10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In András Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
András Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in András Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in András Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in András Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in András Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in András Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In András Galicia:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the heart of Vilagarcía de Arousa, 22 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Pensión Derby features free WiFi throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV, terrace, a private bathroom with a bath and bidet and free toiletries are provided.There is an on-site restaurant where traditional dishes and wines from the area can be tasted.Pontevedra is 13 mi from Pension Derby, while Sanxenxo is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 26 mi from Pension Derby.
- We found vilagarcia to be a Charming small town with perhaps the best Mercado we’ve ever seen in Spain on the Tuesday morning that we left. Our only regrets are those associated with the thieves who run the restaurant called a pallota down the road!
- Value for money I don’t think I have had a better hotel, nice room, clean and tidy,friendly staff great location.
- central location. good price and nice room. The bar was not open when we were there but the owner was nice enough to wait for us to arrive
- Sehr nette Bewirtung, tolles Essen. Eine sehr gute Pilgerunterkunft. Danke.
- me gusto la situación, esta en pleno centro y el trato de la persona que nos recibió.
Ribeira de Fefiñanes
Next to the promenade, Ribeira de Fefiñanes offers free Wi-Fi and features barbecue facilities and a terrace with views of Ría de Arosa. Located in Cambados, Tragove Port is just 2,450 feet away.Featuring plenty of natural light and simple décor, the heated bedrooms have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower and includes a hairdryer.The guest house has a bar and wine cellar. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining. Tourist information is available.This area offers winery tours and boat trips. Pontevedra is a 45-minute drive from the guest house. Santiago de Compostella is 39 mi away.Vigo Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- We had the corner room and I overlooked the water, it was fabulous. The cost of the room was so reasonable for the location and view it was so much better than I had expected. I will be coming back and I will definitely stay there again. 😀
- A nice place to stay for one night right next to the old town. Saw a great sunset from the bedroom window.
- The property is very central and located on the seafront. There is a balcony upstairs.
- Love the location, all of the windows, the seaviews, the local restaurants and cafés, the town of Cambados!
- 10 minutes walking from bus station. 3 minutes to bars and restaurants. Very small room, small bed but good mattress and pillow, Good bathroom, good shower. Nice wine bar and restaurant .
Hostal Santa Baia
Located in Ribadumia, Hostal Santa Baia provides free WiFi. Guests can use a shared lounge.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Santa Baia have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 36 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 33 miles away.
- The manager went out of her way to make me comfortable and served breakfast early so that I could get an early start. Room was immaculate and comfortable.
- The place has great potential. Reasonably newly built.
- It was on The pelgrim’s route and very quiet. Lovely hotel owner who dropped us with her car at a Nice restaurant and picked us up Again. Nice room and good shower. Tiny balcony where we could dry our washed clothes.
- The owner. She looked after my needs as if I were a relative!! She offered to bring me to a restaurant for dinner AND picked me up when I was through. She helped me find accommodations for the next night where I was heading to. She arranged a taxi for the pick up my backpack. Nothing was too much & she did it with such kindness! The place was immaculate & my room very large.
Very well located for us, as we were attending a wedding at the local church and the reception was at Lagar de Pintos, also very close. Perfect location for these two events, the facilities are hostal basic, the breakfast adequate and the reception from the lady as warm and as helpful as could be wanted or expected.
Pensión Rey Guesthouse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This simple and comfortable guest house is located in the center of the Arousa Island, 22 mi from Pontevedra. It offers bright rooms with a private bathroom, 2 minutes’ walk from the port.Rooms at Pensión Rey feature views of the sea or street. All come with a TV, desk and and some rooms also include a small terrace. Towels and sheets are included.The property is located 5 minutes’ walk from various bars, restaurants and shops. You can visit the Carreirón Nature Reserve or enjoy the island’s 6.8 mi of beaches.Free public parking is available near the Rey guest house, which is 30 minutes’ drive from the Meis-Fundación Monte Castrove Golf Resort and 55 minutes’ drive from Vigo.
- Centrally located on the Isla de Arousa and close to the beaches and the nature reserve which are first rate. Very clean good sized room with double bed (not two singles pushed together). The white bed linen was pristine. The bathroom was also very clean with a bath as well as a shower. Excellent value at 18 euros a night (off season for here I guess). We have never had a better rate. Galicia generally is very good value. The local bars and restaurants were attractively lively. We will probably be back.
- Central location. Exceptionally clean and comfortable. Excellent value.
Almost everything….for example, the view from our room included the sea on two sides!
The housekeeper, Paula, was fabulous ——— this place is squeaky clean!
- For the price of a bunk bed you actually get a whole room plus bathroom. What I liked especially was that there was not only a thick blanket, but even an electric heater in the room! Very welcome for cold nights. They also provide a towel and a mini shower gel / soap. You could darken the room completely, which helped me to sleep very deeply. You could leave until 12, which was a welcome difference to pilgrim hostels where you have to leave at 8… Nice sunset just around the corner.
- Location was poor but the room, although basic was clean and tidy. Very good value if you just want a base.
O Paxareco De Ay Guesthouse
Featuring a shared swimming pool, O Paxareco De Aye is located within the Salnés Valley, 9.3 mi from Pontevedra. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a sun terrace with mountain views.Featuring rustic style, with exposed-stone walls, the property offers heated room with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace, TV and table games. The property also features a large garden with trees.The coast and the village of Cambados can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Guests can also visit the beautiful beaches at Portonovo and Sanxexo within a 20-minute drive. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away.
- The owner came and picked us up on the Camino and then dropped us back off in the same solace to continue our Camino the next day! Fantastic! He offered to take us to a restaurant or supermarket to get our dinner but once we saw the place we decided that we would rather just pick up food and stay here and enjoy the beautiful property, pool and views! It’s a beautiful place and the owner made it so easy to get here. It was a nice break along the Camino.
- Ivan, the owner, is a very nice young man, he came to pick us up at the Camino de Santiago that we were walking, and dropped us at the same spot the following day. The facilities are beautiful and the location very quiet and peaceful, just what we needed for a good rest
+ PKW-Transfer vom/zum Camino (am Nationalpark Barosa) und Unterkunft
+ Pool mit bequemen Liegestühlen gut vor Blicken vom Haus oder Straße geschützt und dennoch ein Platz an der Sonne
+ gepflegte, saubere Anlage
+ geschmackvolle, zum Haus passende Einrichtung
+ geräumige Schlaf- und Badezimmer
+ vergleichsweise breite Betten (für spanische Verhältnisse)
+ Whirlpool-Badewanne im Superior-Zimmer
+ von Hand frisch geschnittener Jamon Serrano, Käse und frisch gepressten Orangensaft zum Frühstück (neben dem üblichen süßen Gebäck, Brot und Marmeladen)
+ sehr günstiges Taxi zum Restaurant und zurück bestellt (Alternativangebot: Stop am Supermarkt zur Selbstverpflegung)
+ gute Empfehlung für das Abendessen erhalten (Taberna de rey)
+ Gelände (incl. Parkplatz) ist gut gesichert
Las habitaciones espaciosas, cama amplia de matrimonio. muy cómodas y limpias
el exterior muy cuidado,jardines,piscina…
el desayuno muy bueno, variado y con zumo natural de verdad.
- Entorno muy tranquilo. Piscina y terraza con vistas muy buenas. Parking privado.
Hostal Mourelos Guesthouse
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Mourelos is located on Galicia’s O Grove Peninsula, facing Toja Island. It offers a bar with a charming terrace, and its rooms feature a TV and free WiFi.The rooms at the Mourelos feature bright décor and tiled floors. Many have great views over the Arosa Estuary, while some rooms have a private terrace.There are many restaurants and bars in the streets around the guest house. Hostal Mourelos is 10 minutes’ drive from the famous A Lanzada Beach, and Sanxenxo is 20 minutes away.
- Me gusto la ubicacion.La tranquilidad.La habitacion muy amplia.Limpieza 10.
- Hostal bien ubicado, con parking exclusivo para los huéspedes. Tienen una cafetería al costado de la entrada para desayunos y otras necesidades. La wifi no funciona mal, pero baja y sube la señal a ratos.
Sitio céntrico a 150 metros de la costa limpio y
con vistas al mar. Lugar tranquilo que recomendaría
- Me gustó su ubicación, la atención del personal. El confort de la habitación. Alojado en la planta superior con vistas a la ría. El balcón una alegría para poder respirar de una localidad increíble
- La ubicacion muy buena y la habitacion con muy buenas vistas.
Habitaciones Castelao features free WiFi and views of city in O Grove. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property has a concierge service, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Habitaciones Castelao provides some units that have a balcony, and every room comes with a coffee machine. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests can enjoy a number of activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and canoeing.Vigo is 43 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 45 miles from Habitaciones Castelao.
The location was perfect, within walking distance of the port and the Terrazas for a great dinner. Lola, the owner, was beyond nice and explained everything perfectly. I’d love to have given the place a much nicer review, because our room was also very pretty and we had a huge,
comfy bed (see below)
- We had flown from Naples to Santiago de Compostela with the most reliable Spanish air company but the flight had a delay, the flight of the second leg of the trip did not wait for us, so we lost the connection in Madrid. Despite this, our landlady was very comprehensive and waited for our arrival very late in the evening, at almost 2 A.M. , and she was the kindest and most attentive hostess one can expect. She even offered two different rooms for us to choose the one we´d prefer! The premises are located in the heart of O Grove, close to everything, in a pedestrian zone.
- Very friendly owner, nice clean room and central location near to shops, restaurants and beach.
- Fantastic landlady and she made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. Friendly, engaging and sincerely interested in us, our stay and suggested places to see, and where to eat and shop! We will definitely make a return visit as soon as possible!
Lovely Lola 🙂 Muito Obrigado pela hospitalidade e pela boa energia
Ana e Alexandre
- The location was perfect, within walking distance of the port and the Terrazas for a great dinner. Lola, the owner, was beyond nice and explained everything perfectly. I’d love to have given the place a much nicer review, because our room was also very pretty and we had a huge,
One of our best sellers in Caldas de Reis! Villa Galicia is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in Villa Galicia are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 34 miles away.
- Well situated in the town. Very clean modern room. Good value.
Modern and new- really nicely styled in rooms and bathroom.
It is a shared bathroom for 2/3 rooms so easy access and there is a garden ( in progress) for drying clothes
Good location – close to Camino also
- We were doing the Camino from Porto and this is very convenient to it.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff, very clean, private use of bathrooms, towels provided, lockers availabke and very good ambiance music.
After a long hike on the Camino portuges, we were lucky to have a good and comfortable accomodation. The check in was a little bit chaotic, because the number of beds was not perfect for our group (we have to separate boys and girls). But with a little help from all (transporting a bed from one room to the other), everything was fine.
The ways to the historic centre, the supermarkets and other important places were short and the check out easy (just leave the keys in the doors). Caldas de reis is a very beautiful city.
Hostal Devesas Guesthouse
Located in Ardía, Hostal Devesas has a garden. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.At Hostal Devesas, rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom, while some have a sea view. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.Vigo is 42 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 27 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 44 miles away.
- Staff were very kind and helpful. Had good breakfast.
La amabilidad de los dueños y la limpieza
Un lugar acogedor
Lo que mas nos ha gustado ha sido la atención y el trato que hemos recibido.
Todo lo demás, fenomenal.
Es un hotel sencillo, pequeño y de trato cercano, con instalaciones suficientes para estar a gusto, además de un estacionamiento privado.
Puedes desayunar por 4 euros.
Hemos estado muy a gusto, descansado muy bien, sin ruidos ni de la carretera ni de las otras habitaciones y nos han atendido con mucha cordialidad.
Tiene un precio excelente
- Las habitaciones eran espectaculares, relación calidad precio superaba las espectativas. Estábamos de viaje por Galicia y a pesar de ser el hotel más barato fue el mejor de todos. La cama muy comoda y el baño muy completo. Sin duda muy recomendable.
Pensión As Burgas
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Pensión As Burgas is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath.Guests at Pensión As Burgas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Caldas de Reis, like cycling and fishing.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Vigo is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from Pensión As Burgas.
- easy to access from the Camino route. The pension is on the 4th floor of the building, there is a lift available. Well kept pension, comfortable. Our room was not ensuite but shared facilities were clean. Telephone on arrival is the easiest way to access the property. Friendly proprietor, but does not speak english
- Property and location were great, it was just a little tough finding the person to let us in but it didn’t take long after asking a few people fo help. I would recommend it, it was very clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Very clean and room (4 beds) were spacious. The breakfast was also a good start for a long day.
- Very clean and fresh. Nice room and bathrooms. You feel at home because it’s small, only. 5 rooms.
- Fantastic reception by friendly and very helpful staff, room adorable, location perfect for Camino de Santiago and Spa.
Top Guest Houses In András Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in András Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in András Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in András Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!