10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anacapri Capri Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Anacapri Capri Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anacapri Capri Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anacapri Capri Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anacapri Capri Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anacapri Capri Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anacapri Capri Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Anacapri Capri Island:
La Giuliva Charming Rooms
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Giuliva Charming Rooms offers accommodations in Anacapri, just 20 miles from Naples.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space and shops at the property.Sorrento is 10 miles from La Giuliva , and Salerno is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 23 miles from La Giuliva Charming Rooms.
- The view is breathtaking, terrace is that cool you won’t leave. Bar on the corner with a lot of choices of food&sweets. Guys in the bar let us leave our luggage after chek-out for a half a day to enjoy Capri.
- An absolute fantastic B&B, they have recently renovated the exterior and will be doing more in the close season. It is beautiful and a wonderful oasis to walk into. We received a very friendly greeting in the family’s bar / coffee shop 100m up the road and were given coffee and cake as we were a little early. Breakfast is also in the cafe and is very well done, with fresh croissants, cereal, juice, fruit and cheese. Really would recommend staying here as the location is excellent for the island, Ana Capri being a beautiful old part of the island from which you are only a short distance from every attraction you could wish to visit.
First of all the cordiality of the staff: very friendly and helpful. They are very enthusiastic people.
The b&b position, just few minutes wark from the center of Anacapri, very close to the bus stop.
Even if not identical to the rooms sponsored on the web (not equally renewed) , our room was confortable, and everything worked well.
Good wifi connection.
The breakfast is various and tasty, you can find both sweet and salty breakfast.
- Cozy, stylish & capacious room, 5 min walking to bus stations.
The staff was very very friendly and helpfull
Nice superior room with great balcony and marvelllous view
Villa Pollio Guest House
One of our top picks in Anacapri.Located in Anacapri, 20 miles from Naples, Villa Pollio Guest House features a terrace and views of the mountains.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Sorrento is 10 miles from Villa Pollio Guest House, and Salerno is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from Villa Pollio Guest House.
- the location, the common balcony to sit on with friends together, the best breakfast in Italy we had
- Fabio and the staff are super nice, they treat you like their family. The room is nice and clean, the location is very good, and the breakfast is very well prepared. Will definitely return.
- In a great location at Anacapri, quiet beautifully clean. And with the most charming and helpful couple you could hope to meet. The Villa Polling is a gem.
The minibar has beer and drinks and is included. Breakfast is delicious.
The owners supposed we were just married and wrote us a letter and bought us flowers and wine as a surprise in our bed. It was just nice!
- I loved that the guest house was run by the actual owners of the property. Such a sweet and we would totally stay there again in a heartbeat!
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Anacapri, 20 miles from Naples, Le Cantinelle features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. Sorrento is 10 miles from Le Cantinelle, and Salerno is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building and garden, excellent location in the center of Anacapri where everything is very close (pizzeria, small grocery stores etc.), quiet pedestrian area — during the night there was absolute quietness like in the countryside. (we were travelling in march when there’s not many tourists yet). The owner is very kind and makes sure every day that we enjoy our stay and have everything we need. Small details — we really appreciated the fan heater in bathroom, super helpful if you’re doing some small laundry; and there was a professional hair dryer better than the one I have at home 🙂 Next time on Capri I would stay there again.
The property was very clean, spacious, and tastefully decorated. Outside of the room there was a nice courtyard/patio area for a glass of wine and just enjoying the sun.
Luisa and Silvia were exceptional hosts – very attentive to our needs and checked up on us to see if everything was alright the day after we arrived. They were incredibly helpful when we found out that our ferry to positano was cancelled, and helped us look for alternative routes to our next destination. They even offered late check out at 4pm because the room wasn’t occupied until the day after – something even 5-star hotels wouldn’t offer.
All in all very happy with our stay, and will definitely come back!
- Louisa’s kids helped us check in. They gave us a good idea of what to do around the place. You can pick up a croissant from across the road for breakfast if you needed (mostly all sweet ones unfortunately). Huge outside space to sit around. Super spacious and clean with amazing pillows.
- Luisa,the host, had prepared an extra bed for our toddler. She was very friendly and has attention for the details.
- En Le Cantinelle todo es perfecto! Es el lugar ideal para completar la estadía en esta bella isla. Además de las instalaciones, el personal es super amable!
Offering a free outdoor pool and sun terrace, Villa Eva is a 10-minute drive from the Gradola public beach in Anacapri. It features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Villa Eva will provide you with a satellite flat-screen TV and a private bathrooms with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Most rooms have a patio.Breakfast features sweet croissants, homemade cakes, toast, eggs and ham, together with milk, coffee, and tea. Guests can enjoy it at the cafè.Free parking is on site. Marina Grande Harbour lies a 20-minute drive away. Guests can then take the bus to Anacapri. A free shuttle bus from the property to/from Anacapri is available, while a bus stop with links to The Blue Grotto lies 3 minutes’ walk away.
- The secluded location is outside the main section of Anacapri but a good walk into town. Family-owned, it’s like a walking through a lush tropical forest with exotic plants everywhere. It’s close to the public bus stop which we took to the blue grotto and later to walk about Anacapri and Capri Town. We had a lovely breakfast in the morning.
- The property is beautiful and the owners are very friendly and accommodating. The room was large, comfortable and clean.
the location is great if you want to stay on capri but have some peace and quiet. the gardens were really tranquil and the pool area lovely.
short walk into anacapri
- Nice quiet location with a great pool to relax by. Loved hanging out with their dog Archie too.
- A wonderful, relaxed place off the beaten track in Anacapri. Good breakfasts and friendly staff. Lovely pool.
La Limonaia Capri
La Limonaia Capri offers accommodations in Anacapri.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.Naples is 20 miles from La Limonaia Capri, and Sorrento is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from La Limonaia Capri.
- Very Nice Place with very clean room. You have a breakfast in the morning.
- Nice room and premises, very clean, pleasant staff
- Ottavio and his family were very friendly and helpful. They made us feel like home
Clean and quiet. Well located in Anacapri, a short walk between the old town and the chairlift. The gardens were lovely and so was the dog! We’d recommend Anacapri as it was away from the majority of day trippers who just go to Capri town.
It was nice to have a very clean place to come back to when you’re quite exposed to the sun on the island (the air conditioning worked really well).
- The place, the people, the rooms, even the dog Thor…this place is fantastic!
San Nicola Guest House
San Nicola Guest House is located in Anacapri, 20 miles from Naples and 10 miles from Sorrento.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.Salerno is 30 miles from San Nicola Guest House, and Positano is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from San Nicola Guest House.
- The host was so extra friendly. She was feeding a cat (which was not hers) when we arrived and gave good suggestions about the island. The room was very comfortable and clean, and the treats provided for breakfast were tasty. This place is very near the main square of Anacapri and its chairlift, as well as a few other sights reachable by foot.
- The hosts were verry frendly and helpfull. They greeted as with cold drinks, a verry frendy attitude, helpfull tips for our stay and did their best to make us feel welcomed. We also had snaks, cofee, tea, whater, juice, candys in the room (restocked every day). The cleaning was done every day, the towels were changed also everyday (we really apprecieted this). Not just the rooms, but the whole proprety looks great and verry frendly and warm. The location is great, Anacapri is ALOT BETTER than over-crowded Capri. We have made a great choice staing to San Nicolas. Thanks again for a great stay to your lovely home!
- Excellent hosts, warm and very nice! We received great tips on visiting the island (we didn’t know about the chairlift that takes you to the highest point on the island). Very comfy bed, spacious and very clean room and bathroom. Location within walking distance to Piazza Victoria where you get off the bus in Anacapri (coming from the Marina Grande in Capri). Very close to Villa San Michele and really less crowded and more authentic than Capri. Very nice!
The place to be in Anacapri. Very well located beside bars,restaurants, and local shops. Less then 15-minute walk from the bus terminal where you can take the shuttle to every attraction in the island (don’t miss the sunset by the Lighthouse…) the facilities are clean and pretty. I’m sure you will love your stay.
The staff is great. We were received with orange juice, and we had a lovely chat that turned up in an interesting Brazilian Portuguese-Italian lesson. I will absolutely come back.
- Falling in love with the wonderful owners! We feel like a family by the time of our departure! Definitely will come back to stay again and again!
Relais Villa Anna
One of our best sellers in Anacapri! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Relais Villa Anna is located in Anacapri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Naples is 21 miles from Relais Villa Anna, and Sorrento is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 23 miles from Relais Villa Anna.
- Beautiful place – very well maintained, very clean, loved the simple decor and the garden. Valentina and Salvatore was the most welcoming hosts, they picked us up from the Marina and helped us dropped our suitcases off at check out (our ferry departed later in the day and they took our suitcases to the luggage storage at the marina so we don’t have to carry it in our last day of venturing around Capri). Breakfast was complete, there were gorgeous torta caprese (best we had!) and we personally like the calm of the Anacapri area (the center of which is super easy to reach from the place – 10-15 minutes walk) over busy Capri. They will also help arranging your day, suggesting boat rental place, etc. Overall an amazing experience!
- The owners are absolutely amazing, as are the accommodations. This was our favorite place that we stayed at in Italy.
We liked everything about the property.
Salvatore and his wife were super nice and very helpful.location and the room with the exit to the beautiful garden was just amazing. We are looking forward to go back again. Highly recommended.
- Very professional hospitality. Salvatore and Valentina are very good hosts. Recommend
Salvatore and Valentina created an environment that was more than welcoming. Our stay was superior, we didn’t want to leave. The entire place was spotless, accompanied with charm and tender loving care. You can feel the affection they have for there property, it’s evident. The grounds are maintained and the fresh vegetables and fruits from their garden are shared with all. Valentina goes above and beyond with breakfast… better than a restaurant! Salvatore is informative and very organized when helping with ones itinerary and coordinating ones pick up upon arrival from the port.
We highly recommend Relais Villa Anna in Ana Capri.
We will definitely visit there again?
Vito and Camille
Parco Vittoria Holidays House
Parco Vittoria Holidays House offers accommodations in Anacapri.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.Naples is 20 miles from Parco Vittoria Holidays House, and Sorrento is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed my stay in this apartment, it was clean, warm and nicely decorated. It is in the centre of Anacapri but very quiet. The owner was nice and I could leave the bag in the room the last day until my departure. Highly recommended !
- The cottage/apartment that Alex provided was lovely. It was spacious, clean, bright, and very comfortable. It was nicely decorated, and overlooked a pretty lawn. We loved the patio and were able to lounge on the patio furniture each evening to sip wine and enjoy the sunset. In the mornings, we drank coffee outside, accompanied by a friendly cat or two who sometimes slept on a chair during the night. The plants were beautiful, and the atmosphere was so peaceful!
- Alex was really friendly. he came to pick us up from the bus stop and also when we needed an iron he was more than willing to drop it by with no questions asked. the place was cleaned everyday when we were out which was really helpful. the overall experience was really nice.
- We love this beautiful, well maintained apartment. Our favorite place was very inviting and spacious terrace. Staying in July, slept all nights with open window in the bedroom – so peaceful property. Alex and his family are amazing people!
- Location is awesome, nice clean, quiet, private setting. The host was super friendly and helpful with answering our questions and providing suggestions on everything from things to must do and places to eat.
Villa Striano Capri
One of our best sellers in Capri! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. In a quiet location only a 5-minute walk from Capri’s Piazzetta, Villa Striano Capri features a leafy garden and white-themed rooms with a flat-screen TV. Capri’s harbor is just over one mile from this property.The air-conditioned rooms at the Villa Striano all face the garden from their balcony. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and toiletries.Cafés and restaurants in the lively center of Capri are less than 10 minutes away by foot.
- The proximity to places was very convenient.The host had a sheet of paper with sight seeing places to visit and good restaurants etc.Very helpful information.
- My hostess did an incredible job of detailing the sits I should see on the island. Her recommendations were spot on!
- Room is not very big, but during season one stays outside – there is a small private garden area for every room. Very good location, Capri piazza and busses are 5 min walk, clean, no need to climb, no stairs, nice garden – very safe if one is travelling with children, cute small terrace, quiet. The owner/manager helped with all instructions, map etc. nothing fancy, no great panoramic views, just a modest nice view, but it had all we wanted for 1 night stay.
- Water bottles in fridge – complimentary. Was able to pick some mandarins from tree in back yard. Close both Capri shops and Anacapri.
- We changed our booking from 2 to 4 people at the last minute and despite the villa being completely booked, Mr.Striano was able to accommodate us. We had a queen bed with a pull out full bed. We were also given restaurant and activity recommendations. It was a perfect stay in a beautiful family-owner villa!
Marlin Guest House
Marlin Guest House is located in Capri, 650 feet from Piazzetta di Capri and 1,300 feet from Castiglione.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.I Faraglioni is 1,950 feet from Marlin Guest House, and Axel Munthe House is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 23 miles from Marlin Guest House.
- The location of the apartment was good, just a 2 minute walk to the main square of Capri in a quiet part of town. The apartment building was secure, with a key needed to open the building door, a key needed for the room and a safe was inside. The bathroom was spacious, with new towels and toiletries given each day when the room was cleaned. The balcony was not too big but it was nice to have fresh air coming in to the room and a bit of a view of the mountainside. Roberta was very helpful, giving us tips of what to see and do, and was also available to be contacted on whats app.
- It is located in a small and quite street very close to the main square of Capri. It’s price is acceptable and as we were on the top floor our room was also very bright. The host was friendly and helped us to get along.
- Amazing, big luscious room with a clean bathroom. Centred right in the centre of the piazza – you could not stay in a better location. Nice staff, easy to communicate with. Highly highly recommend for Capri!
Roberta, our host, received us at Piazza Umberto I and guided us to the hotel. She was the nicest person, absolutely polite and willing to go the extra mile to help us. She even gave us a great first overview about Capri along with a map of the city and great recommendations.
Our room was extremely clean and comfortable! Location is amazing, a couple of meters away from the Piazzeta and with easy access to everything.
Don’t miss out on this place if you have the chance!
- The location is very close to La Piazzeta. Capri can be very expensive and this was reasonably priced. The room was spacious and clean. It has a lot of charm. The balcony was a nice feature. The AC was an extremely welcoming feature as it was very hot (we were there towards the end of July).
Top Guest Houses In Anacapri Capri Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anacapri Capri Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anacapri Capri Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anacapri Capri Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!