10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Amstelveen Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Amstelveen Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Amstelveen Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Amstelveen Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Amstelveen Noord-holland:
Parck Guest House
Parck Guest House is located in the Oud West neighborhood in Amsterdam, 1,000 feet from Vondelpark and 0.6 miles from Van Gogh Museum.All rooms have a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Leidseplein is 0.6 miles from Parck Guest House, and Rijksmuseum is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Open space, comfortable, modern, clean, great location. 4 of us stayed, 2 of us a couple and 2 friends! beds very comfortable, lots of space. Little kitchenette came in handy, felt very homely! Our 2cnd time in Amsrerdam and Would definitely reccomend over a hotel! Landlord was easy to contact and replies pretty much straight away! We’ll definitely be back!
- I was there with my two adult daughters. It was very nice – to be together but in a place with a lot of space. The place is one large space with a small and well equipped kitchen (no stove, no cooking stuff) and a dining area separating the two sleeping areas. Location is great. A short walk to the museums, lots of restaurants and coffee places (all kinds…). They let us check out late, which was great because of the terrible cold weather.
- Very comfortable bed, great location Vondelpark just behind the apartment. Would happily visit the same place again.
- Bed is huge, and super comfy. Just the right location as it is right by a tram stop so easy to get in and out of the centre. Would recommend for couples and friends. Beds are both in one big room which I didn’t understand from the pictures, but far enough apart for it to not be uncomfortable.
- Hassle free , we arrived early and were lucky to have our room ready , all warm , clean and cosy .
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Guesthouseamsterdam is located in the Oud Zuid neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 1,650 feet from The Heineken Experience.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Rijksmuseum is 0.6 miles from Guesthouseamsterdam, and Van Gogh Museum is 0.6 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Room is really cosy, charming and confortable. Peggy is lovely, thanks for your hospitality and kindness, we built happy memories in Amsterdam!
- The owner is extremly nice and helpful. She makes you feel like you’re guests of the family and she is always there whenever you require anything for the room or even some instructions on how to enjoy Amsterdam the best. I will definitely go back to staying there on my next visit to Amsterdam and i recommend this beautiful room to all.
- Host was fantastic, very helpful and accommodating. Room was well equipped and very clean and comfy. Thanks Peggy
- Very friendly host, excellent location, amazing design and music in the shower!
Peggy is a very nice host and the place was outstanding for its location. perfect proximity to the center where all the action is 🙂
We enjoyed our stay for 3 days and would definitly recommend this place.
Central City Loft
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Central City Loft offers accommodations in Amsterdam, just 1,000 feet from The Heineken Experience.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rijksmuseum is 1,700 feet from Central City Loft, and Rembrandtplein is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from Central City Loft.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parksight offers accommodations in Amsterdam, just 650 feet from Vondelpark.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Van Gogh Museum is 0.7 miles from Parksight, and Leidseplein is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from the property.
AMAZING trip! And fantastic apartment… close to everything, and has everything we needed and more inside. Very clean and well equipment with nice touches of a free minibar.
The owner was exceptionally nice and nothing was never to much to ask. He looked after us the entire time. Will be recommending to both friends and family!!! Thankyou for our amazing stay over this Easter break!
- Very friendly host, seemed like nothing was too much trouble for him. Comfortable bed, great location for access to the city centre, nice little supermarket opposite, free drinks in the fridge were a nice touch.
- Secure place and conveniently located to tram, groceries, Vondel Park; comfy bed! nice niched bathroom with heated towel rack, breakfast, tea, coffee, wide, spacious closet, nice light fixtures, amiable owner.
- Very friendly host, the room had everything necessary, actually even more than you would need! Would totally recommend!
- Excellent host, really friendly and helpful. The room was cosy and homely, with everything you could need. Drinks, snacks and coffee machine were given to help yourself free of charge- thank you! Location was perfect, right by the tram which leads to all parts of the city. Quieter area but with everything you could need- a convenience store, coffee shop, vegan restaurant…. Highly recommend and would stay again! Thank you!
- AMAZING trip! And fantastic apartment… close to everything, and has everything we needed and more inside. Very clean and well equipment with nice touches of a free minibar.
Houseboat Ark van Amstel
Located 0.6 miles from The Heineken Experience in Amsterdam, this double features an outdoor pool.There is a private bathroom with a shower.Rembrandtplein is 0.8 miles from Houseboat Ark van Amstel, and Flower Market is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location, the view and the cheeky ducks at the window!
- Very peaceful location right on the river within easy walking distance to central Amsterdam , Cosy and great use of space , bright and colorful decor and very comfortable bed 😃
- It was a beautiful spot to relax and watch the people pass by on boats and bikes. A very tranquil location with evening sun to enjoy Amsterdam. A giant sliding window allowed the outdoors in and a chance to feed the ducks and swans from your living room.
- The location and its view is to die for. For the 3nights I was there, I was greeted by a family of ducks whom we fed everyday. They got use to us by the 2nd day and was calling for us for food.
- Was a cute little studio. Loved the canal view. Owner was helpful.
Amsterdam Budget Guesthouse
Amsterdam Budget Guesthouse is located in the Zuidoost neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 0.8 miles from Johan Cruijff Arena.Each room includes a shared bathroom.Amsterdam RAI Convention Center is 2.7 miles from Amsterdam Budget Guesthouse, and Carre Theater is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Proximity to metro, friendly staff, good Internet connection.
- We hated it. It was so far away from the center and the place was very sketchy.
- Chambre trop petit. Lit incomfortable. Non équipée.
- A 15 dal centro, raggiungibile con metro o bus notturno, si trova l appartamento senza tante pretese. La moquette si fa notare…Ideale per un citytrip veloce e intenso.
- Der Raum war abschließbar. Die Metroanbindung zur Innenstadt wat gut.
Museum District Guest House
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Museum District Guest House features large, modern decorated suites next to the prestigious P.C. Hooftstraat shopping area. They include a separate sleeping area and classic townhouse features. Guests have free Wi-Fi during their stay.The guesthouse is in a classic Amsterdam townhouse with wooden ceiling beams and characteristic hardwood floors. It has a sitting area and a private bathroom has a bathtub and shower.Museum District Guest House is around the corner from the famous Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. The Hobbemastraat tram stop is 650 feet away, offering easy access to Dam Square and Amsterdam Central Station.
- Absolutely nothing. It wasn’t the room in the photos when we booked. Photos were changed the week of booking. Would not recommend at all. Location was the only good thing.
There was over 200stairs to climb up extrememly steep and not mentioned online.
The photos are very confusing as I don’t even expect the room to be so small
Room was isolated and quiet.
Close to central areas and park.
- The apartment was in an amazing location, had an incredible view and was extremely comfortable with a television and great facilities.
- The bathroom was large (but poorly cleaned). The location was convenient.
Bed and Breakfast 62
Featuring free WiFi, Bed and Breakfast 62 offers accommodations in Amsterdam.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leidseplein is 1,000 feet from Bed and Breakfast 62, and Flower Market is 1,950 feet away. Schiphol Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Love the studio room, shower and kitchen nook. The room was perfect and the host, Mike let us check in early because the previous guest left early. Great location for dining and shopping and minutes from the museums.
- B&B 62 is a beautiful building, mike is a great host and the location was perfect for exploring!
- Lovely little B&B mike was there every day to clean and check we were ok . He also contacted us pre visit to give us information on how to get there from airport . Fantastic host and fantastic place to stay
We were offered a discount on our stay as the bed and breakfast was undergoing renovations
The renovations did not impact on our stay
- Personal care, Mike very lovely guy looking after our stay. Fantastic a massive credit 🙂
Modern Studio in a Central Location
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Located in central Amsterdam, 1,650 feet from the Flower Market, Modern Studio in a Central Location is a self-catering accommodation offering modern interiors and quick access to many landmarks. Check out Heineken Experience, just 1,950 feet from the apartment, or the Van Gogh Museum, a 10-minute walk away. Free WiFi is provided.Fitted with heated floors, the accommodation offers a flat screen cable TV and a free-standing bath. The bathroom also has a separate shower and a hairdryer.Equipped with a refrigerator, the compact kitchenette also has a Nespresso machine and an electric kettle.Getting around is easy, the closest tram station is just 350 feet away from Modern Studio in a Central Location. Bike rental or car hiring are equally available and an airport shuttle can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Great location, beautiful room and very modern. Communication with host was brilliant.
- We really enjoyed our stay at this modern studio. It was very good price compared to other hotels in the city. Great location, close to many great restaurants, bars, and shops. The apartment is very clean, with every essentials you need, like towels, shampoo, even hair styling gel. The host gave us many recommendations about restaurants. We tried two on the list and they are both really good. There is a bike rental shop pretty close by.
- Spacious nice & cosy studio, very clean, good location, quiet.
- It was in a good location just a ten minute walk from the centre and the bed was so comfortable !! Would definitely stay again
- The flat was perfect for our stay, Cheryl checked us in and guided us in the perfect brief stay. We had an incredible time!
Apartment Kruidenhof offers accommodations in Amsterdam.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Amsterdam RAI Convention Center is 2.9 miles from Apartment Kruidenhof, and The Heineken Experience is 3.2 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The communication with the host was great! The apartment and the facilities were nice and clean. The area is nice and quiet, but a little bit to far from the central area(18-20 min by metro) Also from the metro station till the apartment around 7-10 min by walking.
Close to metro and train
- The apartament was more than equipt, besides the home and kitchen appliances, we found a lot of products, possible from the previous guests, that were very useful, like coffee, sugar, and other products. Also the host was absolutely la best, she was very helpful and understanding, taking in consideration that our arrival time got changed by 5 hours.
- wonderful location very near the metro station. Beautiful apartment. Very comfortable.
- Very big apartament. Clean and well equiped. Perfect for every type of group. Absolutely nothing to complain (maybe the location is not ideal, but easy to find, about 20-25 minutes from Central Station metro+walking)
Top Guest Houses In Amstelveen Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!