10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Añobres Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Añobres Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Añobres Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Añobres Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Añobres Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Añobres Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Añobres Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Añobres Galicia:
Hostal La Cruz Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Muxia.This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Set on Playa de la Cruz Beach, 1,650 feet from the center of Muxia, Hostal La Cruz offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk, TV and telephone. All have a private bathroom with a bath tub and some have a shower, bidet and free toiletries.You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the beach and try characteristic local dishes in the restaurant and café-bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. Muxia is at the end of the Jacobean Route.
Nice room at the END of our Camino. Day 40 and 1000km walked from France to Muxía.
Older building. Totally renovated room. Nice and large! Bed was two twins to make a king which is common in Spain.
Bathroom and shower was really nice.
Friendly staff. Easy check in. Loved this room for two nights to celebrate what we had done the last 40 days.
Muxía is small. Don’t expect much. We liked Finesterre much more (which we walked from about 30km to arrive here).
Nice beach across this hotel.
They have a cafe but we did not eat in it.
Easy bus service to get back to Santiago if needed.
- The view of the ocean! Wow! Perfect for one night
- Good hotel for a couple of nights when hiking in the area. It has a nice view.
- Very modern, lovely big bathroom. Was a shame we didn’t have a sea view though. Walked in off the street 1st night, then booked a 2nd night through booking.comm(at 5€ less?). Site said sea view which we didn’t have. But really nice place, comfortable and would recommend it. Thanks
- This was definitely the nicest place we stayed on our pilgrimage to Spain! Probably one of the nicest places ever stayed at, especially for the price!
- Nice room at the END of our Camino. Day 40 and 1000km walked from France to Muxía.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Pension Cabo offers accommodations in Fisterra, 350 feet from Finisterre.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage lockers and bike storage. There is a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 mi from Pension Cabo, while Noya is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from Pension Cabo.
- This pension is unbeatable for the price. Centrally placed, spotlessly clean, with a bath as well as a shower, and charming helpful staff.
- Location great, staff very helpful, and clean room.
Wifi workin properly.
Nothin to complaint.
Room size comfortable.
- Nice large room with good bathroom/ shower. Close to the centre of town but not noisy. Basic but comfortable
- Location and facilities. Excellent value for money
Hostal Pereiriña has a peaceful rural setting just 3.1 mi from Cée, Playa Do Rostro is 5 mi away. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Quiet location close to some very nice beaches and restaurants.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
- El recibimiento y trato personal y amable de los dueños y camareros. Así como el desayuno. Todo muy agradable.
- personal del hotel super amable, nos los explico todo y nos dio la informacion de la zona
- El lugar donde esta ubicado con parking gratis y lo bien comunicado para ir a otros sitios
Pensión Plaza Guesthouse
Pensión Plaza is located 1.9 mi from Playa de Lago beach and just a 5-minute drive from Muxía. Set next to a picnic area, this guest house offers a café bar and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms at Pensión Plaza comes with a TV and a private bathroom.You can visit the charming fishing villages and the beautiful beaches located on Costa da Morte. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The wifi works good. Its easy parking the car near the hotel.
- Good spot to break up the long walk for the last stage into Muxia. Large room and clean.
Habitación limpia , cómoda Y con baño incluido.
Tiene restaurante con un muy buen menu del día y carta a un precio estupendo.
- Estuvo bien, llegamos con facilidad, había aparcamiento de sobra. La habitación es cómoda y amplia. Buena relación calidad/precio.
- Lo cerca que estaba de nuestras rutas de lo que queríamos ver
Habitat Cm Muxia Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Muxia.Set in Muxia, Habitat Cm Muxia features a shared lounge. All rooms are fitted with a balcony with city views.At the guest house, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms in Habitat Cm Muxia are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Camariñas is 16 mi from Habitat Cm Muxia, while Finisterre is 19 mi from the accommodations. Noya is 37 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- Location was perfect. I even had a tiny balcony overlooking the street. The receptionist was extremely kind and gave me a packed breakfast as I was getting an early bus the next morning.
- Clean hotel rooms with private bathson Calle Real near the center of this small town. The baths are marble but showers are corner “coffin” style. No lobby as a bar/ cafe is downstairs (where a basic breakfast is served)
- there was a bathtub – very nice surprise after a long camino de santiago, they also have an elevator, location and staff is very nice and helpful, very good coffee, bathroom was very big
- No view, but the rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
- The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfy.
Pensión Rustica Alemana Guesthouse
Set in Muxia, Pensión Rustica Alemana offers accommodations with private terrace. The property features 2 balconies, as well as a bar. Guests can enjoy sea views. Free parking is available 350 feet from the property.All guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms also feature a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.A Continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Finisterre is 14 mi from Pensión Rustica Alemana, while Noya is 28 mi from the property. Santuario Virxe da Barca is 0.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- After a 6 hr backpack trip was pleased to find a comfortable bed, a pub and restaurant all in the same place.
- Really nice location in this magical town. They have connected three historic granite houses into a combination inn, bar, restaurant. Really well done. Rooms are modern and clean and staff very personable and helpful.
- Nice rural charm, pleasant staff, quiet, spacious room, comfortable bed (best sleep in more than 2 weeks, short walk to the end of the world, eating establishments nearby and on the premises
- Excellent property for the final stop on my Camino. Beautiful terrace and room. Anna the owner extremely welcoming and warm. Muxia is far more impressive and authentically Galician then Finesterre in my opinion. Gorgeous sunset and delicious seafood – couldn’t recommend mor highly
- This was the perfect little hotel in a perfect location in a perfect little town. Anna was a cheerful, helpful, inclusive host. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was continental.
A de Loló – Four Rooms
One of our best sellers in Muxia! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. A de Loló – Four Rooms is offering accommodations in Muxia. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some accommodations at A de Loló – Four Rooms also offer a terrace. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for fishing.Finisterre is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed. Super clean and tidy. Hot pot for tea/coffee a real plus. highly recommend!
- fabulous bed, fabulous shower, own mini-terrace, hot-pot and complementary tea. Location is near the Barca chapel (important sight in Muxia) and near the seaside restaurants
- The location was great, walking distance from everything. The room is very comfortable, clean and it was great that I could have my pet with me.
- They staff was great and accommodating, they provided a space heater when we asked for one.
- Every place spotlessly clean ..staff very friendly and helpful..food lovely
Bela Muxía Guesthouse
This modern hostel is located in the center of Muxia, on the Costa da Morte Coast. Bela Muxía offers shared and private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago de Compostela is an hour’s drive away.Private rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. Shared dormitory rooms come with bunk beds, and guests have access to shared bathrooms.Bela Muxía has a shared, equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a shared lounge. Staff can help with luggage storage, tourist information and bicycle rental. You will also find vending machines at the hostel.Several beaches can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
- We booked a really splendid room here. Located near the center and the Virgen the Barca.
Nothin to complaint about.
Private rooms do provide towels and linen without surcharge.
Kitchen well equipped.
- Very clean. Set up for this purpose, with smooth concrete floors, etc. Double vanity, hot water, large glass door with view.
- Very unusual but lovely albergue. Very clean and airy feel to the whole place. Really enjoyed my stay and Angel is such a warm and welcoming person.
- Modern, clean and new. Comfortable bed and en suite facilities. Location perfect for camino.
Pension Catro Ventos
Pension Catro Ventos provides rooms in Camariñas. There’s a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Finisterre is 28 miles from the guesthouse, while Noya is 45 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 56 miles away.
- Sehr nette Begrüßung durch Enrique den Besitzer des Hotels. Mein Motorrad habe ich im Nebensaal des Restaurants unterstellen dürfen. Das Frühstück war gut und ausreichend.
- L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité de Enrique
- Sin duda lo mejor fue la amabilidad del personal. En concreto quiero mencionar a Enrique por el trato que nos brindó. La habitación era muy amplia y muy acogedora. El baño, con bañera, también era muy grande y estaba muy limpio. Las tostadas de pan gallego para el desayuno y la torta casera estaban riquísimas. Es un alojamiento para recomendar sin duda alguna.
- El Desayuno fue abundante y muy bueno y el trato de Enrique fenomenal.
- El trato de Enrique y María excepcional, así como el de toda la familia
Pensión Gaviota Guesthouse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Gaviota is offering accommodations in Camariñas. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Pensión Gaviota also feature a sea view.Finisterre is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 45 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 57 miles from Pensión Gaviota.
- Está en pleno puerto de Camariñas, con un montón de restaurantes en la zona. Las habitaciones están muy limpias. La zona es muy tranquila.
- Limpieza extrema, ubicación ideal y aparcamiento libre.
- Nos gustó que estaba muy bien ubicado, la habitación era grande, espaciosa y con una ventana a la calle. Muy limpio
Nada !! Segundo piso sin ascensor, escaleras estrechas, vivienda antigua
acondicionada pasa “pensión barata”, solamente el olor del
establecimiento al entrar , literalmente te invita a no subir las
escaleras, era muy tarde y nos costo encontrar la pensión y una vez
localizada ya no había vuelta atrás y además estaba pagada
- Usytuowanie pensjonatu bardzo dobre, dużo sklepów, restauracji i kawiarenek. Obsługa bardzo miła, ale porozumieć się można w zasadzie tylko w języku hiszpańskim. Pokój był czysty, codziennie sprzątany. Cena była niewysoka. Okolica interesująca, dużo tras pieszych, plaże i przepiękna latarnia morska – w odległości około godziny od centrum spacerem. Miejsce spokojne, bez tłumów ludzi. Polecam osobom lubiącym przyrodę, ruch i “morskie klimaty”.
Top Guest Houses In Añobres Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Añobres Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Añobres Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Añobres Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!