10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anaya Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Anaya Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anaya Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anaya Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anaya Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Anaya Castile And Leon:
The modern guest house located in Madrona, 10 minutes by car from Segovia’s beautiful city center, offers the perfect facilities for a practical budget holiday, with free Wi-Fi and parking.The value-for-money Sotopalacio is attractive and cozy, and all of its rooms offer private bathrooms.Take advantage of the free parking to drive down to stunning Segovia.You can also visit the popular Riofrio palace, the river Duraton and lovely Granja de San Ildefonso.The quiet area around the Sotopalacio offers stunning views, and is a great location for cycling, walking, horse-riding, skiing and quad biking.Use the free wireless internet to keep in touch with friends or to look up information for your trip.
- The hotel was a compromise between distance to Segovia, and price. It is situated in the village of Madrona, about a 15 minute drive from Segóvia. I was travelling on my motorcycle, so rode into Segóvia to experience this beautiful city. The hotel staff were welcoming, and the hotel itself very pleasant and clean. The lady who runs it made me toast and coffee for breakfast, which I enjoyed. I would recommend this hotel for an overnight stay.
- We had a sky window, directly above our bed, so we could just lay beneath the stars, but in the comfort of the air-conditioned room.
- La amabilidad del personal, explicaron todo perfectamente, se pusieron en contacto conmigo antes de llegar para que no tuviese que esperar. Las sábanas muy limpias.
- El sitio estupendo para desconectar, cerca de todo
- Buena ubicación como punto de partida de excursiones
Don Jaime Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Located in central Segovia, only 350 feet from its iconic aqueduct, Don Jaume features rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom, and offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Segovia. A Continental breakfast including orange juice, coffee or tea, and toast is served every day. San Justo Church is opposite the Don Jaime, and the Plaza Mayor and Cathedral are a 13-minute walk away.Central Madrid and the beautiful city of Ávila are both around an hour’s drive from the Don Jaime. You can drive to Valladolid in 1.5 hours.
- Great location with reasonable price. Nice staff. Private parking garage located 200 meters away.
- Everything. Good room, location, very friendly staff.
- Staff was so very friendly and helpful! Location was excellent. Private garage parking just around the corner. Staff gave us recommendations for tapas, all excellent and nearby.
- Excellent location. Easy (paid) street parking. Very clean. Friendly staff. It’s main appeal is the location
- Superb location – hidden away on a quiet square just a few steps away from the aqueduct. It is on the edge of the tourist district but still residential. Older hotel but well refurbished, comfortable with good – if small – bathroom. The shower was particularly good. Views of a romanesque church and the aqueduct. A bit tricky to find in the car but the sat nav got me there eventually. Very helpful to have hotel parking in a garage 50m away. While there was plenty of street parking, I did not want to waste time coping with the rules and restrictions.
Hostal Goya II Guesthouse
Offering simple, attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal Goya II is located in the center of the charming town of Carbonero el Mayor. It is just 30 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Segovia.Each of Hostal Goya II’s rustic rooms has air conditioning. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Carbonero el Mayor has a small selection of restaurants and cafés, which are within walking distance of the guest house.Carbonero el Mayor offers easy access to the picturesque Segovia region. Valladolid can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Madrid is 75 mi away.
- The room size is bigger than i expected and toilet also. Room has a good balcony. its serving the more than what we pay. the accommodation itself feels specious. The street is very calm and quit and there are several bar restaurants near by ,so that will help your dinner .
Lovely looking & very clean place. Very near Segovia by car and a very quiet place away from the tourists of Segovia and also at a very good price. There is a free car park just a few meters away from the Hostal. There was not a great choice of eateries around as it was late Sunday night but we managed to find a restaurant and also we even got to see the locals performing traditional dances/singing after our dinner as there was some kind of festive going on.
We booked 2 rooms for our family of 5 but there were no extra beds so we used our ‘ready bed’ for our 4 year old which was fine although booking.com didn’t let us know there was not going to be an extra bed.
Overall it was a great stop on our way to Segovia. Would happily stay again.
- The check in was quick and do not cause problems our late arrival. They was very kind and helpful.
- Very friendly staff, and was above bar restaurant.
Simple and basic for a one night stop over
Very rustic and quiet (except there was a wedding going on at the local church)
Hospedaje San Francisco Guesthouse
Hospedaje San Francisco is in a 16th-century building, just 350 feet from Segovia’s impressive Roman Aqueduct. Together with Segovia’s historic quarter, the aqueduct is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony, some with views of the aqueduct. There is a flat-screen TV and a work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a shower.The San Francisco has a terrace, and its central location means there are bars and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.Parking is available nearby for an additional charge, and the San Francisco offers easy access to the main Via Roma Avenue.
- Excellent location close to aqueduct.The room with the balcony was delightful, and surprisingly not too loud.
- Good room in a great location and unbeatable price
- Super well located (near the aqueduct). Simple, clean room with comfortable beds. While the street is very noisy, the noise is greatly reduced with the windows shut. Bear in mind that there is no elevator. The hotel offers a discount on a relatively close underground parking.
- Within walking distance of everything including me bus station for my trip to Madrid
- Very good location. We change to the room with balcony with staff’s help. Great value for this price.
Hab Urban Hostel
One of our top picks in Segovia.Set 500 from Plaza Mayor Square, Hab Urban Hostel is located in Segovia. This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Segovia Cathedral is 5 minutes’ walk away.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors. They have 1 double bed and 1 private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. There is also a flat-screen TV, and most rooms include a terrace or balcony. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 500 feet of Hab Urban Hostel.The Aqueduct of Segovia is 800 feet away, where you will find public parking nearby. The Alcazar de Segovia Fort is 2.5 mi from the property, and Segovia Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- Great location with parking nearby and good wifi. Our room had a balcony as an added bonus.
- Amazing location, clean and modern, very spacious
- Room located just outside of the Acqueduct. Easy walk to anywhere. Especiallly liked soundproofing of room—> if window closed absolutely minimal noise noted from outside. Spanish people seem to like to stay out very late—>early morning and talk loudly while moving from place to place. This facility presented no issues on that topic.
- Lovely no frills hotel option in a great location to explore beautiful Segovia. You can’t fault it for the price.
- Super friendly welcome. Excellent room for a family, the kids got their own little loft. Extremely clean. Great location.
Hostal El Mirador Guesthouse
Located in La Lastrilla, Hostal El Mirador features a terrace and a fitness center, and offers rooms with free WiFi 2.5 mi from Segovia’s city center. Guests benefit from on-site private parking free of charge.Rooms at Hostal El Mirador are air conditioned and come with a TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Regional and national newspapers are also available for guests every day.The hostel features an on-site restaurant serving regional specialties, as well as a bar where guests can get drinks and snacks. There is a wide variety of restaurants, cafés and supermarkets in the center of Segovia, 10 minutes away by car.The UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Aqueduct of Segovia is 3.7 mi from Hostal El Mirador and Segovia’s Main Square with its 16th-century Cathedral is 2.8 mi away. Segovia’s Jewish Quarter is a 10-minute drive away. The city of Avila with its walls is a 1-hour drive away.
- Sparkling clean, extra touches like a room with a small fridge and microwave, a comfortable TV room with coffee and tea.
- Hostel was clean and staff friendly, did not expect the distance to the centre so far away, overall very good.
- Ticked all the boxes; bus outside for the aqueduct, or €7 for taxi. We will always use this hotel.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Just outside Segovia and easy to travel into the city to visit. A perfect place to stop off on our long drive from the south of Spain back to London.
- Only 10 minutes by car from downtown Segovia, the hotel is an excellent option to stay at if you have a car. The price is much less than in Segovia
Hospedaje La Judería
One of our best sellers in Segovia! With free WiFi in all areas, Hospedaje La Judería is located in central Segovia, a 1-minute walk from the cathedral and 350 feet from the Plaza Mayor.The bright rooms are equipped with heating, a flat-screen TV, and private bathroom. They are furnished in a modern, simple style and have city views.Named a UNESCO site, the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia is a 10-minute walk away. The Alcázar is 1,500 feet from the property.
Very nice stay, good location and welcoming hosts!
Good price as well compared to the other options we could find
- The location is great,in the center of the town.CLOSE to walk .
- The staff were very helpful. Upon arrival, I was presented with a map and suggestions of what to see and where to eat. The location couldn’t have been better. It was right by the cathedral, close to the main square but, on a quiet side street. The room was basic but, great value for the money. All the necessities were provided.
- Location was nice, restaurants near. Room was very good for price and silent. No noises so sleeping quality was very good
- Very helpful host, great location, quiet. Our room was nice, lovely views and good size bathroom. Would definitely return.
- Very nice stay, good location and welcoming hosts!
Casa de la Moneda Guesthouse
Set on a 16th-century building in Segovia, Casa de la Moneda features an on-site restaurant and bar. This guest house offers a shared terrace and garden area. Public parking is available.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and include 1 bathroom with a bath, shower, and a hairdryer. A work desk and a wardrobe are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge, which includes a large sofa, flat-screen TV, and a couple of dining tables. Staff at the reception can provide you with tourist information about the area, and luggage storage is available.The reception of the property is located in the restaurant.Antonio Machado Museum is 3,100 feet from the property, and the Roman Aquduct is a 20-minute walk away. The main train station is 2.5 mi away. Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- General suroundings and cleanliness of the whole area.
- Location. Value for money. Historic interest. Good Wi-Fi signal.
Location inside the museum with the great view and nice park.
Easy walk up to the center.
- The girl who booked us in via the restaurant was very pleasant and helpful. The Museum was quiet at night as we were the only people there!!!
Il wifi funziona benissimo, anche di notte – wifi works well, all the night too.
Immerso in un ambiente incantevole – beautiful environment.
Notti molto tranquille e silenziose – very silent at night.
Hosteria Natura Guesthouse
Hosteria Natura is set in the Plaza Mayor of Segovia, just 150 feet from the Cathedral. All of its rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower.Rooms at Hosteria Natura all offer air conditioning and heating. Rooms are bright and each has a different design. Some have a balcony. There are also rooms with views over the Cathedral and the 15th-century Torre de Arias Dávila.There is a microwave at the reception, accessible to all guests.Hosteria Natura has a bar. There are many shops and restaurants in the surroundings. Private parking is possible nearby, at an additional cost.
This a great hotel. Great location in a must see town. You are no more than a 15 minute walk from any of the sights.
The staff are extremely helpful.
- Every thing worked perfectly for us which was an unusual experience this trip.
- Very clean. In the town centre but not noise street.
- Very clean , great beds ready when we arrived! Great value for the price!
- excellent value good location Good food nothing else in the town
- This a great hotel. Great location in a must see town. You are no more than a 15 minute walk from any of the sights.
Hostal Fornos Guesthouse
Located just 2 minutes’ walk from the Plaza Mayor in Segovia and 1,650 feet from Segovia’s famous aqueduct, Hostal Fornos offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with air conditioning.Each room is decorated in a bohemian style and has a TV, bed-side tables and private bathroom.Many characteristic tapas bars can be found within a 5-minute walk.Hostal Fornos is 2,650 feet from Alcazar Castle. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 70 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Early check-in granted already at 10.30am. Super friendly staff. Great advise given on tourist attractions, restaurants and public transportation links.
Very clean, very nice staff and within walking distance of several of the best tapas bars we’ve ever been in.
Pillows were quite comfortable.
- Small, family-run budget hotel, great location right in the centre of the town, warm and friendly reception and service, really good value. There is a traditional lift, it worked well. My few words of Spanish were very useful. Plenty of cheap breakfast options and bars nearby, and the Plaza Mayor is not far away, up a hill. The owners also run the “Santana” bar across the street, so there’s usually someone available to speak to. I stayed while attending the Hay Literary Festival and spent time in the Aqueduct area (10 min walk), using El Secreto de San Clemente restaurant for lunch (go inside and down the stairs for the inclusive menu del día). I came on the excellent high-speed train from Madrid Atocha, into Segovia Guiomar AVE Station, which is about 6km from the town.
- Lovely helpful staff. Very central, just a minute away from the cathedral. Pretty room, tiny bathroom, balcony. Shabby chic style. Would stay there again.
- Clean and comfortable, close to the main points in the city, WiFi is good, staff are very nice
Top Guest Houses In Anaya Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anaya Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!