10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anloy Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Anloy Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Anloy Belgium Luxembourg:
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’ALBIZIA offers accommodations in Libin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 27 miles from L’ALBIZIA, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 46 miles from L’ALBIZIA.
- Amazing hospitality and welcoming feeling. No ask was too much. Very nicely renovated building with heated pool and jacuzzi. Ideal for our small group of friends, we will definitely go back!
The hotel was very clean. My dog lost a ball under the bed and when I looked to retrieve it the space was as clean as the main floor.
The bed was comfy and warm.
The atmosphere was warm and open letting the guests who wanted to be social talk together and those who wanted their private experience were in their experience.
- I couldn’t say enough good words about our stay. Everything exceeded our expectations. Stefan & Serge were very helpful and perfect hosts. We will definitely return, I hope very soon!
- Great location with a nice garden, super friendly staff, great wellness facilities. I would recommend L’Albizia to anyone!
- If I could give 11 – I would. The most pleasant city brake so far. Thank you!
Le Bien-Aller des Perêts
Le Bien-Aller des Perêts is located in Saint-Hubert, just 23 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles from Le Bien-Aller des Perêts, and Bouillon is 20 miles away. Liege Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Quality welcome, great wellness clean, a top bio breakfast, the night teapot 😉
- Very friendly welcome by our hosts. Decoration of room first class showing great skill and imagination by the owner who had conceived and carried it out himself. Room small but comfortable; attractive bathroom; everything spotless. Breakfast convivial and delicious. Spiral staircase leading up to bedrooms very well designed and executed but probably tricky for anyone with mobility problems.
- Quiet area. Well signposted so easy to find house. Very friendly and helpful couple who own the property. Quiet room. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast with lots of homemade produce (bread; preserves; yoghurt). St Hubert 7 minutes drive away. Had an excellent meal there.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Le Bien-Aller des Perêts. Everything was just perfect: nice and comfortable bedroom, delicious breakfast and very friendly hosts. Definitely recommended!!
Friendlyness of staff
Comfort of room
Quality of breakfast
Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne” offers accommodations in Carlsbourg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 30 miles from Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne”, and Bouillon is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 48 miles from Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne”.
- Superb house in the Ardenne’s style, we really recommend it! 🙂 great play room with a lot of games!!! 🙂
- A welcoming person , a perfect house , a relaxing garden, everything is there to be at ease. All is OK with the description and photos. No surprises !
- Beautiful design of the rooms, clean, new, tea/coffee facilities, kitchen. The whole house is very nice but not very functional. The staff is very accommodating and friendly.
– The owner Sarah is the nicest person, she was very helpful at all times.
– The 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets are shared but very clean and enough for the number of guests.
– Enough space inside and outside of the house, including a nice outside siting area and BBQ.
– Inside the room was nice and quiet.
5 to 10 minutes’ drive to all activities and supermarket.
– The kitchen is more then you could wish for, beautiful and very complete.
– The whole house was very nice to look at, lots of design elements and the use of stone and wood gave us a warm and cozy feel.
– Lots of cookies and sweets at the thee corner 🙂
– Pool table.
Sehr schönes Haus und gute Ausstattung.
Voll ausgestattete Küche war vorhanden.
L’univers de LouLou
L’univers de LouLou is located in Bonance, 31 miles from Durbuy and 21 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne.Every room has a shared bathroom.Bouillon is 16 miles from L’univers de LouLou, and Houffalize is 24 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Parenthèse is located in Libramont, just 28 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 18 miles from La Parenthèse, and Bouillon is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 48 miles from La Parenthèse.
- I usually say that ‘I cannot imagine a way in which they could have done better’ well La Parenthese showed me the way. Spotless, beautifully decorated, blissfully peaceful, charming and enthusiastic service, full-on breakfast.
- Very friendly host. Nothing was too much trouble. Do not follow the sat nav in winter! It takes you through the forest which is totally covered in snow!! Stick to the main road
- Madam Paulette was a Wonderful hostess, property was comfortable and clean. Superb breakfast.
- Our host, Paulette, was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and the room and facilities were also very good.
- Stayed here for 1 night with friends as a stop off before going to the F1 at Spa. Easy journey to Spa from here. Bit surprised that the bathroom is shared between 2 bedrooms, but that was more than made up for by the amazing generosity of our hostess; she got up early to make breakfast and packed lunch for us to take with us to the Grand Prix. What a lovely lady!
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, La borquinière is located in Saint-Hubert in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Just 23 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 15 miles from La borquinière, and Bouillon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- La limpieza del establecimiento y la amabilidad de la dueña.
L’amabilité de Fabienne
Le petit plus avec ce froid, avoir stationné mon véhicule au garage
Une vrai maison d’hôtes ou le partage et la simplicité sont les maîtres mots.
Idéalement située à quelque minutes à pied du centre-ville…
Petit déjeuner juste parfait avec des produits locaux et des produits fais maison….
- Aangename vrouw die samen met het hondje zeer lief was in opvang voor mijn kleine meisje 2j.
- Maison très accueillante, propre, chambre spacieuse et lit très confortable.
La Maison de l’Eveil
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Maison de l’Eveil offers accommodations in La Cornette. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 31 miles from La Maison de l’Eveil, and Bouillon is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- A nice location if you are looking for an escape from the city – nature all around it. The room was very big and comfortable, and we could stay with our dog. The owner is very nice and friendly.
- Amazing b&b in a super location. Good communication with the host prior to arrival and able to check in earlier which was great after a long drive from the uk. Facilities were fantastic, a shame we were only there for one night so couldn’t make the most of the pool. The room were beautifully decorated. We had 4-poster bed which was extremely comfortable, making it hard to get up for breakfast. Breakfast was definitely worth getting up for. The yoghurt was delicious – could have eaten more. Parked in the ground of the b&b behind a locked gate so everything was secure. Looking at returning near Christmas we loved the b&b and bruge so much! The b&b is more beautiful in real life compared to the pics if that is even possible. Would definitely recommend this place to anybody staying in Bruges – it is worth spending that little bit extra for a truely memorable stay.
- The room was very clean, very spacious and comfortable. Comfi bed. A lot of (large) towels, which is nice. Very beautiful and quiet area, great for walks and hikes. 20min drive to Bouillon if you want to visit a little town with a nice castle. Breakfast was good (cereal, yoghurt, tea, coffee, milk, orange jus, fresh bread, ham, cheese, jam, honey, chocolate paste). Relaxed atmosphere. No mobile reception (you can see it as a negative or a positive, for us it was nice not to be distracted, but there is still WiFi). The WiFi is ok, sometimes it was slow, but sometimes good enough for netflix, if you are resting 🙂 Overall great price value! (we had the suite, which consisted of 2 bedrooms with each a double bed and 1 bathroom, we mainly used the big bedroom and moved the table and chairs from the first bedroom (where the entrance to the room is) to the big bed room, because of the bathroom and the view to the garden).
- The owner of the place is super nice and he was waiting for us till late. If we come back to the region, we´ll definetely return to his place.
De accommodatie voldeed precies aan de omschrijving.
De eigenaar was zeer vriendelijk.
Omgeving is is fantastisch door rust en natuur.
Repos du Lincon
Located on the Linçon creek in Grupont; a picturesque, small village in the middle of the forest of the Belgian Ardens, this family hotel offers picturesque views in tranquil surroundings.Formerly the Old Mail Inn, this early 17th Century building has been developed into a welcoming guesthouse, which has preserved it’s history.
Many other things have changed over the years; the horses and their stables have made room for classic English sports cars. By renting these cars you can discover the charm of the beautiful countryside of the Ardens. There is an MGA, MGB, Austin Healey 3000 and a Triumph TR6.
Everything was just perfect – what we expected.
Lovely breakfast – perfect croissants.
The owners were very friendly
- host was very interesting to me a, classic car man.
- A comfy bed, nice breakfast. Beautiful garden and house. We arrived late but check-in was not a problem.
- Although we only stayed for one night we received a very friendly welcome. Our host’s enthusiasm for the Austin Healey cars and associated memorabilia added real interest. Interesting and comfortable lounge and a good breakfast.
- The stay was worth just to talk to the owners. Really lovely people, and if you like cars then your in for a treat.loved it.
- Everything was just perfect – what we expected.
Located in Dohan, 1.9 miles from Bouillon, Les Lumerettes features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rochefort is 25 miles from Les Lumerettes, and Bastogne is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from Les Lumerettes.
Very friendly host that has some good wines to offer. Excellent food. We got served a delicious risotto!
Clean rooms, bathroom
- Lovely welcoming reception from the owners. Room was charming and comfortable, breakfast pleasing.
- Warm welcome. Scenic area often missed by travellers heading south but well worth a look.
We loved our stay at the place.
The area is lovely, the room was comfortably large and the bed extra comfy,
the breakfast tasty and generous, the hosts lovely.
We enjoyed a lot the lounge room with the chimney and the cuddly cats (we managed to see 4 out of five!). The host has an impressive collection of comics which he puts at the guests’ disposal. We spent the evening with a nice glass of wine, reading, cuddling the cats in front of the chimney, and chatting with the hosts. Total relax. We will be back!
- We had a nice night in hotel. Friendly, quite and comfortable place with wine culture also. Lower price but higher quality. Worthy to recommond!
- Very friendly host that has some good wines to offer. Excellent food. We got served a delicious risotto!
Il était une fois
Il était une fois offers accommodations in Herbeumont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Bouillon is 8 miles from Il était une fois, and Arlon is 27 miles from the property.
Très bon accueil, superbe table et cave, et endroit très bien décoré et chaleureux.
- Ein super schönes kleines Hotel, exquisite Küche, persönlicher sehr netter Service, tolle Zimmer und sehr kinderfreundlich.
- Heel vriendelijke, hulpvaardige en gastvrije mensen! Het was overal erg proper en verzorgd. Mooi ingericht! Je mag het tijdstip van ontbijt zelf kiezen. Goed gelegen. Ook gemakkelijk dat je auto voor het huis mag staan. Er zijn ook spelletjes voor de kinderen aanwezig en boeken en strips (wel in het Frans). Er is een sauna aanwezig. Correcte prijzen. De uitbater is bereikbaar via gsm en antwoordt vrijwel direct.
- L’accueil est très chaleureux ; tout est fait pour que le séjour soit le plus agréable possible; à recommander sans réserve
- Zeer proper. Zeer lekker eten. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
- Très bon accueil, superbe table et cave, et endroit très bien décoré et chaleureux.
Top Guest Houses In Anloy Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!