10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anero Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Anero Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anero Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anero Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anero Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anero Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anero Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Anero Cantabria:
Posada La Bolera
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi, Posada La Bolera is located in Anero. The beach is a 15-minute drive away.Each room has a TV and private bathroom with bath or shower.At Posada La Bolera you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry facilities.Santander is 12 mi away, and Cabarceno Nature Reserve is about 8.7 mi from the guest house.
- It was on the same road as my route. They managed to find space to garage my bike in the food store.
- Ubicación cerca de Santander; apropiado para hacer noche y continuar el viaje, ahorrando dinero respecto a lo caros que son los alojamientos en Santander.
- Esta cerca de todos los sitios ( en un radio de 15 kms. estan : Noja, Isla, Ajo, Santander, Solares…..)
- Buena ubicacion para viajar por la zona, en la nacional y al lado dela A8
- Teniamos la orquesta dentro de la havitacionla musica atope asta las dos de la madrugada no podias dormir ni podias pegar ojo con los ruidos de la jente en la calle de hecho lo tenguo gravado por si hay que demostralo
Hostería El Laurel
Hostería El Laurel is set countryside, 15 minutes’ drive from Carbarceno Nature Reserve and Santander Airport. It offers a tennis court, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.The heated rooms feature wooden floors and a balcony with garden views. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.A continental breakfast is available at the El Laurel.There is a tour desk and you can go horse riding in the surrounding area. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Pedreña Golf Course, Somo and Loredo beaches are a 10-minute drive away.
- La limpieza de la habitación y el desayuno q no está mal.
Ubicación adecuada para visitar Cantabria.
Total flexibilidad e independencia en cuanto a los horarios de entrada/salida.
Propietarios muy agradables.
Los servicios /instalaciones son coherentes con el precio, que no es elevado.
- Habitación muy amplia con armarios muy grandes, baño renovado y cómodo, aparcamiento dentro de la propia finca. Desayuno con horario muy amplio de 8.30 a 11.30h
- Sitio excepcional para pasar unos días tranquilos en Cantabria , está muy buen ubicado de todo , el dueño muy agradable y te recomienda sitios donde ir . Repetiremos !
- Het was bijzonder vriendelijk dat de eigenaar/beheerder alles in het werk stelde om ons te informeren over de omgeving en de toeristische attracties in de omgeving. Fantastische tips gaf hij ons (via zijn dochter, want hij sprak geen woord engels)
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hostal Mizmaya is located in Hoznayo. With a terrace, the property also has a bar. The guesthouse features a hot tub and room service.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Hostal Mizmaya also feature free WiFi, while some rooms have a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hostal Mizmaya.Santander is 13 miles from the guesthouse, while Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Mizmaya.
- Friendly staff, good food, clean comfortable acconodation and on site parking.
- A warm welcome on arrival was a great start to the stay. The room was clean and comfy. Plenty of shops, restaurants, bars and a much needed hairdresser were all relatively close by – walking distance. Ideal hotel if you are travelling through Spain and need an overnight stop.
- Good position for travel. Pleasant staff on arrival and for breakfast, which was good. Good parking on site. Popular bar for locals.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms coffee and cakes for breakfast!
- Excellent value for money. Room small but clean and comfortable.
Pension Dehesa is located in La Cavada. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. With a private bathroom, some units at Pension Dehesa also feature a mountain view.Santander is 14 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 12 miles away.
- Unica nota positiva la pulizia. Su questo nulla da eccepire.
- La amabilidad de las dueñas que hacen lo que pueden
- La comoditat dels llits, la netedat i l’amabilitat.
Todo muy correcto.
El personal con muy buen trato y agradables.
Muy tranquilos y bien situado para moverte por los alrededores.
- Sitio acogedor, tipico hostal de pueblo atendido por madre e hija, muy amables y atentas ambas,
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano
This guest house is in the small village of Gajano, close to the CA-145 Motorway connected to Santander and Bilbao. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site.Hosteria Gelin de Gajano fetaures heated rooms with mountains views and rustic décor. All have a TV and the private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a private large balcony.The restaurant at Hosteria Gelin de Gajano serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can also enjoy a drink at the café-bar inside the property.The guest house is 10 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport and just 3.7 mi from Real Golf de Pedreña in the Bay of Santander. You can drive to sandy Somo and Loredo Beaches in 20 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 4.3 mi away.
- We enjoyed very much the restaurant & bar in the hotel. Good food (raciones) for a reasonable prize. The staff was very helpful and understanding (travelling with two kids). The hotel itself is clean and offers solid rooms (nothing fancy). We enjoyed our stay, ’cause Somo Beach is very close (by car).
- The location is a great base for travelling around all the local sights …. the scenery is just gorgeous and the room I got had a view of the mountain it was beautiful! The food in the bar is lovely too as are the staff who were very welcoming and hospitable :-))))
- We had a comfortable stay as we were walking the Camino. It was a typical small hotel with limited facilities but it suited our needs for an overnight. We had a nice welcome.
- Nothing special but perfectly fine for somewhere just to sleep. A nice typical Spanish cafe with rooms to let.
- Seria más correcto decir que me gusto menos. La zona la conozco, nada que objetar. La habitación minúscula, el baño minúsculo. No hay ascensor y eso es bastante incómodo cuando hay que subir y bajar maletas, aunque no sean muy grandes. El suelo de la habitación limpio, pero en bastante mal estado. La foto que me indujo a coger la habitación es engañosa. da la sensación de ser bastante más grande. Y el precio muy caro para lo ofrecido; le explico la razón, los dos dias anteriores estuvimos alojados en el Hotel Canal en Unquera por 52.5 euros diarios en una habitación grande y cómoda, con ascensor, sin posible comparación. Debo reseñar que fuimos muy bien atendidos por el personal, nada que objetar en este aspecto. Un saludo.
Hospedaje Rada is centrally located, only 5 minutes’ walk from the Solares Spa and 10 minutes’ drive from Santander. It offers functional rooms equipped with TV and private bathroom.Rooms at this guest house feature central heating and some of them have a balcony. Bed linen and towels are also included.There is a children playground area opposite the Hospedaje Rada. Numerous bars and restaurants serving traditional dishes can be found nearby.You can drive to Cabárceno Nature Reserve, the beach or the Santander Airport in approximately 15 minutes. Both Solares Train, and Bus Stations are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
Location: small village so everything is within reach.
Staff: the owned by a very kind family.
- Price was very attractive for the area and for a private room. Location is fine, very close to all the bars and restaurants in Solares.
- the location was excellent for me as it was close to bars and restaurants.Parking was no problem and i felt safe walking back to the facility.The cost was very good value and for a single traveller was more than adequate.
Barato, simple y suficiente, no hace falta más para pasar una noche. El baño y la habitación son sencillos.
La aislación de la habitación era correcta, sin más.
La limpieza muy bien.
- muy simpaticas, nos ayudaron a buscar unos gemelos que habíamos perdido en la habitación, y a pesar de llegar a horas raras porque estabamos de boda no pusieron ningun problema. El baño es muy grande y cómodo.
- Location: small village so everything is within reach.
Posada Valle de Güemes
This charming guest house has a picturesque, peaceful setting in the village of Güemes. Just 1.9 mi from the Costa de Ajo’s beaches, Posada Valle de Güemes offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a spa bath.Each attractive room at Güemes is decorated in pastel tones with wooden furnishings and finishes. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer fantastic countryside views.You can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Valle de Güemes’ restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the Güemes Valley.Noja and Somo are within 7.5 mi of the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Good location; right adjacent to Camino del Norte route. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Stunning rural setting lovely décoré
- Both brothers who operate this posada were very friendly and looked after us very well..Very tastefully decorated rooms and good food available in the restaurant attached to the posada..
- Very picturesque area and friendly staff. Pleasant restaurant a step away, spacious clean rooms with a comfy bed.
- Nice airy room looking out over farms & hills. Located just behind the owner’s restaurant which was also very good! Great value for the “1 – nighter” while walking the Camino Santiago.
Posada el Remanso de Trivieco
This charming country house is located in Riotuerto, just outside La Cavada in Cantabria. It has a large garden and attractive, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and garden views.The rooms at Posada el Remanso de Triviecu combine wooden floors and ceiling beams with stylish, cheerful colors. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some have a balcony.The hotel serves a daily breakfast on the porch or in the dining room. Lunch and dinner can be ordered in upon prior request.The attractive garden features a hot tub, a barbecue and table tennis table. There is a porch with a small kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals. You can also hire bicycles for free, and free parking is available on site.Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.8 mi from Posada el Remanso de Triviecu. The beaches of the Cantabrian coast are around 8.1 mi away. You can drive to Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, in 20 minutes.
- Traditional Spanish country hotel, lovely garden and outside seating areas and plenty of parking space. Owner was very helpful at the check in the suggestions for local restaurants etc.
- Stuff and the place in general. I recommend it 100 %. First time in a posada place and really good.
- Great breakfast, lovely room, amazing staff, pretty much perfect
- Very beautiful surroundings and house. Good breakfast and service that we got from Javi that speeks very good english
Traditional feel with attractive grounds.
Nice family run place, secure parking and comfortable room with excellent shower.
Good Wi-Fi in room.
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Posada La Torre de los Isla is a restored 17th-century building located in Beranga, Cantabria. It features a spa with hydrotherapy pool and a hot tub.Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Excellent staff – Fantastic atmosphere – Superbe breakfast
- We were delayed in arriving beyond the normal check-in time and 2 members of staff went out of their way to ensure that we had access to the hotels facilities as soon as we arrived. By chance, one member of staff even helped us to find the establishment which we had missed in the dark.
- Good coffee as for the coffee that was not freshly made. Architecture of the building. Setting of the place
- The breakfast is fabulous and the staff were lovely. Drinks from the bar were also cheap (compared to French prices)
- The room and the bathroom was really nice. The spa also. We’ve really enjoyed this hotel. The breakfast was good enough, but for us there was too much sweet things (but that is a spanish tradition). I can recommend the hotel for everybody, who would like to meet the spanish country.
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Offering charming rooms with rustic décor, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda is set in the small village of Güemes, 3.7 mi from the beaches at Langre. It offers a beautiful setting ideal for hiking.Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- On the Camino. Peaceful setting and beautiful facilities. Best breakfast we had 10 days in the Camino. Fab bathroom, big tub, great hot water and pressure.
- Breakfast was absolutely excellent and the posada was great value for money, really comfortable and close to a fantastic restaurant in the village. Being right on the route of the Camino del Norte was an added bonus. You have to visit the top floor relaxation room to believe it. Small posada and they have gone to so much trouble.
- The quaintness of the hotel and the breakfast was lovely. The staff were also very friendly
- Position, comfort, magnificent breakfast , ratio price/offer
- Staff were very pleasant and helpful. They breakfast wasn’t excellent and it was just a lovely place to stay
Top Guest Houses In Anero Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anero Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anero Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anero Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!