner too. Julie and Terry are the perfect hosts with the perfect balance of attention versus private space. There’s lots to see and do in the area but don’t forget the ultimate pleasure of sitting in the orchard or around the pool just chillaxing. They have recommendations for things to do and beautiful places to see. Will we be back? ….. Oh Yes.
- The hospitality is second to none, beautiful location and beautiful property.
- We booked 4 nights at Finca Los Pinos as it looked a cozy, lovely place with great reviews… What we experienced was perfection! The house, pool and gardens are amazingly beautiful, the surrounding location is breathtaking. Everything (including a delicious breakfast with eggs from their hens) is done with extreme care by Julie and Terry. The magic though lies in them both (who would ever thought of bringing us “pastéis de nata” in Spain?!) They are the heart and soul of this place. We must say that we are not the kind of people that repeats experiences (there is so much world to travel to…) but this will certainly be an exception. We are sorry it’s not closer for weekends’ escapade… but we definitively want to come back!
- Terry and Julie were amazing hosts nothing is too much trouble the Finca is beyond beautiful and surrounding area stunning.
Set in El Chorro in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga, Olive Branch features a shared outdoor pool and barbecue. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the self-service bar.Some rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Olive Branch features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property, as well as other communal areas. Free private parking is available on site.You can play billiards and darts at this guest house, and bike hire is available. Marbella is 29 mi from Olive Branch, while Torremolinos is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from Olive Branch.
- Everything perfect, pool, kitchen, location, views, Friendly welcoming atmosphere, loved it
- Wonderful garden an poolarea. The staff are all lovely and care taking people and uncomplicated. Good and big kitchen. Fantastic view over the mountains during day and a breathtaking sky at night.
- The location is amazing, the owners Mel and Gary were fantastic hosts, the staff very friendly and helpful, a perfect setting for our little get away.
- Mel And Gary were excellent hosts, fabulous location and facilities were excellent value
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good place to relax. Very clean. Nice atmosphere and good point for hiking/ climbing/ walking. Kitchen provides everything for your self-use. Good wifi.
Top Guest Houses In Antequera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Antequera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Antequera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Antequera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!