10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Antella Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antella Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Antella Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antella Tuscany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Antella Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Antella Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Antella Tuscany:
ale e nina
Located in Antella in the region of Tuscany, 6 miles from Florence, ale e nina features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.Siena is 27 miles from ale e nina, and Montecatini Terme is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Torre Di Terigi
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Torre Di Terigi is located in Bagno a Ripoli.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV and DVD player are featured.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Florence is 5 miles from Torre Di Terigi, and Siena is 30 miles away. Peretola Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Big nice rooms, very clean in a old tower full of charm. Very nice welcome by our host, taking time to share useful information. Very pleasant garden, nice views on fields of olive trees and woods, very calm surrounding.
Appartamento molto spazioso, enorme anche per 4 persone.
Proprietari gentili, che ci hanno concesso il check in anticipato di 1 ora.
La gentillesse de la sœur de la propriétaire, elle présente sur place, et qui a essayé, tant bien que mal de pallier aux problèmes, contrairement aux propriétaires joints au téléphone…
The accomodation is in the outskirts of Florence in beautiful surroundings in the forest and midst olive-tree fields. It is recommemded for those loving piece and calm surroundings, couples without children or friendly couples. The flat is very spacious, the order of the rooms is really good. Florence can be reached by bus quickly and comfortably.
A szállás Firenze külvárosában, rendkívül szép helyen van az erdő közepén olajfa ligetek között. Csendre és magányra vágyó, nem gyermekkel utazó párok vagy baráti társaságok számára ajánlott. A lakás rendkívül tágas, a szobák elhelyezkedése jó. A városkából Firenze busszal kényelmesen és gyorsan megközelíthető.
- Sicuramente la grandezza e gli spazzi dell’appartamento e il panorama
B&B Emozioni Charme
One of our top picks in Florence – and a guest favorite.
B&B Emozioni Charme is in the heart of Florence, less than a 5-minute walk from the cathedral. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Rooms at Emozioni Charme bed and breakfast include a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with chromotherapy features. Most rooms feature a sitting area with tea/coffee facilities. Extras include a safe and linens.An Italian breakfast of croissants, fruit juice and hot drinks is provided daily. Guests can enjoy this at the cafè next to the property.At B&B Emozioni Charme there is a terrace. Other facilities include a shared lounge, a ticket service and a tour desk.The bed and breakfast is 700 feet from Piazza della Signoria. Santa Maria Novella Train Station is accessible by foot in 15 minutes.
- This was one of the best stays on our recent trip to Europe. We stayed in a two-room family suite with two large beds and one twin. The rooms were spacious. The furnishings were excellent. The bathroom was a luxurious highlight, with a shower that felt like being in a waterfall. Our windows opened well above a street that had a happy bustle in the day. The room was very quiet at night. The place felt both classic luxury yet modern. The location could not be better. The feeling was authentic Italian. Way better than staying in a regular hotel. The breakfast at a very nearby cafe is excellent and ends up being much better the usual hotel offering. Overall, I think the risk is very low of someone not liking this place.
- The trip to Firenze was a present for my mother’s birthday and she was more than satisfied with this amazing hotel. The location, the room, the bed, all the equipments and mostly the staff was perfect.
- I love this place, right in the heart of Florence, the staff is super nice and helpful, the rooms are great and really nice! Love this place…. the breakfast is near by and is good! All the great places are walking distance… would defiantly stay here again!
- Loved the location and the adorable room. Perfect for our family. Breakfast was great and staff were welcoming and helpful.
- Nice place,good Behaviour of front desk and well maintained like any star hotel
Residenza D’Epoca San Jacopo
One of our best sellers in Florence! Residenza D’Epoca San Jacopo is located in Florence, just 2 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel San Jacopo.
Very close to Ponte Vecchio area. Ortarno area is the best area in Florence for the real Italy and Italians. 2mins from best icecreams!
Easy 15 min walk to station and Duomo area.
- The rooms were excellent, the place was clean and super big. Perfect for a couple looking for a weekend escape abroad!
- Hot water in shower. Hanging space and extra blankets. Nice lounge/sitting area. Great and convenient location, close to many popular tourist sites and places to eat, drink and shop. Five minute walk from Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi. Taxi from SMN station was about 15 minute drive and only 10 euro.
- The view, the overall atmosphere, the cleanliness.
- Good location near Ponte Vecchio. 15 minutes on foot from SMN station
- Very close to Ponte Vecchio area. Ortarno area is the best area in Florence for the real Italy and Italians. 2mins from best icecreams!
B&B Emozioni Fiorentine
One of our top picks in Florence.B&B Emozioni Fiorentine is located in the Uffizi neighborhood in Florence, just 1.7 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers and free toiletries provided.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from B&B Emozioni Fiorentine.
- If you are looking for a place in the heart of Florence, this location is perfect . Excellent hosts
- The rooms with a view could be noisy, but the ones with no view at all are perfectly quiet to rest after a busy day visiting Florence. The rooms are big (not commonly find in old cities), clean, with tea and coffee facilities.
- Excellent location and staff were extremely helpful.
- The position was great and the male receptionist was amazing
- Location excellent, staff helpful, rooms clean and generally a good place but comment regarding sleep quality is a downside.
The Flat 233
Located in Tavarnuzze, 5 miles from Florence, The Flat 233 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Siena is 28 miles from The Flat 233, and Montecatini Terme is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Beautifully, newly renovated property. Very quiet even though it is located near the main road, a few Italian restaurants, a bank and other facilities in the area. It is very secure as access is through various doors with key card. It is near the freeway to San Gimignano and Siena and a few kilometers away by car from the viewing point at Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence. It has secured private gated parking near the property.
- Very nice couple! The place has all new furnishings, the bed was super comfy!
- The owner was friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean/newly renovated. Location is very convenience. The bus stop is right across street to Florence.
- Ottima posizione per soggiorni o transiti, molto pulito, stanze lineari
Appartamente nuovo e molto spazioso!
Ottima la pulizia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Soggiorno Alessandra offers accommodations in Florence.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
I liked that my room had a its own hot water kettle and a mini fridge. There were coffee packets, tea bags, sugar and some cookies every day in the room. There is also a microwave in the narrow common area, along with a coffee maker (.50 Euro)
Alessandra was accommodating with my need for a larger bed.
The location is good and close to the Ponte alla Carriaia, and the Santo Spirito area.
- Excellent service. Friendly staff and very clean. Good place for solo travelers.
- The room was cozy and I like that there’s a divider curtain separating the other bed.
Everything was excellent!
A very good, friendly host, Alessandra was very nice and helpfull.
We cheked-in late in the evening, but still she was waiting and it’s amazing.
Also, after we checked-out, she let us leave our luggage, so we could walk the city prior our further departure.
The apartments are so nice, beautiful and clean. Located so close to all places of interest – absolutely a must, if you want to everything in Firenze.
It’s located near the road, but windows almost eliminate all noize, so it’s not a problem at all.
To summarize – perfect place!
- Super stylish decor. Traditional Italian atmosphere. Excellent location surrounded by interesting shops and restaurants. Very peaceful at night. Host Alessandra was so accommodating and helped us to settle in. We loved our stay here. Totally 100% recommended!
- I liked that my room had a its own hot water kettle and a mini fridge. There were coffee packets, tea bags, sugar and some cookies every day in the room. There is also a microwave in the narrow common area, along with a coffee maker (.50 Euro)
Right in Florence’s historic centre, Il Gattopardo is in a 13th-century building located a 5-minute walk from Florence Cathedral and the Uffizi Gallery. Its classic-style rooms have free Wi-Fi.Each decorated room at the Gattopardo features white walls and bed linen. Some rooms also have wood-beamed ceilings and antique wood furniture. Most have a private bathroom.The property’s lounge area offers a refined atmosphere thanks to comfortable sofas, precious Persian rugs and pieces of furniture from the 17th and 18th centuries, along with works of art hanging on the walls.Santa Maria Novella Train Station can be reached on foot in around 15 minutes.
- It was clean and the location is amazing. Felt safe in the neighborhood.
- We booked a room with bathroom and no breakfast. First of all, the location is perfect: 2 minutes from the Dome and 2 minutes from the Ufizzi. Actually it is a large apartment, on 2 floors, with different types of rooms, a large livingroom and a big kitchen. Besides its perfect location, it was extremely clean: sheets and towels were changed daily, toiletries were more than enough. The room was nice and big enough, there were nice orchids and flowers inside. The staff, especially Elona, were helpful. Although no breakfast was included, the hotel provided free coffe, tea and a small snack every morning. TV, heating were functional, WiFi was acceptable inside the room. The bed was large and comfortable. Location was good when coming from the railway station, around 15 minutes from Santa Maria Novella. Collecting the keys was very easy and there were no problems during our 3 days stay.
- Guesthouse is located in city center what is a big advantage! Room was really nice, bed comfortable and clea bathroom. Inside room small kettle, tea, coffee, rusks and marmolade. There is a kitchen available with a stove, fridge, cups, plates etc.
- Very clean from the second we entered. Beautiful rooms with very classical interiors and vaulting. Perfect location close to Duomo.
- Location superb. Rooms bright and clean, service perfect, always flexible check in or our if spoken in advance. The host, Elona, most wonderful person I have met. Helpful with advice and overall bright personality. When returning to Florence will not search for another place where to stay. Best regards
Affittacamere Nel Cuore Di Firenze
One of our best sellers in Florence! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Affittacamere Nel Cuore Di Firenze offers accommodations in Florence, just 1.6 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the guest house.
- We had plenty of room and were well looked after on arrival. The apartment is in a great location.
- Friendly staffs, artistic decorations and designs that create a cozy feeling. Excellent location, easily access to many sightseeing sites by walk.
- The location is really good for it’s just next to the Uffizi Gallery and the Palazzo Vecchio. And the decoration is nice. I found some acient books in the room.
- Excellent location and big bedroom, it is a very good place to stay despite the stairways.
- It’s very nice Guest House with very cozy atmosphere, an artistic hostess and with a beautiful interior. A stone’s throw from Palazzo Vecchio.
One of our best sellers in Florence! Located in the Palazzo Pitti neighborhood in Florence, 2.1 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium, Soggiorno Pitti features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The location is perfect, right in front of Palazzo Pitti, very close to all the landmarks in Florence. Also, the area is not that loud as the center of the old town.
Moreover, the staff are wonderful, they helped me pre-book tickets online for The Duomo and printed them and recommended some restaurants and gardens to be visited.
Another bright side is the fact that, even though they do not offer breakfast on site, they offer a voucher for the Cafe right in front of the hotel. The prices are almost half compared to the normal menu.
I stayed in the single room with shared bathroom and it was much better than I expected. The room was decent sized and I only shared the bathroom with another room and the staff is cleaning it quite often.
Great value for money as well, considering the location, the cleanliness and the staff.
- The location is great and the design of the room is cute. The owner seemed very nice and she recommended me good places and restaurants on a map.
- The room was very large with excellent lighting. The beds were comfy. The staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome. The cleanliness really blew any other place we had stayed at out of the park.
- We had a wonderful stay in Soggiorno Pitti. It is located in front of the Palazzo Pitti and the Boboli Gardens. It is very close to Ponte Vecchio. We were very nicely surprised by the lady on the reception who has provided us useful information about the city monuments and recommendations for spending our time in Florence. She made us reservations for the museums and for the one day trip we took to Siena. That saved us a lot of time and was really helpful.
- Good location and walking distance to anywhere, wont need a car.
- The location is perfect, right in front of Palazzo Pitti, very close to all the landmarks in Florence. Also, the area is not that loud as the center of the old town.
Top Guest Houses In Antella Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Antella Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Antella Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!